Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

Comments

• [Take Blisterscope with you]

That first paragraph is legendary.

[Heads up! Ha...ha...ha....puns, right?] Jericho I held up the poor robot's head, looked at it for a second, then looked over at my ta

• Just submitted my character ... the submit character link was still there... so I erm, hope it wasn't too late... y'know?

• Your gravatar. It's precious.

stevean2 posted: »

Just submitted my character ... the submit character link was still there... so I erm, hope it wasn't too late... y'know?

• <3

Crips posted: »

Your gravatar. It's precious.

• [Take Bliterscope with you]

[Heads up! Ha...ha...ha....puns, right?] Jericho I held up the poor robot's head, looked at it for a second, then looked over at my ta

• GAAAH. I GET ADDED TO THE LIST OF CHARACTERS WAITING TO BE ADDED, AND I'M CALLED DTEVEN LONGSTRIDE. I GUESS I GOT THE D.

• woo you go loaderbot #457

he got added super quickly

he?

do loaderbots have genders?

???

:|

• YOU MAY HAVE THE D, BUT WITH CHRISZ, I GOT THE S.

:P

GAAAH. I GET ADDED TO THE LIST OF CHARACTERS WAITING TO BE ADDED, AND I'M CALLED DTEVEN LONGSTRIDE. I GUESS I GOT THE D.

• edited December 2014

Well, i think there was a female loader in the wedding massacre dlc of BL 2. She wore a blonde wig lol.

woo you go loaderbot #457 he got added super quickly he? do loaderbots have genders? ???

• To be fair, it says Dteven on your Form submission. :P

GAAAH. I GET ADDED TO THE LIST OF CHARACTERS WAITING TO BE ADDED, AND I'M CALLED DTEVEN LONGSTRIDE. I GUESS I GOT THE D.

• Just to keep a little discussion going...

So far, what is your favorite moment from the series?

Who is your favorite character so far?

What do you predict will happen in this episode and beyond?

• REALLY?! It didn't mean to! I swear I put Steven. WHAT THE HECK HAS HAPPEND.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

To be fair, it says Dteven on your Form submission. :P

• Wow, there's someone called WhatTheDuck in the waiting for being introduced list.

Wonder who posted him...

• My favourite moment was when Jericho threw the robot's head at the Badass Loader bot. :P ''Hehe...Well...That wasn't the best of plans...'' and there was just awkward silence. XD

My favourite character is and always will be Claptrap, but if I'd had to choose from the characters posted by players, I'd say Mr. Pork (really funny) or Sir Hammerlock (Stereotypical British guy, I love him)

I don't know what will happen, but I hope we'll get out of the snow ;P But that probably won't happen since Christmas is coming and you'd like to keep the atmosphere. :P I hope we can piss off Handsome Jack a little somehow.

Just to keep a little discussion going... So far, what is your favorite moment from the series? Who is your favorite character so far? What do you predict will happen in this episode and beyond?

• edited December 2014

It is actually hard to choose a favourite moment. I think I settle for that time when Sophie got in the danger zone and fought against LL-X86. That was awesome.

My favourite character... So far, most of them are pretty great, but I think the ones that really stood out for me were LL-X86, the omnicidal iPod (Threaten to play Nicki Minaj? That's not cool man...) and Mr. Pork who was very entertaining and hilariously deranged. Since they never found his body, I assume he is still possessed by that Ghost :D

As for my predictions: Well, Nisha is on the episode 4 slider, so I assume they will leave the Southern Shelf next episode and somehow end up in Lynchwood, which is going to be amazing. Also, I sense a possible Krieg appearance in episode 3.

Just to keep a little discussion going... So far, what is your favorite moment from the series? Who is your favorite character so far? What do you predict will happen in this episode and beyond?

• oh god ew

MasterStone posted: »

Well, i think there was a female loader in the wedding massacre dlc of BL 2. She wore a blonde wig lol.

• Oh, and sorry if this is overkill on the questions, but I just thought of it.

If you could give the characters each their own special Borderlands style title screens, what would the characters titles be?

• edited December 2014

Blisterscope

The man with the long gun... In more ways than one.

Oh, and sorry if this is overkill on the questions, but I just thought of it. If you could give the characters each their own special Borderlands style title screens, what would the characters titles be?

• I think my profile pic/this pic make that title screen all the better! XD

Alt text

• STEVEN LONGSTRIDE

CURRENT STATUS: GUN IN YOUR FACE

Oh, and sorry if this is overkill on the questions, but I just thought of it. If you could give the characters each their own special Borderlands style title screens, what would the characters titles be?

