Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

Comments

• [Try and stop Loaderbot 457]

Daniel is bae.

Pls no kill

["Other people] "Uh...those two other guys? Are you there? The psycho can stay, but the other one? You still alive?" I was greeted with n

Idk,lol

["Other people] "Uh...those two other guys? Are you there? The psycho can stay, but the other one? You still alive?" I was greeted with n

• [Try to stop Loader 457]

Don't make him kill!!!

• [Loaderbot. Pls.]

• Lol ahahhaha xDDD

SivD1 posted: »

[Loaderbot. Pls.]

• [Much Loaderbot. Such stop. Very choice.]

• As one of my other stories comes to a close, I've already prepared for the next.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91597/60-000-000-world-war-2-interactive-story-character-submissions-open?new=1

If you enjoy my writing style (which, to be fair, is completely different in most of my stories) then I suggest checking this out. Keep in mind I won't be writing for it for a while, this is just for preparation.

• wtf i took a break and now loaderboat is a psycho? MY BABY DONT DIE

• [Loaderbot 457 will remember that.]

I rushed for the large, crimson robot and slammed into it's leg. As my face smashed into his metal, I realized that that may not have been the best idea. I fell back on to the ice, as 457 slammed his riot shield into the frozen water. I flew up, and the others quickly sunk under the water, and I came tumbling down, crashing straight through the ice. Loaderbot 457 fell through as well, after murmuring something about "Termination." The water shook and shards of ice flew into the air. I could see nothing but the blue cold of the water, as I spun around and gurgled bubbles like a filter. I saw Loaderbot 457 sink past me, swinging his his riot shield towards me. The large robotic arm missed me, as he sank down to the lake's floor.

I quickly turned around and swam up, getting stuck on the ice. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see, and I was cold as hell. Wait, actually, I mean....dammit...cold as hell....uh...

As I spent way too much time thinking about my poor choice of words, I quickly found the world twisting and turning, my vision blurring and fading. My arms weakened as I pounded the thick ice one last time, before my arm went weak and I began to sink down. I desperately attempt to swim back up, but the water was sucking me down.

But through the darkness, I saw a bright light as the ice broke and a large hand reached down and grabbed the back of my shirt. I found myself being pulled up, as I emerged from the water and fell on to the cold ice. I looked up to see a blurry face, screaming something unintelligible. I heard more ice shattering behind me, as I was slowly pulled away from the cold, dark depths of the lake, leaving Loaderbot 457 behind.

Kyle

Shit.

I stared down at the four unconscious bodies that lay on the lake's bank. Well, three at this point. One of them, a large muscular man apparently called Nikolai considering his tendency to speak in the third-person. I looked up at the man, then back at my companion, R4-B0T, who had helped me fish these guys out of the lake. They certainly looked like the guys the newcomers had been talking about. But still, who were these other two? They looked...different, to say the least. Not like Pandorans, definitely. The newcomers had come just an hour earlier, cold and shivering. They said they were still missing five of their companions, three robots and two men. They had also seen two women, named Gauss and Minerva, get into a fight and tumble off a cliff. It had made me cringe to hear that, of course. They had made Gauss out to seem like some psychotic bitch. That wasn't her, was it? Gauss helped us out...

I had remembered grabbing R4 then running off here while the others helped out the newcomers. I now saw two of the companions, the black guy with the eyepatch and the relatively rugged looking man, but I did not see three robots. I had seen one of them, but I had then watched as the robot proceeded to drown itself for some strange reason...and didn't those guys say that they had a loader with them, but it got hit with an EMP?

Wait, EMP? Gauss didn't have any EMPs, did she? All she had were the Electronic Mesmerism Projectiles, which...crap. Gauss was a psycho bitch, hiding inside a sane bitch’s body. I coughed into my hand, then looked over at Nikolai, who was silently sitting by a rock. “What do we do?” I asked him, and the Russian man looked up. “I do not know.” He said, and I leaned up against another boulder. Staring at the gaping hole that was once his eye, I instantly blurted out the first thought that came to my mind. “How’d you lose your eye?” I asked, and the Russian man stood up and walked over to the man I didn’t recognize. He stooped down and brought both hands on the man’s chest. “Bandit pull it out earlier.” The man said, then began pounding on the other’s chest. “How are you not bleeding?”

