E2 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

Comments

• edited January 2014

so is no one going to talk about that thing around that other girls neck looks the same as faiths? (for the life of me i can't remember what those are called...)

• Ribbon. :)
    And I think I've seen a few people in various topics mention it.

multicolt posted: »

so is no one going to talk about that thing around that other girls neck looks the same as faiths? (for the life of me i can't remember what those are called...)

• i wish this post was made a year ago, and it meant febuary 2013, and that would mean i'd have my game now, instead of posting this stupid reply

• ribbon...(facepalm!)

Jessabeth posted: »

Ribbon. And I think I've seen a few people in various topics mention it.

• Yeah, kinda disappointed in Jared for that one. Still, if you're gonna rip off a song, might as well be a good one.

Sodhipop posted: »

It's a very thinly veiled rip-off of "Angel" by Massive Attack. it isn't the actual song.

• Twit from @jobjstauffer, TTG PR man:

Played the final version of #TheWolfAmongUs Ep2 a 2nd time. I'd tell you what happens, but these lips are sealed!

A SECOND TIME?

• That means they could release it if they want it to. They wont of course.

interzoid posted: »

Twit from @jobjstauffer, TTG PR man: Played the final version of #TheWolfAmongUs Ep2 a 2nd time. I'd tell you what happens, but these lips are sealed! A SECOND TIME?

• It's going to be amazing! I know it's going to be worth the wait. :)

puzzlebox posted: »

Super soon!

• They need to have it verified first by the services that make the game available, like steam, PSN and Xboxlive

Tesla89 posted: »

That means they could release it if they want it to. They wont of course.

• edited January 2014

Silence before the storm.

• Steam just treats the subsequent episodes like bug fixes/free DLC, rather than separate games. Once the first episode was approved for Steam, the other episodes essentially became exempt from the approval process.

They need to have it verified first by the services that make the game available, like steam, PSN and Xboxlive

• I said before that it will be coming out the February 4th PSN/Steam and February 5th for xbox ^_^

• edited January 2014

That doesn't factor in Europe/North America differing release dates.

I said before that it will be coming out the February 4th PSN/Steam and February 5th for xbox ^_^

• huh! I only have to wait a week for IOS. Thanks Teltalle! You're all right!

• Officially pissed. I've been reading this thinking it was the walking dead game forum.

• "These lips are sealed"....

I think this refers to something we will see in ep 2

interzoid posted: »

Twit from @jobjstauffer, TTG PR man: Played the final version of #TheWolfAmongUs Ep2 a 2nd time. I'd tell you what happens, but these lips are sealed! A SECOND TIME?

• um i was saying the united states for the 4th so um yeah thanks :D

OdanUrr posted: »

That doesn't factor in Europe/North America differing release dates.

• They have uploaded a lot of files to the steam DB the last couple of months, you can't really tell anything from that.
    But then again, a shit ton of activity the last couple of days, which could look promising if I understood what the hell it meant.

OzzyUK posted: »

They have uploaded files to the Steam database http://steamdb.info/app/250320/#section_history not much longer now

• Wrong forum mate.

undeadben posted: »

This is going to be very random very random ! I'm playing 400 days and I think Vince is glen's older brother what do you think

• see exactly what i said the 4th for us PS3 Users In the U.S :D i win

• You might consider get a check-up on your eyes fine sir, going to the wrong forum is a fairly hard task.

DeeJee96 posted: »

Officially pissed. I've been reading this thinking it was the walking dead game forum.

• strong textFinally I've been waiting

• Oh come on, if were not arguing about Telltale were arguing amongst ourselves. Cruel world.

• edited January 2014

A new game series : "The Telltale Among Us"

KrustyFries posted: »

Oh come on, if were not arguing about Telltale were arguing amongst ourselves. Cruel world.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2014

Hey guys! I've posted this info on the blog and updated the original post of this thread, and I see you guys got the info off Twitter as well, but thought it wouldn't hurt to post this in the discussion here too!

RELEASE DATES FOR EPISODE 2!!!

Feb 4th - PC/Mac, PlayStation 3 North America
    Feb 5th - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Europe

It'll be out that same week on iOS too.

Only a few days to go now... can hardly wait for everyone to play Smoke & Mirrors!

• To quote Jan Valentine: ''I'm so fucking hard right now.''

Alt text

• Thanks.

Hey guys! I've posted this info on the blog and updated the original post of this thread, and I see you guys got the info off Twitter as well,

• You weren't the only one who predicted the 4th so er, yeah.

um i was saying the united states for the 4th so um yeah thanks

• Alt text

Hey guys! I've posted this info on the blog and updated the original post of this thread, and I see you guys got the info off Twitter as well,

• That's my birthday too. Happy birthday

MyTwoCents posted: »

Lol.. My B-day is Feb 2.. Wouldn't that be nice..

• They give more time to the wolf among us its great game..but they also have to give more time to the walking dead season 2 i think may be they forget that the walking dead is one of their biggest project ever

• ~Make love not war fellas.~

InHarmsWay posted: »

You weren't the only one who predicted the 4th so er, yeah.

• Seriously, how are they forgetting TWD? You have waited a bit more than a month, us waiting for TWAU has waited almost four.

They give more time to the wolf among us its great game..but they also have to give more time to the walking dead season 2 i think may be they forget that the walking dead is one of their biggest project ever

• Vine teaser for Episode 2: 'Smoke & Mirrors'

• I'll have to buy a psn card, I think I'm 2 dollars short.

• Indeed it is.

That's a Cool Story, Bro.

• Alt text

I'TS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

• yes im looking frowardet to it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.