Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I gladly enjoyed it so far, fellow storyteller! Can't wait to see more, and thanks for the compliment too!

The-CuteCat posted: »

Hello there. I happen to stumble upon this awesome forum of your and i just had to write something for it. I will have the full story for

• Thank you! Im glad you enjoyed it! Your stories are pretty awesome too! Im looking forward to more :3

I gladly enjoyed it so far, fellow storyteller! Can't wait to see more, and thanks for the compliment too!

• Brilliant more people making stories delighted and a very talented user as well even better Can't wait for this story so good make sure you reply to this comment when your done really want to read this when your finished I'll give you a review of the story and a thumb too

Hello there. I happen to stumble upon this awesome forum of your and i just had to write something for it. I will have the full story for

• Bump MOAR stories

Markd4547 posted: »

!

• cool

I want to contribute to this thread by sharing my fable character. I intended to do a fanfiction with this but never got around to doing it

• Moar need a sequel now your so talented love to read it

LupineNoir posted: »

ahem Hello all. Inspired by the above tales and enticing Fables universe I thought I'd have a shot at an origins story, however not only a

• Bump

Bump MOAR stories

• Sounds cool

Thank you! Im glad you enjoyed it! Your stories are pretty awesome too! Im looking forward to more

• (Heres the rest of his back story :) Warning: Its really long, sorry :P )

Wilhelm made his way north of the humans. He sat just few meters away from the group. He stared at them, waiting for a reaction.
    “Give us your gol- Hey, look…” The red haired man pointed to the silent wolf. The dark haired man turned and stared right into Wilhelm’s forest green eyes. He scowled and walked towards him.

“Get otta’ here ye mangy beast!” The dark haired man yelled. The wolf did even flinch.

The dark haired man growled and quickened his pace, “Get the fuck otta here wolf before I skin ye alive!” He yelled once more. Wilhelm did not move, but he did let out a smirk. The man stopped and glared darkly and the dark furred wolf.

“Skinning me? How original” Wilhelm chuckled.

“Fuckin’ dog” He growled and lunged at Wilhelm. The wolf swiftly dodged and moved to the left of him. “Too slow, Not surprising. You are a rather fat human~” He chuckled once more. The large man lunged at the wolf once more. Wil quickly moved to the side, the man coming in contact with the tree that was behind Wil. The man fell over, he groaned on the ground.

Wil scoffed and faced the red haired man. The other man glared daggers at Wil, Wil’s grin only widened more. “Your turn.” Wil chuckled. The red haired man pulled out what looked like a small dagger.

“Sure, Make it fun for me” Wil smirked.

The man came charging at Wil. When the man came close to Wil, he side stepped and shoved the red haired man onto the dark haired one, accidently stabbing the dark haired man on the back. He cried in pain and whimpered.

“I must say, Well done” Wil smirked again.

The red head stared at his fallen comrade. He looked back to Wil, who was now growling at him. The man pushed himself away from Will and shuddered in fear.

“H-Hey, Please, I-im s-sorr-“ He was cut short as Wil lunged at him. His screams of pain were drowned out but the growls and snarls of the dark furred wolf. When Will stopped he looked down at his handwork.

“It was fun while it lasted” He sighed to himself.

His now blood covered face turned to the woman. Who was now standing and walking slowly towards him.

“I’m surprised you didn’t run in fear, Woman” He scoffed.

The woman said nothing as she approached him, He raised his brow. “Is she brave or just stupid? Most likely stupid.” He thought. When she stopped she was a few feet away from him and the bodies.

“It’s not every day we get kind wolves….” She said in a low almost haunting voice.(Imagine Lana del ray)

“Well, my dear, I’m not like those other wolves. I’m no big bad wolf” He replied. Thinking about that wolf he met once before, He was once like him. Small, the runt, but things change. People, or should I say wolves change.

“I can see that, Wolf. I shall reward you for your chivalry” Wil perked up at the mention of a reward. She pulled something out of her bag and held it with a tight grip.

“Hold out your paw” She ordered in that haunting voice of hers. Wil hesitated for a moment but obliged. She unravelled her fist to show a silver ring, It had a symbol on it but wil didn’t know what it ment. She slowly placed the ring on his paw.

“Wait? How did it fit-“His thoughts were cut short when he felt a strange feeling in his body. He felt a sudden surge of pain throughout his body. He quickly backed away from the woman. He glanced up to see her wickedly smiling.

“Well, What an interesting beast we have here….You will be a wonderful pet” She chuckled slightly. Wilhelm growled and whimper at the pain. He could feel himself changing, and it hurt like hell.

