Fan Fic Preparation Thread

Comments

• Thanks for joining! He sounds pretty cool!

Herodriver posted: »

Name: Kharkand Personality: pragmatic,slightly skeptical,has a dark sense of humor,but very loyal to those he considered as friend,has a

• Uh-huh. And, thank you! :3 I love your ideas!

There's always room for more. A half-troll, half-human...With telekinetic powers... Okay then. That's unique... Not in a bad way of course.

• edited April 2014

Name: Jordan (Age 21)

Personality: Warm hearted, caring, lojal, cooperative and trustworthy. He is also looking for the most human and non-violent solutions, but if things get too tense, he knows how to handle himself. Very good at sneaking and staying hidden, he's also a very fast runner. Knows a little about carpentry.

Backstory: Had just finished eduacation. Became a carpenter and worked on a hotel when suddenly things got out of control. Managed to escape and was travelling alone in a worn out car.

Group or not, you decide!

• Welcome. Always great to still have people joining!

Arsun97 posted: »

Name: Jordan (Age 21) Personality: Warm hearted, caring, lojal, cooperative and trustworthy. He is also looking for the most human and no

• No problem. Can't wait to incorporate everybody including you :)

Azlyn posted: »

Uh-huh. And, thank you! I love your ideas!

• Thanks man! Read the stories just now, and it's freaking awesome! Can't wait to be a part of this! (If I get in the story)

Welcome. Always great to still have people joining!

• I appreciate it :D. You will be a part of it but maybe later since I have to juggle around about 34 characters.

Arsun97 posted: »

Thanks man! Read the stories just now, and it's freaking awesome! Can't wait to be a part of this! (If I get in the story)

• edited April 2014

Oh hamburgers.....looks like im joining the after party.....

Character name: Blinx

Personality: Idealistic (Why don't we do it this way...), Actor, Nimble (Quick movements and actions), Loner, Mercenary (I'll do it...if there's a catch)
    Basically my character tries to reasons with people.

Backstory: Blinx never really wanted a big family....he just wanted to live on his own....good life, good job and good payment until the shit hits the fan and now hes got dead people roaming the world now he just wants the same thing, he joined a group of people that would pay him and keep him comfortable if he went to go hunt for other survivors that mess with anyone in his community, scavenge and find another way out of this shit hole. Good job, good payment........... and a good life.

Setting: Story begins Alone in a School basement, roaming zombies in the hallway's of the school, shortly after his community fell apart now he stuck in the basement with months of food supplies that his community collected over the days of the outbreak and does not know what to do with it....

• Thanks for joining. And hamburgers? Okay lol

I'm a bit confused. What do you mean by he does not know what to do with the food supplies?

Blinx posted: »

Oh hamburgers.....looks like im joining the after party..... Character name: Blinx Personality: Idealistic (Why don't we do it this wa

• What is your character name?

James

What is your characters personality like?

Survival-of-the-fittest-esque pragmatic man who does not like to associate with other people.

Does your character have a backstory?

At the start of it all, he was with a group. A small one, only about 4 or 5 people. One day, a bandit sneaks in, and James catches him. Nobody else knew, so he let him free, trying to be nice. Next day, 10 or so bandits sneak in and kill everyone. He made it out unscathed, but he refused to ever trust another living thing.

Where would you like to begin your story?

Holed up in a gas station just off the road. Constantly going out on supply runs, and easily able to do so because of his large supply of gas.

Would you rather be with a small group, or a big group, or alone?

Alone.

• Larry! He's back!

Name: Larry. Personality: Always tries to help others, loves other people, somewhat socially awkward, very forgiving, and all around nice

• edited April 2014

Name: Mateo

Personality: "Lone Wolf", Quiet, Secretive, Mysterious, Dangerous, Bold. Scared to befriend anyone. Works under pressure. Aggressive when mad. Few, but wise words. Looking for his place in the new world.

Backstory: Born and raised in the ghetto of Mexico. At the young age of 4, Mateo witnessed public executions by the drug cartel of his whole family except his Uncle, Carlito. Carlito worked in the drug business to support Mateo to move to America one day. As Carlito drifted away, at the age 14, Mateo began to hustle with gangs. One day, rival gangs attacked , slaughtering members of the gang, and shooting Mateo through the cheek. Mateo has a scar of a bullet wound in his cheek (both sides; entrance wound and exit wound). At the age of 23, Mateo and Carlito move to America. Carlito is murdered and Mateo begins drug dealing in the streets of (location) under the radar, with his friend Marco. When the apocalypse begins, Marco gets a fever and Mateo is scared. Mateo realizes there is more to life than money, but is that his final lesson?

