The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited September 2013

this is still not quite sitting right with me.

• Hey, I haven't been here for a long time or so...what happened to the store part (where you can buy stuff other than games)? Did the folks of Telltale discontinue it?

• Essentially yes. You can still buy the games but that is it. At least for now anyway, who knows what the future may bring.

• I'm probably going to go into lurk mode, but I figured I should post at least one thing on the new forums, so here it is.

• sigh... This place is pretty sad... I've seen "latest posts" by two or three people who I know are gone from the forums... We migrated away due to the new interface... If you guy want to come to where there are actually people... http://telltaletwdforum.freeforums.net/
    Made by members of the old forum. Come over if you like.

• Just finished Saints Row IV.

Except for the deflated ending and the fact you're given God-like power right at the beginning, I really enjoyed it. The references, parody, homage, 4th wall humour was done 1000 times better than The Third.

Either the game thread never made it over or I just can't find it in this maze of junk. Oh well.

• Just finished reading Ronin by Frank Miller. This NEEDS to be made into a movie.

• Don't allow video embedding I said. This will be abused I said.

• Nah I was just playing around I won't spam with video's

Vainamoinen posted: »

Don't allow video embedding I said. This will be abused I said.

• Don't sweat it, coolsome. You just posted a single video in the most random thread we have here. "Abuse" spells differently.

Not that you wouldn't be capable of it. ;)

coolsome posted: »

Nah I was just playing around I won't spam with video's

• The best jokes/references in the game in my opinion was when The Boss and Pierce were singing Opposites attract, when The Boss puts on ''What is Love?'' when escaping the alien ship and when you first escape the 50's Steelport and The Boss keeps annoying Kenzie to sing Opposites Attract with him. Its the best of the Saints Row series in my opinion.

Johro posted: »

Just finished Saints Row IV. Except for the deflated ending and the fact you're given God-like power right at the beginning, I really enjoy

• How about when Zinyak ruins "Just a Friend" for the Boss and Pierce?

• Robocop looks like Batman now.

Alt text

• For the love of god coolsome, do NOT read this thread.

• Trying to tempt coolsome to the dark side, I see.

For the love of god coolsome, do NOT read this thread.

• My account hasn't been apporved by a mod yet so I can't post. Ape Escape 1 was the best! Though the Snake Escape part was awesome.

For the love of god coolsome, do NOT read this thread.

• edited September 2013

You know, I very nearly picked ape escape up when it first came out. I can't remember what I picked instead, although I have a sneaky suspicion it was this.

Alt text

coolsome posted: »

My account hasn't been apporved by a mod yet so I can't post. Ape Escape 1 was the best! Though the Snake Escape part was awesome.

• You should be ashamed.

• I regret nothing!

You should be ashamed.

• What if I created Outer Heaven in rl.

• How long does it take for a Double Fine account to be verified? I created one yesterday and I still am not allowed to post.

• Gravity Rush is awesome.

• I think a real human has to look at it and okay it. So it might take awhile.

I seem to remember that I was verified the day after and Dashing was verified in about fifteen minutes. So it's kinda haphazard. Since the weekend is upon us, it's likely that the earliest you can hope for is probably Monday at this point.

• Sigh.

A can of worms opened at work on my off days and now I'm "fixing" crap for the next few days because of it.

Life's fun.

• At my workplace, that could literally happen.

I'm being totally serious. I'm in a nematode lab. So cans of worms do, in fact, exist with some regularity.

• I've seen a can of maggots once at work. I tell you, it turns you off canned pasta for a good while.

• Worms are much cuter. Or at least my kind of worm. They're only a millimeter long when fully grown and they're so graceful.

• I honestly can't believe that anybody is using this forum socially right now.

• I think they're all just waiting for approval at DoubleFine. Once they get that...

Alt text

• Guru, look at it this way.

It's a needlessly complicated forum that requires you to think out of the box, experiment and attempt several things before you find a halfway workable solution, which is always just an improvisation. It's a forum where every information you collect on your way is just dumped forever into a big confusing box and you're still supposed to find exactly the thing you're searching for right in there with no other tool than your time and your brain. It's a forum that even makes you a cleptomaniac by stealing smilies from other forums.

In other words, it's a forum for traditional adventure gamers. Doesn't that make you happy? Alt text

• edited September 2013

This forum... IS KING'S QUEST!

Alt text

• In other words, it's a forum for traditional adventure gamers. Doesn't that make you happy?

I was never really a fan of Sierra's games. I'd prefer the LucasArts flavor of the old forum, where you still have to navigate the broken bits but it was hard to really take a wrong action and there was always a way to do what you needed to do if you looked hard enough and knew what you were doing.

• @GaryGXJk. Yeah that part was freaking funny. Their reaction afterwards was so funny

• @GaryGXJk. Yeah that part was freaking funny. Their reaction afterwards was so funny

• It's a piece of shit for sure. I just look at the last page of 3 threads and comment if I feel like it. Finding anything else is just an insane task not worth undertaking. I was actually activated on DF last year, so I could go there if I want to. I'm still debating it, I didn't really like it when I tried it last year.

• I'm gender neutral on the subject.

• Greetings old forum friends. What's this new design all about? Blimey.

• It's the future!

In the same way the Virtual Boy was the future of gaming.

Fealiks posted: »

Greetings old forum friends. What's this new design all about? Blimey.

• My Zod Friar, that's it.

This site is Telltale's Virtual Boy.

How did we not see this before?

• With great power comes great responsibility

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.