“Nikolai defy all normal logic!”

I backed up a little, then cocked my head to see the spiteful robot R4 looking at me. I turned away and cast my gaze on the two others. I felt the sudden urge to make a choice. Huh, this was new.

[We should totally-

“Stand aside, douchebag. This is my time.” R4-B0T suddenly said, interrupting my moment of decisions as it pushed me away and approached the two men. He crouched down, and extended both of his hands on each of their chests. “Now lay down a phat beat so I can save some lives, yo.” He emitted, and I finally decided to down some “phat” beats. I thought back to that one medical class I had in Liar’s Berg, remembering there was a song to remember. The beats of the song supposedly corresponded with the presses on someone’s chest during CPR. Before I could administer the funky music, I was interrupted by the fancy looking man suddenly gasping for air and bolting upright. “Oh my God, what happened? What just happened? Who are these people?!” The now strangely familiar man just cried out, as I gazed at him trying to find out what it was with him. He looked familiar but...unknown, at the same time. I ignored the comments by him, and began to announce my arrival into kind of hero land.

“Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust, and another one’s gone and another one’s gone, another one bites the dust. Hey, I’m gonna get you too, another one bites the dust, look out!” I sang, and R4 stopped moving.

“This is why nobody likes you Kyle.” It said, then began to silently hum in it’s head as it perform the CPR. I watched as the two began to wake up, and we introduced ourselves. We then began on our way to Liar’s Berg.

Minerva

I had continued to walk along the snowy and blizzardy path, stepping over rocks and being forced to listen to the robot head's ramblings. It would discuss something about it's favorite musician, then about how much it likes to kill people. It also explained that it used to, whenever it still had it's body. I had been mostly ignoring it, trying to face my current dilemma. How was I going to get back to Liar's Berg?

I thought about it for a second, until finally a clearing in the snowstorm appeared up ahead. I quickly ran up it, a steep hill that was just getting steeper. I pulled up LL-X86 with me as well, despite the fact he was annoying. At least he tried to make a good first impression, unlike some robots. As I finally pulled myself up on top of the small hill, I felt sunlight touch my face. Smiling, I stood up on the hill in order to get a good view of the landscape.

Wait, what the hell?!

The "landscape" had been replaced by what appeared to be a small village full of bandits, and directly next to them was a large beached ship. I watched in astonishment as a psychopath jumped off the ship and towards the ocean in a cannonball position, but landing on a shard of ice and instantly breaking his own neck. As I continued watching the bandit antics, my peripheral hearing caught something beside of me. I quickly spun around, ripping my knife from my side and pointing it at a rustling bush. "Get out here!" I yelled, and suddenly an extremely small robot fell out, a single tiny wheel on it's bottom. "No! Mistress please!" The small robot yelled, and I instantly sighed, sheathing my weapon. I remembered these robots from the olden days. CL4P-TP bots. I had heard that these models had been all but destroyed, but apparently there were still a few left, like this one here. "Oh thank God! I'm CL4-" The robot began to speak, but I shut it down before it could explain itself. "I know who...what you are. Claptrap Unit, right? The last one, I assume." I spat, and the Claptrap Unit quickly nodded. "Yes, ma'am! That's me! And that's one of the other robots I was with in my party!" I looked down at LL-X86, then peered back up. I did remember Claptrap from that one group of people that Gauss had went crazy on. Maybe he could be helpful.

"What are you doing up here?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at the creepy little robot. He wheeled back a little, then pointed at the ship. "I was trying to get after my own ship, which that asshole Flynt stole from me! Then I'd turn around and heroically save my minion and all the women, and then we'd forever live with boats n' hoes!" Claptrap delightfully squealed, and I sighed. "How exactly did you plan on getting your ship back?" I asked, placing a hand on my hip, the other holding LL-X86. "Why, I would have shot all the bandits down, then in a brutal struggle fought Captain Flynt, eventually knocking him off of the ship and watching as he gets decapitated by my ninja stars-"

"Ninja stars?"

"I'll find them later."

I shook my head, then looked down towards the village.

