The First Great Sam & Max Race of 2010

Comments

• edited August 2010
    First, Create a channel. Then Download Procaster. If you need any more help let us know.

I have encountered a big problem. Read this thread.
  • edited August 2010
    i now am able to do the for fun race
  • edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i now am able to do the for fun race

Do you have a link to your Livestream account?
  • edited August 2010
    Can I get The Penal Zone if I have an account of Livestream? I only have season 3 and 104 on pc.

EDIT: Here is my channel.
  • edited August 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    Can I get The Penal Zone if I have an account of Livestream? I only have season 3 and 104 on pc.

EDIT: Here is my channel.

I'm sure you can.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm gonna look into the whole Livestream thing, and if I get the account set up, mind if I call Bright Side of the Moon?
  • edited August 2010
    I'm just verifying my account. Although could someone just help a touch? What should I put as :
    Target Age Range?
    Geographic Market?
    Estimated Viewers?
  • edited August 2010
    Questions like that are the reason that nobody ever verifies their channel. Huge pain in the butt, and most of it doesn't really apply to people like us.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh. So I shouldn't verify?
  • edited August 2010
    Not unless you expect 50 people to watch you. Which would be 4 times as much as the very most we've ever had.
  • edited August 2010
    Right. I thought you had to verify it. Anyway, I'm set. I'll livestream season 3.
  • edited August 2010
    here is a link to my account http://www.livestream.com/seibert99?t=451575
  • edited August 2010
    Just one more question. When we are doing the "for fun" playthroughs, is using a mircrophone or such and speaking something you have to do? Or could you talk through the chat room thing? I'm just wondering, sorry if these are stupid questions to ask.
  • edited August 2010
    Just one more question. When we are doing the "for fun" playthroughs, is using a mircrophone or such and speaking something you have to do? Or could you talk through the chat room thing? I'm just wondering, sorry if these are stupid questions to ask.

The For Fun playthroughs will be played in order after the Race is completed. Using a microphone is not nessacary, but it is easier.
  • edited August 2010
    Meh, I don't like my voice, and anyway I would have a hard time getting my microphone working at the same time as the game audio because I have XP. It's absolutely not mandatory.
  • edited August 2010
    I'd say using a microphone depends on how good you are at commentating. Some people are really good and provide awesome commentary with their playthrough, others are really annoying and talk over the in-game dialogue when they really shouldn't.
    It's up to you.
  • edited August 2010
    Right then. I'll just try to talk through the chat thing or not at all. I could talk through it, but that would require me pausing the game while I type something.
  • edited August 2010
    Right then. I'll just try to talk through the chat thing or not at all. I could talk through it, but that would require me pausing the game while I type something.

Yeah, is there a way of typing in the chat without doing that? It's annoying that the game pauses when it's in the background in windowed mode.
  • edited August 2010
    Don't think so. If it is possible, would someone who knows how please tell us? It would be easier and and wouldn't get in the way of the good bits. Doesn't matter too much though, it would still be fun.
  • edited August 2010
    I manage it by using my laptop to type in the chat while the game runs on my desktop. I know not everyone has that option, but it's pretty much the only solution I've found to the problem.
  • edited August 2010
    I manage it by using my laptop to type in the chat while the game runs on my desktop. I know not everyone has that option, but it's pretty much the only solution I've found to the problem.

two monitors ;)
  • edited August 2010
    two monitors ;)

Who the hell has TWO Monitors?
  • edited August 2010

I has
  • edited August 2010
    I wish I could get a dual monitor setup going, but I don't have enough room on my desk, my graphics card is a bitch and the best it will let me do is display the same image on both monitors, and the only other monitor I have regular access to is an old 19" 4:3 CRT monitor that is both humongous and dying.

And yet oddly enough, my laptop has no problem running in extended desktop mode. The only problem is that I have a hell of a time trying to get it to detect that there's a monitor plugged into it.
  • edited August 2010
    I have 8 touchscreen monitors. I find it helps in solving crime.
  • edited August 2010

You clearly do not know most of the people on the internet :P
  • edited August 2010
    i am having an error with my procaster
  • edited August 2010
    i am having an error with my procaster

Could you tell us about it? Maybe we can help.
  • edited August 2010
    you see i was trying to do a recording of puzzle agent but when i went live it said it could not do it
  • edited August 2010
    you see i was trying to do a recording of puzzle agent but when i went live it said it could not do it

I assume you're using "Game Mode". If I were you I would use "Screen Mode", then when you launch the game press Alt-Enter to put the game in "Windowed Mode", then use the Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons in the bottom right corner.
  • edited August 2010
    i was in game mode
    p.s it had the error when i started it live
  • edited August 2010
    I have to be on my administrator account to stream.
  • edited August 2010
    you haven't answered my problem
  • edited August 2010
    you haven't answered my problem

Yes I did, I told you to use "Screen Mode", then when you launch the game press Alt-Enter to put the game in "Windowed Mode", then use the Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons in the bottom right corner.
  • edited August 2010
    i tried that when i tried to get on screen mode it had the same error
  • edited August 2010
    How fast is your internet?
  • edited August 2010
    i don't know if you seen if i wanted to write for culture zest i said i am 11
  • edited August 2010
    Erm, what has got to do with your internet speed?
  • edited August 2010
    it is a little slow
Sign in to comment in this discussion.