Guess the movie Quote

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation?

"U? WHO R U?"
  • edited September 2011
    Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation?

"U? WHO R U?"

Wrong. I doubt nobody will get my movie though, since it's rather old and I've never met somebody outside of my family who has seen it. Even if it does have a very famous actor in it.
  • edited September 2011
    "Pain make man think. Thought make man wise. And wisdom...make life endurable."

Teahouse of the August Moon
    "U? WHO R U?"

I'm sorry, I haven't a clue on this one. It's so vague I don't think it's guessable.

Either way, my quote is
    "And the last thing I remember, I'll never forget it, were his eyes. His eyes because they were filled with this immense... satisfaction. "
  • edited September 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    Teahouse of the August Moon

You must be the only person I know who isn't related to me who knows that movie even exists. And it's got freakin' Marlon Brando in it!
  • edited September 2011
    You must be the only person I know who isn't related to me who knows that movie even exists. And it's got freakin' Marlon Brando in it!

While I admit that I cheated, I did know of the movies existence. I mainly know about it because I had to look it up so I could understand a joke in a radio series.
  • edited September 2011
    While I admit that I cheated, I did know of the movies existence. I mainly know about it because I had to look it up so I could understand a joke in a radio series.

This makes me sad...but you should go watch the movie because it is one of the most hilarious and charming movies that I've seen. Also, Marlon Brando becomes so completely Japanese that it's hardly believable.
  • edited September 2011
    I'm sorry, I haven't a clue on this one. It's so vague I don't think it's guessable.
    Look at the spelling and what's bold, that makes it easier.
  • edited September 2011
    You lose! Good day, sir!
  • edited September 2011
    Charlie and the chocolate factory.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here"
  • edited September 2011
    "U? WHO R U?"

Alice in Wonderland
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    You lose! Good day, sir!

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I don't believe this line was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

No quote from me because I can't guess Coolsome's quote without cheating.
  • edited September 2011
    Oy, I still have a quote to be guessed.
    Either way, my quote is
    "And the last thing I remember, I'll never forget it, were his eyes. His eyes because they were filled with this immense... satisfaction. "
  • edited September 2011
    i have no idea wat this one is

my quote: suddenly the future's looking a whole lot better
  • edited September 2011
    Back to the Future Part Whatever, I'm too lazy to figure out which one.

"What the hell? When does THIS happen in the movie?"
  • edited September 2011
    "What the hell am I lookin at? When does THIS happen in the movie?"

Spaceballs. (Also fixed. No I didn't cheat)

If tomorrow I told the press that, like, a gang-banger will get shot, or a truck load of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's "all part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die… well, then everyone loses their minds!
  • edited September 2011
    i have no idea wat this one is

my quote: suddenly the future's looking a whole lot better

If you can't guess, don't add a new quote. Things get confusing when too many quotes are going at the same time.
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Spaceballs. (Also fixed. No I didn't cheat)

If tomorrow I told the press that, like, a gang-banger will get shot, or a truck load of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's "all part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die… well, then everyone loses their minds!

The Dark Knight
    coolsome wrote: »
  • edited September 2011
    coolsome wrote: »

Manos: The Hands of Fate

Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says...
  • edited September 2011
    The Breakfast Club.

I'm keeping my quote from earlier:

• edited September 2011
    Pay It Forward, I think?

"I see you shiver with antici... pation."
  • edited September 2011
    Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Oh yeah, quote:

"Richard! Richard, there's a man... in his underwear... in your kitchen."
  • edited September 2011
    Weekend at Bernies

Oh, it is not a great anything. Nope, nope nope.
  • edited September 2011
    Wow, even Google doesn't know what that one is.
  • edited September 2011
    Are you sure? lol cheater.

Here's a hint. The one who says it is a bigmouth.
  • edited September 2011
    I cheat when I don't know it, but I never post an answer I didn't come up with myself.

My best guess would be The Land Before Time. I'll come up with another quote if I'm right.
  • edited September 2011
    Correct. Said by Ducky after they found a grove of trees (which they mistook for the Great Valley) that were suddenly devoured by a large group of dinosaurs. I've only ever seen the first movie. The rest are all terrible.
  • edited September 2011
    "It sounds like steam escaping."
  • edited September 2011
    Pay It Forward, I think?

Yep. anyway, I don't know Guru's, so I'll see myself out.
  • edited September 2011
    Mine might be a little bit difficult, so I'll provide the preceding quote (at least, I think this was it), as said by a large number of men.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..."
  • edited September 2011
    Okay, that was a sucky quote. I'd like to retract it and instead offer this quote from the same movie.

"The bitch was inventing the candygram."
  • edited September 2011
    Blazing Saddles. Great movie.

"Do you think you can help me? Someone seems to have stuck a knife in my wallet."
  • edited October 2011
    "If you ever need fertilizer, i've got a lot of it. Close to 80 tons!"
  • edited October 2011
    "Do you think you can help me? Someone seems to have stuck a knife in my wallet."

007: Octopussy

"Tell them if they don't do as you wish, you'll become angry and use your magic."
  • edited October 2011
    Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi

"As for me...I am going back into the closet...where men are empty overcoats..."
  • edited October 2011
    Monkey Business.

"It is to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto."
  • edited October 2011
    V for Vendetta

"The bones tell me nothing."
  • edited October 2011
    Willow.

"Just because it's a love story doesn't mean it can't have a decapitation or two."
  • edited October 2011
    New Nightmare

"I just want you to feel you are doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed."
  • edited October 2011
    Princess Bride

-"I can't make out whether you're bloody bad-mannered or just half-witted."
    -"I have the same problem, sir."
  • edited October 2011
    Lawrence of Arabia?

"Here's your receipt for your husband, and here's my receipt for your receipt"
  • edited October 2011
    tredlow wrote: »
    Lawrence of Arabia?

Woo! I was worried no one would get it and I'd have to come up with an easier quote. You win first prize. And I have no idea what your quote is, so I'll leave it for the next person to answer.
  • edited October 2011
    tredlow wrote: »
    "Here's your receipt for your husband, and here's my receipt for your receipt"

Brazil? I could just be remembering it wrong since I haven't seen the movie in a while.

"I was the only guy who disagreed with the cops - and I had brain damage."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.