[Help Claptrap get his ship]

[Leave Claptrap behind]

• edited February 2015

[Help Claptrap get his stupid ship]

Awesome Chapter!!

[Loaderbot 457 will remember that.] I rushed for the large, crimson robot and slammed into it's leg. As my face smashed into his metal, I

• edited February 2015

Noooo, not Loaderbot!

Also:

Maybe he could be helpful.

Alt text

[Leave Claptrap behind]

[Loaderbot 457 will remember that.] I rushed for the large, crimson robot and slammed into it's leg. As my face smashed into his metal, I

• [Leave the annoying shit behind]

That's no hate, Claptrap is bae.

• edited February 2015

This makes me want to play Borderlands again... can't wait for March.

[Help Claptrap get his ship]

• Just played through and Vasquez punched Rhys after choosing to be silent, wasn't expecting that.

• [Help Claptrap]

He is bae.

• Leave em.

Also:

and then we'd forever live with boats n' hoes!

• [Leave Claptrap behind]

• Y u guys so mean to Claptrap ;-;

• Well, the vault hunters gonna help him anyway.

Crips posted: »

Y u guys so mean to Claptrap ;-;

• Well, his plan isn't the greatest, and with the ninja stars...

I'm not trudging though the frozen wasteland looking for ninja stars.

Alt text

Y u guys so mean to Claptrap ;-;

• [Sorry, but no.]

I turned away from Claptrap, walking back into the snowstorm. "Where are you going?" The little robot yelled, but I continued walking on. "Out there." I replied, Claptrap still confused. "What do you mean? Is this a part of the plan?" He cried out again. "Nope. I'm not helping you." I said, Claptrap still lingering. "What?"

"See you later!" I called out once more, walking off into the snow, LL-X86 still held in my hand.

Claptrap

I watched as the woman walked off, the robot head still in her grasp. Pssh, I didn't need her anyways. Besides, considering the head she was probably a serial killer. I could take out every single bandit by myself. Totally. I turned to the cliff, and looked down at the village.

My war cry then sounded out, a loud scream of "#@!% YOU!" My body caught fire as I flew towards the bandit camp, and I slammed into the ground, destroying five of the buildings and disembowling at least twenty-nine bandits. I looked around jumping on to another bandit and ripping his head off. I threw it to the ground, then kicked his body off into another's. BAM! BAM! BOOM! BOOSH! CRASH! EXPLOSION! The bandits flew into the sky, crying and wetting their britches as I kicked them away with the ease of a Brazilian soccer player. "OH MY GOD! IT'S CLAPTRAP!" One poor bandit screamed and cried before I completely eviscerated him with my bare hands. I laughed with joy, tearing into a bandit and casually tossing his corpse into the water below. "I AM YOUR GOD!" I bellowed with laughter. These pathetic bandits would soon know the name of Claptrap, Destroyer of Worlds, Murderer of Bandits, Lover of Babes. Claptrap, that is ME! As I killed the bandits, suddenly sea people jumped out of the ocean, ice covering their fishy heads. "Claptrap! Claptrap! Claptrap!" They chanted, all in complete adoration for me. "Claptrap! We're going to make you king of Pandora! Claptrap!" Then, I proceeded to marry the extremely sexy Fish Queen. Eventually, I die at peace with my ninety children standing by my side, sexy Fish Queen holding my hand, only whispering the words "My darling."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

The rugged voice of Captain Flynt suddenly came to my attention, as I swung back and forth, the rope holding my wheel lightly swaying. A group of bandits and psychos surrounded me, all headed by the man only known as Captain Flynt. "I'm talking about what just happened. I mean, keep up with the program Flynt!" I proceeded to sass, and the Captain ever so rudely pushed me, my small, petite yet attractive and muscular body flew back. "AAAGGHHH!" I cried, swinging back towards Flynt as he brought up a large, meaty paw and grasped the back of my head. "I don't think that's what happened, though." He said, peering straight into my little robot eye. "It is what happened! Don't you remember when I tore your heart out and then ate it! Gosh, what a fun time."

Flynt swung me again, grabbing me as I came back. "You jumped off of the cliff, fell, broke your wheel, then as you limped towards one of my men yelling something about fish people, he pushed you over. Now, you are here. Swinging from a rope." He took a finger and lightly tapped my arm. "Ah! That's what you think, Flynt! Too bad you didn't realize..."

