Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited July 2009
    You get your five-foot tall young asian babe too bad shes 11 years old.

I wish for a pony
  • edited July 2009
    Granted, but the pony hates you and she tramples you.

I wish I had a brain full of useless knowledge.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted...your brain is filled to the brim with knowledge...then you come across something interesting and useful, and your brain explodes from over-knowledge.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted...your brain is filled to the brim with knowledge...then you come across something interesting and useful, and your brain explodes from over-knowledge.

Now make a wish.
  • edited July 2009
    I wish....uh...

I wish that...er...

I WISH I COULD POST THIS ANIMATED IMAGE AS MY AVATAR! http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3695/yummynomnoms.gif
  • edited July 2009
    You posted the animated image as your avatar successfully. But due to technical failure, the animation is moving at 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001 frame rate per seconds. Bad luck!

(Seriously, ask the TTG people if posting animated gif is possible as avatar or in signature. Don't just sit there and wish for it!)

I wish that the next episode of Monkey Island will feature Bubbles (Michael Jackson's Chimp).
  • edited July 2009
    Granted, But it's coming out the day after Duke Nukem forever.

I wish I could kill people by punching them 99 and 1 time(s).
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, you can. Though this is a pretty stupid wish since there are more efficient ways to kill people, like say, strangling them 1 time(s).

I wish for a long, well thought out answer that's at least 5 paragraphs long in the next post.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted. Unfortunately the answer is written in a gibberish language, which look something like this:
    ei neonf Mama I shot a man nofwef jwioed f noejnf woe nionf we noenfo wn onf noefninejho tutio hohe hqw put a gun to his head, pull the trigger eibfwf bdfihs neufhweo iohoe tnth qwhquiohw tnith hsu eihrioe wowjr goihtg cbudh ehioe ch NOW HE'S DEAD! eofhwe noehfowe nfoenf nonqwrf

bfwiebfi MAMA uwehf owhf oe his life has just began wehorhwe enfoef hehwe bfiebf nohrwoe oehre neonwe hcoidhc now I end it and take it all away nbfowe fhreiof f jgir tjrtj qdnwo jd cnoedif e jioe cjeio q nioen rncehfow nmqon ce.

efwgefwe ef dsofs qpkjfdeo sgdskog sdf dsfs wenweokr as cdsjf wef eds wfe hof we fejhoe w galileo galileo eifbdfo hwofhf wbeofef droplet of rain hfioh qwbiw f eojwef qw rfhwo qwqrqwe dancing in the rain woefwne qyowehqo m,scn q[[,mnd. heto kenf pjwoe Lawrence of Arabia nowfe nioef nklnw.

Repetence nofdos enqw gbure pomc w ehif wndfowe sprint into action bndfiaes wbqwr nosnd nonr nji. noeofnf ,qwwei nfenf Eric Cartmen, fuwhe fbe ebgf osn f eioh e hf hwohr fneoij cne ne ioejr ncoenfoew nione.

herkioe fwjegfjwre jfj jifpjdc cmwpe qwuepq[qr idiot oewhr qjopie opwerjwep cnneof e ojtp LeChuck is the man weorje cndspc q jpqw mcjepi pdhqdoh khcpe thith chiewhf n cneujnwo m cjheijw qnmwnioehc neifh.

I wish I did not just type that.
  • edited August 2009
    granted, now that post didn't exist, causing the wish before to never have been corrupted, which in turn, causes your post to become spam and you get banned, just before doing a barrel roll into a pit of lava, too bad.

I wish I had a better memory.
  • edited August 2009
    Mouldcube wrote: »
    I wish I had a better memory.

Granted, but you witness a murder scene and now your good memory will haunt you with it forever.

I wish for this wish to be corrupted:p
  • edited August 2009
    it is, but so are all the files on your computer now.

I wish I could draw well...or wasn't so lazy so I could actually TRY.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted but the picture that you draw is the worst picture ever.

I wish birds can fly.
  • edited August 2009
    You just wasted a wish of something already true, so time and space explode and we all die.
    I wish for an army of monkeys that DON'T have rabies and are non violent.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted but those monkeys attract land sharks

Im not going to use my wish untill later
  • edited August 2009
    Unfortunately, when you come back someone's already used it.

I wish I could make people laugh.
  • edited August 2009
    granted, but when you are shot in the leg and need to go to the hostipital and pleed for help, they laugh and you die.

I wish for the ability to always be warm, but not too hot.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but your warmness makes you magically attracted to a pool of lava, which you immediately barrel roll into. Too bad.

I wish that I had the power to bend time and space to my own reality.
  • edited August 2009
    You new found power uncontrollable twist the space and time you are in, twisting and seal you into an unknown dimension. You should have wished for something more controllable.

I wish for a funny reply.
  • edited August 2009
    you get one, but not for this wish.

I wish for...umm...something...that I can sell...for...umm...beans.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but the thing you sell is your soul, and you die.

I wish that VG Cats would update more often.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, But it's crap.

I wish I wasn't addicted to Pepsi so much that I've got insomnia.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted. But you're now addicted to Coca Cola instead.

I wish for a chocolate bar.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, But it's liquified.

I wish I could teleport with no physical harm to myself.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, you can now teleport three inches from your current position, once every 27 hours.

I wish that from now on, I won't lose anything.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you can never remember where anything is.

-x-

I wish my teeth didn't ache so much.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, now you don't have any teeth.

I wish I could stop procrastinating.
  • edited August 2009
    Well, we could grant that but that would result in some rather large side effects that you probably wouldn't like because it would wind up in you procrastinating even more despite your hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia (which is that side effect I was talking about earlier). Wait a moment, that's not going to affect procrastinating, will it? *goes off to find a dictionary*

I wish I had more money.
  • edited August 2009
    You do get more, a millionth of a dollar

I wish that anyone except sam and max would come round for a tea party and kill me in the most stupid way possible
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, I come round and disembowel you. In alphabetical order.

-x-

I wish I were rich.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you're now rich in friendship.

I wish for I could play the guitar.
  • edited August 2009
    You now can, very badly. The noise is so horrible that the world decides to kill you.

I wish I had an evil psychic portal monkey, which came to this world for no particular reason, which is bent on world destruction
  • edited August 2009
    Granted. It starts it's destruction of the world with you.

I wish I could eat anything I wanted and not get fat.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted. You starve to death.

I wish I could have infinite wishes.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you get banned from the forums for spamming the thread with wishes.

I wish that mosquitoes would stop choosing my skin as their landing place.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted. They all begin to fly into your mouth and down your throat land directly on the muscles within your digestive system.

I wish... 10 days would quickly pass.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but whatever youre waiting for in ten days sucks, and now you...die...i guess.

i wish that i had five thousand Not stolen authentic American dollars.
  • edited August 2009
    i wish that i had five thousand Not stolen authentic American dollars.

Granted! Now you need to find someone who accepts confederate money!

I wish robots are less threatening
  • edited August 2009
    Granted but something goes arwy and they develop personalities and destroy the world. (Man i need to stop watching those kubrick movies)

-x-

I wish Microsoft would go bankrupt.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted. The whole world goes bankrupt too.

I wish I was a mod on this forum.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.