Starting point: Sleeping in an alley rigged with make-shift traps, alone.

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• Cool.

However your account was made today, and this is your first comment... Is something going on?

Carlos_HD posted: »

Name: Mateo Personality: "Lone Wolf", Quiet, Secretive, Mysterious, Dangerous, Bold. Scared to befriend anyone. Works under pressure. Agg

• edited April 2014

He doesn't know if he should share it with others or just keep it all to himself or even abandon it, You can pick what feels right about him, but maybe Bandits come and take all of his stuff or struggling survivors might come along and he might spare some food and shelter and he might just as well tag along.

Thanks for joining. And hamburgers? Okay lol I'm a bit confused. What do you mean by he does not know what to do with the food supplies?

• edited May 2014

Announcement.

Wow guys! I didn't expect to have this much people. I have around 40 characters! However it is really hard to do this so I'm sorry to say that we from now on will no longer accept characters. Once a bunch of people die maybe I will allow more characters but for now I think we have enough. This does not mean you cannot join. If you wish to join you will have to wait. I am extremely sorry for this inconvenience but writing with all these characters is making my job harder and harder. If you wish to make a character, do not reply to the first post. Instead reply to this comment.

This is a list of who is in the story, and who is not. If you are not in this list let me know and I will add you to whatever category you are in.

People are in the story. Dead people included.: Cody(Cart_hero2010) , AWESOMEO, LeeTheProfessional, John Kozlov(gobananas01), Puncake32, WeMissYouCarley, Tntlee(Eli Conner), Deceptio, Glinda, TheNarwhalKing(Xavier King), Gengar, ImagineThoseFandoms(Ellie), Davidsanden27(David), Ohyoupokedme, Chase4902, Twistee, stevean2(Liam Freeman), Markd4547(Spark), Harpadarpa, Rock114(Greg Harper), PertuLaulaa(Jennifer Sax), Bubadoo(Heavy Weapons Guy), TheWalkingMustache(Lenny/Kenny 2.0), Pavel (Clayton_Boylan), Kordas, Randomz(Larry), Rylee, Adrian14, GuiltyKingOumaShu, Saltlick123(Jake), WhatTheDuck(Mr Cuddlesworth), Gary Oak, Alive_Clem(Stephany), Rafoli, RubyMoon, maxbear29, Azlyn, PowerfulStache(James), Blinx, Arsun97(Jordan), Herodriver(Kharkand), InfiniteDawn(Dawn, and Jaedon)

People who will be in the story soon :

Waiting List: No one right now.

• Why do you keep forgeting me?

Alt text

Announcement. Wow guys! I didn't expect to have this much people. I have around 40 characters! However it is really hard to do this so I'

• What about me :(

Announcement. Wow guys! I didn't expect to have this much people. I have around 40 characters! However it is really hard to do this so I'

• Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

Why do you keep forgeting me?

• Sorry :(. I have like three lists and their all different! Trying to fix that now.

RubyMoon posted: »

What about me

• Don't call me a princess, sucka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8GiJuEHNns http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUvGZHBAW4I

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmTVPJsx5fQ

• Im always in this website but I just never had made an account until is saw this post and was really interested in trying to be in the story thing:))

Cool. However your account was made today, and this is your first comment... Is something going on?

• Oh wow! I didn't know it was that interesting!!!! THANKS! Have you been reading the story? Anyway. You are awesome. I'll make sure you get into the story A.S.A.P

Im always in this website but I just never had made an account until is saw this post and was really interested in trying to be in the story thing:))

• Haha no problem! And thanks dude it means a lot!

Oh wow! I didn't know it was that interesting!!!! THANKS! Have you been reading the story? Anyway. You are awesome. I'll make sure you get into the story A.S.A.P

• It means a lot to me that I inspired a person to make an account just to join my story. So no. Thank you kind sir :D.

Haha no problem! And thanks dude it means a lot!

• I guess yours is better than mine.

:*(

If only I didn't have such a hard time reading it.

It means a lot to me that I inspired a person to make an account just to join my story. So no. Thank you kind sir .