"...the captain always goes down with his ship."

I swung up, reaching desperately for the rope to pull myself up. "URGGGHHHHH!" I provided to the world, before giving up and swinging back to my upside down state. "The captain always goes down with his ship!" I quickly tried again, once again not able to reach the rope. "Down with his ship!"

"With his ship!"

"Ship!"

"SHIIIIIPPPPP!"

Captain Flynt, quickly growing tired of my heroics, reaches for his back pocket and pulled out a large, large gun. "Boys...what do you say we roast this robot alive?" Happy yells and whistles came from the crowd, themselves gleefully chanting. "No! Wait! We don't have to burn me! No! No no no! Stop! It's we, not me! Remember all that stuff about the heart ripping outey? Forget that! Forget it! Seriously!" I attempted to negotiate, as a large, armored bandit emerge from the crowd, a large knife in his hand. "Buddy! Listen! Let's talk about our differences! I mean, me and you, we're not too different! I'm alive, you're alive. You're breathing, I'm...technically not breathing. But don't let those differences make us difficult with each other!" The nomad grabbed my rope, quickly cutting it and letting me fall to the ground. He grabbed the rope, and began to drag me along.

Jericho

"Welcome to Liar's Berg."

The sign so delicately hanging from two chains right above them read. Said sign was made with wood, and the words were formed up of crude paint. I was starting to hope that this place was safe, but I began to grow unsure. Me and the rest of the little group that had formed at the ice lake came walking into the town, ice covering us at both sides. A large, closed, metal gate stood before us, blocking our pathway. With a beep and a shake, the gate began to rise. "Let's go." The man I had soon known as Kyle said, leading our ragtag group inside the gates, which promptly closed behind us. A man with dark hair and a bandage around his ankle stood behind said gate up on a ledge, scowling at us as he pulled the lever down. "More new guys?" He grumbled, turning around to limp towards the village I could see up ahead. It was a bit raggedy to say the least, and a few of the buildings were knocked over, pieces of wood lining the snowy streets. I eyed a citizen, a man with green hair and a metal, robotic arm pushing a dead bandit into a freezer. He looked over at us, and waved. The man jogged over, and opened his mouth. "You guys with our new group? Well, newest group. You fit the description. Except for, well, those two." He pointed a few fingers at Nikolai and Daniel, and Kyle nodded. "That's Nikolai and Daniel. But these other two are with the group. Don't worry, Nikolai and Daniel are chill."

"What about the robots?" The green haired man questioned, and I stepped up. "One of them...the loader...fell into the lake. We don't know where the Claptrap Unit and the talking head are." Anton nodded and looked away, as the man patted him on the back and began to lead us towards the center of town. "Hey! Medic!" Kyle cried out, and a momentary silence struck before a man with brown hair and light stubble came walking out, a small box in his hand. "Oh, that's them." He said, then suddenly looking at Daniel and Nikolai. I noticed Daniel cocking an eyebrow and looking up to Nikolai. "Is he checking us out, or..." He never finished as the green-haired man walked up to him, patting his back heartily as the poo, weak Daniel nearly stumbled over. "You guys make your selves at home. Hammerlock and Bloodlust are inside. Hammerlock's our leader, guy with the Brit accent and the cowboy hat. "What about the others?" I asked.

"They're around doing different kinds of work. Weren't too banged up by the avalanche, apparently." The man said, then tipped his hat and walked off. I turned to the house, and watched as Kyle and R4-B0T headed off as well. The four of us left stepped inside, where we were greeted by a posh looking man at his desk, and a man in a dark, black hoodie sitting on a couch. The posh man, who I assumed to be Hammerlock, looked up and waved. "Ah, hello there. You're apart of the avalanche group, correct?" He asked, and I noticed the man I assumed to be Bloodlust staring quite intently at me. I stepped away, and let Anton speak up. "That's us. I'm Anton, that's Jericho. The other two with us are Daniel Lockston and Nikolai. We found them while on the lake where one of our robot friends fell into the lake." Anton crossed his arms, then watched as Hammerlock stood up. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you all. You must excuse the appearance of my town, we were just under a dreadful attack. Ugh, horrendous bandits."

