Fan Fic Preparation Thread

Comments

• Your character and mine are gonna get along just fine XD

(This is a copy of my TWD comic post with an added backstory OP can use if he wants. He doesn't need to if he doesn't like it. I would be ha

• Yeah. He has to come later though. Your like around the 31st character made so expect to not appear in a while.

Sorry about that!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Raging_Blades you got my character, right?

• That's okay I just wanted to make sure you had it down :)

Yeah. He has to come later though. Your like around the 31st character made so expect to not appear in a while. Sorry about that!

• That's fine. Thanks a bunch.

Good description. Sorry you may appear later though. Thanks for joining!

• looking forward to it, friend.

Your character and mine are gonna get along just fine XD

• idk

So he is pretty much the Merle of this thread?

• edited April 2014

Wrong place xD

Cody Doug like personality, neutral, nerdy, defend those who are loyal, soft, forgive easily, kind. backstory: lost all of my family and still searching for my m.i.a. girlfriend, old game designer Setting: looking in the woods for her

• edited April 2014

Name: Stephany

Personality: A sympathic girl that doesn't like confusions and that tries to do all to put the group always friendly to each other.

Quality: friend

Defect: a bit afraid

Backstory: A girl that was on vacation when this happens, she lost's all her familly and after that she stays a bit afraid of having to kill people or of getting bitten.

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• Thanks for joining!

Like your character!

Alive_Clem posted: »

Name: Stephany Personality: A sympathic girl that doesn't like confusions and that tries to do all to put the group always friendly to ea

• he seems like it, not in a bad way, he just shares some traits with Merle from the tv series :P

idk

• I don't watch the tv series is merle an antagonist because my character is one

he seems like it, not in a bad way, he just shares some traits with Merle from the tv series :P

• LOL. Yeah.

Narwhal I just noticed it actually does sound like Merle.

Almost everything you said perfectly described him. Only guy he cares about is his brother though.

I don't watch the tv series is merle an antagonist because my character is one

• Hmmmm strange, is the tv series any good? people keep telling me I should start watching it

LOL. Yeah. Narwhal I just noticed it actually does sound like Merle. Almost everything you said perfectly described him. Only guy he cares about is his brother though.

Thanks for joining! Like your character!

• I like it. I'm not sure if you would. Some people hate some people love. I love it!

The wait for episodes sucks though. And currently we are waiting like 4 months for next season.

Maybe try watching an episode and see if you like it.

Hmmmm strange, is the tv series any good? people keep telling me I should start watching it

• Cool, thanks for the advice ,take a like

I like it. I'm not sure if you would. Some people hate some people love. I love it! The wait for episodes sucks though. And currently we are waiting like 4 months for next season. Maybe try watching an episode and see if you like it.

• Wait, your posting another thread for the actual story for this?

When you make the thread can you post a link in here please?

• Hmm.. Look at the top the link is there and the thread has been there for about three days now. You should catch up. :). You haven't been introduced yet though.. Sorry.

Wait, your posting another thread for the actual story for this? When you make the thread can you post a link in here please?

• edited April 2014

Name: Jewfreeus

Personality: nice, friendly and loyal towards his group and is always willing to do whatever it takes to keep us safe if anyone messes with the group or him they will regret it

Backstory: Grew up in Australia and was on holiday in America when the outbreak started so he was not able to leave

Setting: He would be with a small size group held up in a hotel (they block off an area so they have multiple rooms to use and the walkers can't get in unless there is a weak point)

(This will be updated) First Off Characters What is your character name? (You can use username if you like.) What is your character

• Thanks,I can wait.

So people think he's crazy? And sorry I have almost 25 people in the story right now. You will be in it at some point but now is not a good time.

• While you are gone on vacation if you need or want someone to continue the story until you get back, let me know. We did pretty good in the other fan fic that max bear started. But then he went all over the place and it wasn't fun anymore.