“W-what did you-AHHGH-do t-to me? UHG!” He fell to the ground at he felt his whole body morph. He opened his eyes slight, only to have them become fully wide, as wide as saucers when he saw what was happening to him. His front paws were now turning into human hands. He screamed and fell back, He screamed again in pain when he realized his whole body was turning human. His back legs turned to human legs, His fur was falling out, and it was replaced with pale skin. His muscles tensed as they changed. He hacked and coughed, feeling like he’s going to throw up.
    “P-p-please! S-stop! Hack Ugghh..” His breathing became heavy, As if someone was pressing on his chest. The pain started to subside. There was still a dull ache all over his body. He groaned as he tried to sit up. He stopped to examine what happened to him. He stared down to his human torso, his arms, his hands, His crotch and his legs. He still had dark brown hair covering his slender form. His shocked eyes travelled from his body to the woman.

“Y-you’re a witch…” He stared at her with shock, Fear started to creep into him. He was roughly pulled up onto his feet by a magical force. He almost fell over. He was held upright by this magical force. The witch stared into his eyes, Her eyes shining a dark purple as they stared into his green ones. She looked him up and down. She smirked and looked at his face once more.

“You’ll do just fine wolf…What is your name?” She asked.

He didn’t reply, He just glared at her. She frowned and Wilhelm could fell something choking him.

“I will ask again, What is your name?”

“W-Wilhelm….Lupus..” He choked.

She smiled and released him. “You being naked is not going to help me, Just yet anyway.” She smile wickedly and her eyes turned black and purple. The dark magic surrounded him, clothes started to appear on the wolf-turned-man. Dark coloured pants with black boots, A white shirt and a black waist coat appeared on his body. He looked down in shock. The witch began to walk down the pat, leaving the confused man. Wil felt a sudden pull on his neck, like there was a chain around it. As he was being pulled along, he wondered what exactly did he get himself worked up in.

“Let us go, Wilhelm. We have much to do~”

~FIN~

Alt text
    im dead

• Thank you! :3

BloodyHairy posted: »

Sounds cool

• Thank you so much! I just posted the rest of it! I didn't expect it to be so long XD I look forward to your review!

Brilliant more people making stories delighted and a very talented user as well even better Can't wait for this story so good make sure you

• Right reading now lets see what you got lol

Thank you so much! I just posted the rest of it! I didn't expect it to be so long XD I look forward to your review!

• Brilliant well described and grammar was perfect really felt in the moment. Kept tension very high thorough and went straight into action from the start loved this. Loved magically witch element brilliant twist. Think was Brilliant should do MOAR please

(Heres the rest of his back story Warning: Its really long, sorry :P ) Wilhelm made his way north of the humans. He sat just few meters

• Awwww, Thank you so much!

Alt text

I will do more! I want to do him in fabletown, during the game and during the comic! I'll write them when i get the time!

Brilliant well described and grammar was perfect really felt in the moment. Kept tension very high thorough and went straight into action fr

• Please do I'm sick of spamming this thread with all my stories lol starting to annoy Dragon I think. Please do more your very talented and you saying it's to long that story was so good was to short for me can't wait for MOAR.

Awwww, Thank you so much! I will do more! I want to do him in fabletown, during the game and during the comic! I'll write them when i get the time!

• edited April 2014

Moar storys your great writer

I want to contribute to this thread by sharing my fable character. I intended to do a fanfiction with this but never got around to doing it

• Very good story very creative nice

LupineNoir posted: »

ahem Hello all. Inspired by the above tales and enticing Fables universe I thought I'd have a shot at an origins story, however not only a

• Bump keep this up

• Your stories are awesome! Thanks again! ^^

Please do I'm sick of spamming this thread with all my stories lol starting to annoy Dragon I think. Please do more your very talented and you saying it's to long that story was so good was to short for me can't wait for MOAR.

• edited April 2014

My story's are crazy glad you understand them and like them really appreciate it TWAU TWD crossover most recent one definitely proud of but most definitely bit insane lol Thanks

Your stories are awesome! Thanks again! ^^

• edited April 2014

Well we all need a bit of insanity in our lifes XD That's why everyone loves the joker

My story's are crazy glad you understand them and like them really appreciate it TWAU TWD crossover most recent one definitely proud of but most definitely bit insane lol Thanks

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Exactly didn't have insanity the story would bore me I'm Joker lol but liked the crossover right lol?

Well we all need a bit of insanity in our lifes XD That's why everyone loves the joker

• Hell yeah i do! Lee + Bigby+Clemmy = Very happy me! :3

Exactly didn't have insanity the story would bore me I'm Joker lol but liked the crossover right lol?

• Thanks and if ever want to write a TWD story I have thread like this your very talented writer your welcome anytime

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64369/create-your-own-twd-story-or-fanfic

Hell yeah i do! Lee + Bigby+Clemmy = Very happy me!

• Sure! Ill check it out sometime! ^w^

Thanks and if ever want to write a TWD story I have thread like this your very talented writer your welcome anytime http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64369/create-your-own-twd-story-or-fanfic

• You are most certainly welcome, hehe.