"You're having trouble with bandits?" I asked, looking at Hammerlock and taking quick note of his anxious state.

"Well, yes," Hammerlock stammered, taking a handkerchief from his front pocket and dabbing the beads of sweat that had somehow formed on his forehead. "A group of bandits are attacking our humble town, and I'm not quite sure what to do. I have two options, you see. I don't want to leave, but it'd be altogether safer than this horrid place. Then again, if we fought he bandits off our town would be a lot more safer."

I watched as the others grew quiet, realizing that Hammerlock was sneakily getting us to make the decision for him. It was a bit cliche, I decided, but nonetheless it was what had to happen.

[Convince Hammerlock to find a ship and leave]

[Convince Hammerlock to fortify and take out the bandits]

• edited March 2015

[Convince Hammerlock to find a ship and leave.]

[Sorry, but no.] I turned away from Claptrap, walking back into the snowstorm. "Where are you going?" The little robot yelled, but I cont

• [Convince Hammerlock to find a ship and leave]

I have to say... Claptrap surprised me. Unreliable Narrator, I guess?

[Sorry, but no.] I turned away from Claptrap, walking back into the snowstorm. "Where are you going?" The little robot yelled, but I cont

But surely Claptrap will save the day, one day... in a twilight zone.

• [Convince Hammerlock to fortify and take out the bandits]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Hammerlock will get out, be safe, and Claptrap will be rescued after Minerva's horrible decision to abandon him.

• [Find a ship]

Claptrap for best narrator.

• Minion, you've just got a ticket!

• edited April 2015

Sorry. Watched Up twice in a row, then watched fucking Marley and Me.

Went into a coma from crying.

(Translation: I'm writing the next part now. :D )

Minion, you've just got a ticket!

• [We're leaving.]

I looked at the quote proper and prim man in the chair before me, seriously wondering why this guy was trusting us. Seriously, I could understand where his problem had come from if this was how he was with strangers. On Pandora, especially. "We need to leave. I say we find a ship and get off this iceberg." I put my hands on my hips and watched as the three who had entered began to perform their own things inside the dark shack. Daniel was busy situating himself from Bloodlust, while Anton moved himself over to Hammerlock's desk. "What's your game?" He said, squinting his one eye at Hammerlock. "What do you mean?" Hammerlock asked, sounding genuinely confused. Anton tapped the desk.

"What are you getting at with this? Why are you making us choose what to do? We just got here. And what I've heard of Hammerlock, he's smarter than that. Oh, I mean, what I've heard of you, you're smarter than that. Or was the first option correct?" He poked a finger in maybe Hammerlock's chest, who recoiled back. "I dare say, are you threatening me?" Before Anton could leave, I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. "Okay, nice talking to you Hammerlock! We'll just be going now." I smiled, then dragged Anton away and out into the snow.

"What was that?!" I asked, glaring at Anton. "I don't trust him." He rasped, crossing his arms and pouting. I rose my hands to my eyes, and made a mock crying expression. "Oh, wahhh, I don't trust him, wahh, he's probably a robot or something, wahh wahh. Get over it. I did not come and save your life just so you could cause trouble. He let us in, I don't care if he's probably an evil clone hellbent on taking over the world. The reason we're alive, is because of him/her/it and nothing you can say will change that. Are we clear?"

Anton sighed, but reluctantly nodded. "We are clear." He said, then turned around and started walking through the village. I watched as Daniel and Nikolai came striding out. "Where you guys headed?" I asked, and Daniel looked out over Liar's Berg. "We were going to head to the infirmary. Get Nikolai an eyepatch, probably. It's kind of gross, having him walk around like that."

Nikolai looked down at Daniel with annoyance. "Nikolai like scar. Strike fear into enemies."

Daniel smiled. "Aw, don't worry buddy. I'm sure the sight of your Russian muscles and the you ripping the spine from their back is enough to scare them. But seriously, let's get an eyepatch. It's gonna be super weird talking to you." Nikolai gave an all knowing nod, despite still looking disappointed. "I'll be gathering a little group together to go get the boat. You guys coming?" I asked, waiting for a response. "I think we're going to just stay here. We have a few things to do first. I mean, somebody has to stay and protect all of our things, right?"

