E2 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

Comments

• If we get breasts then I better see Bigby shirtless......

it'll be in the 'mens club' strip joint, and not all of them 'employees' walk around naked some still have lingerie on. so maybe some censors thought the scantily clad ass walking around was a bit risky ?

• edited January 2014

i guess it's only fair to cover all the bases ?

If we get breasts then I better see Bigby shirtless......

• Can't wait until it's here! I tried the first episode and was instantly hooked. Telltale is a very creative group indeed and they are starting to become one of my favorite companies.

• edited January 2014

Guess we should start complaining on reddit.

I love how he "really wanted to respond on Reddit". They have all this community forums for us to rant on and the freaking president of their

• [removed]

• I agree. Episode 1 of Wolf was one of the better Season Premieres from Telltale. :)

Can't wait until it's here! I tried the first episode and was instantly hooked. Telltale is a very creative group indeed and they are starting to become one of my favorite companies.

• Agreed.

I agree. Episode 1 of Wolf was one of the better Season Premieres from Telltale.

• Me too, the style, story, characters are awesome.

Can't wait until it's here! I tried the first episode and was instantly hooked. Telltale is a very creative group indeed and they are starting to become one of my favorite companies.

• guys in ign it states that episode 2 will be released feb 5 is this true here is the link : http://www.ign.com/games/the-wolf-among-us-episode-2-smoke-and-mirrors/pc-20007264

• placeholder date, but i think its very likely

teamkenny posted: »

guys in ign it states that episode 2 will be released feb 5 is this true here is the link : http://www.ign.com/games/the-wolf-among-us-episode-2-smoke-and-mirrors/pc-20007264

• well i hope it is the actual release date

vivec posted: »

placeholder date, but i think its very likely

• Why does'nt Bigby sue the cigarette brand for stealing his line and make BILLIONS? Huff'n Puff

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2014

For Xbox and PSN EU, maybe. ;)

• Yay happiness some president didn't even make any excuses and dropped a release after four months of silence to look good on reddit let's just all rejoice like the silly poop-eater bunnies we are

• Bigby better have floppy man breasts. If not I demand Telltale re-do the episode.

If we get breasts then I better see Bigby shirtless......

• good luck with demanding.. ;)

Bigby better have floppy man breasts. If not I demand Telltale re-do the episode.

• What's your problem? This board got the info first, despite reddit reaching out to so much more people/customers than this puny forum.

I love how he "really wanted to respond on Reddit". They have all this community forums for us to rant on and the freaking president of their

• Yeah they should have been a lot more professional. Specially when you are in the spotlight for iconic games. When you are selling very popular products and you are giving it out in pieces you should tell your customers when the are hiccups like X, Y and Z happened so the will be a delay not just some unfortunate events happened. I don't like the vagueness at all.

If they were straight with us and a lot more in touch with their community then I wouldn't have a problem but it comes to a point where they are taking the biscuit.

I'm aware they don't give out solid release dates till mere days but it wouldn't of hurt to keep us updated. They have multiple social networks which are only used for patting themselves on the back and their blog only seems to be used to promote products instead of keeping us updated like almost every other developer does.

Dean Hall the designer and creator for DayZ was really transparent to why the was loads of delays and completely honest even when he broke promises right down to he was ill, he had became a little depressed and when he stopped blogging and responding to things he gave a reason to why.

It is all well and good bringing quality products like TellTale do but there are reasons why people wait for the entire season since they do slack on bringing some of the episodes. They really need to start treating their loyal customers who pre-order and wait for every episode before day one.

We aren't asking for special treatment just to be treated how one would be expected to when we trust someone with our money.

Journalist are to soft on these guys and some fans shrug off and are way too blind how they communicate. I haven't seen one journalist mention the delay and TellTale are to buddied up with IGN since IGN wouldn't want the voice actors rejecting invitation to Up At Noon.

I hope some of the black lash from this thread will make them rethink to how they communicate with their fans rather than wait for months on end.

It really shouldn't take a reddit post to think "Maybe I should tell my customers where we are on the second episode" It should be "This episode is taking longer than we expected. I should let my customers know this." It is just a bit of common sense.

• Yeah it only took a post on reddit for someone to notice we were getting pretty pissed.

Hey, TellTale did you notice you had a very active forum or are you more occupied patting yourselves on the back on facebook and twitter?

I noticed the blog is pretty outdated rather than advertise TWD season 2 it might be worth posting this information around? Just a thought.

Could do with some serious PR want to give me job?

• Amazing news! Finally created an account on here so I will bask in the glory of the 2nd episodic release!

• edited January 2014

[removed]

• Hey, don't blame the journos!

d_cover posted: »

Yeah they should have been a lot more professional. Specially when you are in the spotlight for iconic games. When you are selling very popula

• Welcome !

and excellent choice on the avatar :)

Amazing news! Finally created an account on here so I will bask in the glory of the 2nd episodic release!

• smooth dude real smooth

i love it :)

• Ok, that was funny and sad at the same time due to how long we've waited. But it's around the corner now so all will be well.

Unknnnnn posted: »

First week of February, hope that's February 2014.

• 'was one of the better'

the best imho belongs to twds2e1.

Omid posted: »

Agreed.

• the walking dead episode 2 come out before twau :P

• Loool if it does happen TWAU fans will rage hhhhhh. nah but i think it will come two weeks after TWAU.

jakobennis posted: »

the walking dead episode 2 come out before twau :P

• I hope it comes out before TWAU. i wouldn't give a shit i bet telltale wouldn't give a shit either

Jasko posted: »

Loool if it does happen TWAU fans will rage hhhhhh. nah but i think it will come two weeks after TWAU.

• And here you just finished telling everyone you didn't call people names on forums...

TheMissus posted: »

Another selfproclaimed-lawyer type of fanboy...

• edited January 2014

big thumbs up for this guy !

And here you just finished telling everyone you didn't call people names on forums...

• edited January 2014

so even when they do put the forums first they're still doing it wrong..

people complained in the past about some random third party site getting the scoop first ?

What amazes me is all this talk about bad communication and when they do, you always seem to find away to complain yet again, how do you expect a company to get it right if you constantly move the goal posts.

so lets hope in the next update there is an apology, a more detailed reason as to why it's taken longer and a release time frame for twd s2e2. (not that i personally need them)

RedCombLP posted: »

Yep, their reaction to the reddit thread says everything about their priorities (e.g. $$$). I don't believe them when they say "We were pla

• Definitely, I especially loved the music in the game it was great.

Boagrius posted: »

Me too, the style, story, characters are awesome.

• edited January 2014

Since when is lawyer a swear? I don't call anybody insultive things such as 'retard', 'asshole' or other obscurities like @vivec does all the time.

And here you just finished telling everyone you didn't call people names on forums...

• he's referring to your use of fanboy i assume and yet you downvote me but not him ?

'rubs chin' interesting..

TheMissus posted: »

Since when is lawyer a swear? I don't call anybody insultive things such as 'retard', 'asshole' or other obscurities like @vivec does all the time.

• I did not downvote you

he's referring to your use of fanboy i assume and yet you downvote me but not him ? 'rubs chin' interesting..

• I think it'd be okay if it did come out before TWAU they got their release date for episode 2 set in stone already....

I hope it comes out before TWAU. i wouldn't give a shit i bet telltale wouldn't give a shit either

• Then why are you here? To make sure no one speak ill of TellTale?

I hope it comes out before TWAU. i wouldn't give a shit i bet telltale wouldn't give a shit either

Sign in to comment in this discussion.