Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited December 2016

Oh you got me okay, but that has already been discussed, and I can't find the link, but someone that works at Telltale said on twitter that it's just a non canon shot. We still don't know if Javier will join the new frontier.

Edit: I found it here.

• It just seems weird to brand Javier at E3. Maybe this could be an optional or forced choice but i struggle to believe that the brand was put on Javier "for lolz"

Oh you got me okay, but that has already been discussed, and I can't find the link, but someone that works at Telltale said on twitter that

• I feel like they might make it somewhat optional.

Masterfaust posted: »

It just seems weird to brand Javier at E3. Maybe this could be an optional or forced choice but i struggle to believe that the brand was put on Javier "for lolz"

• Reminds me of the time I Rick Rolled the forums on April Fools Day.

Too bad my claims didn't turn out to be real after all.

TTG fan just rickrolled themselves

• That was non canon, it was just to show off the engine and what not.

Masterfaust posted: »

It just seems weird to brand Javier at E3. Maybe this could be an optional or forced choice but i struggle to believe that the brand was put on Javier "for lolz"

• alright

That was non canon, it was just to show off the engine and what not.

• She's alive. I just know Clemmy is going to survive into old age! (Please Telltale)

fallandir posted: »

she would be about 22 or 23 years old. if she's still alive though

• I wish there was a trophy if you win, like there was in 400 days with the Rock/Paper/Scissors game...

Whether Conrad has a winning hand in his poker game or not is completely random.

• Ugh, please no. TellTale and their RNG based achievements make me puke.

Straight Flush in Poker Night at the Inventory anyone?

I wish there was a trophy if you win, like there was in 400 days with the Rock/Paper/Scissors game...

• But is the charm coming out of his ass?

No wonder people love Javier and made him their leader. His natural charm makes anyone want to follow him.

• I only played PN2, and i attempted GETTIN' THEM ALL... I never got the million dollars one because i was always in the minus with my moneys :(

Davissons posted: »

Ugh, please no. TellTale and their RNG based achievements make me puke. Straight Flush in Poker Night at the Inventory anyone?

• Have you guys tried to recreate your choices based on whatever you did in S1&S2? Well, it seems that not only basic choices are important, but also smaller things that I wouldn't even think about while creating "MyClementine"...

I was messing with the options for a while and I found those:

k

The same scene, different options:

j

h

And the last one, which I was the most suprised to see:

g

Does it mean that the guy can be alive?

I think there are more of them, go ahead and see it for yourself, it's like a "who has you become" quiz.

• [Clementine's finger is crushed with car door.]

[Camera pans on door handle.]

oh yeah let's make the bite scar the central focus while we're at that

I wonder if they'll ever show the scar. They made all efforts to show the dog bite scar.

• SHIT GUYS SORRY WRONG LINK! THEY SAID THAT HE GOT EATEN BY A WOLF PACK

RichWalk23 posted: »

Reminds me of the time I Rick Rolled the forums on April Fools Day. Too bad my claims didn't turn out to be real after all.

• The man with the dreadlocks?

Isn't he at the end regardless?

Megaodg33 posted: »

I noticed something while watching a playthrough: During Episode 2, if you surrender before the shootout, the guy who holds onto Javier,

• LOL

TTG fan posted: »

SHIT GUYS SORRY WRONG LINK! THEY SAID THAT HE GOT EATEN BY A WOLF PACK

• [removed]

• [removed]

• Telltale did confirm that Michonne Miniseries took place by the start of 2005, and that date does coincide with the theory that the outbreak started by July 2003 in the comic series.

Gameserer posted: »

Actually I think Robert Kirkman has said that they have no specific years in the series and just because the comics started releasing in 2003, that doesn't make it the year the outbreak began. EDIT Here

• Find out for yourself?

But is the charm coming out of his ass?

• fallandir posted: »

Have you guys tried to recreate your choices based on whatever you did in S1&S2? Well, it seems that not only basic choices are importan

• edited December 2016

I was also wondering one thing... When Javier optionaly talks with Clem at the place before they meet Jesus, she says different things like either: ''I had this friend Jane..'' or ''I had this friend, he had a wife and a son'' or ''I'm usually on my own''... Is there anything else she can say? I guess these are only based by the ending of season2...

Also, when you recreate your story you have a chance of choosing your past guardian: Jane,Kenny,Luke, I didn't see anyone choose Luke... Does she ever mention him at all at some point?

Have you guys tried to recreate your choices based on whatever you did in S1&S2? Well, it seems that not only basic choices are importan

• I chose Luke, but she said she was all by her own blablabla. I think it depends on the ending.

I was also wondering one thing... When Javier optionaly talks with Clem at the place before they meet Jesus, she says different things like

• screenshot

Why is the cursor on Clem's bum?

• Ah, i see... Well there's 3 more episodes, i hope we get callbacks to other past characters than just Kenny and Jane...

I chose Luke, but she said she was all by her own blablabla. I think it depends on the ending.

• ooooooooh.

You can learn all about the Story Generator at Unofficial Story Generator Questions Thread and Season 3 Story Recreation - Telltale's 42 Starting Points and All Differences!

• Where are you looking at, you freak!

I dunno though.

Why is the cursor on Clem's bum?

• At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she meets Lee. This is cut (sorta) late in production.

• Clementine has an unused model; mainly her jacket model but with her hood up.
      enter image description here
      credits to vivec for the in-game image

• I would have fucking loved that flashback. Oh well.

* At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she

• There's a chance that we'll get it on the upcoming episodes. It's not too late for it.

I would have fucking loved that flashback. Oh well.

• Both of those would have been sweet in the game...

* At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she

• At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she meets Lee. This is cut (sorta) late in production

WHAT?! Telltale why, why would you do this? That would have been amazing, why would you cut literal gold from the episode?

• Dude episode one was already so huge they had to split it into 2 parts....it needed cutting. You don't believe me just ask Kevin Bruner.

At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she m

• Yeah, the barely two hour long episode was too long. I'm still going to be calling that a lie, I simply don't beleive that's the real reason.

Dude episode one was already so huge they had to split it into 2 parts....it needed cutting. You don't believe me just ask Kevin Bruner.

• WTF IS WITH BENS VOICE? "There coming this way, how are you getting out of there?" It sounds so weird.

• Oh you said that to me... so now I know... I know you're full of shit...

LOL

• edited December 2016

If so then Telltale basically re-used his model. Lazy on their part, I guess.

The man with the dreadlocks? Isn't he at the end regardless?

• With the Wellington ending, she says something along the lines of "people only care about themselves; there was a man who was protective, blah blah blah..."

Ah, i see... Well there's 3 more episodes, i hope we get callbacks to other past characters than just Kenny and Jane...

• Where'd they say that?

• What the flashback just audio or was there any type of scene things left in the files?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.