I nodded, and watched as Daniel and Nikolai went walking off.

Daniel Lockston

Me and Nikolai went walking off, leaving Jericho to go out and ask everybody what they were going to do. I knew for fact that I wasn't ready to fight a bunch of bandits. Liar's Berg was the safest place for now, and somebody DID need to protect their stuff. And if no bandits showed up to take Liar's Berg, all the better. According the Jericho's plan, they were going to be spinning around when they got the boat and heading up to the little enclosure that stood just outside of Liar's Berg. Then, all the stuff and citizens would be loaded up, and they'd be off. All that I was scared about was what I was going to do after I left Liar's Berg. Hyperion would have me burned at the stake, and Pandora was probably going to do even worse. I guess it isn't the best to think about, so I decided not to, instead diverting my attention to Nikolai.

"So, what's up with your eye? Or, uh, lack there of. Do you have some like, Wolverine regeneration powers?" I asked, looking up at the strangely healed and not bleeding eye socket. "Years in Russia have hardened Nikolai. He can survive many things. I remember one time, man with knife stab Nikolai. Nikolai took knife out of own body, threw knife away, then beat man with arms." I curiously held my hand up, and spoke as well. "I'm guessing you got a few bruises on your knuckles?"

"Why would Nikolai get bruises from hitting man with own hands?"

"Never mind."

We continued walking down the snowy road, and Nikolai looked ahead at a building. "You should tell them about Hyperion." Myheart skipped a beat, and I began to stammer. "W-what do you, mean?" I asked quietly, knowing full well what Nikolai had meant. "You will have to tell them eventually. If they threaten you, Nikolai will crush their heads."

"Yeah, okay. I get it. But there is more of them there are of us! And these guys are not petty bandits! They're freaking...Vault Hunters! Incompetent Vault Hunters, but Vault Hunters none the less!"

"Nikolai don't give two shits."

"We're not saying a thing, okay? We get on the boat, we go to the mainland, then we go find Sanctuary or, well, what remains of it. We kill Sanctuary's leader, and Hyperion will welcome us back with open arms!"

"Previously, they attempted to shoot us out of cannon.

"When we kill Sanctuary's leader, we'll be the ones shooting worthless employees out of a cannon!" I smiled, but Nikolai appeared unsure still. He looked ahead, then nodded as we approached the Infirmary. "After you, good sir." I said, letting Nikolai walk inside first. A little wind chime sounded off, signaling our entrance into the shack. Behind a dirty counter sat who I remembered as Kyle, reading a magazine. He looked up at us, and waved, quickly shoving the magazine under the counter. "Hi! Welcome to the Liar's Berg Infirmary! How can I be of service!"

Nikolai leaned over to me, and held up a hand to his mouth. "Look, it's the wimpy one." He said, and Kyle made an expression that appeared deeply hurt. "I'm like, right here. Wooowww. You said that really loud." Kyle looked like he was legitimately going to cry. Before things got super depressing and awkward, I spoke up. "Uh, so, I was wondering if you could help us out and give Nikolai here a little eyepatch. It would look much nicer than the hole in there currently."

Kyle nodded and smiled, suddenly over his cryfest. He reached down under the counter, and pulled a black half-circle on a string up. "Here you go." He said, and handed it to Nikolai. Nikolai took the eyepatch, but then looked over at me, in an accusatory look. What did that mean? Seriously, what did that....

Oh.

Shitballs.

[Tell Kyle you were Hyperion]

[Don't tell Kyle]

Blisterscope

I picked another shotgun up off of the snowy ground, and placed it inside a freezer that lay beside a building. Already I had been picking up weapons all day, as according to Hammerlock and his friends, I needed to prove myself. Whatever that meant. They were polite about it, so I suppose that counts for something. I continued walking on, before I saw a figure walking up. Squinting, I soon realized it was my good friend Jericho. I knew he had showed up to Liar's Berg, but I hadn't gotten the chance to talk to him yet. "Hey good friend!" I said, waving, and Jericho gave a confused look, then awkwardly smiled. "Ayyyyyy!" He said, holding up his hands in double finger-guns, both pointed at me.

