Season Set customers - Disc is in the store!

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Nooo! *dies with envy for people who got theirs shippped*
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    glo_kidd wrote: »
    Just wondering... I had to get my oder number merged with my telltale acct. due to my Paypal email being different (Thanks Emily :D) Which email address should i be watching like a hawk :D ? I know that Telltale has the right one but im not Sure if DR does. At this point i have not received a shipping notification on either but its early (i hope)

When we change the address on your Telltale account, we also change it in DR's system.

I just checked and your order hasn't shipped. I bet it will on Monday.
  • edited August 2007
    Okay Emily, thanks for the info :) Always appreciated :D

*returns to hawk-like watching of my email folder :p *
  • edited August 2007
    I'm in the first 500, too! Yippee! :D

Now drive faster mr. or mrs. delivery person! :D
  • edited August 2007
    what about miss. delivery person
  • edited August 2007
    She can take her time if she wants. :)
  • edited August 2007
    Wow, I ordered pretty early and mine hasen't shipped. Must have sold a ton of these things.
    Or maybe some weirdo bought like 50 of them to re-sell on ebay for insane prices.
  • edited August 2007
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Wow, I ordered pretty early and mine hasen't shipped. Must have sold a ton of these things.
    Or maybe some weirdo bought like 50 of them to re-sell on ebay for insane prices.

Well, for $5 bucks I expect a good deal of people probably just bought it with their DVD to justify the shipping costs. That's what I did, except I got a hat, too.
  • edited August 2007

That would be a good idea.
  • edited August 2007
    Price gouging on Sam & Max merch isn't
  • edited August 2007
    Price gouging on Sam & Max merch isn't

It's like taking candy from babies or starving, yet generous, third world children.
  • edited August 2007
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Well, for $5 bucks I expect a good deal of people probably just bought it with their DVD to justify the shipping costs. That's what I did, except I got a hat, too.

I did that too, only mine included the soundtrack.
  • edited August 2007
    I just ordered the bonus disc. Then had second thoughts and asked to get my order cancelled so I could re-order and get the casefile and soundtrack as well. Were a spot of trouble with getting the order number of my season activated again, misread number I believe, so a couple of quick e-mails later I could re-order. But that's still about a day's delay because I had to get home before starting the support case.

So all in all I'm probably in the last 50 orders.

Would be nice to know how many orders they'd got on the case file though so I had an estimate of how long I need to wait :-)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    We've shipped many boxes out at this point, and, I think, are nearly caught up with the latest orders.
  • edited August 2007
    Good news. Thank you Jake. Don't overexert yourself. We need our favourite dev team to be able to work on season two too :-)
  • edited August 2007
    DrakeFox wrote: »
    Good news. Thank you Jake. Don't overexert yourself. We need our favourite dev team to be able to work on season two too :-)

FORGET SEASON 2! IT'S OVER! All that is needed now are for the case files to be shipped, then I can take over the world!

or something. ;)
  • edited August 2007
    Yay!!! i got my shipping confirmation sometime this morning before 7:00 AM pacific time :D!!!! Good call Emily :D I cant wait for its arrival :)

lol, my confirmation also says "Sam & Max Seaso None" :p

Also i notice it seems to have omitted the Country from the shipping address :( i'm not sure about that... i figure its just a safety precaution or something. I also notice that it doesn't specifically list the case file but says "Sam & Max Seaso None" again with the price for the case file instead :p When i look at the Find my Order page all is good though, all info clearly states whats coming (case file and DVD) and to which country its heading to, hence the reason i am in no way worried :D

Thanks again Telltale Games, i greatly look forwards to the package's arrival :D and the utter complete awesomeness that will be Season 2 :D
    edited August 2007
    Don't worry about weirdness on the confirmation email. Those things are a mess (I'm trying to get them fixed), but what it says in your confirmation email is not a reflection of what the label on your package says.
  • edited August 2007
    Just got my disc through today (ordered on the first).

Cheers Telltale, getting the disc really made my day :). The bloopers had me in stitches.
  • edited August 2007
    1112600988_217646ae1c_o.jpg
    I got Season One, case file, t-shirt and Western print in the mail today.
    Thank you Telltale.
  • edited August 2007
    L O L
  • edited August 2007
    I received the disc today, in Germany.

edit: shipping took 21 days.
  • edited August 2007
    Well, today I got thin air, so there! ;)
  • edited August 2007
    Well... apparently mine shipped yesterday so it should arrive here in the uk sometime this week. Now I just need to wait on SLG to send me their stuff too.. they aren't nearly as efficient it seems.
  • edited August 2007
    One week for your stuff to arrive to the UK? I think it would take alot longer than that. I live in Canada and I don't expect mine for another 3 weeks
  • edited August 2007
    I got mine after 12 days of ordering, and I think I read somewhere that the things tend to arrive 10-14 days after the order is shipped, so I think 1 week's a bit optimistic, but 3 weeks is a bit pessimistic too.
    edited August 2007
    Actually the post office tells us it should be 10-14 days, but we have had a lot of International customers tell us it takes quite a bit longer. Three weeks is probably about right.
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Actually the post office tells us it should be 10-14 days, but we have had a lot of International customers tell us it takes quite a bit longer. Three weeks is probably about right.

Plus with all the UK postal strikes we've been having, probably longer. :p
  • edited August 2007
    It was exactly 21 days for me (to Germany).
  • edited August 2007
    I must have got lucky for once then =/
  • edited August 2007
    I ordered a Case File, Season One box set and soundtrack (back in June!) but it hasn't even shipped from the warehouse yet. :(
  • edited August 2007
    ATMachine wrote: »
    I ordered a Case File, Season One box set and soundtrack (back in June!) but it hasn't even shipped from the warehouse yet. :(

You and me too, buddy.
    edited August 2007
    The second batch of case files just arrived at the warehouse this morning. Patience. ;)
  • edited August 2007
    well, last time I ordered stuff it took about 3 days.. it was super zippy. So we'll see.
  • edited August 2007
    Because digital river puts the items in super large boxes it takes a lot longer.. I normally recieve stuff from america within a week by US mail.. telltale orders take 3-4 weeks tho
  • edited August 2007
    My Soundtrack and signed print just arrived today. The print was a little warped from being held as a tube by rubber bands, but the frame I'm planning on getting should fix that quite nicely.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    Because digital river puts the items in super large boxes it takes a lot longer.. I normally recieve stuff from america within a week by US mail.. telltale orders take 3-4 weeks tho

They put stuff in big boxes because they used to put things in little paper sleeves which caused everything to get bent and damaged. We asked them to stop that, so instead things started arriving in ridiculous huge boxes. Oh well!
    edited August 2007
    The print was a little warped from being held as a tube by rubber bands, but the frame I'm planning on getting should fix that quite nicely.

Really? We hand roll each of these and then send them to DR in cardboard poster tubes. There shouldn't be any rubber bands involved.
  • edited August 2007
    I really hope my stuff arrives in good condition. I might have to start waiting for the mailman everyday.
  • edited August 2007
    Really? We hand roll each of these and then send them to DR in cardboard poster tubes. There shouldn't be any rubber bands involved.

Seriously? Because when I got mine, it was right there amongst all the other packing material, held in a tube shape by a thin rubber band...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.