Fan Fic Preparation Thread

Comments

• Eh. If you're going to make yourself a villain, you should probably base it on your worst qualities.

Twistee posted: »

Gotta love Fanfics. I would like to be a Villain so I'm not even gonna try to base this off myself. Name: Twistee. Personality: Twist

• edited April 2014

Jennifer Sax

Age 28

Her personality is a bit nervous and cautious about the people she runs into, at times she could seem a bit aggressive but that's cause she had a rough month, but she's actually pretty nice lass and helpful to people that she can trust. Her girlfriend died days after the outbreak and she blames herself to let that happened to her Sallie.

She was with the group of 5 people, and leaders name was Cole, he was an typical shoot first ask questions later and he was very interested in Jennifer, trying to flirting and being "badaas" saviour for her but she didn't have any of it... after awhile this guy one dumbass Jared left his guard down while on watch and herd of walkers sneaked into the camp site and everything came crumbling down. Jennifer could only save her not-so-good friend Cole and they escaped into the dark forrest, others unknown (He died week or month before she appears in the story), she doesn't want to talk much about her former group and even less about Cole, something twisted happened with Cole week or so earlier.

Her background is pretty unknown, she's originally from Canada and moved (near place where's setting is) and she worked as an waitress in some crappy 24/7 restaurant with her girlfriend and they were happily together and were planning to move to Europe and then... everything happened.

• Okay.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Also, sorry for responding twice to the same thing, but, if you do make me into a villain, make sure I try to kill the more obvious villains as well as the protagonists, of course thinking that the protagonists are the lesser evils.

• Alrighty, then.

Okay.

• inside jokes ftw!

Zyphon posted: »

Name: Zyphon Hartwell Personality: A generally nice, smart guy with a pretty overactive imagination. Doesn't talk too much. Likes to thin

• I can help you out with that Raging.

Sounds good. Guess I'll be searching up some bible verses soon.

• edited April 2014

His name is Pavel. He is very protective and is near obsessed with security (will commonly be doing double watch shifts and repairing fortifications). Pavel is a UN Peacekeeper, who was stationed in Peru when the world went to shit. His mother was killed in a shootout and his father died while driving under the influence, his only remaining family was his brother, Asim, who was at their apartment in Atlanta. He dislikes firearms. Very calm, but when provoked, is an aggressive and completely different person. He is 6 feet four inches, and wears the standard UN Riot Control gear. He is an idealist, due to his training in the UN, and will risk his life to save another. In his mind, others first, security second. Thanks for the shout out, @Raging_Blades and I can't wait to start reading!

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• Cool. I guess post some popular ones here I can use.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I can help you out with that Raging.

• Hey, is this going to be like Harpadarpa's story where you control all the chars or do we each control our own?

Nah its fine.

• First Off Characters

What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) Heavy Weapons Guy

What is your characters personality like? High temper, very protective of my guns, would do anything for family

Does your character have a backstory? (Family, job, life, etc. This information is not required.) Raised in the winters of Siberia

Setting (Not required if you don't want to.) idunno

The most selected places will be the starting points.

Where would you like to begin your story? (Places like an airport, business office, farm, school, or home are examples) Street

Would you rather be with a small group, or a big group, or alone? Alone for most of the beginning

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• Haters are going to hate. Let them. The only opinion that matters is your own. But you can have my likes, if that makes you feel better! :)

Why dislike :O. Please be trolls

• да!

Gobananas01 posted: »

Name: John Kozlov Personality: Mostly tries to keep his cool and be compassionate and sympathetic but when others threaten him or others

• Clayton_Boylan supports this character.

Name: John Kozlov Personality: Mostly tries to keep his cool and be compassionate and sympathetic but when others threaten him or others

• Character name: Lewis James

Personality:
    He's friendly to everyone, but only if they are friendly to him. He is kind hearted and will put the lives of loved ones before him; one problem though, he doesn't have much courage. He will only lie if it will benefit the person at the time, and when he's hungry or bored he will get a little edgy.