"Jericho, I've been meaning to ask you some thing." I immediately said, realizing how strange and awkard our exchange was becoming. Write better, dumbass!

"What?" Jericho rasped.

"Have you ever felt like we're being controlled by some external force? Like, what if we're in a movie or video game, being controlled by an all-powerful God?"

"Yeah, sometimes."

"What about a fanfiction on some game developer's website?"

"Nah, I'm too good for that."

"True."

We stood there, looking around and about the area, before Jericho broke the silence. "So...Blister...scope...I was told to just sort of ask around. Do you wanna join me and Hammerlock to go and find a ship? We'll be circling back around and stuff, of course, but we could use some help. Then again, Liar's Berg has a lot of valuable and could need protection while we're gone. So..."

"Whadda ya' say?"

[Blisterscope will go on the mission]

[Blisterscope will protect Liar's Berg until the search party gets back]

Nixon

I stroked my green beard with my robotic arm, early thinking about the group of people that had just walked in. Most of them seemed okay, if a little eccentric. But there was one of them that I specifically recognized.

Daniel Lockston.

Hyperion Businessman.

Of course, Daniel Lockston did not remember me. Why would he? I was just one of the mercenaries who walked into Hyperion's little spaceship, and had accepted a job. I remembered him though. Walking around like he owned the place, but then cowering away whenever Handsome Jack had entered the room.

What a little bitch.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of clicking boots, as I watched one of the new guys walk in. Jericho, was his name? I think it was, at least.

I smiled and waved at him, my metallic hand waving through the cold air. "How's it going?" I smiled, and Jericho looked at the singularity grenades I had laid out on the freezer just outside of a house. "Uh, just wondering. Do you want to come with me and Hammerlock to find a ship?"

[Nixon should go on the mission]

[Nixon should stay here]

Zane

I sat in one of the little shacks, just sort of fiddling around with a broken shield I had found. It seemed quite familiar, and smelled like a psychopath. It was a Tediore, of course, and maybe if I got Anton to fix it, I could possibly put it on myself? Then who would be able to stop me? Yes, then I could have Sophie! Yes! Yes!

Suddenly, the door opened quickly, and I saw Jericho peek in. "Zane, you're not coming with us."

He then closed the door, and I looked at the floor. "Awwww."

[Follow anyways]

[Cry a little]

Sophie

Hey there siren. Guess who?

I jolted up with a start, my eyes darting back and forth as I woke up from my slumber. What was that? Who just said that?

Hey, are you going to talk to me?

A distorted, largely angry voice came bounding through my mind. I looked around, trying to find the source of voice. "Where are you?!" I whispered through my teeth, growing angry.

Not where you are, definitely not. Oh no no no no.

My eyes once again bolted back and forth, just making sure. "What?" I whispered again, spittle forming at the corners of my mouth.

Just listen to me, okay?

I'm not in the Southern Shelf, alright?

I need you to do something.

"Who are you?"

That's not what I said.

"Who. Are. You."

That's none of your concern. Now, I need you to do something.

"I don't trust you."

Awww. You'd think that you'd trust the little voices in your head, yeah?

I paused for a moment, just looking ahead. The raspy voice inside of my head had continued speaking on. I didn't get what it was getting at...but maybe I was just going crazy. This same thing had happened earlier, obviously. Now the voices were returning. Why?

Okay, now that I have your attention. I need you to get to the city of Opportunity. Meet me there.

"Are you crazy? That place is infested with Hyperion!"

I have big plans for you siren.

"Tell me what's going on!"

Heads up, idiot headed your way.

I looked up, the voice in my head disappearing but a real person stepping inside the room. It was Jericho, as it appeared. What was he wanting?

"Hey Sophie! How's my favorite siren doing? I mean, you're the only siren I know, but still. Anyways, to the point. Do you want to join this mission? Me, Hammerlock, Bloodlust and R4-B0T are definitely going. What about you?"

Apparently Jericho had been getting around since he had first gotten here.

[Sophie should go on the mission]

[Sophie should help protect Liar's Berg]

Anton

I walked on to the streets of Liar's Berg, my arm wrapped in a bandage, and my mind a little paranoid. There was something off about Hammerlock. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I was going to figure it out if it killed me. Which I really hoped it didn't.