Hmm.. Look at the top the link is there and the thread has been there for about three days now. You should catch up. . You haven't been introduced yet though.. Sorry.

• You can feel the excitement in the thread. Everyone can't wait to see their character!

• edited April 2014

Thanks for the offer. Its fine though. Its only like 3 days so people can wait :). I don't want to be mean or anything but it is my story. You are a better writer then me so I think maybe you should start your own thread because your pretty good and the world needs to see your talent!

tntlee2099 posted: »

While you are gone on vacation if you need or want someone to continue the story until you get back, let me know. We did pretty good in the other fan fic that max bear started. But then he went all over the place and it wasn't fun anymore.

• Oh no, am I too late? Oh well, just in case I'm not, here's a character for me.

Name: Sebastien (my middle name :p)

Personality: An optimistic, yet realistic guy, Sebastien always looks for the bright side, but will admit when there is none. He works well with others, and is smart, but is not strong, so he relies on his wits to survive. He is good with electronics, and his calm, cool, and collected attitude allows him to think through all tough situations.

Backstory: He worked as a waiter, and was at work when the outbreak started. Everyone fled, but Sebastien hid in a storage room, and came out with a butcher's knife, to an empty dining room, except for 2 walkers, who he killed with his knife. He ran home, and lived in a survival group with his 3 roommates, his best friends Wallace and Jason, and Jason's girlfriend Kelly. After a long time of running, and driving, and living on the road, Kelly was eaten, so Jason committed Suicide, and a few weeks later, Wallace and Sebastien were separated, leading Sebastien to become a save-lots bandit, but hated it, so after a mere 9 days, Sebastien took his knife (which he still kept), and a pistol, loaded a backpack with as much food, water, and ammo as he could carry, and killed his superior officer with a knife, and is currently living in a broken-down car on the side of a highway.

Setting: Well, like I said, alone, in a broken-down car on the side of a highway.

Sorry I'm so late, I just discovered this thread, and I love it <3

• No problem. It is never too late. Expect your character to appear later though.

maxbear29 posted: »

Oh no, am I too late? Oh well, just in case I'm not, here's a character for me. Name: Sebastien (my middle name ) Personality: An opti

• edited April 2014

No problem :) And thank you. I might start a thread later on after this one. I like the story so far. I am taking my last screenplay class starting Monday. My screenplay I am writing is called "Lazarus" and it is a horror/action movie. Think The Raid,The Protector or Ong Bak (any fast paced martial arts movie) meets The Purge with a dash of From Dusk Til Dawn..

Thanks for the offer. Its fine though. Its only like 3 days so people can wait . I don't want to be mean or anything but it is my story. Yo

• Thanks, good to be included!

Awesome. Welcome

• If i can still join, here's my character :

Name : Ruby

Ruby is a little boy ( yes a boy :D ) kinda special. He's 8 years old. He's in his own world ... He understands the apocalypse but it doesnt seem to bother him. He kinda enjoy all this atmosphere.
    It's all a big game for him, Ruby likes killing walkers and he was trained by his father. He has lots of skills cause he used to go camping with his father and his brother and sister. He was also a scout.
    Ruby is a loner and never was with a group since his family was killed during an assault in a camp.

I'd like Ruby to be find in the woods or hiding in a car while being attack by a horde.

I don't care if he joins a group or not, you decide :) !

( If you need more details just ask me )

• Welcome. Your probably one of the first users to make a child character :D.

RubyMoon posted: »

If i can still join, here's my character : Name : Ruby Ruby is a little boy ( yes a boy ) kinda special. He's 8 years old. He's in h

• I think it can be interesting to see how things goes with a kid :D !

Welcome. Your probably one of the first users to make a child character .

• Definitely, the votes on choices would be tougher!

RubyMoon posted: »

I think it can be interesting to see how things goes with a kid !

• edited April 2014

Umm, can i be in it, too, please? I guess i'm just gonna have to go on and do this and see what happens.