• So who do you think is the best main character so far ?

1) Jericho

2) Shepard

3) Nixon

4) Sophie

• HALF-ROGER

YOU'VE GOT ONLY 50% CHANCES OF KILLING HIM

• Smiler

Smile a Little Smile for Me

Minerva

Kicks asses for a living... (She's also way out of your league)

• Fastest gun in the land...

:P

SivD1 posted: »

Blisterscope The man with the long gun... In more ways than one.

• You don't know the half of it ;)

Fastest gun in the land... :P

• I nominate SuperChocoLatte and I for best bromance on the Telltale forums 2014.

You don't know the half of it

• Alt text

I nominate SuperChocoLatte and I for best bromance on the Telltale forums 2014.

• Also, since I made a new character (I believe you can send two characters),

TATYANA ROSTKOVA

НЕ СВЯЗЫВАЙТЕСЬ С НЕЙ!

• This fanfiction is awesome :P

• Hey this is the guy who sent in Warden in a while back and I forgot his "Sidekick" Of sorts name

• Chrisz

A man of many mysteries (One of which is your fate)

• edited December 2014

I firmly placed my hand right where you wanted it. My my... this is getting quite steamy. I say that you cancel this and Pet Cemetery, and instead make a dating simulator between us. GOTY "Like Skyrim, with guns!" 10/10 -IGN

• "Not enough water. 7.8/10." - IGN

I firmly placed my hand right where you wanted it. My my... this is getting quite steamy. I say that you cancel this and Pet Cemetery, and instead make a dating simulator between us. GOTY "Like Skyrim, with guns!" 10/10 -IGN

• edited December 2014

[Weapons, what would I do without you?]

Nixon

I quickly snatched up the slag pistol and two singularity grenades, stuffing the grenades into my pocket and the slag pistol firmly planted in my hand. I ran to the side of the wall, and watched as one of the bandits ran into the alleyway that Rick and Kyle had run into. I saw Kyle's skag, Tao, lying on the ground just ahead, a bullet in his side. The creature was squirming on the ground, crying out for help. I for one, didn't like skags too terribly much, but I was going to need friends here, and if I was going to get friends I should probably save the guy's pet. I flipped around the corner and fired a bullet into a marauder's head, and his head flung back and he hit the ground. The psycho beside him rushed for his dead friend's shotgun, and I fired another bullet into his leg. He fell to the ground and cursed the sky as the shotgun went sliding across the snow. "NO! SHOTTY! I NEED YOU!" He whimpered, as I ran up and planted a bullet into his face.

I turned around to see the other bandit's staring me down. "Crap." I thought out loud, and rushed for the next object l could find for cover. I silently congratulated myself for the quick thinking, and smiled to myself as the bullets fired away. My self-gloating was put to a sudden end, as a squirt of blood flew on to my cheek and a yelp pierced the air. I looked at my newfound cover and my mouth fell open.

I had used Kyle's skag as my own cover.

I huddled into a ball as bullet's flew through the now dead skag, and I jumped up and ran for the alleyway I had seen Gauss run to. I looked back at the dead skag, and mouthed sorry to it's unfeeling body, then slid into the enclosure. I quickly turned on to my back, and looked up at a psycho greeting my unprepared body. Huh. Unprepared. "MY BODY IS ALWAYS READY FOR YOU!" The psycho cried out, flinging his axe at my chest. I slid back just in time, thanks to the slippery snow, allowing the psycho to just catch my zipper, ripping it open. "Oh, come on!" I said, then bolted up and faced the psycho. He flung the axe at me again, but I dodged just in time, then fired my pistol at him. A splash of slag burst from it instead of bullets, and I looked at my foe who was still largely dangerous yet now purple. He looked up at the air and raised a hand to the sky. "I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW, the rain, is gone." He breathed out, just as a bullet flew through his hand and his head exploded. I turned to see Gauss with an assault rifle raised, then lowering it. "So that's what slag does." I commented, looking at the headless psycho below me. "We need to leave, like, right now!" Gauss yelled, and I nodded my head and ran after her.

