Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited April 2014

Alt text

lol only joking no pressure Azlyn delighted to see you back madam so gah (love that line lol)

Azlyn posted: »

Sorry, i wasn't on the forums at all these days, i'll go check it now, thanks!

• XD

GAH.

Missed y'all.

Markd4547 posted: »

lol only joking no pressure Azlyn delighted to see you back madam so gah (love that line lol)

• If i will make my own story with a character based on me i will be like snow :3 i know it sounds stupid but she is one of the most awesome nicest and kindest character in the game and if someone will be bigby i will want him to be my acquaintance :D

• Hahahaha Thank you! Im glad you liked it ^w^

I have to say this when I first read your story this morning, especially when it came to the end!

• Sounds good cant wait to read it

If i will make my own story with a character based on me i will be like snow i know it sounds stupid but she is one of the most awesome nicest and kindest character in the game and if someone will be bigby i will want him to be my acquaintance

• Just YES!!

MasterStone posted: »

* Name: Draco * Species: Fable/Human? * Likes: Drama,Fighting,Eating, Illegal Racing in Florida,Baltimore and New York, Komodo Dragons, Di

• lol so funny really good

Azlyn posted: »

Okay,i'll just start with the basic shit,the appearance and personality and hobbies,then i'll write (Fuckit,imma use my username)Azlyn's who

• edited May 2014

No problem!

The-CuteCat posted: »

Hahahaha Thank you! Im glad you liked it ^w^

• I want to add a part 2 to this. Maybe with Draco discovering the world of fables or something lol.

Just YES!!

• thx :D

Sounds good cant wait to read it

• Thanks! :3

Mrbigbywolf posted: »

lol so funny really good

• Can't wait going to be epic

I want to add a part 2 to this. Maybe with Draco discovering the world of fables or something lol.

• Yes please write one love to read another story

Arrowify posted: »

Thank you very much DragonButter, it's a pleasure being in your company again. And I'll definitely try my hand at a story, since you created such an excellent concept!

• Cool awesome story yes love dragons

Alright, here is the second part of my story, I think that all of you will love it! Since I got pretty good reviews on my nursery rhyme the

• Thanks, man.

BuffMonkey posted: »

Cool awesome story yes love dragons

• not a story yet but a work in progress
    tell me what you think

As I fill their bellies with meat, and there
    Flutes with champagne. My allies forget
    Weapons to conquer my empire. They speak in
    Tongues of hate and deception to undermine
    My character they understand that time is
    my weaknesses Using the past as love
    And the present as a blue print to eradicate
    My existents. Yet I have exhausted my store
    House to aid them they understand not, their
    True servant. And will pay dearly for their
    Transgressions against my compassion

Brilliant well described and grammar was perfect really felt in the moment. Kept tension very high thorough and went straight into action fr

• edited April 2014

Not sure why chose me but sure sounds brilliant great descriptions and really exciting read looks really good can't wait to see the rest

RealGCyde posted: »

not a story yet but a work in progress tell me what you think As I fill their bellies with meat, and there Flutes with champagne. My

• I want to do him in fabletown, during the game and during the comic

MOAR lol when getting a sequel be so cool

Awwww, Thank you so much! I will do more! I want to do him in fabletown, during the game and during the comic! I'll write them when i get the time!

• Bump keep this alive

• Wow not bad

I was Bigbys forgotten brother Wolverine and was sick of all the admiration for him the jealousy poisoned my thoughts i didn't want to kill

• Thanks and I recommend reading all the story's here there class as well

MrsPiggy posted: »

Wow not bad

• edited April 2014

Okay, this is going to be a small introduction of my fable, and how he is starting to adapt, and live in Fabletown. And I have to apology if my writing is not 100% after the rules, or I have bad grammar, I'm from Norway, so it's not very easy to write in English

Name: Tobin

Species: Human - Vampire

Traits: Lightning fast, very strong, needs blood every 24 hours, can see clearly in the dark, has razer-sharp teeth (fangs), almost invicible during night (as he gets very dark when it's dark) and he becomes weaker and slower during daytime (when the sun is showing). He is also very weak towards silver, garlic and holy water. Get's really tempered if a priest is in presence.

Alt text

Tobin arrived at Fabletown about 17 hours ago. He lived in a castle, in a place called Brightloch. There he lived with his brother, father and mother. One day, the castle was attacked by a bunch of werewolves, killing his entire family. Tobin nearly managed to escaped, and travelled to Fabletown, a place his father sometimes had talked about.

The day had turned to night, the wind was standing still, Fabletown was in complete silence. It was completely dark, there were only some few lights coming from the mayor’s office, someone was obviously working overtime.

The clock had just hit midnight, and there were no fables out in the streets. I believe it was a cold night, but of course, I don’t know for sure, cause’ I don’t know how to freeze… The air was fresh, and I started to get stressed, it was a clear sign of my lust for blood. You may not know me all that good just yet, let's say you can call me a “good vampire”. It’s one simple reason for that; I don’t kill, or feed of humans unless I absolutely have to. I usually feed of birds, rabbits, squirrels and sometimes deer. The speed and they’re agility is no problem at all, as I’m much faster than all of these.

I don’t know anyone in Fabletown yet, as I just recently came here. I’ve been hiding in this alley during night-time, and during the day I’ve just trying to blend into the community (the fables is not the most observant people in the universe…).

The night was getting older, and it’s during nighttime I’m at my best. My body was in need of blood, so I decided to travel up to the woods. As I see extremely good in the dark, hunting in the woods during nighttime is no problem.