Name: Azlyn

Personality: Indecisive, bipolar, laid-back, intelligent, funny, violent, hot tempered, cautious, smart-ass, trustworthy, doesn't trust anyone, loner, protective, low self esteem, overly-active, tomboy, selfless, is lead by both morale and survival instincts, unafraid to voice her opinion, calm in hard situations, etc.

Backstory: (So my character has a LONG backstory, and i only finished the first part, but i'll post it here, if that's okay)

Let’s just start with the beginning...You see,i’m not human.Really,i’m not.I’m a troll.Not the kinda trolls you might be thinking ‘bout,those stupid children making people mad from behind a computer moniter.A troll is almost like a human,only with grey skin and horns.Well,okay,i don’t have grey skin,but i have horns.They look something like this:

Alt text

Yup.Stare at ‘em if you like.Anyway,i’m not really a troll,nor a human.I’m mixed.I was bred in a lab,with both the genes of a troll,and the ones of a human.You haven’t seen trolls before,’because the live on another planet,in another galaxy,only discovered recently.Your scientists thought that,since trolls show strong signs of intelligence and comprehension and feelings,maybe there were chances the 2 civilizations could live together.I dunno why they’re so stupid.Why would they want the civilizations to live together?The were good on different planets.

Anyhow,i was raised in that goddamn lab of theirs.It was my home.Hmpph,what a home that was.

My room was not a room at all,it was a cell.But the scientist decided that maybe i could be civilized and all,maybe i could be treated like another human.They were scared of me.Even after 13 years,since i was born,they still didn’t trust me.They thought i was an animal.I never interacted with them more than necessary.Never had someone to speak with.Never had a friend...The scientists had me tested with different machines every day,to make sure i was “human” enough to live normally.They educated me,forced me to do what they wanted,learn the history of Earth,the different languages.They learned i had a higher intellect than even them.Yeah,i do.And a better memory.I know EVERY language on your planet.EVERY language.I’m not boasting.I never asked to know your languages.I was forced.As in,i was electocuted if i didn’t obey.I always had to wear this collar around my neck,which sent electric shocks whenever i misbehaved.But,believe me,those were rare times.

When it turned 14,it was the best day of my life.The scientist reluctantly let me have an actual room,a normal one.Do you know why that was so wonderful?Because they also took my collar off.Of course,they had the room monitored and all,but they let me have the whole room all to myself!However,the only place i could enjoy total privacy was the bathroom.During my first week in that room,i was undisturbed,they didn’t even force me to study their stupid subjects.I finally had some time to relax.But it was also during that first week in that room,that i discovered i had some powers the scientists were unaware of.I had psionic powers.It’s something like telekinesis combined with super awesome kick-ass powers.Let me explain.

When i’m in trouble,or experiencing some strong feelings,my right eye starts to go fully red and my left eye blue.Both my eyes glow and spark and shit,until the object i’m focusing on is moved where i want,or is broken into as many pieces i desire,or stuff like that.Well,when i found out about my powers,i was scared,but i kept it to myself,trained myself in 2 days,in the bathroom,so that the scientists would never know.Of course they came to check on me,since i only stood in the bathroom all the time,but they just found me playing games on their devices or something,never training myself to escape.Sometimes,they would electrocute me come out and stay in the right place.It hurt,and i swore to myself,each time they hurt me,that i will kill them one day.

But first,i escaped.I broke my collar with my powers one night.Then,i broke all the cameras.Then,the door.It was really easy for me.I got out by breaking everything in my path.Doors,walls,windows,PERSONS...They all went poof in my way.

I was scared of the world,at first.I didn’t know what it was,didn’t know what to expect...Didn’t know what to be afraid of...It was frustrating.I slept in and alley at night,far away from the lab,because i knew people were looking for me.I found a...Hat.In a dumpster.And i put it on,to hide my horns.I knew i had to find myself some real clothes,because i was still dressed in the white robe from the lab.Half naked,i mean.