Background:
    He's only in his young 20's and feels bad as he had lot's of ambitions for life but will never get to accomplish them. He is taking care of his younger sister Emily as they search for other family relatives in the area... If they're not already dead.

They are found in the upstairs of their parents house by a big group of survivors searching for food and they spare his life when they see that he's with a child.

He knows he has to get over his fear of conflict if he is going to protect his sister from danger in this world.

• Mine or someone elses?

Clayton_Boylan supports this character.

• My guy was a boxer as well. If the two do not get along or have an argument it would be one hell of a fight. :)

No sir. Thank you for having me

• edited April 2014
    1. Adrian,for short Adi.
    2. Shy,but prolly messed up in the head.
    3. In your story you can show how I try to find my family and I found them dead,and I can't care for anyone anymore.
    4. I would like to begin at my school.
    5. A relatively big group whic will try to settle and build a fort or city or whatever.

• I like the different characters we have here. And congrats to those who have made a homosexual character. Great storylines will be had. And as for my character quoting the Bible, he does so if someone is down and then there are times when he goes Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction. His most favorite time to quote the Bible is when the villains or the cocky people get taught a lesson. And I see I forgot to add to my character that he was a POW for awhile and was tortured. So he has a high pain tolerance. And for fun and storyline purposes is he suffers from PTSD. Basically if he does have a nightmare he just might think he is back in a certain situation and could be dangerous as he sleeps with his shotgun.

• edited April 2014

Name: Kordas

Personality: Kordas is a calm and level-headed person. He usually doesn't open up to people and he is rarely the initiator of the conversation. Though if there is someone he really wants to get to know he tries to overcome his fears. But if someone else initiates the conversation he is usally very talkative, though not the best when it comes to man-woman relationship. He likes more to follow orders, but his shyness doesn't matter when group of people he's part of wants to do something he doesn't agree with. He isn't afraid to speak up, he respects other people's opinions, but he will try as hard as possible (sometimes even a little too hard) to convince other people to his way of thinking. He's religious person as he comes from religious family. However, he is not this kind of religious person that takes offence by everything and he never criticizes people for breaking some rule, because he himself isn't saint

Backstory: Kordas was a student before the outbreak. He has some skill in fixing electronics and definitely can be useful when something doesn't work and nobody knows why. It's not his passion though. He is chess player, one of the best in the whole state of residence. He had some successes in professional national tournaments. He was going to commit fully to chess, though his parents convinced him to go to university. There he discovered his second passion: paintball. He became part of university team and though they never had many successes, he was really enjoying it. That makes him very well prepared for using firearms. His real problems may begin when enemy is too close as he's not that great in hand to hand combat. But he also has another really useful skill he picked up from chess: he is fine strategist, often sees things others don't: where to hide, which way escape, what to take, how to plan defenses - if that's one of your questions, ask him - his advise will probably help.

He was born in Seattle and lived there with parents until he left for university (close to the place story takes place in). Just about 3 months before the outbreak he hooked up with his girlfriend. One of the first things he did after the outbreak was to visit her place, but nobody was there. At the beginning he tries to find her, but he doesn't succeed. Still uncertain of her fate, he starts to move on.

Hope you like it ;)

• Very well described! I like Chess myself :).

Kordas posted: »

Name: Kordas Personality: Kordas is a calm and level-headed person. He usually doesn't open up to people and he is rarely the initiator o

• I'll be sure to incorporate you soon!

Jennifer Sax Age 28 Her personality is a bit nervous and cautious about the people she runs into, at times she could seem a bit aggres

• Good. I think your our only doctor!

Chase4902 posted: »

name;chase a man that will do anything for the ones he loves very loyal he does what he has to, to make it as far as he can to him everyb

• You don't have to make it detailed! It's fine. Go villains!

