Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• and we pay more more episodes 6-8 and we wait like episodes 4-5.

OzzyUK posted: »

They said the release date is "summer 2016" which means episode 6 is due to release June at the earliest, with that in mind i think we should expect a wait time similar to the wait between episodes 4-5 or possibly longer.

• edited March 2016

Hopefully this episode will release quicker than 5 did. Nevermind, i see that it wont release until summer, dang it.

• Or late May.

They said the release date is "summer 2016" which means episode 6 is due to release June at the earliest, with that in mind i think we should expect a wait time similar to the wait between episodes 4-5 or possibly longer.

• I have buyed the adventure pass so I wont have to pay for ep678 when they come out so hyped for ep 6 and I loved ep 5

• Maybe they'll release it the early June?Or they release episodes only at the end of the months?

• I am kinda new to telltale,so Idk the schedules and everything.

Chris06 posted: »

Maybe they'll release it the early June?Or they release episodes only at the end of the months?

• edited March 2016

Wait,that means that we wont see Axel nor Olivia for 3 episodes?!?!They were like the main characters.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's possible that it could release early June but i think Telltale start their summer season at the summer solstice which is June 21st, the term "summer" is fairly vague as summer is from mid June to mid September but hopefully it will be the earlier part of summer.

Chris06 posted: »

Maybe they'll release it the early June?Or they release episodes only at the end of the months?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2016

Axel and Olivia are in their main world and now we are stuck in the portal corridor with Ivor, Petra and Lucas, it looks like we are going to go on some fun adventures exploring different portals while trying to find out way back home which could still be fun without Axel and Olivia.

• In their man world wink wink

• I think that they are trying a new group dynamic with Petra, Lukas and Ivor. Which is fine by me, since I love Petra and Lukas the most.

• Though Axels humor will be missed... by me at least

I think that they are trying a new group dynamic with Petra, Lukas and Ivor. Which is fine by me, since I love Petra and Lukas the most.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

.........main world :P

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

In their man world wink wink

• XPP

.........main world :P

• edited March 2016

* sees title *

AND WHEN I THOUGHT WAITING A MONTH WAS BAD
    THAT'S TOO GODDAMN LONG

• I wish Aiden would have fell off the edge when they were battling

• You could push him off the cliff at the end of the fight. I didn't choose that choice, but it probably wouldn't kill him. Hey, at least it's a little bit of revenge...

• You have the option to push him off...

• I thought "Send him over" was to send him to the guard...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sending him over just means throwing him into the waterfall next to the tree.

• you could have left him to die on the sky world but even letting him live and taking him with you was a good enough revenge as he apologizes and gets sent to jail if you do that

• I'm already missing the big guy. I grew fond of him with time, which is weird because I hated him so much on the first episode xD

I would like to see him interacting with Lukas now.

Though Axels humor will be missed... by me at least

• So he dies if you leave him there?

NorthStars posted: »

you could have left him to die on the sky world but even letting him live and taking him with you was a good enough revenge as he apologizes and gets sent to jail if you do that

• I dont know, I didnt choose that option I felt pity for aiden, there is no walkthroughs so far of anyone choosing that option, but Im pretty sure it just doesnt show what happens too him if you leave him their, or he snuck out of sky city by himself and then gets arrested

Abeille posted: »

So he dies if you leave him there?

• I know that now I went back into the choice and choose that. I thought hes just going to grab him and throw him of the side XD

dojo32161 posted: »

Sending him over just means throwing him into the waterfall next to the tree.

• He doesnt die he just stands up attacks you, and then you throw him into the waterfall.

I dont know, I didnt choose that option I felt pity for aiden, there is no walkthroughs so far of anyone choosing that option, but Im pretty

• I think they should update this page with the Episode 6 slide.

• yeah I found a gameplay of it

I dont know, I didnt choose that option I felt pity for aiden, there is no walkthroughs so far of anyone choosing that option, but Im pretty

• Interesting

XPP

• And here goes to another painful 3-6 months ._.

• Wow guys, that was amazing!!!

Well done @stirpicus and his team , the best episode of story mode I've played yet!

Too bad the eversource can't make lots of great episodes!!! It's all up to you and your team now @stirpicus! Make the next one as good as this one!!!

• Doubt it, episode 6 comes out during summer and we have just begun spring.

Hopefully this episode will release quicker than 5 did. Nevermind, i see that it wont release until summer, dang it.

• I feel like the only one who went with Ivor the whole time my friend say I'm crazy like him lol

• No pressure!

Cuwwa posted: »

Wow guys, that was amazing!!! Well done @stirpicus and his team , the best episode of story mode I've played yet! Too bad the

• edited March 2016

I really enjoyed the newest episode. It was fun yet on an epic scale too. I do think each episode from now might have it's own self-contained story, and that's cool. Different portals, new worlds (I'm liking that dynamic, btw.) and a complete blank slate of mystery.... Who knows what happens next? (Also, the fact that Aiden and his gang somehow got their hands on enchanted diamond swords for every one of them really annoyed me. THEY ARE NOT WORTHY!)

• Here we go, The wait begins (Again). Hopefully this Episode will have less problems than episode 5..

• Actually, I think aiden stole them somehow. Obviously no one like Ivor the one person who seems to be the only one who enchants would have gaven it to them. plus, aiden armor looks very similar to manguses armor for some reason.... after all you could tell they have always been thieves so Im guessing thats how they got their weapons/armor.

AChicken posted: »

I really enjoyed the newest episode. It was fun yet on an epic scale too. I do think each episode from now might have it's own self-containe

• First time Posting on a Telltale Thread! :)

• True, Hopefully, they check a few times if there's bugs or something.

_Flight_ posted: »

Here we go, The wait begins (Again). Hopefully this Episode will have less problems than episode 5..

• Welcome to the forums! :)

Emeraldos posted: »

First time Posting on a Telltale Thread!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.