Thank you! Im glad you enjoyed it! Your stories are pretty awesome too! Im looking forward to more

• edited April 2014

After a few hours of hard work planning out the second chapter for the continuation of my story. I believe that I am done with it currently, I may edit some parts later on, but you can see the edited version of my post up above to view the second chapter, let me know what you guys think!

P.S., I edited the first chapter in the process as well, just a tad bit though!

• edited April 2014

Well done Dragon superb so far love whole concept with the dragon and the glamour, loved the references and appearance of TWAU characters, Perfect grammar and spacing a really exciting and brilliant read can't wait for the rest your very talented but won't be doing a full review till your done as won't be fair but so far quality

After a few hours of hard work planning out the second chapter for the continuation of my story. I believe that I am done with it currently,

• edited April 2014

That's really nice of you, man! It may take me some time to complete the rest of the chapters though, because it isn't easy coming up with these type of stories from scratch, I had to do research on some stuff concerning Fables, edit it multiple times, and include references, in order for these stories of mine to make sense. Really time-consuming!

Well done Dragon superb so far love whole concept with the dragon and the glamour, loved the references and appearance of TWAU characters, P

• edited April 2014

No pressure make best possible story you can whatever your doing obviously working quality so far keep up good work even your recent threads are genius well done. Thanks for reading my story to it was so long and you still put effort in to read it then leave a nice comment I really appreciate it bro.

That's really nice of you, man! It may take me some time to complete the rest of the chapters though, because it isn't easy coming up with t

• edited April 2014

I have to say this when I first read your story this morning, especially when it came to the end!

Alt text

(Heres the rest of his back story Warning: Its really long, sorry :P ) Wilhelm made his way north of the humans. He sat just few meters

• Bump forever alone lol

Azlyn posted: »

BUMPING IT ON MAXIMUM VOLUME!!!! FULL SAIYAN AHEAD!!!

• edited May 2014
    • Name: Draco
    • Species: Fable/Human?
    • Likes: Drama,Fighting,Eating, Illegal Racing in Florida,Baltimore and New York, Komodo Dragons, Dinosaurs,Feisty Woman, old school rap, cannabis, hanging with family,friends occasionally.
    • Dislikes: Liars, Bronies, Swimming, Mayonnaise.
    • Hobbies: Burning Jackasses alive, Racing,Fighting,Mortal Kombat,Exploring,and Lounging.
    • Age: Early 20's He's about 5'11, weighs about 150, Built somewhere between athletic. Eye Color: Brown and reddish brown hair.

• Back story: Draco was born Human and Fable. His father was a Dragon and his mother was a Human(Mundane) who met Draco's father in her hometown, little is known about the for details of their encounter. Draco father came to mundane world in refuges several years before the great exile and learned to adapt with the mundane culture. His mother was a nurse who happened to ran into Draco's father after being injured in an accident. This is where the 2 began falling in love. One night as Draco's mother was on her way home, she was being mugged by a coming thug. Then Draco's father came to rescue and scared the thug away by exhaling his flames. Draco's mother, wasn't frightened that night..she was fascinated by his mysteriousness.

9 Months later, Draco was born and as his father pick up toddler Draco the two was embedded in a warn flaming aura. It was surely Draco's father proudest moment of his life. Unfortunately Draco got older, his father had to return to the world of fables. He gave his lover a sweet kiss and hugged his son tightly and gave him a medallion with a dragon on it just before he transformed into his dragon form and took off into the night. Draco stared into the sky as his father disappeared out of his life.

The rest is a mystery, but let imagination finish the rest for you.

Draco in his human form: ?????

Draco in his dragon form:Alt text

Alt text

edited for grammar/changed Draco''s dragon , i prefer this one lol

• Maybe i'll continue the one on Tobi's thread. Maybe.

MOAR STORY TIME AZLYN NOW!!!

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Come on your very talented writer MOAR

Maybe i'll continue the one on Tobi's thread. Maybe.

• Thanks, but i am really not that great. :3

Okay, i promise i'll TRY an post the next part.

Come on your very talented writer MOAR

• edited April 2014

Alt text

I actually have TWD story thread and reviewed dozens of stories and your's are among the best they are awesome just so funny MOAR MOAR MOAR

Thanks, but i am really not that great. Okay, i promise i'll TRY an post the next part.

• Wait, WHAT?

What thread?

What stories?

Who, me?

Gimme da link nao.

I actually have TWD story thread and reviewed dozens of stories and your's are among the best they are awesome just so funny MOAR MOAR MOAR

• edited April 2014

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64369/create-your-own-twd-story-or-fanfic

WHAT you didn't know made it because no where to write TWD stories so made it. Welcome to write a story anytime there and I'll do a full review and thumb so many quality stories by users there. Actually disappointed never wrote a story there lol though didn't like it

Wait, WHAT? What thread? What stories? Who, me? Gimme da link nao.

• Sorry, i wasn't on the forums at all these days, i'll go check it now, thanks!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64369/create-your-own-twd-story-or-fanfic WHAT you didn't know made it because no where

Sign in to comment in this discussion.