Fan Fic Preparation Thread

Comments

• edited April 2014

Name: WeMissYouCarley

Personality: Kind, gentle and great to get along with in the group, but won't be held accountable for what he does whenever the group is threatened.

Back-story: Looking to do right for the people he cares about after losing his wife and daughter to the zombie apocalypse. A former professional boxer who's career got cut short due to injury, he does everything he can to ensure his new "family" stays safe.

• Go ahead. However the people who entered later will appear later as I have a lot of characters to deal with right now.

Markd4547 posted: »

Damn missed the chance if need anymore characters ask me but reading this comment Blades I've read stories from all users mentioned yes all

• It's never too late!

Its not too late is it? Character Name: Xavier King Description: Caucasian, wears a trench coat and a gas mask he took from an abandon

• Cuddlesworth?.... Nice last name :).

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Name:Mr.Cuddlesworth

• Very interesting!

Name–Eleanor Rickett(Ellie) Personality-Has Borderline Personality Disorder, but unless angered, is usually too nice for her own good. Is i

• Lenny = Kenny 2.0

Every story needs a stache (should be one of your mottos!)

Name: Lenny Personality: A likable, but nevertheless flawed man, Lenny acts as the de-facto leader of the group he's currently in and is

• Short and simple. :) Good we need some cops I guess,

Puncake32 posted: »

Name: Puncake personality: Helpful, funny and cool Backstory: a fucking badass cop.

• Great thanks for joining !

Name: WeMissYouCarley Personality: Kind, gentle and great to get along with in the group, but won't be held accountable for what he does

• edited April 2014

:D

P.S. Im just gonna keep on refining this character untill it is too late.

It's never too late!

• edited April 2014

No sir. Thank you for having me :)

Great thanks for joining !

• Yes, that's obviously one of my mottos! It's kinda like with movies and the 4 B's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRBYSqCSnr4

Lenny = Kenny 2.0 Every story needs a stache (should be one of your mottos!)

• edited April 2014

Thanks and I agree

Go ahead. However the people who entered later will appear later as I have a lot of characters to deal with right now.

• Don't worry everyone will be in the story. Some later then others however.

P.S. Im just gonna keep on refining this character untill it is too late.

• B's made me think of Infamous 2 Zeke quote.

The three B's. Boobs, Beer, and mechanical bulls. XD

Yes, that's obviously one of my mottos! It's kinda like with movies and the 4 B's... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRBYSqCSnr4

• Okie dokey. Just refined my character again BTW

Don't worry everyone will be in the story. Some later then others however.

• edited April 2014

Name: Spark

Personality: Ruthless finds the more chaos he causes the more fun he has really twisted mind. But will do anything to protect his close friends very funny but has dark sense of humour

Backstory: When outbreak started his whole family got murdered by a horde after he left the door open during the night by accident he could never forgive himself. He has nothing left to live for so finds his only joy in making others feel his pain

Setting: Whatever suits the story

• Would make a good villain!

Name: Spark Personality: Ruthless finds the more chaos he causes the more fun he has really twisted mind. But will do anything to protect

• Characters:

Harp oughta do just fine.

He works intensely for those he loves, and could give two shits about those he doesn't. Smart, and uses size to his advantage a lot (with a height of 6'5" and a width of a foot and a half, he'd be an idiot not to). He puts a lot of faith into his paranoia. If he likes the vibe somebody puts off in their initial meeting, he'll give them a chance. If somebody gives him a shitty vibe, then he'd rather put a bullet in them than continue on. He is also an insomniac (likely out of sleeping pills, though you could give him some if you like), which, if unattended, can fuck him over hard. Doubling his paranoia, and making him even more of an asshole than usual. He's also brutally honest. If you irritate him when you talk, he'll say, "Stop talking, you're irritating me."

Setting:

I'd like to be in a small group. On his grandmother's ranch.

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• Name: David (surprise surprise)

Personality: Nice and caring guy but has big trust issues.

Backstory: He has trust issues because of when the apocalypse started his family was in a group with a lot of people but the group left his family to die when the camp got overrun but David was the only one lucky enough to survive.

• It hasn't been made yet, I just made the same characters (technically) on both threads.

Rafoli posted: »

Where's the TWD Creepypasta?

• We need villains :). Thanks for joining mark.

