Tour Jurassic Park!

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I can't figure out the password at all! Can I have a hint on how to find it! :(
  • edited October 2011
    Did anyone notice that on
    The bone shaker camera you can see what looks like nima, harding and.. jess maybe? looks too tall to be jess but she could be standing on a box :P
  • edited October 2011
    I love this. Awesome way of setting the mood for the game. I wouldn't mind it if you guys would do stuff like this for more of your games!

Man, those Trodoons stalking behind that fence are creepy as hell.
  • edited October 2011
    Did anyone notice that on
    The bone shaker camera you can see what looks like nima, harding and.. jess maybe? looks too tall to be jess but she could be standing on a box :P

it looks like them
  • edited October 2011
    @RexMaster
    Is that a Baryonix in JP:TG? Or did u just find a pic?
    Source?
  • edited October 2011
    Telltale, thank you so much, for everything. You could of just made a game and I would of been happy, bought it.

But then you go and make an amazing PC preorder with all kinds of awesome extras.

And then you make this, I mean wow, this is so cool! You've made one happy JP fan out of me :o

THANK YOU!
  • edited October 2011
    I wonder what #watering_hole was/is going to be?
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah, I agree with TP3D's statement. I was honestly a little wary about this game at first, but now I am actually more excited for it than I was for the BluRay of the films (which I was VERY excited for, I even bought the limited toy edition of that, but sadly I found the overall product of the BluRays slightly underwhelming, and frustrated with the multiple versions). You guys kept impressing us with every new released content and I am sure you guys are still holding back a lot of cool stuff from us that is in the game (well, duh).

My paycheck from work just cleared, and once it did, I instantly bought the Limited Edition set of what really looks like a wonderful game. It may not be some "you feel like you are there" first person shooter like Trespasser was (and that game will always be amazing to me for it, and for it's story told by John Hammond himself), but this game really seems like the perfect sequel to the first film that even Crichton didn't write. As I keep saying elsewhere, I REALLY wish this story would be the next film instead of some weird stuff that I know they must be conjuring up lol.

So, I just wanted to say that you guys made a sale because I feel like you made a really respectable game that will make the huge JP fan in me extremely happy and remember the days when the first film came out. And I haven't even played it yet. :)

Oh, btw, your Back to the Future game, that I just finished recently, was wonderful.
  • edited October 2011
    Here's a theory that you're not going to like... What if the Pteranodon's are just part of an epilogue that takes place after JP3 and shows the free Pteranodon from that movie coming to nest at the abandoned park? I hate the possibility but it still is one.
    Yes, it is very possible that TellTale sets up (the possibility of) Season 2 this way: we fast forward to post-JP3 with Harding going after the Pteranodons or something like that.

Anyway, I LOVE this tour.

Particulary:
    - the Quarantine Pens (and a possible explanation for the Spinosaur mystery in JP3?)
    - the mention of Site B!
    - the dinosaur animations and I especially love that Harding is the reference for dinosaur sizes :D
    - the Dilos are juveniles, thank you TellTale :)
    - I see Segisaurs were replaced by Compies, good call IMO
    - poor Paras are terrorized by the Rex and the Raptors :P

I'm a bit sad we won't see neither the Aviary nor Baryonyx, but the Aquarium compensates for this loss. :)

shamuboy wrote: »
    You forgot the magic word!
  • edited October 2011
    shamuboy wrote: »

People have already shared it in this thread.. its hidden in spoiler tags.
  • edited October 2011
    Got the password on my first try . I actually figured that telltale just made it so whatever you put in would unlock it, didn't know it was actual password tell reading forum. Has anyone figured out what to do with the gate yet?
  • edited October 2011
    it looks like them

I must be retarded cause i don't see them. can you be more specific, like corner of screen? Thanx in advance

*nevermind. Went to you tube went 720p and full-screened it and instantly saw them
  • edited October 2011
    gnarkill wrote: »
    Got the password on my first try . I actually figured that telltale just made it so whatever you put in would unlock it, didn't know it was actual password tell reading forum. Has anyone figured out what to do with the gate yet?

The gate is just used to bring up the access screen after inputting the password. This allows you to try the various commands that Arnold was trying while attempting to get the park systems up and running again.
  • edited October 2011
    The Baryonyx pic is from this guys deviantart page.....

http://epic3d.deviantart.com/gallery/

He has some really nice stuff
  • edited October 2011
    I'm so pumped for the game! The extensions and expansions to Isla Nublar, the new and old dinosaurs, the new characters! This game needs to come out now!!!
  • RezRez
    edited October 2011
    I'm a little sad that both Barionyx and Stegosaurus are nowhere to be found. They both where on the official map of the first movie. Maybe this map is kinda a work in progress and these are the only animals currently ready to be shown to the visitors?
  • edited October 2011
    Man, I love marketing stuff like this. It really shows love in the franchise and makes me pretty excited about the game!!!
  • edited October 2011
    The gate is just used to bring up the access screen after inputting the password. This allows you to try the various commands that Arnold was trying while attempting to get the park systems up and running again.