But for a mutant to get money in a strange world,while hunted by the government...That’s hard,yo.

Let me rephrase that:The only way for a mutant to get money in a strange world,while hunted by the government,is to steal.Or kill.

I chose to steal.I tracked an innocent man one night,in a dark alley,and that’s how i strated my career as a pickpocket.My only solace for what i was doing was that i had enough money to sustain myself.

I guess i’m not an ugly girl.I have curly,black,shoulder-length hair.I’m kinda skinny,though...I have pale white skin,hazel eyes...Oh,and my blush is yellow.Naturally.Yep.

I bought myself a yellow hoodie with black stripes,some black jeans,and,just in case,a cool black baseball hat.That’s all i needed as a disguise.

Soon enough,i knew i had to find someplace to stay.Someplace that wasn’t at hand’s length from pedophiles,expert rapists,spontaneous murderers and someplace that wasn’t just some used cardboard box that’s also a museum for different types of dog pee in a dark,secluded alley.

But first,i thought i should stay clear of cities.That way,maybe it’d be harder for the white-coat dudes to find me.Someplace...At the countryside.I coulda used some fresh air after all that time in a lab full of chemical smells and all.And maybe someplace where i could find me someone to teach me the ropes in acting like a human...

(Again, it is not finished yet, but i think this is enough of a backstory on its own for now...)

Setting: * I would like to start at a farm, because that's where i am now. I am always at my gran's farm on weekends. Well, almost always. I'm at a farm in a small village, in the countryside. And, I think i'd rather be with a small group, made out of my family or my friends. But, no, probably family, because all that i want to do in the apocalypse is protect my little brother and, well, help those that need it.

So yeah. Sorry it's so long, it's just that these kinda comments are my forte. :3 I hope i can be in your story, too. I think it's awesome how many writers are gathering here to do these awesome stories.

• Damn it. This is the longest comment. Sorry!

Azlyn posted: »

Umm, can i be in it, too, please? I guess i'm just gonna have to go on and do this and see what happens. Name: Azlyn Personality: Inde

• Sounds like this guy :p

Alt text

I don't have a name for him, so you can name him whatever you want. He is the leader of a medium sized group, around 36 people, all able bod

• edited April 2014

Lol, damn I was hoping everyone could be human in Raging's story, haha. His is more like the comics, but we get to vote and interact with the story. Like what Harpadarpa is doing. But if he does add you with your backstory then idk what will happen.

Umm, can i be in it, too, please? I guess i'm just gonna have to go on and do this and see what happens. Name: Azlyn Personality: Inde

• Never got past the seventh volume of TWD comic...I heard they become rather lack-luster.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sounds like this guy

• Well, if it's too difficult, i can be human.

I can TRY an be human.

Lol, damn I was hoping everyone could be human in Raging's story, haha. His is more like the comics, but we get to vote and interact with the story. Like what Harpadarpa is doing. But if he does add you with your backstory then idk what will happen.

• edited April 2014

Name: Kharkand

Personality: pragmatic,slightly skeptical,has a dark sense of humor,but very loyal to those he considered as friend,has a basic knowledge of a mechanic

Backstory: he's a motocross athlete,he managed to escape the outbreak with his bike that happened at the stadium after the race,he prefer to survive alone or with a small group,he always wear his riding armor,as it's proven quite effective to block a walker bite once,and carry variety of repair tools in his waist holster,which also functioned as melee weapons

Setting: after managed to escaped from the chaos at the stadium,he stopped at an abandoned gas station to resupply

• Haha, it's up to Raging but having a "troll experiment" would be interesting.

Well, if it's too difficult, i can be human. I can TRY an be human.

• edited April 2014

There's always room for more. A half-troll, half-human...With telekinetic powers... Okay then. That's unique... Not in a bad way of course. This will be... Interesting :D. I mean its not your average character so this is probably one of the most different characters. I like it though, at least its realistic!

Thanks for joining! P.S Four horns right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.