Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited September 2010
    You find out that it's in hell.

I wish I had everything I have now.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, it's all in one room and said room is so crowded it blows up.

I wish i did not have to get up early.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, the sun explodes so now it is always late. Also you die since the sun is gone now.

I wish Chuck Norris and Emperor Palpatine would do a fight to the death.
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    I wish Chuck Norris and Emperor Palpatine would do a fight to the death.

They do and it's your death. I wish for nothing, knowing it would end poorly.
  • edited September 2010
    You get nothing and, yes, it ends poorly
    I wish for a chinese takeaway
  • edited September 2010
    A chinese man comes and takes you away.

I wish I had Gum.
  • edited September 2010
    you getthe gums of a baby-stilldripping with blood from their recent eviceration.
    I wish thati had an ICBM
  • edited September 2010
    You get an Icy Chill Blue MoldShake.

I wish I had a book.
  • edited September 2010
    It's a copy of Hannah Montana's tell-all autobiography.

I wish for a T-bone Steak. From a cow. served properly.
  • edited September 2010
    It is done medium well. You dig in, and collapse in your food. Turns out someone stuck poison in the sauce bottle.

I wish I could play poker.
  • edited September 2010
    Several angsty Yugoslavians ambush you, challenging you to a fight where the combatants must poke each other, you win; soundly defeating you foes... at the cost of your humanity. Each day you must live with the faces of those you poked to death.

I wish that nothing bad ever happened to me.
  • edited September 2010
    You live a life of peace and quiet and BOREDOM. Oh, THE OVERWHELMING BOREDOM! You can't take it anymore and you end your life.

I wish I had light.
  • edited September 2010
    I wish I had light.

You are lit aflame. Also, the fire reminds you that you contradicted my wish to never have anything bad happen to me. Suicide is totally a bad thing.

I wish I was made entirely of light!
  • edited September 2010
    You are lit aflame. Also, the fire reminds you that you contradicted my wish to never have anything bad happen to me. Suicide is totally a bad thing.

I wish I was made entirely of light!

Everyone you meet dies in a fire.
  • edited September 2010
    Everyone you meet dies in a fire.

You die of not making a wish.

I wish no one else made wishes after this; effectively killing the thread.
  • edited September 2010
    Your wish does not comply. You die anyway.

I wish I could spell better
  • edited September 2010
    you are nicknamed "Grammar geek," and report every forum post that misspells any word. TTG gets fed up withyou and you are banned.

I wish people would stop making Zero Wing references.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, but to keep the balance of reality you must now make as many references as everyone else did. Combined. Everyone gets so tired of you that they ban you from every website you know of, and in real life they get so tired of hearing you make so many references that they stick your mouth with concrete.

I wish I could draw better.
  • edited September 2010
    you drawings are now so amazing that they cause anyone's head to a splode by looking at them.

I wish I had a TeeBee
  • edited September 2010
    Your wish is misunderstood and you get a Toilet brush and divine orders to clean my toilets for all eternity.
  • edited September 2010
    you didn't make a wish so you die.

I wish i had twelve pies.
  • edited September 2010
    they're improperly prepared Rhubarb pies. The're poisionous unless you cook them properly, so you die a painful,painful death.
    I wish I wasn't so redundant
  • edited September 2010
    The gods don't understand your redundancy and do nothing about it.

I wish I had cheese. (Not necessarily for eating)

PS, the poison in rhubarb doesn't kill you, it just makes it taste awful.
  • edited September 2010
    Wait, really? Sweet! im not dead! as a thanks, i wont let your wish backfire! You get one of every kind of cheese!

F** this i just want a god dang slice of cheese pizza, no poison, no grease, just cheese sauce and bread cooked to perfection the way i like it. But even saying this it will backfire :(
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, and backfire it will. While you're all ready to dig in to your (no poison, no grease, just cheese sauce and bread cooked to perfection the way you like it) Pizza. A thug comes in, shoots you, and eats all of your pizza after you just payed for it and never got a chance to eat it.

I wish I knew what to wish for...
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, but the knowledge is too great for you and your brain catches fire and explodes.

I wish I wished a wish that wished wishes.
  • edited September 2010
    granted, but you get confused

i wish the adventure bundle will be good
  • edited September 2010
    It's so mind-blowing good you can't take it.

I wish that critics would shut up.
  • edited September 2010
    they do, but all the Justin Beiber fans start spontaneously singing/dancing.

I wish my rubik's cube would solve itself
  • edited September 2010
    It does, but it becomes so boring to look at since it is now always in a solved state. You become upset and throw the Rubik's Cube out the window, where it hits a guy in the head and kills him. You get charged with homicide and get 30 years.

I wish I Nintendo released a Zelda game with a neural interface where you did actual sword-fighting with your body and the game was so mind-blowingly awesome that when you play it it feels like you're actually 100% there. And I wish that I had that game in my hands in addition to the console to play it on. And that there are no actual obstacles in place to prevent me from playing the game.
  • edited September 2010
    The game is so real that you get hurt every time link gets hurt, and you are teleported straight to ganondorf without any knowlage of how to play and if that isnt bad enough link only had a quarter of a heart left.

I wish that it is impossible to screw this wish up in anyway whatsoever.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, the wish doesn't get screwed up. you do.

I wish my grandpa will live through this sickness. :(
  • edited September 2010
    granted. He survives this one, bot he can'tsurvive the bowel obstruction immediately following. (Don't feel too bad-that's exactly what happenned to my granddad.)

I wish for a magic mirror
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, and it's power is to steal the soul of whoever looks at it. You haven't looked at it have you?...Huh, no answer? Oh, you must've looked already.

I wish to have the ability to control time.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, you are subjected to the events of ocarina of time, however, you and your girlfriend don't escape grantons castle in time and you die.

I wish for the person who makes this post backfire doesn't make a wish.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, the evil clown who hides in the nearby bushes and makes your wish backfire, does indeed not make a wish.
    Incidentally, and completely unrelated, 2 seconds after you read this post an evil clown emerged from the nearby bushes and cut your head off.

I wish I could download and play Sam & Max season 4 right now!
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    I wish I could download and play Sam & Max season 4 right now!

You can, but there's a catch. It costs $400,000 to play this game for twelve seconds.
    (P.S.)
    If You Read that last sentence in heavy's voice, you lose the game and die.

I wish for a CD.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, you get a jack the ripper CD.

I wish that the person below me dies. Garunted.
  • edited September 2010
    The Next person to post will kill me. But ONLY after killing YOU.

I wish that I could be in an adventure Game.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, you're now in Amnesia: Dark Descent. And it's so real that if you die in the game, you die for real.

I wish that the upcoming Winter would not come and that we would jump straight to Summer again.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.