Beyond the Alley of the Dolls Speculation Thread

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Isn't he kinda dead-dead now?

Replay 205. Watch the ending. He's at the wedding.
  • edited July 2010
    Replay 205. Watch the ending. He's at the wedding.

It may be a day-off in Hell LLC. Or, maybe reconstruction, for a week or so, since it got frozen and all...
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    On the other hand, Jurgen is kinda dead...

So is Momma Bosco. Being dead hardly rules out future appearances.
  • edited July 2010
    She work in hell, though, did she? I think Satan owns someone unless they do something to please him. It is Sam & Max after all.
    I'm not saying you're wrong though. I think there is a part of me that doesn't want Jurgen to return again this season.
  • edited July 2010
    WAIT A MINUTE - watching the trailer again there is one really weird line in there from Grandpa Stinky:

'I've been waiting for this day for years'

WHAT??!?!?!? Surely that means something when you think about it!
  • edited July 2010
    He hates Sam, remember. In 1980, they stole his gooey malasas (don't know if I spelt that right) tar cake and trademarked it, so it was theirs. He even mentioned it in 301. So, he probably wanted to blow a hole in Sam's (or someone similar) face. That is my theory.
  • edited July 2010
    And what better way to let off some steam than a shotgun with hundreds of mindless clones of the guy you hate the most?
  • edited July 2010
    Well, I feel sorry for the clones already...
  • edited July 2010
    Buster Blaster is back. Wasn't he traveling with .... Bosco?!!!!

(but ... the voice actor of Bosco said that he didn't have a job this season, or he could be lying ... the plot thickens!)
  • edited July 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    He hates Sam, remember. In 1980, they stole his gooey malasas (don't know if I spelt that right) tar cake and trademarked it, so it was theirs. He even mentioned it in 301. So, he probably wanted to blow a hole in Sam's (or someone similar) face. That is my theory.

Yeah, he pretty much is in a fantasy come true. Something tells me he would be twice as happy if there were Max clones as well.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, he pretty much is in a fantasy come true. Something tells me he would be twice as happy if there were Max clones as well.
    Maybe, in a trailer, clone Sam takes real Sam's hat. Maybe Stinky will shot real Sam becouse the clone will have a hat...
  • edited July 2010
    Shoot* sorry :D :)
  • edited July 2010
    ^ You know you could have just edited the first post....
  • edited July 2010
    Or the several other double+ posts. See that kindly little button in the bottom right corner of your posts that says "Edit"? If you use it, people will stop calling you out for double posting.
  • edited July 2010
    Wouldn't it be too much if Skunkape is the villain again... I mean, he is already the bad guy in 2 episodes... I think that there will be someone besides Skunkape and Papierwaite... A villain from the past ( which was my theory before ) who was hiding so his power can rise and now he's back, stronger then before...

Actually, there's been a different villain every episode;
    301: Skun-ka'pe
    302: Papierwaite
    303: Sammun-Mak
    304: ????????????
  • edited July 2010
    I've noticed a trend with the villains so far, is that they all seem to be betrayers. I wonder if it'll happen again this episode.
  • edited July 2010
    So, they've got old sci-fi movies, adventure serials, film noir and, in two days, survival horror genres down. I wonder what that leaves for episode 5?

Also, I love Bluster Blaster. So glad he's back.
  • edited July 2010
    So, they've got old sci-fi movies, adventure serials, film noir and, in two days, survival horror genres down. I wonder what that leaves for episode 5?
    I'm almost positive it's gonna be a Godzilla-style giant monster movie with Giant Max vs. Yog-Soggoth.
  • edited July 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    I'm almost positive it's gonna be a Godzilla-style giant monster movie with Giant Max vs. Yog-Soggoth.

Good thinkin'! Now I can't think of anything else it could be.

But judging from the sci-fi versus paranormal overtones throughout the season, I have a hunch it's going to be a giant robot (or toy) piloted by Max versus Yog-Soggoth.
  • edited July 2010
    I really don't think Telltale would make Skunkape the villain again. It would just annoy everyone.
  • edited July 2010
    I really don't think Telltale would make Skunkape the villain again. It would just annoy everyone.

Of course he wouldn't be the main villain, he would be a secondary villain like in 303.
  • edited July 2010
    Sammy wrote: »
    Of course he wouldn't be the main villain, he would be a secondary villain like in 303.

Now looking at the trailer again - he's there in the background at 0:57!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    The way he appears to be sitting might signal that he's going to be outwardly showing the interior monologue we heard in The Penal Zone's prologue.
  • edited July 2010
    That is what I think.Though I think he is ashamed of what happened in 303. Or he is scared of the Sam clones. Sam did beat him up pretty badly...
  • edited July 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »

I suddenly imagine something like:

Max: "Good shot, Grampa Stinky, you killed off one of those samulacrums!"
    Grampa: "Wha? You mean this wasn't the real one?!?"
  • edited July 2010
    toa1995 wrote: »
    ^ You know you could have just edited the first post....
    I know
  • edited July 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    I've noticed a trend with the villains so far, is that they all seem to be betrayers. I wonder if it'll happen again this episode.

So Norrington, because he helped Max overthrow Sammun-Mak?
  • edited July 2010
    Alright, let's see if I can list all the questions we need answers to:
    1. Is Sal the Roach in love with Stinky? And Vice Versa? (Most Likely)
    2. How is Papierwaite still alive?
    3. Who the Hell is Dr. Norrington?
    4. What or who is the source of the Samulacrum?
    5. What will be the setup for the last episode?
  • edited July 2010
    Alright, let's see if I can list all the questions we need answers to:
    1. Is Sal the Roach in love with Stinky? And Vice Versa? (Most Likely)
    2. How is Papierwaite still alive?
    3. Who the Hell is Dr. Norrington?
    4. What or who is the source of the Samulacrum?
    5. What will be the setup for the last episode?

1. I'm pretty sure, yes.
    2. Obviously he made some kind of deal with Dr. Norrington I'm pretty sure
    3. Well, I don't want to hype it up anymore but I have no clue! And it's been confirmed that he will reveal himself in 304...
    4. Someone who wants toys, someone with the right technology and someone who is up to no good - once again I can only hazard a guess at Mama Bosco.
    5. Summoning of Yog-Soggoth - you heard it here first
  • edited July 2010
    Originally posted by tabstis
    5. Summoning of Yog-Soggoth - you heard it here first

That is what I am guessing. It sounds better than my other guesses. I've learned this season is really unpredictable...
  • edited July 2010
    skunkape.png

You can't keep a space ape down.
  • edited July 2010
    Woah! Man, great spotting!
  • edited July 2010
    Haha, that's some crazy analysis of some of these pictures!
  • edited July 2010
    Haha, that's some crazy analysis of some of these pictures!

Got your review copy I presume?
  • edited July 2010
    You can't keep a space ape down.

Except he seems to still be "down"... : P Kinda shaking to be beaten to a pulp by someone as seemingly weak and puzzle-oriented as Sam.
  • edited July 2010
    Around what time 304 will be available for download in the PlayStation Network? Midnight?
  • edited July 2010
    Now looking at the trailer again - he's there in the background at 0:57!!!!!!
    Maybe he became good :D
  • edited July 2010
    Maybe he became good :D

Or Maybe he's just scared out of his mind .
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    SmileMan64 wrote: »
    Around what time 304 will be available for download in the PlayStation Network? Midnight?

Lolno xD
  • edited July 2010
    dr norrington is.......................SUPERBALL!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.