The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I'm really eating too much cheese lately. I can't help myself. I love the stuff. :o
  • edited August 2013
    Jennifer wrote: »
    I'm really eating too much cheese lately. I can't help myself. I love the stuff. :o
    Fuelling up for the trippy dreams thread?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Well, fortunately, we haven't got a fart thread yet.
  • edited August 2013
    Friar wrote: »
    So apparently Nintendo are dropping the Wii U premium down to £200, and throwing in windwaker. And some triforce logo's. And Hyrule Historia.

Just when I decided Not to get one. Damn you Nintendo, you play a hard game. Now I have to recalculate how many meals I have to miss to pay for the darn thing.
    But... but I already have Hyrule Historia!

Augh! DAMN YOU NINTENDO! Between this and the 2DS, it's like you actually want my money or something!

And is this a thing now? Because it's totally a thing I can get behind.

[coolsome]

tumblr_mancu9zsLf1rgfph0o4_r1_400.gif

[/coolsome]
    edited August 2013

[coolsome]

[/coolsome]

Oh. So we're doing a thing now.
  • edited August 2013
    I think every time coolsome gets banned we should appoint someone honorary coolsome status, to fulfil our random gif needs.
  • edited August 2013
    But if we do that, then we'd have to ban them, and then get another honorary coolsome, and then ban them...

Yeah, we could do without that.
    edited August 2013

[coolsome]

[/coolsome]
    Oh. So we're doing a thing now.
    I started a meme. Fun!

[coolsome]
    [img]http://img8.joyreactor.cc/pics/comment/похуй-пляшем-гифки-дискотека-12318.gif[/img]
    [/coolsome]
    edited August 2013
    But if we do that, then we'd have to ban them, and then get another honorary coolsome, and then ban them...

Yeah, we could do without that.

It's a bit like musical chairs. Without the chairs.
  • edited August 2013
    Jennifer wrote: »
    I started a meme. Fun!
    It's always fun when you do that, isn't it?

Hmm. Do I keep putting together my next review, or play Simpsons: Hit and Run? Gah, decisions, decisions...
  • edited August 2013
    Well, fortunately, we haven't got a fart thread yet.
    i tried
    edited August 2013
    i tried

Perfect failure, Dashing.

Maybe it's not too bad if Whatever 2.0 doesn't spark too many new memes in its first 10 pages.
  • edited August 2013
    I had a whole bunch of fart-related discussion primed up! We didn't even get into the realm of farts being set on fire, nor farts within enclosed spaces(esp. elevators), nor animal farts, nor idioms which are related in some way to farting, nor fart-related comedy, nor fart fetishes, nor even our personal stories about how farts have touched our lives in deep and emotional ways.
  • edited August 2013
    I had a whole bunch of fart-related discussion primed up! We didn't even get into the realm of farts being set on fire, nor farts within enclosed spaces(esp. elevators), nor animal farts, nor idioms which are related in some way to farting, nor fart-related comedy, nor fart fetishes, nor even our personal stories about how farts have touched our lives in deep and emotional ways.

hqdefault.jpg
    edited August 2013

Ahhhhh. Well. What about Peter Molyneux reviewing fart apps. Would you be willing to go there, or is that too low?
  • edited August 2013
    Honestly watching this I feel like Molyneux brings a lot of class to the fart app-reviewing space that honestly didn't exist before. I think we can all be connoisseurs of all things flatulent.

it's like wine tasting but with farts
  • edited August 2013
    For those wondering, I went with putting together my next review and playing Simpsons: Hit and Run.

Multi-tasking FTW!
  • edited August 2013
    South Park: The Stick of Truth has fart mechanics.
  • edited August 2013
    The thread would have been a gas. I think we should kick up a stink about its closure.
    Ahhhhh. Well. What about Peter Molyneux reviewing fart apps. Would you be willing to go there, or is that too low?

Okay, only Peter Molyneux could make me want to buy a fart app.
  • edited August 2013
    Well, Contraption Maker is pretty fun. And pretty much still in alpha. But fun nevertheless. I know I won't be having constant fun with this, but I do know I will have fun in the spare time.
    edited August 2013
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Well, Contraption Maker is pretty fun. And pretty much still in alpha. But fun nevertheless. I know I won't be having constant fun with this, but I do know I will have fun in the spare time.
    Hey, nice. There's no such thing as too many Rube Goldberg machines. :D
  • edited August 2013
    I don’t really see the point of closing the original and opening up a new one. You shouldn’t try fixing something that isn’t broken, and I really don’t think that simply adding a 2.0 when this one is exactly like the old one.

Bring back the old one!
  • edited August 2013
    Except it was broken. It was going to collapse under its own weight in the new forums.
  • edited August 2013
    GOD DAMNIT!
    /Odenkirk
  • edited August 2013
    Lets have a kiki!
  • edited August 2013
    So... I'm half asleep.

I've been like that all morning, and I'm fed up of it.

I just want to wake up and feel normal. Ugh.
  • edited August 2013
    Hey, Dashing.

iHrfSJoagq3Cx.gif

You know you want to buy it

[voice goes demonic] YOU LITTLE CUNT

C'mon! Fuck the store with your wallet and make it birth a 2DS from it's pregnant stock! ROARHORHORHORHORHORHORRRRR
    edited August 2013
    [fawfultrolling]
    itsits.jpg
    [/fawfultrolling]
  • edited August 2013
    I'm SO getting that put onto a shirt.
  • edited August 2013
    I don't troll. I make art.
  • edited August 2013
    Finally beat Saints Row IV. About time I actually finished a game.

I'm also not going to pursue all achievements, I'm not that hardcore.
  • edited August 2013
    BS2RAwyCcAA8TdY.jpg:large
  • edited August 2013
    Fuck, people have time machines?!
  • edited August 2013
    Except it was broken. It was going to collapse under its own weight in the new forums.
    So it was going to become some kind of "Black Hole of Thoughts" thread? :eek:
    Fuck, people have time machines?!

Of course we have. It's the 2140s, man.
  • edited August 2013
    Iryon wrote: »
    So it was going to become some kind of "Black Hole of Thoughts" thread? :eek:

Of course we have. It's the 2140s, man.

You mean you haven't upgraded to the Timey-wimey machine deluxe? It was the must have item of the 2150's. It could do long division.
  • edited August 2013
    I need...
  • edited August 2013
    coolsome wrote: »
    I need...

...here you go. Good day sir!
  • edited August 2013
    I JUST WASTED MY ENTIRE DAY OFF DOING RANDOM SHIT AND NOT PUTTING MY REVIEW TOGETHER.

ZOD I suck.
  • edited August 2013
    Finally beat Saints Row IV. About time I actually finished a game.

I'm also not going to pursue all achievements, I'm not that hardcore.

Sadly I can't. They patched the game the other day and it broke weapons for me, so I'm waiting for the patch to fix the patch.
  • edited August 2013
    It already broke mine, but I just thought fuck it, I just wanna see the ending. I'm going to mod the shit out of this game anyway, so I could always get the weapons back.

Also, going to restart as Nolan North.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.