Three bandits ran in after us, two marauder's and a psycho. Gauss pointed me to a dumpster, motioning for me to climb up on to it. I wondered why at first, but then noticed the rusty old ladder that led on top of a building. I did as she asked and began climbing the ladder. Behind us came the bandits, one marauder pulling a grenade out. "Time to eat it!" He yelled, as Gauss fired a bullet into the man's grenade. The grenade had a delayed reaction as the man stared at it for a second, then looked at Gauss. "Your bullets suck di-" He wa interrupted as the grenade exploded, leaving an imprint of a screaming man into the snow. The other two bandits miraculously survived, and the psycho jumped onto Gauss, grabbing her gun and pulling her down. "WHY DON'T YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN WE MAKE LOVE?!" He screamed out, as Gauss kicked the thing off of her, sending her gun with him. She ran for the ladder and climbed up, as the other marauder fired a shotgun blast into her back. "Shit!" She screamed, as I ran over and grabbed her arm, pulling her up.

When she finally got up, she reached to her side, pulling off a cracked Tediore shield and throwing it across the building. We looked down at the two bandits still after us, and watched as the psycho jumped on to the ladder and began climbing. "WE'RE BAAAAAACCKKKK!" He screamed, and I ran over and kicked theladder. The psycho hit the ground and the ladder fell on top of him, trapping the man. His head poke out from between the rungs, and he shook his now trapped arms. "CURSE THIS MORTAL COIL!" He said, as the marauder ditched his shotgun and picked up Gauss' rifle. "Looks like I've got a new pair of shoes." He said, stepping on to the psycho's head, crushing it. I jumped away just in time as bullets fired above me. "He took your gun." I said to Gauss, who sighed. "We're dead."

"Don't worry, the others will help us." I tried in an attempt to lighten the mood. This was of no use however, as I looked at the others, who weren't doing so hot. Kyle and Rick were nowhere to be seen, Kyle likely not having any idea about his skag, but there were still those few bandits I had seen running after them earlier. I did see R4-B0T and Sir Hammerlock however, but they were hiding in the corner, R4 on his back freaking out while Hammerlock fired bullets at bandits running over. We were on our own. The marauder with Gauss's gun ran around to the front of the building, and called out to a few of the bandits, including his leader, Delsin. Delsin looked at us, and I assumed he was smiling under that mask and that parka. The marauder pointed at us, as he pulled out something from his side. He stuck the round object onto the barrel of the gun, and began fiddling around with it. The many bandits were beginning to grow interested in it, as they began walking over towards us. "Looks like we're gonna have ourselves..." The marauder said, still fiddling with the gun.

He suddenly appeared to be finished, as he rose the gun in the air and pulled the trigger. Flames flew from the gun and into the air, and he began to scream. "A barbecue bicycle!"

The other bandits seemed intrigued and excited by this preposition, as they roared with excitement. "The hell?!" I cried out, and Gauss looked in fear at the bandits. "They must have gotten some of Flynt's stuff..." I looked at her dumbfounded. "Flynt?" I asked, and she shook her head. "I'll tell you later." She said, while peering at the bandits approaching the building. "If we're, y'now, not burned to a crisp."

The bandits were chanting, and one of them had even brought a boom box to the party. He held it up in the air, while the others were approaching, all screaming in unison. "BARBECUE BICYCLE! BARBECUE BICYCLE! BARBECUE BICYCLE! BARBECUE BICYCLE!"

One of the psychos came out with a can of gasoline, pouring it out on the house, as the lead marauder walked over, kicking the bandit over into the puddle of gasoline. "Let's set this bitch alight!" He screamed, and all the other bandits screamed while he set fire to the psycho and the building. "Shitshitshitshitshitshit!" Gauss began repeating backing up, as the roof began to weaken and the fire began to spread. There were no other buildings nearby to jump to, so we were trapped. "Huh, gonna burn to death. Never thought that would kill me in the arctic tundra." I commented, as the roof began to weaken, and I felt my legs go weightless. Me and Gauss fell through the roof and into the burning building. A colum fell from the sky, and I scrambled out of the way just before it crushed me. Me and Gauss jumped through the ashy walls, easily breaking through the fire. I smiled, as I realized he had not burned to death, but then peered to my side, where the marauder with the flamethrower was. He pointed the barrel of the weapon into my face, and I backed up. Spoke too soon.