Name: Spark Personality: Ruthless finds the more chaos he causes the more fun he has really twisted mind. But will do anything to protect

• I could be twisted into a villain. Simply make a character that I don't like, and I'll go against a whole group because I think that one guy is bound to fuck me over. Villains don't always have to be bad. Sometimes villains are simply the other side.

We need villains . Thanks for joining mark.

• edited April 2014

No thank you Blades also give you full permission to do whatever you want with my character more offensive the better lol

• Name: Liam Freeman

Personality and Backstory: Caring to thoose that come off as friendly and open. Cold and untrusting to people who "Dont look good" or people he realises are bad.
    With a strong sense of justice, he wonders alone. After losing his boyfriend (yes he's gay) To Bandits. He swore to kill any bandit he saw in his name. He hates himself for failing his boyfriend and wont "stay" in a group for long, believing he'd just screw things up again..
    This doesnt mean he avoids groups altogether though. He just sticks around long enough to help out and leave.

:D

• edited April 2014

Name: Cluke

Personality: 0_0

Backstory: 0______0

Setting: In a dumpster where it belongs.

• Great. Your group will probably be the biggest :D. Don't worry you will enter story soon.

Deceptio posted: »

Loving all these fan-fics! Name: Deceptio Personality: Nice, caring, comforting, tough, stealthy, rarely gets angry, will fight back i

• Awesome. A great addition to the story.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Characters: Harp oughta do just fine. He works intensely for those he loves, and could give two shits about those he doesn't. Smart, a

• Nah its fine.

Gobananas01 posted: »

If you want I can take out some of the OPness.

• Hope the police don't catch you... hehehe

Rafoli posted: »

Name: Rafael Personality : Peaceful, joker and agile. Helpful, vengeful and a cold killer. Backstory: I used to work as a teacher, but

• Cool backstory!

Rock114 posted: »

Name: Greg Harper Personality: Jackass to strangers but loyal to his friends, Greg is sarcastic as all hell and an expert deadpan snarker

• Good job. Gotta appreciate the bullets :)

Gengar posted: »

Name: Gengar Personality (Pretty much the same as posted in the TWD Creepypasta) * Introvert and a bit quiet. Tends to be alone at m

• Poor David :(.

Name: David (surprise surprise) Personality: Nice and caring guy but has big trust issues. Backstory: He has trust issues because of w

• Related to Morgan Freeman by any chance?

stevean2 posted: »

Name: Liam Freeman Personality and Backstory: Caring to thoose that come off as friendly and open. Cold and untrusting to people who "Don

• Whoops. I made an uh-oh while writing him. Let me correct it.

"[...] he'd rather put a bullet in them than continue with them."

Awesome. A great addition to the story.

• Gotta love Fanfics. :D I would like to be a Villain so I'm not even gonna try to base this off myself.

Name: Twistee.

Personality: Twisted. :P

Backstory: I am a Notorious drug dealer hooked on speed, I like to kill things, and stomp on people's heads. That is all.

Really short, I'll make this more detailed if I need too.

• Hooboy. The amount of times I've heard that..
    and "Is Gordon Freeman your brother?"
    :P

Related to Morgan Freeman by any chance?

• edited April 2014

name;chase

a man that will do anything for the ones he loves very loyal he does what he has to, to make it as far as he can to him everybody comes 1st he wants to be with a group that can protect there selfs he doesn't mind if theres kids in the group at least teenagers and is a leader type

background; worked as a doctor for 15 years of his life his family got murdered right in front of him after that he had this rage in him he got stabed 5 times he didn't feel a thing he killed every one of the men after that went to a foster home at age 22 became a doctor when he came to vist his foster parents they were dead chase after he lost his job he killed 2 men and after that he would go live with his brother

age; 37

• Thanks man. Can't wait for the story!

Great. Your group will probably be the biggest . Don't worry you will enter story soon.

• edited April 2014

Name: Ohyoupokedme (AKA Ohyou AKA Pokedme)

Personality: Smartass. Doesn't take much seriously. Overprotective of his beliefs and opinions.

Backstory: Amateur pianist. Family died. The end.

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• Also, sorry for responding twice to the same thing, but, if you do make me into a villain, make sure I try to kill the more obvious villains as well as the protagonists, of course thinking that the protagonists are the lesser evils.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.