Season Set customers - Disc is in the store!

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    It's available all over the Internet as Flash, though. Search for sam and max our bewildering universe or sam and max flash short and you'll find it.

Heck, I first saw the short on Newgrounds.com. I don't know if it's still there, though, as they got a hell of a lot stricter with their posting policy due to a bunch of idiots stealing files and claiming it as their own.
  • edited July 2007
    First S&M season 1 game on ebay. Ever.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SAM-MAX-Season-One-PC-DVD-ROM-NEW-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ190135089496QQihZ009QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not that I'd ever bid since I'm waiting for mine in the mail...
  • edited July 2007
    xChri5x wrote: »
    First S&M season 1 game on ebay. Ever.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SAM-MAX-Season-One-PC-DVD-ROM-NEW-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ190135089496QQihZ009QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not that I'd ever bid since I'm waiting for mine in the mail...

unfortunately that listing says its the full retail version, when its clearly the Season 1 DVD from telltale :p

Im a huge eBay addict :D any time i see a "ooooh {insert random ebay link} check this out" comment i immediately click the link :D

In my defense though, i live in a totally obscure little town so ebay is really my only real option to purchace certain items.
  • edited July 2007
    Did anyone in Europe already get the Disc?
  • edited August 2007
    Still waiting for mine - London, UK :)
  • edited August 2007
    I just received my copy (in The Netherlands). Time to replay!
  • edited August 2007
    waiting
    cambridge uk
  • edited August 2007
    Does anybody in Australia already receive their disc?
  • edited August 2007
    Not yet, Adam... but I did also order a Case File, so I wasn't expecting to :)
  • edited August 2007
    I just got my season 1 disc today, I live in Belgium,Europe.
  • edited August 2007
    I got mine today in Germany.
  • edited August 2007
    I got a headache
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    I got a rock :(
  • edited August 2007
    I got a letter from the IRS. (really) lol
  • edited August 2007
    IRS = bad/evil/annoying
  • edited August 2007
    nothing yet.. I'm trying to forget about it so I'm surprised when it arrives..but this thread is not helping
  • edited August 2007
    mine arrived today in london, england :)
  • edited August 2007
    arrived today near cambridge uk
  • edited August 2007
    Arrived this morning in the north east of scotland ^^ is there a thread anywhere that I can post my comments about the DVD? I just wanted to share one of my fave bits with the forums xD
  • edited August 2007
    Arghh! Stop teasing me! :(
  • edited August 2007
    Nothing here in the Netherworld.. erm .. Netherlands, prolly because I ordered the Case File.
  • edited August 2007
    boltronics wrote: »
    Does anybody in Australia already receive their disc?

Mine arrived yesterday, it even survived the mail redirect as I moved house between when it was sent and when it arrived. :)
  • edited August 2007
    Myzer what date did your order ship?
  • edited August 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    Myzer what date did your order ship?

I got a shipment confirmation email on July 25, the shipping date on my Digital River Packing List thingy has a ship date of July 18.
  • edited August 2007
    thanks I guess I'll be waiting another week
  • edited August 2007
    I'm still waiting on my automatic e-mail from the warehouse saying my order has been shipped and the money has been taken out of my account.

I guess they didn't get the box of case files yet that was shoved into Emily's car during Comic Con.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    I haven't received notification that the case files are at the warehouse yet, so any order with a case file on it won't have shipped yet.

As soon as we hear that the case files are shipping we'll post here to let you guys know. :D Should be real soon now.
    edited August 2007
    Update! The first 500 case files have arrived at our warehouse (along with t-shirts and poster prints).

If you were one of the first 500 to order a case file, your package could ship out as soon as today. Woo!
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Update! The first 500 case files have arrived at our warehouse (along with t-shirts and poster prints).

If you were one of the first 500 to order a case file, your package could ship out as soon as today. Woo!

*Wonders which batch of 500 he falls into*
    Meh, I'm patient. I'm actually just worried it will arrive sometime between Thursday-Sunday of next week, when I'm not home.
  • edited August 2007
    :O
    I really hope I'm in that batch of 500. :)
    I did order my stuff pretty soon after the disk was put on the site. :\
  • edited August 2007
    Why do I have this sudden urge to do a 300 parody right now?
  • edited August 2007

Ooh, I hope that's me (probably wont be)! :D
  • edited August 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    Why do I have this sudden urge to do a 300 parody right now?

I blame the Communists.
    edited August 2007
    Case file orders have started shipping!
  • edited August 2007
    Sweet, I hope mine ships soon...
    Of course, I'm not getting my hopes up. The higher the hopes, the more crushing the disappointment. Yes, I am a cynic.
  • edited August 2007
    Case file orders have started shipping!

YAY!! I was one of the first 500!! :D I hope I'm also the lucky one that gets that "accidental" case file with the pizza napkin in it instead of the BoscoTech napkin.
  • edited August 2007
    My case file shipped! Woot!
  • edited August 2007
    Just wondering... I had to get my oder number merged with my telltale acct. due to my Paypal email being different (Thanks Emily :D) Which email address should i be watching like a hawk :D ? I know that Telltale has the right one but im not Sure if DR does. At this point i have not received a shipping notification on either but its early (i hope)

I have my fingers majorly crossed hoping that im in that first 500, i know that i had my payment in within 10 minutes of that "Season 1 disc is in the store" email :D

P.S.: I recently co-won the Mix 'n' Mojo contest and the prizes arrived which include a signed copy of Bone 2 and a couple of the Promo cards. This was an incredible experience and i am very greatfull for it, currently there is no way that i could make it to the Telltale office or to any of the con's due to an ongoing family emergency so this was awesome. I love the way Dave Grossman signed with a little drawing of himself :) it even captures the curly hair :D
  • edited August 2007
    dg10050 wrote: »
    My case file shipped! Woot!

*Envies, hopes to get his shipping confirmation Email.*
    I actually really wanna get that hat I ordered, too, so...
    Why did I have to get the case file?
    Oh yeah, it had cool crap and it was cheap. The wait's worth it... I hope.
    Nah, I'm sure it'll be. At least worth five bucks and a couple weeks.
  • edited August 2007
    My Soundtrack/Print shipped. That's a good sign...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.