Fan Fic Preparation Thread

Comments

• Yeah! Livin Like Larry!

I'll make sure you don't die as cruelly as getting bit by a zombie head in your sleep :D.

Name: Larry. Personality: Always tries to help others, loves other people, somewhat socially awkward, very forgiving, and all around nice

• No problem

Rylee posted: »

Cool. Sorry i keep editing it.

• Well the people I like, I am more than happy to continue with.

Hmmm... I want to be careful of who I put with you because I want everyone to survive there first part. You'll be inquired soon though because no one has died yet... and well... You know. maniacally laughs

• Well. Obviously people will die. Some people will have to live though for the story to go on. I can't continue if everyone's dead...

But most people will live. Some longer then others. Some will die. Some sooner then others. That's all I can say.

For the profile pic. Click on the megaphone in the top right corner. Go to settings and you should see avatars. Click on the symbol farthest to the right. It's called gravatar. Follow the link to it and register for an account. Then basically upload a picture. My explanation is probably not the best so it would be best to ask someone else.

Chase4902 posted: »

ok lol hey I got a question will everybody die at some point also u know how you got ur profile pick how do you get ones like those?

• Yes! #Notrepeatinghistory!

Yeah! Livin Like Larry! I'll make sure you don't die as cruelly as getting bit by a zombie head in your sleep .

• edited April 2014

Here I go, name is Jake , 35 years old, doesn't trust others, loses his temper easily, kills walkers with ease dosnt care about others and he worked for the government before it started, makes extremely dangerous decisions, drinks a lot, and dosnt hesitate to kill others who question him he's also a racist sometimes.....

• What kind of fan fic is this?

• I'm not sure what it's called.

Basically. You make a character. And I write the story with you and others characters in it. And there is decisions so you can participate by voting, or making suggestions.

What kind of fan fic is this?

• Doesn't really matter. Whatever suits you :).

Saltlick123 posted: »

Here I go, name is Jake , 35 years old, doesn't trust others, loses his temper easily, kills walkers with ease dosnt care about others and h

• Okay:

Michael and Neil.

I'm not sure what it's called. Basically. You make a character. And I write the story with you and others characters in it. And there is decisions so you can participate by voting, or making suggestions.

• Hmm.. Your just giving me names?... I can work with that.

Okay: Michael and Neil.

• They were walking down a grassy field and Neil reaches into his back pack for his map. Michael gets out his revolver and checks the ammo.

Hmm.. Your just giving me names?... I can work with that.

• Neil: We have like two days til' we reach that fenced farm. Same for the boarded up house. What should we check first?

O: Farm X: House

They were walking down a grassy field and Neil reaches into his back pack for his map. Michael gets out his revolver and checks the ammo.

• Raging, you pick.

Neil: We have like two days til' we reach that fenced farm. Same for the boarded up house. What should we check first? O: Farm X: House

• Raging pick O: Farm X: House

Hmm.. Your just giving me names?... I can work with that.

• Michael: I think the Farm has a better chance of supplies. Check there first.

Neil: Okay.

Neil gets out his shotgun, Michael gets out his rifle.

They both approach the boarded up fence and knock. A man walks up and says

Jay: What do you want?

Michael: Just some food and supplies.

Neil: We don't want any trouble.

Jay: Well all we have left is a clean fuck you. Fresh from our leader, Wes.

Michael: Well fuck you!

Michael shoots through the fence and kills Jay.

Clark: Jay's dead!

Wes: Get prepared!

Gary, Tom, Clark, and Randy all push the dumpsters out of the entrance and stand guard.

Michael and Neil rush to cover.

Neil: Why did you kill that guy?

Michael: Fuck him, we're gonna kill all of those crazy fucks.

Michael shoots and kills Gary and Randy.

Clark: Randy!

Clark and Tom get out their rifles. They're ready now!

Neil shoots and hits Tom and he falls.

Clark then yells a battle cry and gets blasted and gets filled with bullets by Wes.

Wes: It's not over!