Are u sure? Maybe there is a password for the gates. ;) But, thank you telltale, now please make the tour part in deluxe version, perhaps complete tour as video from the inside-car perspective. That would be awesome :)
  • edited October 2011
    yankeetrex wrote: »
    The Baryonyx pic is from this guys deviantart page.....

http://epic3d.deviantart.com/gallery/

He has some really nice stuff

ahahahha, I could so see that working for the JP game tho! :D
  • edited October 2011
    Great stuff all around. Can't wait to see these places in game.
    And the quarantine pens video is creepy, well done!
    A little over two weeks until we're good to go! :D
  • edited October 2011
    veki wrote: »
    Are u sure? Maybe there is a password for the gates. ;) But, thank you telltale, now please make the tour part in deluxe version, perhaps complete tour as video from the inside-car perspective. That would be awesome :)

its a combination of commands... i can tell that much....problem is i cant figure the combo...i have only figured out that access and system work together and that please fits in somewhere
  • edited October 2011
    MasCot wrote: »
    Yes, it is very possible that TellTale sets up (the possibility of) Season 2 this way: we fast forward to post-JP3 with Harding going after the Pteranodons or something like that.

Particulary:
    - the Quarantine Pens (and a possible explanation for the Spinosaur mystery in JP3?)
    - the mention of Site B!
    - the dinosaur animations and I especially love that Harding is the reference for dinosaur sizes :D

I'm a bit sad we won't see neither the Aviary nor Baryonyx, but the Aquarium compensates for this loss. :)

The Quarantine Pens were fantastic. The troodons are an excellent addition to the game and of course they were referred too as potentially unappealing to tourists so they planned on disposing of them, hence their embryos are not part of the original 15.

I seriously jumped when they called the dilos juveniles and at that moment I knew Telltale was awesome! They probably didn't feel the need to include the dinosaurs that were only seen as embryos in the movie (proceratosaurus, metriacanthosaurus, stegosaurus) since they were already confirmed as being there. Baryonyx's skull is still referenced on the pre-order page on one of the corners of the park map, And I also feel that (if the pteranodons are part of the park) that compsognathus replaced segisaurus.

I agree it was a very good call. Segisaurus is basically just the american compy, but poor segi! Lol he doesn't get anything does he :)
  • edited October 2011
    mr__dna_by_ghansen89-d4ecfzf.jpg
    Found Mr. DNA in the goethermal power plant!
  • edited October 2011
    So that means troodon were planned to be on the island in the quarantine pen.
  • edited October 2011
    The gate's command is "access please". Although it grants permission to anything.

And did I already posted how great Telltale's work is on this game? This backstory is 5*.
  • edited October 2011
    Dr.Dino wrote: »
    The gate's command is "access please". Although it grants permission to anything.

And did I already posted how great Telltale's work is on this game? This backstory is 5*.

Well of course it is. They spared no expense.
  • edited October 2011
    I got the terminal to go a bit further, if you type "system /usr" like in the movie it'll give you a system recompiling message. I'm not sure if theres anything else past that though.
  • edited October 2011
    TELLTALE THIS IS AMAZING....you have done many a Jurassic Park fan Proud.... the fan input here is unparalleled, sure other companies have fancy graphics but none have attention to detail like what ive seen here. they could learn something. Thank you for an awesome game,
  • edited October 2011
    Check it out! If you type in "access main security" (which is actually what Ray Arnold typed into the JP computer system in the movie before getting pwned by Nedry) as a password for the gate, something special happens... ;)
  • edited October 2011
    EmceeLees wrote: »
    Check it out! If you type in "access main security" (which is actually what Ray Arnold typed into the JP computer system in the movie before getting pwned by Nedry) as a password for the gate, something special happens... ;)

magic word?
  • edited October 2011
    Nothing work. Work only password.
  • edited October 2011
    MasCot wrote: »

Particulary:
    - the mention of Site B!

What spino mystery from jp3?
    The spino was on Isla Sorna along with loads of other species not yet on Isla Nublar. Plus you clearly see the Troodon in the pen and the description of them being there to be euthanased due to being too deadly and nocturnal and thus bad for the park.
  • edited October 2011
    If you write system it says "please specify system to access"...maybe that is the place from where inquiry shall be started ;)
  • edited October 2011
    I got it! There is something with system )
  • edited October 2011
    Ok the password is
    access please

But It doesn't do anything!?!?!?!?
  • edited October 2011
    no, it is
    system raptors
    but i don't know what now...
  • edited October 2011
    Well I don't know what to do.
    Someone, do us all a favor and post your brilliant answer to youtube.

Sincerely,
    The Telltale Users.
  • edited October 2011
    I do like the amount of detail.
  • edited October 2011
    EmceeLees wrote: »

I had to type "access main security protocol" to get the magic to happen
  • edited October 2011
    gnarkill wrote: »
    I had to type "access main security protocol" to get the magic to happen

well that didnt work.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.