Kill The Member Above You

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Oh, yeah? Well, I crush you with said bowl, and I mix your crushed remains with everything else and make a smoothie. I give it to Pizzapuma, he drinks it, and gets electrocuted to death.
  • edited June 2009
    I give you the Swan Flu, (no relation to h1n1) and throw you into an indestructible and sharp ceiling fan in a force field that you cannot escape. Due to this situation, you are torn to pieces.
  • edited June 2009
    I fire my Super Sheep at you from a reasonable distance, wait for the explosion then leg it.
  • edited June 2009
    The Super Sheep don't explode, so I make a nice wool coat out of them, making a Super Coat. I then find you and smother you with the coat, suffocating and killing you.
  • edited June 2009
    the_napoleon, dude, you have to try this egg-sandwich, I found it in the fridge, looks a thousand years old, but I think it’s still good!
  • edited June 2009
    I reform and make all of time and space freeze (with my cheat code still active), allowing me to find a way to kill you in which you can never return.
  • edited June 2009
    I use my portable VAC cheat detecting system, which finds you guilty of cheating, therefore banning you... FROM LIFE. You disintegrate and I kill other people happily ever after.
  • edited June 2009
    I fire my evil atomic hamsters at you. They instantly gnaw you to death. Then, for good measure, I aim my trans-dimensional psychic monkey, who came into this universe for no particular reason, at your head and it whisks you away into another dimension. Where you die. Instantly.
  • edited July 2009
    My cheat code makes this entire reality implode. I get bored, and restart everything, and throw Strong Bad Fan into an unescapable pit.
  • edited July 2009
    I give snicklin to a dog, who dies later of cyanide poisoning, jump into the completed, escapable Absolutely Safe Capsule afterwards, and will hide in there until the thread dies.
    WOO MOTHER 3 REFERENCING!
  • edited August 2009
    i give you a vile of murcury, which you then play with with your bare hands. kind of a stupid idea, huh? you die of murcury poisoning. then somehow turn into a battery. then i step on you and you explode but um... i don't... die... somehow... mabey i like, can bend space and time and i teleport away... that would be pretty awesome if i could!

guess that refrance! (it's the space and time part not the murcury or battery part, just so ya know.)
  • edited August 2009
    I make you disappear form this dimension and appear in your own mental state with my psychological and telekinetic powers. Because I altered your mental subconscious and made the only thing you can think of is you getting killed by a giant spike falling at thousands of miles per hour out of the sky, it becomes a reality in your mind, therefore shutting down your mental state, and later your entire brain, killing you in this dimension in which you can never return.
  • edited August 2009
    welltoobadicomeback. i get reincarnated in that mental state just like in a video game. Since i can bend space and time (and apperently reality) i teliport into this dimention just before the giant spike kills me again...
  • edited August 2009
    But because you are still blinded by the thought of yourself getting killed by a spike, you focus all of your telekinetic and space-time altering powers on yourself, turning yourself inside out and freezing yourself in time for eternity.
  • edited August 2009
    Someone decides to turn you, Snicklin McBredington, into a Ham and lettuce sandwich on Toasted white bread.
  • edited August 2009
    Someone else then promptly force-feeds you the ham sandwich... with cyanide on the side.
  • edited August 2009
    I force you to listen to Coldplay for hours on end until you commit suicide! Hahahaharrr!
  • edited August 2009
    You forgot to play it without you hearing it, and you also commit suicide.
  • edited August 2009
    Is that you RTS?.....BONK!
  • edited August 2009
    A giant Dragon magically engsmsplodes from the sky, grabs you in its claws, tosses you in its mouth, and swallows you whole. You sit in its belly for three days while its stomach acids quite slowly break you down, you being completely aware of your surroundings. As you bang on the walls of the fleshy cavern, you can't help but wonder if you could have been killed in a less torturous way.
    [/spacequestexplainationlikeness]
  • edited August 2009
    the answer is no.

past me comes from the future. it's so confusing your head explodes. spontaniously.
  • edited August 2009
    The earmuffs I used to escape Coldplay's musical deathsong also act as a protection against confusing paradoxes.

I begin useing newspeak doubleplusungoodly to doubleplusgoodly unsense you. Your brain feel doubleplusungood and you duckspeak unnormal wrds until you unlife. Also, if you unare unlifed, then Miniluv arrive doubleplusspeedly and take you to joycamp, then make you unperson.
  • edited August 2009
    I call an insider at Telltale games, who promptly deletes all of your accounts and this entire thread. The company's network admin further blocks every IP address of the public subnet allocated to each of your ISPs.

By forum standards, "you" are officially dead.

As for me: I don't care if you're dead or not, but at least I won't have to see how long this will last anymore :)
  • edited August 2009
    I h@XX0r my way back into the foroms, then into your computer and give it so many viruses that it quite literally leaves you and your computer one, big smouldering crater.
  • edited August 2009
    I shoot you. I'm a man who enjoys things simple.
  • edited August 2009
    I'M BULLETPROOF!!

I convince the police you are a dangerous terrorist wanted dead, not alive, in eighteen countries, because I'm a man who likes things ridiculously complicated.

Oh, and they shoot you on sight.

And/or pummel you to death.
  • edited September 2009
    I rip your keyboard right out of your sweaty hands and bash you repeatedly over the head with it until your desk is covered with blood.
  • edited September 2009
    i dead you somehow.
  • edited September 2009
    I use my ultimate combo skills I picked up from the "Dust: An Elysian Tail" trailer to turn you into bits.
  • edited September 2009
    I shoot Ray-The-Sun in the head with a bazooka.

Ouch. Thats gotta hurt.
  • edited September 2009
    Not as much as what's happening to you. The handle to that bazooka was covered in Flesh-eating acid bugs. They eat your flesh and leave behind naught but bones.
  • edited September 2009
    i reassemble myself and beat you do death with my limp, boneless arm and the bone from that limp boneless arm.
  • edited September 2009
    i come back to life because god blessed my soul...

i shoot strobro in the head with a bazooka 5000 times.
  • edited September 2009
    I rip off your head and magically turn it into a dead-on bust for Hugh Bliss. *ding*
  • edited September 2009
    *my head turns back into regular and it attaches to my body.*

*sees god's phone number on the ground, calls him and he send stlouisribs to hell for all of eternity with no escape*
  • edited September 2009
    I shoot you. with a gun. from Starfox. And then I force you to do a barrel roll into a pit of lava.
  • edited September 2009
    I put a single drop of ununnilorinethallium cadmiumestroate (unucad for short) on your body, which dissolves and neutralizes your entire atomic structure in minutes, leaving behind a pile of translucent goo, which I use to make a duplicate of myself to fight alongside of me, and whenever I feel like I want him to stop helping, I'll simply touch him, and he'll dissolve into more unucad.
  • edited October 2009
    I travel up to the ol' Space Colony ARK, and with the power of all seven chaos emeralds, I blast your neighbourhood with the Eclipse Cannon. Ha ha!

draft_lens1978933module9562097photo_12109582002270538904a2311874292b213696137m.jpg
  • edited October 2009
    Have I ever mention how remarkably corny STH is?

I dissolve you with unucad.
  • edited October 2009
    I slice you like the loaf of bread you are.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.