Twistee posted: »

Gotta love Fanfics. I would like to be a Villain so I'm not even gonna try to base this off myself. Name: Twistee. Personality: Twist

• I agree but this does not belong here.

Name: Cluke Personality: 0_0 Backstory: 0______0 Setting: In a dumpster where it belongs.

• great lol thank you !!!

Good. I think your our only doctor!

• Its not too late. Your already in the story :D.

Okie dokey. Just refined my character again BTW

• Hmmm... I want to be careful of who I put with you because I want everyone to survive there first part. You'll be inquired soon though because no one has died yet... and well... You know. maniacally laughs

Harpadarpa posted: »

Whoops. I made an uh-oh while writing him. Let me correct it. "[...] he'd rather put a bullet in them than continue with them."

• Cool. Gotta love the back story though...

Name: Ohyoupokedme (AKA Ohyou AKA Pokedme) Personality: Smartass. Doesn't take much seriously. Overprotective of his beliefs and opinions. Backstory: Amateur pianist. Family died. The end.

• Of course. Gotta mention your amazing talent!

I like your character!

His name is Pavel. He is very protective and is near obsessed with security (will commonly be doing double watch shifts and repairing fortif

• Heavy Weapons Guy.... Cool name I guess.

Bubadoo posted: »

First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) Heavy Weapons Guy What is your characters person

• Awesome. Welcome

Character name: Lewis James Personality: He's friendly to everyone, but only if they are friendly to him. He is kind hearted and will pu

• So is he messed up in the head or do I just go on the fact that he "prolly" is.

Adrian14 posted: »

* Adrian,for short Adi. * Shy,but prolly messed up in the head. * In your story you can show how I try to find my family and I found them

• Name: Larry.

Personality: Always tries to help others, loves other people, somewhat socially awkward, very forgiving, and all around nice guy. (Talkative.)

Backstory: Lived up north in Wisconsin, for his whole childhood, then moved away (To wherever this takes place at.) He was 27 when the ZA started, and has plenty of hunting experience with a bow, and rifle.

Setting: Small group.

• edited April 2014

Name: Rylee

Personality: Cautious but very friendly and funny once comfortable around people. Takes a while to trust new people. Is better at killing walkers up close.

Backstory: After the outbreak entire family died and tried to survive with her 2 closest friends from school, by hiding in a town cleared out by anyone alive. They did well for about a year then one day the 2 friends go out hunting and never made it back. Has survived alone in an abandoned building ever since in her old home town. Soon after that came across some survivors looking for supplies into town. She joined the group who were heading North, thinking she would do better not alone and hoping to find her friends again.
    Got seperated from the group 25 miles from the town by a large horde of walkers, and is alone once again.

• It's like Harpa's but if you want you can make suggestions on what I should write, specifically for your character

Hey, is this going to be like Harpadarpa's story where you control all the chars or do we each control our own?

• Pregnant. More factors to think about...

Nice character though. Unique like everyone else's

Glinda posted: »

Name: Glinda Personality: An absolute nervous wreck and a cynic. She always sees the worst in people and believes that it's an important

• No problem. I need you to deliver Glinda's baby. It would be a shame if something were to happen to you...

laughs evilly

Chase4902 posted: »

great lol thank you !!!

• ok lol hey I got a question will everybody die at some point also u know how you got ur profile pick how do you get ones like those?

No problem. I need you to deliver Glinda's baby. It would be a shame if something were to happen to you... laughs evilly

• Welcome.

I bet 3/4 of the characters made on here have trust issues :D. That's a good thing though. Makes it more interesting!

Rylee posted: »

Name: Rylee Personality: Cautious but very friendly and funny once comfortable around people. Takes a while to trust new people. Is bette

• Cool. Sorry i keep editing it.

Welcome. I bet 3/4 of the characters made on here have trust issues . That's a good thing though. Makes it more interesting!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.