Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Man I hope chronogeo's alright. They're really nice and this thread, despite being a simple day count, was super wholesome :(

• Very true, though the Netflix version of MCSM only has the first 5 episodes of S1, and they don't plan to finish the rest of the game. Kinda sad in my opinion.

AChicken posted: »

Mojang could partner up with nearly anyone to make a Season 3, I think -- considering the license is now owned by them.. The question is,

• Chronogeo I hope everything’s okay, take care of yourself

• FINALLY. I knew someday I would find people who still care about this series. I grew up with the series and I loved it that’s why I was absolutely devastated when telltale shut down. Don’t get me wrong they have plenty of other good games especially the walking dead. But Minecraft story mode will always have a special place in my heart so let’s keep this going!

• Also at the Minecraft live there is a possibility they could announce the game

• True my friend, though I wouldn't get your hopes up. It's been 2 years since the shutdown and Mojang has never mentioned anything about a revival of Story Mode, even with Telltale up and running again. But I'm glad you've found some people who enjoyed the game as much as you 🙂

Teegopro posted: »

Also at the Minecraft live there is a possibility they could announce the game

• Technically day 232 of asking for MCSM S3

• Haven't checked this thread in awhile but Chronogeo, I wish you well.

• edited October 2021

Finaly get MCSM account to join this topic:) I saw this throught YouTube where he talks about MCSM revival of the season 3 (it was just a pure speculation) and he mentioned this conversation about a community that still wants season 3. I thinked that im alone who wants this but i was wrong. I want to join this topic because i love MCSM and i grew Up on this game.
    So i hope you accept me here. Thanks

• edited October 2021

Technically day 234 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 235 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 236 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 237 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited October 2021

I played some of it thanks to Neflitx making it an interactive show I believe?
    It was really fun would love to see more of it without a doubt!

• Technically day 238 of asking for MCSM S3
    PS: Minecraft live was today but i dont see it all so i can't say that Minecraft story mode was somehow mentioned so maybe tomorow i get more info

• Technically day 239 of asking for MCSM S3

Guys today i seen an entire livestream (Minecraft live) and i was very disappointed. They dont say a single word about minecraft story mode. Sure, the uptade in Minecraft is amazing but it was wery long since we heard something new about MCSM.
    But i dont planning to give up. I will be still counting days. Thanks for support.

• edited October 2021

Guys i found something!!!

On the livestream at the time 1:43:05 we can see one of the skin from Minecraft story mode.

• edited October 2021

But i dont think its somehow useful. Maybe its just allusion or an easter egg.

Let me know!

• Thanks for support. Its glad to see someone who still likes this game which means there is still a community. I will like to see others who actively replied on this topic such as JessThePotatoQueen451 or chroneogo. I still have a hope that someone from telltale gets here and see All this. It is one of my dream to revive MCSM

Tunak23 posted: »

I played some of it thanks to Neflitx making it an interactive show I believe? It was really fun would love to see more of it without a doubt!

• While I myself like the idea of starting something within the community to bring back Story Mode to Telltale, this thread was made by chronogeo as more or less a meme thread for the fun of it and letting other veteran MCSM fans congregate, not really to bring it to Telltale's attention. Whether any staff see the thread or not, renewing MCSM is entirely their decision, and considering how long it's been since MCSM was liquidated, the chances of Telltale (and even Mojang) considering its revival are VERY slim, sorry to say. We can keep counting for the fun of it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for an actual change.

Jesseisbest posted: »

Thanks for support. Its glad to see someone who still likes this game which means there is still a community. I will like to see others who

• Do not give up

• Yes you're right, maybe we need to just accept the truth...
    But on the other way you cant say that this thread is just a meme until chronogeo say it on itself because he created that.

So yes we will be still counting (hope so) but yes i dont think we will move somewhere

Well thank you for reply i dont expect that.

While I myself like the idea of starting something within the community to bring back Story Mode to Telltale, this thread was made by chrono

• NEVER

Mablus posted: »

Do not give up

• Technically day 240+241 of asking for MCSM S3

PS: is there someone who knows what happend to chronogeo? I know he was having dome troubles but i dont have any more info.

• Chrono recently lost their home. They claim they will return once they secure a new home, so we can only wait and hope they are okay. I sure hope they come back soon, their thread is fun to pop into every now and then.

Jesseisbest posted: »

Technically day 240+241 of asking for MCSM S3 PS: is there someone who knows what happend to chronogeo? I know he was having dome troubles but i dont have any more info.

• Yeach i know

We need to hope he's okay

Until then, we will wait...

Chrono recently lost their home. They claim they will return once they secure a new home, so we can only wait and hope they are okay. I sure hope they come back soon, their thread is fun to pop into every now and then.

• Technically day 242+243 of asking for MCSM S3

• F for chrono

• Minecraft story mode its my second favorite telltale game The walking dead its My favorite game * :D i happy telltale is back!

• Technically day 244+245+246 of asking for MCSM S3

• Yes i am Happy too but question is: do they bring MCSM back? Because new teltale never say that...

Minecraft story mode its my second favorite telltale game The walking dead its My favorite game * i happy telltale is back!

• I believe the newer Telltale's main goal is to 'renew old IPs (get the good games sold in the past back on the shelves) and create new games at the same time' but that is what I could draw from what they said when Telltale was up and running again. We can only hope MCSM falls under the category of 'old IP' to be renewed, otherwise it won't be coming back.

• I'll remain optimistic :)

I believe the newer Telltale's main goal is to 'renew old IPs (get the good games sold in the past back on the shelves) and create new games

• Technically day 247 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 248 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 249+250 of asking for MCSM S3

• Yea i think that MCSM belong to ,,old IP'' and if it was good sold i dont know why it isn't here yet.

I believe the newer Telltale's main goal is to 'renew old IPs (get the good games sold in the past back on the shelves) and create new games

• I loved MCSM, but alot of people hated it...

• Very true. At this point though if someone walked up to me and said the games sucks I wouldn't be bothered by it. The game will likely forever hold a special place in my heart 👌🏾

I loved MCSM, but alot of people hated it...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.