Neil: We have like two days til' we reach that fenced farm. Same for the boarded up house. What should we check first? O: Farm X: House

• Name- Gary Oak

Personality- Overconfident, Neutral, Gets angry easily, Will always help group, Loud, prefers melee over ranged weapons.

Backstory: From australia, was on holidays in America when the walkers appeared, lost best friend in the first day. Has no contact with family back at home and wonders what has happened to them.

Setting: Small group, convenience store.

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• I write the story. You just give me character.

Raging pick O: Farm X: House

• Thank you, he's the brother of my character from Insanity. Can't wait to see how this plays out!!! :)

Of course. Gotta mention your amazing talent! I like your character!

• Yours.

Gobananas01 posted: »

Mine or someone elses?

• You're a great writer! Don't hate on yourself, you can do it!

Okay we have a good amount of people now. I will start the story on a new thread. (The link will be posted above.) I apologize if I am no

• Thanks.

You and Harpa though are way better then me. No seriously you guys are amazing. Almost book worthy. I mean I'm okay but not as good as you and Harpa.

I'll try my best. Hopefully I don't disappoint anyone!

You're a great writer! Don't hate on yourself, you can do it!

• If you want a villain, just ask, my brother gave me an amazing idea for a villain, but all of my stories already have their villains. If you need him, I can send you the details.

• I have enough villains. However it might be good to have a back up in case they die so lay it on me.

If you want a villain, just ask, my brother gave me an amazing idea for a villain, but all of my stories already have their villains. If you need him, I can send you the details.

• Thank you for the support. Have a cookie.Alt text

Yours.

• Seriously, I am really glad to have the support of a genius writer.

Gobananas01 posted: »

Thank you for the support. Have a cookie.

• I don't have a name for him, so you can name him whatever you want. He is the leader of a medium sized group, around 36 people, all able bodied men and women (kind of like Crawford). He's a veteran of the US Marines suffering of post traumatic stress disorder, and his emotions can change rapidly, and he is known to be erratic (making him unpredictable). He's at the age of 39, and is in shape. Once he discovers a survivor's position, he will not stop until he finds the survivor and eliminate him/her. He is definitely mentally unstable, he is intelligent and is a tracker. Hates the walkers with the utmost intensity, at times after killing them, he will exaggerate the kill, such as continually hitting it in the head with a hatchet, even though it's dead. He executes new members if he finds something that he dislikes about them. When threatening he'll bring up old war stories, such as, "Have you ever cut a man open with a combat knife? The blood flies onto your skin, and the adrenaline you get is...exhilarating."

I have enough villains. However it might be good to have a back up in case they die so lay it on me.

• I like macabre stuff and sometimes I use some innapropiate sentences.Not loocked up in a hospital room sick with fecaphilia-messed up but prolly more like used kinky sentece while teachers are in class-crazy.

So is he messed up in the head or do I just go on the fact that he "prolly" is.

• By the way,PLEASE PICK ME,MASTER!I am really hapy that you replied.

So is he messed up in the head or do I just go on the fact that he "prolly" is.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

Since I only know Hebrew quotes, this is all I've got:

"Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:" - This talks about the faking of money metals in and wine that was mixed with water in Jerusalem, today it is a sentence that you to someone who has become corrupted.

"Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;" - Cease the ways of evil.

"Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow." - Do justice, judge the widow and orphan (weakest people in the bible) just as you judge the rich.

"though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." - If you will cease the evil ways your sins will be white (symbolizes purity) again like snow, like stained wool that after it is sheered, it grows back white and clean. But if you will not cease the evil ways, your sins will stay red (symbolizes blood, evil) like the crimson worms, who do not change their red color.

That's for now, I'll edit in the future to add more, I know these because I had a test on them today, it's from the book of Isaiah, chapter 1.

Cool. I guess post some popular ones here I can use.

• Nice description, awesome character

I don't have a name for him, so you can name him whatever you want. He is the leader of a medium sized group, around 36 people, all able bod

• Cool. Dangerous. I like it :)

I don't have a name for him, so you can name him whatever you want. He is the leader of a medium sized group, around 36 people, all able bod

• Great. I'll make sure to use them at some point.

