Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• edited December 2015

I do have a theory about episode 5 based off of Soren's dialogue about the true ender dragon battle

"The others had no idea what I was going to do, but once we started using that damned command block, we grew more... Dependant on it"

So obviously including the ender dragon battle there have been a few other cases where the chose the easier path and with the command block destroyed I suspect taphat everything the order did using the command block will be reversed and in episode 5 we have to do everything that they did using the easy way.

jani455333 posted: »

I guess the Ender Dragon will return in Ep 5. It has not been killed yet, it is only out of existence... in the command block? I dont think Soren will let out the dragon...Soren is very shy (in my opinion).

• I am really confused on early 2016 coukd it mean January or February, maybe a late January release or will all the new content which I am expecting for epiosde 5 shove it into February, I am truly stuck.

• I'd guessing it will be a mid/late January release, or possibly into the first week of February. It very likely won't go beyond the second week of February at the absolute latest if I had to take a guess (keeping in mind I'm only a volunteer Mod and not a staff member).

I am really confused on early 2016 coukd it mean January or February, maybe a late January release or will all the new content which I am expecting for epiosde 5 shove it into February, I am truly stuck.

• You may not be staff but your knowledge is very deceiving, your answer is very convincing

I'd guessing it will be a mid/late January release, or possibly into the first week of February. It very likely won't go beyond the second w

• I just remembered Minecraft Logic. Reuben died, so isn't he bound to just respawn somewhere else? Just as in normal Minecraft, and just like that I got my hopes up SKYHIGH..

• Yeah, I Wish Too

L-dog posted: »

I wish It came out this year...

• start your guessez

Here are the Tuesdays of Jan 2016 (I bet its coming in Jan)
    Start predicting!

• I say 26th

AdamRoberts posted: »

Here are the Tuesdays of Jan 2016 (I bet its coming in Jan) Start predicting!

• It wont go into feb i think. Coz TTG will be busy with WDMichonne in feb. And all ep have cme at interval of around 30 days, so Jan is the month

I am really confused on early 2016 coukd it mean January or February, maybe a late January release or will all the new content which I am expecting for epiosde 5 shove it into February, I am truly stuck.

• edited December 2015

Am I the only one who straight up told the audience the lies that the Order were spreading?

• In my first playthrough, I told them to keep telling the lie. Yes, they are frauds, but in the end they did help Jesse and the group. And Gabriel and Magnus doesn't deserve the hate. And Gabriel genuinely tried to be a hero and help the group.

Am I the only one who straight up told the audience the lies that the Order were spreading?

• Can be Early February
    Reasons to state this:
    5 Weeks (1 day) and usually to create an episode it takes 4 weeks then trailer & images 1 week then Post Production so that would mean another week so more likely Early February Probably the 5th of February.
    This will clash with other games however so maybe not so much
    Voice acting easily done within a week,
    Building, its already done I bet!

Early January:
    Not Likely:
    On average it takes telltale 4-5 weeks to make the episode and 1 week of spoilers & trailers.
    Builds completed so possible.
    Voice Acting easy. completed.

Late January
    Some reasons:
    Highly likely for it to release! Reasons why:
    Post Production of Episode 5 would have been done before episode 4 is released which means Episode 5 is more likely to be the first 20 - 30 minutes animated.
    On to building well... Post Production usually will include building however during the Episode 4 "Episode 4 Wrapped" this was around 2 weeks of time to build / animate.
    Voice acting... Done within a week!

Before I go on further: if it was to go to February it would mean 12 months to animate/voice act/prepare.

• I think it is because we don't know what happened to Soren after he ran away like a coward, he could the main antagonist of the finale, I guess. We'll see.

I dont think so, hes always been as useless as all the other order, Plus nobody else seems to care

AronDracula posted: »

Yes, why didn't I remember that Jurassic Park was the only Telltale game which contains only 4 episodes? I clearly don't see what's the poin

• Am I the only one who straight up told the audience the lies that the Order were spreading?

Can you do that, I told them to tell the truth, but can you tell them to lie and then expose them after?

• Different teams for each franchise, right?