As I walked down the street, I eyes a familiar face waving to me. I smiled back, and stepped up to Jericho. "Hey man, how's it going?" I said, and Jericho put his hands on his hips. "Well, I was wondering something. I know you're arm hurts a little after Gauss kind of tazed it, but still. You want to come and join us in getting a ship?"

[Anton should join the mission]

[Anton should stay in Liar's Berg]

The Shepard

I peered out over the front yard of Liar's Berg, seeing nothing but ice and water for miles. A few bandit settlements also resided beside the town, and I began to realize that Liar's Berg was not a long term solution. As long as we stayed here, the bandits would still keep coming. Even if our citizens managed to kill Delsin, another psycho like Gauss would emerge.

My thoughts were interrupted as I spun around and saw one of the new guys walking up. He also seemed like a protagonisty kind of guy. "Hey! Shepard, right?" He said, and I nodded my head up and down. "Uh, wondering. You want to join us on a mission to get a ship?"

[The Shepard should help with the mission]

[The Shepard should stay]

Smiler

Y'now what, my head was starting to feel a little empty without that hat. And plus, my shotgun was long gone now. After the avalanche, we all lost our weapons except for Blisterscope, who still managed to hold tight to his sniper rifle. What a silly little guy.

I was interrupted by Jericho walking up, probably here to talk awkwardly to me about boats and stuff. "Hey, Smiler. Just wondering, Do you want to join us and get this ship?"

[Smiler should help with the mission]

[Smiler should stay]

• [Tell Kyle you were Hyperion]

Nikolai is priceless XD Quite probably my favourite character.

And there is a ship mission coming? Maybe they can find Minerva, her Killer-IPod and Claptrap on the way :D

[Blisterscope will go on the mission]

TO THE MISSION, BLISTERSCOPE!

[Nixon should go on the mission]

TO THE MISSION, NIXON!

[Cry a little]

NOT YOU ZANE, YOU SUCK!

[Sophie should go on the mission]

TO THE MISSION, SOPHIE!

[Anton should join the mission]

TO THE MISSION, ANTON!

[The Shepard should help with the mission]

TO THE SHEPARD, THE MISSION!

[Smiler should help with the mission]

TO THE MISSION, SMILER... and somebody needs to find him a new hat, seriously, he seems to be so sad without it.

[We're leaving.] I looked at the quote proper and prim man in the chair before me, seriously wondering why this guy was trusting us. Seri

• Trying to excuse yourself from getting a ticket, eh?! It won't be that easy!

Oh, you watched Marley and Me? Okay, you maginificent bastard, excuse accepted.

Sorry. Watched Up twice in a row, then watched fucking Marley and Me. Went into a coma from crying. (Translation: I'm writing the next part now. )

• [Don't tell Kyle]

The plan to conquer Sanctuary for Hyperion seems good, I (don't) like it!

[Bilsterscope will go on mission]

Gotta like the recruitment stuff

[Nixon will go]

Why not?

[Cry a little]

Waaaah Jericho didn't let me in :(

[Sophie should go]

I guess?

[Anton should go]

Anton is a cool name so he should go

[The Shepard should go]

Because why not

[Smile should stay]

To look for his hat!

[We're leaving.] I looked at the quote proper and prim man in the chair before me, seriously wondering why this guy was trusting us. Seri

• This is the longest episode in the history of...ever

• I agree, but I think it's coming to an end (finally)

stevean2 posted: »

This is the longest episode in the history of...ever

• [Tell Kyle you were Hyperion] Why not?

[Blisterscope will protect Liar's Berg until the search party gets back]

[Nixon should stay here]

[Cry a lot]

[Sophie should help protect Liar's Berg]

[Anton should stay in Liar's Berg]

[The Shepard should stay]

[Smiler should stay]

EVERYONE WILL STAY

• Sup whats been going on with you

supersagig posted: »

[Tell Kyle you were Hyperion] Why not? [Blisterscope will protect Liar's Berg until the search party gets back] [Nixon should stay her

• nothing :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

Sup whats been going on with you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.