• So people think he's crazy? And sorry I have almost 25 people in the story right now. You will be in it at some point but now is not a good time.

Adrian14 posted: »

I like macabre stuff and sometimes I use some innapropiate sentences.Not loocked up in a hospital room sick with fecaphilia-messed up but prolly more like used kinky sentece while teachers are in class-crazy.

• Raging_Blades you got my character, right?

Cool. Dangerous. I like it

• Well you didn't write anything dummy.

I write the story. You just give me character.

• edited April 2014

(This is a copy of my TWD comic post with an added backstory OP can use if he wants. He doesn't need to if he doesn't like it. I would be happy to appear either way.)

I'll post some pics for reference:

(you need to copy/paste the last one, or it doesn't work)

First Name: Shu

Last Name: Ouma

personality: The guy who does the stuff that needs to be done, without fearing the consequences. He appears cold and stoic and uses people's fear of him to keep them in line. Though he acts like a heartless bastard, he actually cares about people close to him, but he doesn't show it all too well. He keeps the image of a capable man in front of others, but questions his actions when he is by himself or people he trusts to keep his weak side a secret. He is the type to sacrifice people "for the greater good" as long as it isn't a person he cares too much for (e.g. family, girlfriend). He knows the sins he commits will eventually be his downfall, but he accepts that fate and chooses to fight until he can't anymore.

Backstory:

Was a regular high school student before the outbreak. In the early days, when chaos still ruled, he and the students of the school barricaded themselves in their school and used it as a base. Abandonned by the teachers and grown ups, he took charge and lead the community into a more or less future. However, as the community grew thanks to his leadership, it became significantly harder to keep them in line. When he enforced stricter rules to ensure their survival, people started to oppose him and he was forced to put them down eventually. His leadership eventually turned into a tyranny build in anarchy and people following him out of fear. And he, though he actually cared about his people, maintained the act because it made them obey the rules.

However, like all tyrannies, it was bound to fall the moment he couldn't keep his people in check anymore. When his community grew too large and people started to plot a coup d'etat behind his back, he was eventually overthrown and was to be executed. In that moment, his girlfriend, who was pretty much the only one who knew his true, rather kind self, managed to save him in the last second with the help of some of their closest friends.His escape came with a high price, though, for in his place, his beloved girlfriend took the bullet. With a burning feeling of hatred, sadness and anger in his heart, he left the community only to return with a band of bandits, whom he promised they could take everything they found in his former community's possession as long as they killed every single one. The bandits gladly complied and from afar, Shu just watched the compound he had spent a lot of time forming and reinforcing, burn to the ground. He heard the cries of his former people echo through the air around him, but he didn't care. This was justice. This was what they deserved. And so, when he finally turns around to leave the scene behind, he does so without regret. Aside from the pain for losing what he had loved.

His last friends who had helped him escape had long since abandoned him after what he had done to their former home, and so he ventures forward on his own. With his guilt being his sole companion on his travels, he vows to make sure such a tragedy will never happen again. And if he has to become even more guilty for enforcing that fact, so be it.

Personal Comment: I know the character is kinda looking like an antagonist and to be honest, I would actually like to see me become one. But if that's not possible, I could still be one of the good ones. It's just that I wouldn't be a complete good guy like Lee was. People aren't just black and white. My character would be fighting for the good side, while actually being quite a dark character. He doesn't necessarily have to be a leader too. It's just that he shows off his coldness the best when he takes charge of people. His way of leading usually gets the job done, but people hate him for being cruel and because they think he doesn't care about the cost by which they achieved victory. Even more so if a plan happens to fail and a lot is lost for nothing.

• So he is pretty much the Merle of this thread?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Here I go, name is Jake , 35 years old, doesn't trust others, loses his temper easily, kills walkers with ease dosnt care about others and h

• Its on another thread.

Well you didn't write anything dummy.

• Good description. Sorry you may appear later though.

Thanks for joining!

(This is a copy of my TWD comic post with an added backstory OP can use if he wants. He doesn't need to if he doesn't like it. I would be ha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.