Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

Mwahahaha...

The Borderlands Fanfics are here...

Similar to The Walking Dead fanfiction that frequent this forum, this is a fanfiction with choices, characters, and the added depth of Claptrap and a few other things such as loot. Yes, Claptrap is his own added depth. Don't question.

The story here is:

Around the same time the Vault Hunters were blown out of that train, a group of travelers just looking for a means to an end, or maybe not, were riding the train that was unfortunately blown up by Handsome Jack. Now, they are lost in the Southern Shelf, looking for help.

Looking for Sanctuary.

Put all your damn characters HERE:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Mr-88_tqzV0abMRjVsV4nq3x__q4o6yvDuXmaTLB7CQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Characters Introduced: Jericho Steel, LL-X86, Blisterscope, Zane, Sophie, Anton, Smiler Duncan, Claptrap, The Shepard, Nixon Roosevelt, Bloodlust, Minerva, Sir Hammerlock, Gauss, Kyle, R4-B0T, Delsin, Daniel Lockston, Nikolai,

Characters Waiting To Be Introduced: NTN, Timmy the Bandit, True Blood, Ariana Grande, Fragger Face, Paul, Miley Cyrus, Miss Point Blank, Delsin Again, Claptrap Jr., DeathBringer, Absolute Shadow, barda, Vierge, YAYAY, Tewc, Therapy-Guy, Dub O' Maniac, Chrisz, Minus One, Warden, Neon, Sliver, Jupiter, Wraith, Half-Roger, Tao, Steven Longstride, WhatTheDuck, Tatyana Rostkova, James, Barry Dotter, LLX-69-40, Milo, Ser Bonk, Candy-Time, Dima, Latham Kirkwood, Drake Gerard, D00M, Daphne,

Six Feet Under: Bobby, Tao the Skag, Rick,

Unknown: Raven, Ghost, Mr. Pork, LaShonda, Loaderbot #457,

Why, you may be wondering, how did this piece of shit get so many views? Well, lot's of refreshing. Lot's of refreshing.

EPISODE 1: AND SO IT BEGINS...

Alt text

FULL EPISODE HERE - https://docs.google.com/document/d/14-xVJ7I6eVXbbg-6UtP-X14_uOKRa9fy5jLvaUg4d-g/edit?usp=docslist_api

EPISODE 2: LOOSE LIPS

Alt text

EPISODE 3: LUNATIC FRINGE

Alt text

EPISODE 4: THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGGO

Alt text

EPISODE 5: SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL

Alt text

EPISODE 6: TWICE SHY

Alt text

EPISODE 7: SANCTUARY

Alt text

EPISODE 8: BLITZKRIEGED

Alt text

EPISODE 9: LOCK AND LOAD

Alt text

EPISODE 10: AND THEN THERE WERE FEWER...

Alt text

Enjoy my writing style? Check out my other stories:

THE WALKING DEAD: HUMANE

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87985/the-walking-dead-humane-reboot?new=1

PET SEMATARY: HORROR STORY THAT'S NOT A SLASHER

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86445/pet-sematary-an-interactive-horror-event-submissions-open

Comments

• No! Not here too!

• Oh, you made the thread! First let me think about character though, I have no inspiration now. :D I'll be gone for a few days , but when I come back I hope I'll have my character ready for submission. :)

• Yeah, I'm an asshole, pretty much.

I kind of feel like I made this just to spite the people who hate these fanfictions. (and to be fair, I've seen you frequenting many of them.)

papai46 posted: »

No! Not here too!

• I submitted my character "Blisterscope"! Let me know what you think!

• edited September 2014

Blisterscope is great! So far, one of my favorite characters! :D

SivD1 posted: »

I submitted my character "Blisterscope"! Let me know what you think!

• Already getting some well-thought out responses!

For example, "What was your character's history?"

"He was a shit."

Great stuff guys.

• Oh, and to the guy with the African-American character, your character will be known as NTN as that word isn't allowed on this site.

• I submitted my character The Shepard a couple days ago, glad hes confirmed.

• god that title made me cringe

• That's the joke

Ellias posted: »

god that title made me cringe

• cmon papai we can live longer in borderlans than in the walking dead...... right?

No! Not here too!

• let me guess he was the same guy as the comment above right?

Oh, and to the guy with the African-American character, your character will be known as NTN as that word isn't allowed on this site.

• Latte, I submited a character, hope you like it.

• I finally got an idea for my character. Submitted him and I'm looking forward for this story :)

• i subimmited this morning

my character is Nixon

• :(

Lord_EAA posted: »

cmon papai we can live longer in borderlans than in the walking dead...... right?

• WE CAN DO IT BELIVE PAPAI BELIVE!

• edited September 2014

I'll try! But i didn't join it yet!

WE CAN DO IT BELIVE PAPAI BELIVE!

• edited September 2014

Do it now
    we will be the main guys that live past ONE choice ( althoungh mine is a zombie now but still )

I'll try! But i didn't join it yet!

• Nah, no more fanfics for me.

Do it now we will be the main guys that live past ONE choice ( althoungh mine is a zombie now but still )

• edited September 2014

Nah, that was a different guy.

A much more racist guy.

let me guess he was the same guy as the comment above right?

• okay i can understand it was nice talking to you at least :)

Nah, no more fanfics for me.

• o well at least there is diversity among these disturbed folk

Nah, that was a different guy. A much more racist guy.

• So did you get my character ?

• I'll add the characters once I get to my computer.

So did you get my character ?

• But Did you get him ?

I'll add the characters once I get to my computer.

• Yes.

But Did you get him ?

• Thanks i look forward to being part of this insanity

Yes.

• Good to hear that he's got confirmed! I do lots of writing myself, so I love to contribute to stuff like this!

Blisterscope is great! So far, one of my favorite characters!

• Now I'm not sure how you really do this sort of thing, but I'd love to be a part of the story (writing wise). Now I don't want to actually type it, but I'd love to be a part of creating the story. I've honestly fallen in love with my character, and I have great ideas for where his story could go. If you say no, I'll probably make my own fan fiction starring him. I've recently done a The Walking Dead text adventure fan fiction, and had tons of great feedback. You can check it out here: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/7b_qmr9iremvzyjadwokow/the-walking-dead . Episode 2 is in development, and is much longer and is a HUGE step up in quality. Anyway, message me back soon!

Blisterscope is great! So far, one of my favorite characters!

• O and you can nickname him Nix for short

Yes.

• Sooooo Super sorry if i'm bothering you but this thread has been inactive for a WHOLE day and i just wan't to make sure you're still here

• Ooooh shit 1 whole day?

Sooooo Super sorry if i'm bothering you but this thread has been inactive for a WHOLE day and i just wan't to make sure you're still here

• Yep 1 WHOLE DAY i think............

Talimancer posted: »

Ooooh shit 1 whole day?

• Sure thing, I'll just start up a messaging thing with you, and then we can get to work on some ideas!

SivD1 posted: »

Now I'm not sure how you really do this sort of thing, but I'd love to be a part of the story (writing wise). Now I don't want to actually t

• And he just came back YAY!

Talimancer posted: »

Ooooh shit 1 whole day?

• Calm down man. 1 day is nothing.

And he just came back YAY!

• Thas what we said in Unendig Darkness and it's been 3 weeks since we saw clayton (the writer)

But sorry if i bother everyone i just want to know when this is starting

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Calm down man. 1 day is nothing.

• When are you starting the fanfic? -__-

• It should be soon. Give me some time, I have another fanfiction going that needs it's episode finished and I have work, college, tons of stuff. I promise I'll get it out this weekend at the latest.

When are you starting the fanfic? -__-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.