Forum Contest #11

Comments

• It's fine. I'm not mad or anything, lol.

PoopBrown posted: »

Sorry but it had to be done

• This is too complicated we should try something that isn't as offensive to some people

AWESOMEO posted: »

Well, no matter what people say, it will always be like that, even if not in the obvious way, for example, asserting threats "like myself" w

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I'm not better than any of you... Please... -_-

Whoever disliked this, I know how you're feeling... You feel like I'm smug for saying that, but honestly, it's the truth, I never bribed you, or sucked up to you to earn this "popularity" you speak of, the only way I could see it logical for you to say it is the fact that I always kept my values close and never let them get away from my sight, but I was born this way, I can't control it, and it's a good thing.

Nope you're better than us alright that's why I voted you out lol

• 3 votes for ClubRemix. 2 votes for AllThatRemains. 2 votes for sardines. 1 vote for Saltlick. 1 vote for its_that_guy

• It's ok, I'm just joking.

Lol sorry about you too AWESOMEO

• Someone change their vote or we'll be stuck here

3 votes for ClubRemix. 2 votes for AllThatRemains. 2 votes for sardines. 1 vote for Saltlick. 1 vote for its_that_guy

• With that said I change my vote to ClubRemix

• Please Guuyss.... Pleeaaaasseeeeeeee.... :)

Someone change their vote or we'll be stuck here

• The order of the people who got out after Mark. Deceptio, GOUSTTTT, AWESOMEO, TheKingOfWalkers, and Welcome_To_Woodbury

ShaleReeve posted: »

Sorry! You can always just tell me to remove you from the contest and the Forum User Elimination Game.

• I change my vote to Clubremix_Guetta. It needed to be done.

• Dude you earned your popularity by being yourself you have my respect man ;)

I'm not better than any of you... Please... -_- Whoever disliked this, I know how you're feeling... You feel like I'm smug for saying tha

• New round!!

• My pick is AllThatRemains for the reasons listed above

• ClubRemix is out!!

I change my vote to Clubremix_Guetta. It needed to be done.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

There's no reason you won't get the same thing if you'll be yourself (assuming you won't hurt anyone), you don't even have to say that, in fact, I'll feel great with you treating me the same as you treat anyone else :)

Dude you earned your popularity by being yourself you have my respect man

• edited July 2014

Well OK then I'll treat you normally from here on out! :D

There's no reason you won't get the same thing if you'll be yourself (assuming you won't hurt anyone), you don't even have to say that, in fact, I'll feel great with you treating me the same as you treat anyone else

• I vote for papai46

• It's 4 am where I live so I'll just throw my vote, go to sleep and hope that I'm not eliminated when I wake up. I vote for AllThatRemains.

• Thanks!

Well OK then I'll treat you normally from here on out!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Random Round Pick...... Its_ That_Guy

• Remember guys, this isn't supposed to be a contest where friends turn on each other! It's just supposed to be for fun, I don't want any friendships broken :(

• edited July 2014

In my reply to you I also left everyone who had been eliminated up until now.

Edit: I see you just updated it so :P

Remember guys, this isn't supposed to be a contest where friends turn on each other! It's just supposed to be for fun, I don't want any friendships broken

• Don't worry, I think they were all just having a good time joking around with each other, similar to how I "hate" my friends sometimes when I'm just playing around.

Remember guys, this isn't supposed to be a contest where friends turn on each other! It's just supposed to be for fun, I don't want any friendships broken

• Thanks, I just updated it. My power just keeps going out, that's all.

The order of the people who got out after Mark. Deceptio, GOUSTTTT, AWESOMEO, TheKingOfWalkers, and Welcome_To_Woodbury

• I don't see any friendships broken, no one is really upset as far as I can see.

• This ^

Don't worry, I think they were all just having a good time joking around with each other, similar to how I "hate" my friends sometimes when I'm just playing around.

• Yeah there's a storm near me too but my power hasn't gone out and it died down

Thanks, I just updated it. My power just keeps going out, that's all.

• Sureeee

Would you like to be in the Forum User Elimination Game?

• I have a feeling that after I go to sleep I'll come back and I'll be voted out :(

• edited July 2014

I'm the "last big threat?" I didn't think that I was that well known. And about using my "womanly powers" to persuade people to not vote for me..... uhhh no lol

• Don't worry about what PoopBrown said, he's very competitive and says things he doesn't mean.

I'm the "last big threat?" I didn't think that I was that well known. And about using my "womanly powers" to persuade people to not vote for me..... uhhh no lol

• He just likes joking around, don't worry :)

• HERO_1000. Never seen him around... sorry bro.

• sardines will win :3

• hey I mean Im pretty sure everyone knows you so... Im sorry it had to be done

• Are you gonna try to vote sardines out next? D:

hey I mean Im pretty sure everyone knows you so... Im sorry it had to be done

• AllThatRemains.

• I vote for HERO_1000.

• Hero_1000

• We'll see >:)

Are you gonna try to vote sardines out next?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.