Tour Jurassic Park!

12346»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    interitus wrote: »
    Everyone missed a feature. Will we see the Jurassic Park Tennis?

Why not Stealth Bastard The Velociraptor Edition?

http://www.stealthbastard.com/
  • edited November 2011
    Spiker wrote: »
    When looking at the map that really does not makes sense... it is just not working.

A lot of things don't make sense, like the route, Sam Jackson not swearing, the cliff that suddenly appeared where the T-Rex paddock was not moments before, Nedry not knowing what a defroster is, and so on. It's a work of fiction; you can't exactly expect it to line up with reality.
  • edited November 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    A lot of things don't make sense, like the route, Sam Jackson not swearing, the cliff that suddenly appeared where the T-Rex paddock was not moments before, Nedry not knowing what a defroster is, and so on. It's a work of fiction; you can't exactly expect it to line up with reality.

Your are right, but the map seems to be done after the movie and then it would have been no problem to make it match to the film.
  • edited November 2011
    Spiker wrote: »
    Your are right, but the map seems to be done after the movie and then it would have been no problem to make it match to the film.

Well, the kicker here is that they based their tour map on the brochure map from the film, which isn't much accurate anyways. Honestly, just enjoy it for what it is and try not to think too hard about it.
  • edited November 2011
    I dont get it.
    In the game episode one my girl wont pick up the access passes i press LB like it says and she reaches for them but wont pick them up. what do i do?
  • edited November 2011
    DeaLynHer wrote: »
    I dont get it.
    In the game episode one my girl wont pick up the access passes i press LB like it says and she reaches for them but wont pick them up. what do i do?
    Sounds like it should be even more movie and even less game for you...
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    DeaLynHer wrote: »
    I dont get it.

If you find that you are stuck on a particular task, continue to explore the environment. It's not a bug-- you're just facing a bit of a puzzle. Don't fixate-- back up and look around.
  • edited November 2011
    >cant get chapter 2 to work
    >all my sadness

;w;
  • edited November 2011
    The tour on the website is very nice.
    The presentation of the dinosaurs gives the feeling it are fabulous animals instead of an extinct monster.
    Also the Sounds of Jurassic Park are great. I can have them on for a long time without getting them bored.:D

Great job, Telltale!
  • edited November 2011
    Having played the game all the way through .. I would just like to say the JP website tour really added to my enjoyment when I finally played the game...
  • edited November 2011
    I was wondering why some dinosaur's facts diverge from Dr. Sorkin's notes and the island tour, like the raptors being acknowledged as Deinonychus in the latter while mutated Velociraptor in the foremost or Dilophosaurus small size/juveniles subject. Any special reason why?
  • edited November 2011
    Dr.Dino wrote: »
    I was wondering why some dinosaur's facts diverge from Dr. Sorkin's notes and the island tour, like the raptors being acknowledged as Deinonychus in the latter while mutated Velociraptor in the foremost or Dilophosaurus small size/juveniles subject. Any special reason why?

The raptors were never referred to as Deinonychus on the Island Tour.

And likely we're supposed to see this tour as something InGen might have cooked up and we can already glean from Sorkin's notes that InGen's biogeneticists weren't exactly willing to fess up to their screw-ups. So, they'd try to gloss over the Dilo's small size by saying it's a juvenile.
  • edited November 2011
    The raptors were never referred to as Deinonychus on the Island Tour.

They aren't actually referred to Deinonychus by name but much of the text is referring to such genus.
    And likely we're supposed to see this tour as something InGen might have cooked up and we can already glean from Sorkin's notes that InGen's biogeneticists weren't exactly willing to fess up to their screw-ups. So, they'd try to gloss over the Dilo's small size by saying it's a juvenile.

That doesn't necessarily work since there are things in it that the public shouldn't know.
  • edited November 2011
    Dr.Dino wrote: »
    They aren't actually referred to Deinonychus by name but much of the text is referring to such genus.

That doesn't necessarily work since there are things in it that the public shouldn't know.

I don't see how it refers to Deinonychus at all.

And the public wouldn't know the magic word. ;) All in all, it's just supposed to be a fun thing that was supposed to hold us over until the game came out.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.