Well, I was in a hurry, so I started my journey up to the woods. It wouldn’t take me long, as I’m extremely fast (not to brag about my self). With the speed of a flying bird, I was on my way to hunt down my first prey during my time in Fabletown.

So, you guys think this is something I can start building a story on. Any toughts? Any thing is appreciated!

• I think that this is indeed something that you can build a story upon, because I certainly liked it.

Arsun97 posted: »

Okay, this is going to be a small introduction of my fable, and how he is starting to adapt, and live in Fabletown. And I have to apology if

• Thanks, I will definetely look into it!

I think that this is indeed something that you can build a story upon, because I certainly liked it.

• Ain't nobody got time to read that.

I was Bigbys forgotten brother Wolverine and was sick of all the admiration for him the jealousy poisoned my thoughts i didn't want to kill

• edited April 2014

I don't care if this is not made up lol < Rule Of Rose is really obsure and I always loved the Little Princess story.

Once upon a time, there was a precious little girl.

Her friend, the Princess of the Red Rose, was always at her side.

Then one day, her mummy and daddy died suddenly.

The princess too disappeared, leaving the girl all alone.

And the poor little girl was sent away to a strange house.

At her new home, the Aristocrat Club lived by the Rule of Rose.

But the girl found herself very much alone, until she discovered a wonderful new friend.

The girl and her companion obeyed the Rule of Rose.

For in the Aristocrat Club the Rule of Rose was absolute, as was the word of the Princess of the Red Rose.

The girl obeyed the Rule of Rose, but the Countess refused to like her.

The girl obeyed the Rule of Rose, but the Baroness punished her still.

The girl obeyed the Rule of Rose, but the Duchess taunted her anew.

And yet, the girl and her friend were still faithful to the Rule of Rose.

The Princess of the Red Rose found this all very dull.

And so, she issued a Rule of Rose for the final time.

The girl was to sacrifice her very special friend.

And when she did, she became a princess.

A lonely little Princess, burdened by the Rule of Rose.

The woeful Princess put her memories under lock and key,

forever and ever.

• edited April 2014

Kudos to you for bringing light to it then! I enjoyed it through and through, whoever the real writer was.

I don't care if this is not made up lol < Rule Of Rose is really obsure and I always loved the Little Princess story. Once upon a time

• Love this yes MOAR superb wring think you have really exciting concept on your hands remind me of one of my favourite films blade can't wait to read this

Okay, this is going to be a small introduction of my fable, and how he is starting to adapt, and live in Fabletown. And I have to apology if

• That was brilliant so deep imagine different people reading that and interpreting it in different ways just wonder what's the moral of the story thanks for the share

I don't care if this is not made up lol < Rule Of Rose is really obsure and I always loved the Little Princess story. Once upon a time

• Thank you very much! Will start writing the first part tomorrow, or the day after. A little busy at the moment with exams coming up.

Love this yes MOAR superb wring think you have really exciting concept on your hands remind me of one of my favourite films blade can't wait to read this

• Cool can't wait it's going to be epic

Thank you very much! Will start writing the first part tomorrow, or the day after. A little busy at the moment with exams coming up.

• Not long lol

Moowtje72 posted: »

Ain't nobody got time to read that.

• edited May 2014

Part 2:

One night around 1:30 AM after going home from one of his races, Draco feels a strong wind blowing north of him. He is then attacked by large wolf and seems to effortlessly dodge its attacked. However, knowing if the wolf really wanted to harm him the wolf could easily made his attack while Draco was distracted so he feels that he was being tested. Draco threw a fireball at the wolf and when the smoke clears the wolf was on top of a building taunting him. Enrage, Draco went after the beast then the chase ended with Draco abruptly running into a strange portal leading from the mundy world to a snowy forest.

Alt text

Several feet away the large wolf stood waiting for Draco. So Draco got up and said "So you really want to get smoked huh wolfy?" The wolf grew twice as large and began taunting him even more until Draco transformed into his dragon form out of frustration and then a large crest between them lite up between the two. The wolf responded, my father was right you really are the son the Delphantez, the dragon prince....

Alt text

To be continued to part 3

* Name: Draco * Species: Fable/Human? * Likes: Drama,Fighting,Eating, Illegal Racing in Florida,Baltimore and New York, Komodo Dragons, Di

• Goodjob. :0 more please :D

• Just epic can't wait for the next chapter battle of the beasts well done quality writing

Part 2: One night around 1:30 AM after going home from one of his races, Draco feels a strong wind blowing north of him. He is then attac

• Wow I'm just a new user but seeing all this stories are just great a great idea

• Just read a bit at a time if it seems too much ;) it's nicely spaced.

Moowtje72 posted: »

Ain't nobody got time to read that.

• Nice! It fits in smoothly with the universe and the brief insight to Snow's thoughts is particularly interesting. Also, love Reynard the fox, though doesn't he have more of a thing for Snow than Rose? Anyway, look forward to reading more :)

Alright, here is the second part of my story, I think that all of you will love it! Since I got pretty good reviews on my nursery rhyme the

• Not sure what to say that Dragon already hasn't, you're own inventions such as the Fable blood and what it does to Mundies is really imaginative. Great crossover story.

Just finished this story on my thread but brought it over because it's TWAU just wanted to have fun with the concept ignore plotholes lol ne

• I like the way you've not made Wilhelm an alpha wolf and yet given him some fine remarks, an intriguing character. Be interesting to see what he's gotten himself into.

(Heres the rest of his back story Warning: Its really long, sorry :P ) Wilhelm made his way north of the humans. He sat just few meters

Sign in to comment in this discussion.