Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited October 2010
    granted, includingno more death. The world becomes overpopulated in a matter of weeks

I wish I could play City of Heroes again
  • edited October 2010
    Granted, but it's so addictive that you never eat again

I wish that i could have every discworld book
  • edited November 2010
    Granted, you get all the Discworld books but they're in Japanese. Not only can you not understand it but the flipped book causes you to go insane.

I wish this video referred to a different number.
  • edited November 2010
    Granted, it's now the original OVER 8000!

I wish there was a girl at my school, who I would know and think is attractive while she also thinks I am attractive and whom has the perfect personality for me and vice versa, who was Japanese or British and that we would get together, just finding each other perfect. Also I would like this done without death, disease, or injury of any kind.
  • edited November 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I wish there was a girl at my school, who I would know and think is attractive while she also thinks I am attractive and whom has the perfect personality for me and vice versa, who was Japanese or British and that we would get together, just finding each other perfect. Also I would like this done without death, disease, or injury of any kind.

Too bad the wish turned you gay.

I wish everyone got their wishes without the so-called "Monkey's Paw Effect."
  • edited November 2010
    Granted, It's no longer called the Monkey Paw Effect. It is now called Genie Trickery.

I wish for the same thing as above + the not being gay thing.
  • edited November 2010
    She turns out to be an alien from the future british colony of Doctorus VI. It makes the date kinda awkward in the sense that everyone who sees her runs away. But, look on the bright side. At least it will be legal to marry her in the future.

I wish for a S&W .44 revolver, like Sam has. And that it worked flawlessly.
  • edited November 2010
    Granted. But since it's exactly like Sam's, it can't shoot people, and it does no damage to anything that's not involved in any puzzles.

I wish Tommy Wiseau would make more movies.
  • edited November 2010
    They are so mind-blowingly awful that anyone who watches them directly dies a horrible flaming death.

I wish that drama wasn't so boring.
  • edited November 2010
    She turns out to be an alien from the future british colony of Doctorus VI. It makes the date kinda awkward in the sense that everyone who sees her runs away. But, look on the bright side. At least it will be legal to marry her in the future.

I fail to see how this is corrupted. A japanese British alien from the future would be awesome!

anyway, Granted, but it's even more depressing.

I wish I Was completely fluent in the languages of Japanese, English, and Kling-on
  • edited November 2010
    Granted. You can understand Japanese, English, and Kling-Ons.

What are Kling-ons, you ask? Stuff that clings on things. You learnt to communicate with fridge magnets and coat hangers, and discovered that their conversation was fantastically boring. It was all to do with sticking, not moving, weight-to-gravity ratios and a fair bit about metallic alloy. Unfortunately, you discovered, once you have learnt Kling-On, you quickly come to realize that the air is full of it the whole time, just inane cling chatter. There is no getting away from it.

I wish people wouldn't put a hyphen in the word 'Klingon'.
  • edited November 2010
    granted, but now Kling-on is the official spelling, I now understand their language as a result.

I wish people wouldn't spell Dalek with an R
  • edited November 2010
    The letter R is removed from the dalek's language, Making them sound like Homestar Runner's evil robot doppelgangers.

I wish I could could meet a hot alien babe and that I had no girlfriend and that the alien would be an actual female of about 16 earth years of age and that she would not kill me or bodily harm me in any way, and neither would any jealous Star Trek fanboys.
  • edited November 2010
    granted, but she's with me.

I wish there were no loopholes to this wish
  • edited November 2010
    Granted, but turns out there is a loophole; THERE IS A LOOPHOLE; THERE IS A LOOPHOLE!!!

I wish my dreams are wishing for dreams to wish, for hopes and wishes.
  • edited November 2010
    That makes no sense. I kill you.

I wish Remolay hadn't stolen my hot alien girlfriend, and that she's with me.
  • edited November 2010
    K, but she is now an assassin and you are now dead

I wish for my stinkin tf2 sentry skin to work.
  • edited November 2010
    Hey! I said in my first wish she wouldn't kill me!
    The Skin works, but it causes the sentry to switch sides and shoot you and everybody else into oblivion.

I wish wish for my alien girlfriend whom poses no harm to me, nor does anyone else, and she stays true to only me.
  • edited November 2010
    Hey! I said in my first wish she wouldn't kill me!
    The Skin works, but it causes the sentry to switch sides and shoot you and everybody else into oblivion.

I wish wish for my alien girlfriend whom poses no harm to me, nor does anyone else, and she stays true to only me.

Granted, but now you sound incredibly desperate.

I wish I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
  • edited November 2010
    You turn into an elephant.
    bk_crowncardTheKing_en_01.png
    No, that THAT one!

I wish he would leave me alone.
  • edited November 2010
    GRanted, you are now haunted by Ronal McDonald.

I wish I knew the connection between the king and Elephants
  • edited November 2010
    It's a running gag from an online show called The Nostalgia Critic. Sorry, but now I have to kill you.

I wish I didn't have to do this anymore.
  • edited November 2010
    you dont' you never did have to do this, that is just your own fault, so you wasted a wish.

I wish for another wish so I can wish for the wish I was wishing about
  • edited November 2010
    granted, you wish for a peanut. You suddenly develop and allergy to peanuts.

I wish I was born Japanese.
  • edited November 2010
    You are forced to hear this song for the rest of your life.

I wish that I had better music to listen to.
  • edited November 2010
    And then you discover you are deaf.

I wish I could finish my grad application so I can stop pulling out my hair over it.
  • edited November 2010
    Granted, but now, your hair is indestructible, and keeps on growing until it fills up your room and suffocate you.

I wish Dead Rising 2 had autosave.
  • edited November 2010
    The autosave becomes sentient and refuses to save your game when you want it to. It shuts off your game and erases your hard drive.

I wish that these stupid politicians would stop arguing and actually do something productive.
  • edited November 2010
    Granted, they bann everything you like.

I wish I had more time for this stupid project.
  • edited November 2010
    Granted, but now the project is stupid, and people ridicule you for making it.

I wish there was a way to watch TV easier.
  • edited November 2010
    There is, but it requires you to be sacrificed

I wish I could make really complicated origami
  • edited November 2010
    Granted, but your brain crashes and displays the Blue Screen of Death.

I wish that there was a little bit more time between now and Christmas.
  • edited November 2010
    Granted. There's one more second.

I wish they're not making the new Buffy film
  • edited December 2010
    They make Sonic Unleashed: The movie of the fan flash parody of the actual flash movie parody of the sucky, sucky, sucky multiplatform videogame disaster.

I wish i could solve my Rubik's cube.
  • edited December 2010
    Granted. It's completely white, now.

I wish Discworld is more popular than Harry Potter.
  • edited December 2010
    It is done. Nothing bad can come of this.

I wish no one had eyelids.
  • edited December 2010
    everyone on the planet becomes blind via duststorm/ act of God.

I wishfor a lolcat
  • edited December 2010
    Im in yor livn rum

klawn yor eys owt

I wish that I had funnier jokes to tell.
  • edited December 2010
    granted, but you tell them all of the time and they've gotten old.

I wish that I could have and use any super power just by wanting the super power as long as it would not be used to criminal means.
  • edited December 2010
    Granted. Sadly, you only keep said power as long as you were wanting it, which mostly wasn't the case after gaining said superpower.
    Flying became messy. As did superstrength.
    (Edit; re-written for clarity)

I wish it was tomorrow already.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.