E2 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

Comments

• I prefer my console so I can use my game controller. I havent experienced anything but very minor issues that havent broken the game for me.

vivec posted: »

Playing this game on xbox was very painful. Stuttering ,long load times ,lagginess. Everyone who is playing this on xbox/ps3 should switch to pc. My computer is 7 years old and it runs this game butter smooth.

• Nice name, bro. Also you didn't have to change your pic because of me, I think he was just kidding.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Indeed it is.

• Are there any xbox 360 users here? Preferably based in Australia? When do they normally update their online store?

• Okay great, thank you! :)

I do not think right clicking is required. In Telltale's older titles, you could optionally right click to skip dialogue, but they've since removed that for their newer, more story oriented titles.

• just too more daye for eu

• How do you instal episode 2??

• Well, I got the update for the achievements. Just one more day until 360 release, than I will not come back to these forums until I am finished because people usually think because an episode is out that they can give spoilers. ESPECIALLY on the first day :D see you guys in a week.

• According to puzzlebox there's at least 6 more hours until it's released. It's almost noon here, looks like it's going to be a late night for me :D

• edited February 2014
    1. Wait for the episode to be released.
    2. Install it.

How do you instal episode 2??

• edited February 2014

Any idea what time it's out in the UK?

• use your iphone as a controller I pretty sure there was an app for that

I just watched some gameplay for the first episode and thought it was awesome!! I'd love to play the game myself. I have a Macbook Pro (laptop

• The actual answer depends on the version you're playing. In the PC version, you can update from within the game - as soon as the episode is released, you should be able to download and install from the in game menu.

How do you instal episode 2??

• What version are you waiting for?

PSN and XBL have their own update schedule. For PC, Steam and Telltale usually try to release simultaneously.

But please always keep in mind that it's only just 3 AM in California, and the game releases during Telltale's business hours (9 to 5 I guess)!

Any idea what time it's out in the UK?

• Steam ofcourse :)

Vainamoinen posted: »

What version are you waiting for? PSN and XBL have their own update schedule. For PC, Steam and Telltale usually try to release simultaneou

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2014

Well, somewhere between six and 14 hours to go, then.

In the UK, that would be somewhere between 5PM and 1AM the next day. They were quick that last time though...

Steam ofcourse

• twiddles my thumbs

• isn't the reason for an online store/launch to not depend on opening hours...so 2000 :D
    just kidding

What version are you waiting for? PSN and XBL have their own update schedule. For PC, Steam and Telltale usually try to release simultaneou

• What about mac?

The actual answer depends on the version you're playing. In the PC version, you can update from within the game - as soon as the episode is released, you should be able to download and install from the in game menu.

• I don't really know... but I'd assume you've got the same in game menu than the PC guys?

What about mac?

• http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-CA.aspx

Between a minimum of three hours and a maximum of eleven hours of waiting to go riiiiiiighhhhhttttt.... NOW.

• edited February 2014

*Walks around the room in a circle impatiently *

• The link you used to redirect people in the "What time will episode 2 be released" thread brings you back to the same thread. Not a big deal, just thought you should know.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-CA.aspx Between a minimum of three hours and a maximum of eleven hours of waiting to go riiiiiiighhhhhttttt.... NOW.

• Oh IOS. We shall wait

• I bought it directly via Telltale, season pass, still don't see anything updated on here tho..

edited February 2014

Not sure if Steam is really out, no confirmation there yet.

Would be highly unusual to be out on Telltale's Store already. The Telltale guys are not even in office yet.

Svancara posted: »

I bought it directly via Telltale, season pass, still don't see anything updated on here tho..

• No, it's not out on Telltale's store yet either. Still waiting for the download.

Not sure if Steam is really out, no confirmation there yet. Would be highly unusual to be out on Telltale's Store already. The Telltale guys are not even in office yet.

• Can anyone confirm if they released it on Steam? I hear people downloading a update for The Wolf Among Us just as we speak. I have the game uninstalled at the moment so I wouldn't know.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Not out on Steam for me and no recent updated on the database http://steamdb.info/app/250320/#section_history I didn't buy TWD until all the episodes where out but 400 days updated around 6:30PM UK time (10:30AM PST) so the TWAU update could be around the same time.

Not sure if Steam is really out, no confirmation there yet. Would be highly unusual to be out on Telltale's Store already. The Telltale guys are not even in office yet.

edited February 2014

Of course - Telltale staff is only just awake I guess... no Store version is to be expected for another two hours at least.

... the issue is whether the Steam stuff some might be downloading right now is actually a playable episode. Would love some confirmation for that.

Dirzhek posted: »

No, it's not out on Telltale's store yet either. Still waiting for the download.

• Not out on Steam for me

Also confirmed to not be out once you restart Steam?

OzzyUK posted: »

Not out on Steam for me and no recent updated on the database http://steamdb.info/app/250320/#section_history I didn't buy TWD until all the e

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yes

Not out on Steam for me Also confirmed to not be out once you restart Steam?

edited February 2014

Thanks... must have been false alarm. I hate those. ;)

Edit: Deleted two "confirming" comments up there so people are not misled. These were obviously not ill willed comments... usually we don't look kindly on "It's out" pranks on release day. It just makes people panic.

OzzyUK posted: »

Yes

• Trolls be trolling, im going to work out and relieve some stress before i blow up.

edited February 2014

From comments in this forum and another German forum I frequent simultaneously, it looks like it's not out on Steam yet.

FreddeN93 posted: »

Can anyone confirm if they released it on Steam? I hear people downloading a update for The Wolf Among Us just as we speak. I have the game uninstalled at the moment so I wouldn't know.

• It's not released on Steam for me in the UK yet. I'm expecting it to be around 6pm my time.

From comments in this forum and another German forum I frequent simultaneously, it looks like it's not out on Steam yet.

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Thanks. Time to bust some troll skulls. Got me all worked up for nothing. :3

edited February 2014

I don't think these were troll comments. I know my trolls here. ;)

They were likely just misled by a Steam update or something.

FreddeN93 posted: »

Thanks. Time to bust some troll skulls. Got me all worked up for nothing.

• Is it out yet?

• No, but should be soon enough.

ViTALiTY posted: »

Is it out yet?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.