Kill The Member Above You

Comments

• edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Oh no, you attached me to a fork and threw it to a pit, whatever will I do.

*nothing happens*

Next time you want to throw someone down a bottomless pit at least bother to attach him to something that's actually heavy, like this: *straps a 20 tons weight to StrongBrush's back and throws him down the bottomless pit*

I use my super stretchy arms to climb back up. (I'm also super strong.) I untie myself, tie you to the weight and throw you in the hole. Then I cover it with quick-dry cement.
  • edited September 2010
    what
    *he falls into a hole*
  • edited September 2010
    *seibert spontaniously combusts*
  • edited September 2010
    batters sunnyguy repeatedly over the head with a fold up chair, until his guts spill out all over the nice clean shiny floor
  • edited September 2010
    *Calls cops on Lennie. They take him to jail and he gets the electric chair.*
  • edited September 2010
    my ghost scares strongbrush 1 to death by leaping out and screaming "I'M A GIRL!!!!"
  • edited September 2010
    I suck up Lennie Melvin's ghost in a vacuumcleaner, then give it to E. Gadd, who turns it into a picture of you weeping like a baby over your epic PWNing
  • edited October 2010
    I watch you slowly amble away after I broke your back (by lightly tapping it with my hand) into a pit filled with one of every dangerous object in the world. You fall into it and split into an even number of pieces and suffer from a heart attack proximately afterword.
  • edited October 2010
    *starts punching Snicklin*

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA! WATA!

HOKUTO HYAKURETSU KEN

"You are already dead"

*Snicklin's head explodes*
  • edited October 2010
    Sunny Guy drinks a bad glass of water. He gets sick and dies.
  • edited October 2010
    *Returns as a talking ape*

Wrong thread, buddy.

*Jumps on your shoulders and snaps your neck*
  • edited October 2010
    Snicklin accidentally puts himself in the oven. Yummy!
  • edited October 2010
    Now hold on a second. In this thread you're supposed to actively KILL THE MEMBER ABOVE YOU, compare to the thread Kill The User Above You.

*Kicks Ted in the face into the oven, turns oven ON*
  • edited October 2010
    Sledgehammer!
  • edited October 2010
    Look over there! (The Gentleman turns around. I wham him over the head with my guitar)
  • edited October 2010
    *Kicks Strongbrush onto a trampoline off of a cliff onto a mattress truck. but The mattresses are beds of spikes. I then throw live piranhas onto him*
  • edited October 2010
    the piranhas bounce off the mattresses and attack you. I return to life and throw you onto the truck, which a splodes for some reason.
  • edited October 2010
    Here lies StrongBrush1
    Died on the wrong end of a lawman's gun
  • edited October 2010
    You... umm... you die somehow.

Torso takes third.
  • edited October 2010
    I beat you to death with your own TGS reference.
  • edited October 2010
    I get better somehow and beat Remolay to death with a rubber chicken.
  • edited October 2010
    I turn you into a newt. You get run over by a truck.
  • edited October 2010
    You are the driver of the truck. I shoot the tire and you swerve off a cliff
  • edited October 2010
    You don't notice that I had tied you to the truck beforehand and you fall off the cliff with it.
  • edited October 2010
    I blow up the cliff with tons of dynamite, and you die in the resulting rockslide.
  • edited October 2010
    You don't realise that You're in the path as well. SPLAT!
  • edited October 2010
    I eat StrongBrush (Being a newt). Unfortunately he's toxic, so I puke him up on Ted's head, causing him to drive whatever vehicle he's in (or closest to) into a deep, deep, deep creek of mercury with flaming magnetic spikes at the bottom. I scratch my ear.
  • edited October 2010
    Axe!
  • edited October 2010
    Axe!

I take it from you and slice you clean in half. Horizontally, because it's less gross that way.
  • edited October 2010
    I Take the Axe and upgrade it into the Axtinguisher, set you on fire, and then chop twice.
  • edited October 2010
    I grab a sword, because in Fire Emblem swords>axes (unless it's an anti-sword axe >.>) so it MUST be true, and I slice you to tiny pieces.
  • edited October 2010
    I have survived my being cut in half. I pull myself together, I take your sword and Axe-tinguisher, and kill you both.
  • edited October 2010
    I ressurect myself, Dr. Manhattan style. You all commit suicide after realizing that you now associate Dr. Manhatten with losing THE GAME and can never read Watchmen again.

BTW-You lost the game.
  • edited October 2010
    I use a rubiks bomb at ted 12. he blows up in a mass of colour
  • edited November 2010
    The mighty m dies in a paradox. Oops.
  • edited November 2010
    I remove your brain and put in my monster. Which I then run over. 12 times. With a cliff. Off a skyscraper. Into a... discount felt surplus.
  • edited November 2010
    ...I reform myself and force Strongbrush to warp toa planet made upof mercury and sharp,deadly deathtraps covering the surface.Every time he dies,isimply force him to respawn. He is doomed to a fate worse than death.
  • edited November 2010
    I touch your back again, and your torso is separated from your pelvis. I can only assume that you died...
  • edited December 2010
    Snicklin liberally applies a cinderblock to his face until dead.
  • edited December 2010
    I take my automatic minigun, stick it in your mouth, and fire repeatedly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.