Kill The Member Above You

Comments

• edited April 2009
    I throw out some holy water that melts you then and their
  • edited April 2009
    ...which I dodge with my superfast Vampire speed left over somehow from that spider. Then I use it to fill up your lungs and you drown on dry land. Finally, I suck your blood.

[insert that picture I posted before here]
  • edited April 2009
    vn2e5f.jpg

Because you are immortal, you are left to roam the earth until Rapture comes, and you are left behind. You are then devoured by demon locusts. God knows that I should not burn.

You are now with the devil. He says you are "a favored one", and seems to offer you a city made of gold, and you become excited. But once you approach, it fades away, and you burn in my place for eternity.

I'm sorry. That was harsh. I was just really mad, today. Please forgive me.
  • edited April 2009
    I forgive you.

Whiiiich turned out to be the final act of kindness I needed to do to push me back to God somehow even though I killed several people! I then ask God to delay the rapture about 1000 years, and he agrees. I decide to ask for some benefits, also.

I have combined the last two powers I've had (vamprism and shoop-da-wooping) to conquer this thread!
  • edited April 2009
    God, unfortunately, cannot look at sin. He turns away from you because of your acts of murder, and you are now in the devil's posession. Unless if you are willing to repent and come to Him.

God is the supreme ruler of everything, and always will be.
  • edited April 2009
    I throw you into firey water. (Get back in it!)
  • edited April 2009
    I throw my computer at you and you get crushed and die.
  • edited April 2009
    I use my cheat code to turn into a nuclear weaponry-producing powerhouse, and beat the crap out of MarioFan. He dies, then I eat his corpse for extra life.

Please remember that this is only a game. Let's try not to get mad at each other.
  • edited April 2009
    I use the Spur on you. Level 4, Direct hit. Never stood a CHANCE.
  • edited April 2009
    You are dead.
  • edited April 2009
    You fall down a really, really, big hole.
  • edited April 2009
    I come back from whatever previously killed me and push you into the sea...you float away and wake up in rapture
  • edited April 2009
    You're crushed by a Mammothmon.
  • edited April 2009
    Last time I died I was turned into a zombie! I get back my soul. But before I do that I eat your brain.
  • edited April 2009
    I slice you with a katana (classic killing).
  • edited April 2009
    You're crushed by at least 5 tons of rocks
  • edited April 2009
    I break out of the rocks and stick a land mine on your face, and you blow up.
  • edited April 2009
    The *viking* helmet I was wearing at the time lodged into your skull leading to a slow and painful death
  • edited April 2009
    I use one of my one-ups and a starman. I become invincible for enough time to knock you into a pit of lava.

I read your interests and saw that you were a fan of HTF, by the way. I looked it up on Wikipedia, and now I see that you are very used to this kind of violence.
  • edited April 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »
    I read your interests and saw that you were a fan of HTF, by the way. I looked it up on Wikipedia, and now I see that you are very used to this kind of violence.

Yes, It was one of my first online obsessions.

I drag you down with me.
  • edited April 2009
    I am still invincible at the time. Right before the starman wears off, I leap from your face to the edge of the cliff, and climb on. I watch you sink into the lava, and I smile and wave goodbye.
  • edited April 2009
    I punch you in the ****ing face! While screaming "this is for spamming me you jerk!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:OMG WHAT THE HECK DID YOU CALL ME?!!?!?!? :mad:
  • Then I magicly apear in this killing game universe deactivate all invicibility power and slaghter snicklin to death.
  • edited April 2009
    I slice you into tiny pieces with I then put into a can and sell it as CSMeat
  • The person you sell the can to is a mad scientist who brings me alive. So I take REVENGE on you by slicing of your head, ripping your brains out and fill it with worms then sell it on ebay. For like a million dollors.
  • edited April 2009
    I regenerate my body from the katana that killed me. I commit kamakaze and kill you and me.
  • edited April 2009
    Seeing as your corpses are laying there for the picking, I quickly swallow them up as a meal and continue on my way.
  • edited April 2009
    I take out an AK-47 and shoot you in the head.Then I shoot you a little more just to be sure
  • edited April 2009
    I use my cheat code to make one of those French coffins with spikes in it appear out of nowhere and close on you, then I put that in a shredder. Then I vaccum up all the debris left of you.
  • edited April 2009
    I awake in DarkStar Runners body. I drop a bomb and escape.
  • edited April 2009
    I gouge your eyes out with my guitar, and you fall into a pit full of flesh-eating bacteria.
  • edited April 2009
    I climb up the walls of the pit before I reach the bottom. When I get up I throw you in a bottomless pit that has no walls.
  • edited May 2009
    I grab a cane and beat you mercilessly
  • edited May 2009
    I fly out of the pit ant kick you in the where-it-hurts, then while you're leaning over I throw you with enough force to make you fly into the airless vaccum of space, where you suffocate to death.
  • edited May 2009
    I turn off the Devil's Machine.
    Muahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHA!
  • edited May 2009
    I turn it on again and then throw you to a giant rock lobster
  • edited May 2009
    You are all still forced to look at Giygas' true form for all eternity.
    You die quickly after that...... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
  • edited May 2009
    You are all still forced to look at Giygas' true form for all eternity.
    You die quickly after that...... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

I stuff an umbrella down your throut and open it
  • edited May 2009
    I break both your arms and throw you into a pit of ravenous baboons, who eat your hands off and tear your chest open.

Eew.
  • edited June 2009
    I give you swine flu, throw you in a giant bowl, throw OVER 9,000 bacon strips in that bowl, fill the bowl with water, and throw a Wii in it while it's plugged in.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.