Kill The Member Above You

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    I'M BULLETPROOF!!

I convince the police you are a dangerous terrorist wanted dead, not alive, in eighteen countries, because I'm a man who likes things ridiculously complicated.

Oh, and they shoot you on sight.

And/or pummel you to death.

Bulletproof? How's that fair? :(
  • edited October 2009
    Wow... that's a really... smooth... neck you have there. Maybe if you can tilt your head to the side... expose it a bit more... maybe I can... have a better look...

Yes. It's... quite smooth... nice little bag of... cruor.

Maybe you can... lean in my direction a bit more? Yes... good child. You are very polite. Now close your eyes... you wont be pleased with what I'm about to do.

o o
    VV

My. I sure am charming. That was the best cruor I've... tasted in quite some time now...

{Wipes mouth with sleeve}
  • edited October 2009
    *bites Snicklin* Oh crap, you are already a vampire. AGH!
  • edited October 2009
    Since you are a vampire now.....*puts a stake in your heart*....
  • edited October 2009
    Oh, you were talking about my vampire friend. {Douses you with battery acid mixed with mercury}
  • edited October 2009
    eat garlic and knock out vampires and every living being
  • edited October 2009
    IM NOT LIVING! IM IMMORTAL! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! *uses godly powers on rebel* HAHAHAHA! *shoots fire out of finger tips* *throws shoe that just caught on fire* MUAHAHAHAHAHA
  • edited October 2009
    summon giant pat man swallows zombiemaniac there he will be digested for entirety
  • edited October 2009
    My pure radiating awesomeness causes you to explode, and I throw the remains into a large black hole.
  • edited November 2009
    I bury you under an avalanche of fish
  • edited November 2009
    I savagely beat you to death.
  • edited November 2009
    i suck you into my giant vacuum, where you slowly facd away into nothingness.
  • edited November 2009
    I infinitely kill everybody just 'cause I said so. It doesn't matter if they have invincibility power-ups, are already dead, and so forth.
  • edited November 2009
    my powers of pure radiating awesomeness bring everyone back to life. They eat your soul, then throw the body onto a pyre.
  • edited November 2009
    I make you smell my feet. BOTH.
  • edited December 2009
    Launches a Nuclear Missile into Falanca's feet from my secret base in the moon.

Please watch as i kill u from my base...

2221903182_f63426b3f8.jpg

redduster.jpg

foot-feet-female-human-painted-toenails-nails-on-balcony-in-sunshine-DHD.jpg

18574-bigthumbnail.jpg

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg
  • edited December 2009
    *hits you repetadly till your grogy* "Finish Him"

mk2_friendship.png

Friendship!?! Friendship agian!?
  • edited December 2009
    i stab saliorcutness with a sword while shouting "UNHOLY THIS"
  • edited December 2009
    Screaming "Holy THIS!!!," I hit you with Judgement, which banishes you to the OVER 9000th corcle of Hell.
  • edited December 2009
    I stab you, cut your arm off and bury it partway in my backyard and call it a 'flower'
  • edited December 2009
    I dig up Ted12's arm and use it to choke you to death without dirtying my own hands! Except for the dirtying that comes with the whole "holding a severed limb" thing.
  • edited December 2009
    i create an endless paradox that sploes your head up.
  • edited December 2009
    I steal my arm back, use my generating awesomeness to reattach it to my body, trap you in a small box, fill it with Joker Toxin, throw said box into the bermuda triangle, and fire a nuclear torpedo at you. I think you're dead now. Then I kick LowMoralFiber for stealing my arm two posts ago
  • edited July 2010
    ...nobody posted here for 6 months. does that mean I win??? please?
  • edited July 2010
    ted12 is strapped to a rocket. On fire. :p
  • edited July 2010
    Ooh- someone else posted! I'll be merciful and send you to the magical land of fire and brimstone, where cute little men in red pajamas jam pitchforks up your butt.
  • edited August 2010
    I use a reverse teleporter, which switches your location with that of Dr. Rocket Man
  • edited August 2010
    Strongbrush gets arrested and put on Arkham Island right before the Joker breaks loose. To be safe, Batman punches him several times in the face.
  • edited August 2010
    I tell Batman that i was framed by Ted12 and that the Joker has broken loose. He uses his Bat-Lie Detector and confirms this. He lets me go and runs after the joker. Meanwhile I figure out Ted12's location and plant a bomb where he can't find it.

Edit: No one has posted here for a while. Does that mean I win?
  • edited September 2010
    NO.You die in a fire for deluding yourself. BAZINGA!
  • edited September 2010
    Sheldon comes in and has you injected for using his catchphrase without permission.
  • edited September 2010
    *pushes StrongBrush from behind and he falls down a cliff that was conveniently in front of him*
  • edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    *pushes StrongBrush from behind and he falls down a cliff that was conveniently in front of him*

*SunnyGuy forgets he was still holding me while he pushed me off. He falls with me.*
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, I can fly though.

*lets go of StrongBrush and lets him fall again*
  • edited September 2010
    I can fly too. HELLO? Captain Obvious, remember? We engage in a brawl which ends with me ripping your wings off.
  • edited September 2010
    I never had wings to begin with.

*sets StrongBrush on fire and kicks him down hard enough to create a crater*
  • edited September 2010
    I tie you to a railroad track, which burns you to a crisp.
    "I'm fireproof. You're not."
  • edited September 2010
    On the contrary, hell, if I wasn't fireproof I would've burned myself to death ages ago.

*burns whatever is tying him and stabs StrongBrush with a fork repeatedly*
  • edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    On the contrary, hell, if I wasn't fireproof I would've burned myself to death ages ago.

*burns whatever is tying him and stabs StrongBrush with a fork repeatedly*

I'm stab proof, too. HELLO? Captain Obvious, Remember? I take your fork and throw in a bottomless pit. With you attached to it. Then I do one of the things I'm famous for... state the obvious. "You are falling to your death. Have a nice Day."
  • edited September 2010
    Oh no, you attached me to a fork and threw it to a pit, whatever will I do.

*nothing happens*

Next time you want to throw someone down a bottomless pit at least bother to attach him to something that's actually heavy, like this: *straps a 20 tons weight to StrongBrush's back and throws him down the bottomless pit*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.