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yours is better then mine. And there is no way you can prove me otherwise. (Oh and also your not accepting anyone anymore so maybe he would have but he can't)

Harpadarpa posted: »

I guess yours is better than mine. ( If only I didn't have such a hard time reading it.

• I can prove it. You update once a day, and your people spend the time in between discussing it. My people spend the time in between posting waiting gifs :C

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Yours is better then mine. And there is no way you can prove me otherwise. (Oh and also your not accepting anyone anymore so maybe he would have but he can't)

• Oh come on. My people post waiting gifs as well.

Plus of course they would post waiting gifs because they love your writing! Both of our threads barely discuss. Sure mine may discuss a little more but its because I post daily. Yours however is better writing. Quality is better then quantity. Case closed.

Harpadarpa posted: »

I can prove it. You update once a day, and your people spend the time in between discussing it. My people spend the time in between posting waiting gifs :C

• Also has the ability to come up with awesome movie ideas.
    AWESOMEO posted: »

Name: AWESOMEO. Personality: Warm hearted, loyal to true friends, and willing to sacrifice everything for what he believes in. Easy tempe

• edited December 2015
    Name: Dawn

Personality: Clementine type of personality, but she's not all that quiet. She speaks when she wants, even when the adults are talking. She's a very smart girl, knows how to get out of walker situations thoroughly. She can be cold hearted to those that hurt her or anyone she likes. She's a hard, puzzled girl who knows exactly what she's doing.

Backstory: At home, while her brother was baby sitting her, their beautiful, amazing mother was at work. Their father wasn't the dream father they'd hope he was. He'd always make Dawn's brother do all the work. Feed her, take care of her, ect. One normal, sunny day, that's when everything changed. Dawn had her music up really loud upstairs, her father heard a knock on the door. The knock sounded kind of, scratchy, there were gurgles and weird noises at the door. Dawn's father opened the door, only to see a walker heading straight for him. He had no clue what this.. this 'thing' was. Dawn ran downstairs after turning off her music, going to get something to eat, then seeing her father, on the floor, blood everywhere, being chewed on by this 'thing'. Dawn scurried up stairs to her brothers room, after she told him what she saw, he grabbed a baseball bat, and ran down stairs. He slipped on the bottom stair and was right next to the walker. The baseball bat was thrown upstairs, towards Dawn. She grabbed the base ball bat, tightened her grip, and in the midst of that moment, it was slow, and silent for Dawn. She proceeded to whack the walker over the head 4-5 times. Blood spilling out of it's head, her father, laying on the floor, not breathing. Her brother grabbed the baseball bat for himself, and told Dawn to get a hammer. Got there backpacks and headed for their mothers work. 2 months later, it was just Dawn and her brother. Their mother, wasn't found anywhere. They were still trying to find her, everywhere they looked, she wasn't there. So they hit the road, in need to find a safe place, or at least good people.

Family members: Brother, 19, Jaedon, alive. Father, 40, Michael, dead. Mother, 38, Rina, unknown.

Where will your story begin?: On the side of the road, kind of where Lilly shot Carley/Doug. That type of road. With her brother, and herself, walking along the side of the road. Hopefully people from the group, that were going on a run, invite them both into the group.

Group type: Any decent, communitized group would be fine.

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• edited May 2014
    Deleted comment.

• edited May 2014
    Welcome. I have a lot of people right now but I'll try to fit you in as soon as I can. :)

Name: Dawn Age: 14 Personality: Clementine type of personality, but she's not all that quiet. She speaks when she wants, even when th

• Thanks! Sorry, I posted it again on the 5th page. I'll delete that. Has the story started? If so, I'd like to read it.

Welcome. I have a lot of people right now but I'll try to fit you in as soon as I can. :)

• All good, thanks for that.

No problem. Yes it has started. There is a link to it at the top. It's called Forum Users Among The Walking Dead. There is a summary ev

• No problem. Yes it has started. There is a link to it at the top. It's called Forum Users Among The Walking Dead.

There is a summary every 10 pages if you don't feel like reading the whole thing but I recommend that you do.

I also make choices so people can vote, changing the outcome of the story.

Sorry if I disappoint. I'm not the best of writers out there :/

Thanks! Sorry, I posted it again on the 5th page. I'll delete that. Has the story started? If so, I'd like to read it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.