It wont go into feb i think. Coz TTG will be busy with WDMichonne in feb. And all ep have cme at interval of around 30 days, so Jan is the month

• Yeah. You can just let everyone know that destroying the Dragon was a lie.

Am I the only one who straight up told the audience the lies that the Order were spreading? Can you do that, I told them to tell the truth, but can you tell them to lie and then expose them after?

• Fair enough.

In my first playthrough, I told them to keep telling the lie. Yes, they are frauds, but in the end they did help Jesse and the group. And Gabriel and Magnus doesn't deserve the hate. And Gabriel genuinely tried to be a hero and help the group.

• I lied to preserve Ellegaard's memory as a heroine. 4 of the members were honestly trying to do their hardest, it was only Soren who was really a fraud until after the Ender Dragon fight.

• He might get revenge since the main members of the Order of the Stone are not heroes anymore.

I think it is because we don't know what happened to Soren after he ran away like a coward, he could the main antagonist of the finale, I gu

• I think the 5th

• But many members are same+ceo and producers

IceKane posted: »

Different teams for each franchise, right?

• WHY CAN'T IT BE 2016?!?!??!?! IM SO MAD THAT IT DOESN'T COME OUT THIS YEAR OH NO MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE!

enter image description here

• It really feels weird to wait for Episode 5 when Episode 4 is for all intents and purpose the final episode. Frankly, I am happy if the story ends here, because it ended very well. But I think like other members have suggested that Telltale is experimenting with a lot of new ideas. So I can't wait to see what Episode 5 will be about.

• J12 Hype.

• F17

Poogers555 posted: »

J12 Hype.

• GET IT GOING

F17HYPEHYPEHYPEBOIS

F17ISHAPPENING

F17

• I do wonder where we CAN go from here...
    But based on the achievements....
    Hmn...

• Unfornately it can't happen because 1. In Minecraft: Story Mode nobody respawns. 2. In vannila Minecraft, mobs doesn't respawn.

• It can't go to February so, 26th at least.

• Dude, they need to work on it, they need time to fix bugs, make animations, etc, they need 4 weeks to work on it. At least we don't have to wait 2-4 months.

WHY CAN'T IT BE 2016?!?!??!?! IM SO MAD THAT IT DOESN'T COME OUT THIS YEAR OH NO MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE!

• You are right. I'm sad too

• Coding.org.... Loding... Enter username __McsmLukas__ Enter real name Lukas....... Loding account.... Entered WELCOME __MCSMLUKAS__... Loding latest content... New coding....: <Kill MimoDX2 For saying stuff> Coding sucsessfull! 

MimoDX2 posted: »

Dude, they need to work on it, they need time to fix bugs, make animations, etc, they need 4 weeks to work on it. At least we don't have to wait 2-4 months.

• Yeah... I'm totally dead.

Coding.org.... Loding... Enter username __McsmLukas__ Enter real name Lukas....... Loding account.... Entered WELCOME __MCSMLUKAS__... Loding latest content... New coding....: Coding sucsessfull!

1. How in the seven hells do you know that? They confirmed that anywhere? 2. Half-True, A mob does respawn, otherwise the mobs will die out, wont they? But it may take time..

Unfornately it can't happen because 1. In Minecraft: Story Mode nobody respawns. 2. In vannila Minecraft, mobs doesn't respawn.

• Coding.org says.... He is not dead what will you do?..... <Hack MimoDX2> Hacked MimoDX2 ... You made him lose his account goodbye MimoDX2

Yeah... I'm totally dead.

• Ill be on sometimes. Is just ill be on the PS4 a lot. But im on right now. So im not gone forever. Need worry not. :P

Bye Smellmeh I always liked you as a friend! hope you visit on ur ps4!

• There are different teams for each franchise the point is right but the explanation is wrong, yeah it won't be around michonne so that one release doesn't shadow one not because that work will be slowed down, my guess is that if a season 2 is planned we get epiosde 5 in January and a season 2 of minecraft storymode of any will be announced march

It wont go into feb i think. Coz TTG will be busy with WDMichonne in feb. And all ep have cme at interval of around 30 days, so Jan is the month

• edited December 2015

_(--)/

It won't work for some reason _(--)/

I think the 5th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.