"Burn!" He replied, his finger pressing on the trigger. Before I could become a toasty barbecue bicycle, I was surprised as a bullet flung through the marauder's head just before I was burnt to death. Everyone, including the bandits, turned their heads at where the firing had come from. I grinned from ear to ear as I saw Shepard, Minerva and Bloodlust emerging from the outskirts of town, missing Mr. Pork. I did not have time to think about Mr. Pork's fate, as bandits were already rushing for the flamethrower. Me and Gauss ran for the alleyway, as a midget psycho grabbed the gun up. He seemed proud, just before a normal psycho lobbed his head off with an axe, grabbing the gun. He also seemed proud, just to be blasted away by a marauder's shotgun. He caught the gun, and hugged it. "It's mine! This is the best day of my life!" He was brought to tears, just as a harpoon went through his chest, then ripped out again. He fell to his knees, and a hand reached out and took the gun from him, just as the marauder fell to the ground, face first. Delsin held the gun in his hand, admiring it while bullets flung by him. He stuck his bloody harpoon into the barrel, and likely smiled under his mask.

The bandit looked over at my friends who had just saved my life, and fired the harpoon through the air. It flew through a marauder's head, but was red hot, cutting through him like butter. It flew just past my friends, causing a burst of fire to fly through the air. They lurched back up immediately, firing more bullets and killing more bandits. Delsin turned around and began running away, many of his bandits following suit. "I'LL BE BACK FOR MY MEAT! I'LL BE BACK!" He yelled, running away.

Everyone emerged from their hiding spots, looking around at the chaos. A building had just burned down, and tons of bandit bodies everywhere. Along with Kyle's skag's dead body. Kyle suddenly gasped at it's sight, dropping Rick down and rushing to his dead skag. He held the poor creature's body in his hands, sniffling and crying. "Why...those bastards..."

I walked up and patted him on the back. "Don't worry. I'm pretty sure he didn't suffer. Don't quote me on that though." I then realized through the death of Kyle's skag that I had not used my singularity grenades. I then decided that was a weird thing to think about at the current moment, then watched as Minerva came from around the corner of the building I had originally found my items. Apparently the loot crate had been looted by some of the bandits, as she came around with nothing. Good thing I had grabbed these weapons before they had been taken. The grenades could be of use later.

Everyone walked around the skag's dead body in a circle, as snow once again began to fall, covering up the dead bodies around us. "What happened here?" The Shepard looked at me and asked. I stared at the dead skag, and shook my head. "It's a long story."

We all stood around the dead skag's grave. A piece of plywood from the burned down building was his head piece, and the words TAO, HAD QUITE THE GROWL were embrazend on the front with ash. "This is sad." R4 said, and then walked away. Gauss rubbed the back of her head, and began backing away towards the town. Rick turned around and began limping away on crutches, mumbling something unintelligible. I watched as Hammerlock also turned to leave, following Rick. My other friends, who I had filled in on Liar's Berg and their situation, while also introducing them to everyone, also turned to leave. Kyle and me were the only ones left at the small funeral, and Kyle sniffed. He turned around too, and I followed him, and I patted him on the back. "Don't worry. He's at peace now."

Random Psycho

I WANTED MEAT BICYCLE! I RAN OVER AFTER THE FUNNY LOOKING MEN TURNED AROUND AND BEGAN WALKING AWAY! I THEN DUG UP THE GRAVE AND PULLED OUT THE SKAG'S BODY! "Yummy meat!" I HAD WHISPERED TO MYSELF, AS I SCURRIED OFF WITH THE SKAG'S BODY.

The Shepard

It had been quite a day. The citizens of Liar's Berg had thanked us for saving the town, if even it was only about 80% of it we had saved. Gauss was already in the talks about heading over to hunt more bullymongs. She had asked one of our group to come and join her in helps, as Sir Hammerlock was busy organizing town, getting ready for attacking the other bandits by gathering up the weapons they had left behind. Rick was injured, and Kyle was still in, well, mourning. Hammerlock said he still needed three of us to stay and help him set up for war, but one of us could leave in an attempt to get bullymong meat in case the war could not work out. I decided I needed to decide on who to send with Gauss.

[I'll hunt bullymongs with her.]

[Minerva should hunt bullymongs with her.]

[Bloodlust should hunt bullymongs with her.]

[Nixon should hunt bullymongs with her.]

• edited December 2014

Oh, no worries, we can make up for the lack of water with... other... substances... ;)

"Not enough water. 7.8/10." - IGN

• [Minerva should hunt bullymongs with her]

Great chapter, yet again. Though may I suggest splitting the text into smaller paragraphs? My eyes kind of strained during this one XD

[Weapons, what would I do without you?] Nixon I quickly snatched up the slag pistol and two singularity grenades, stuffing the grenade

• Minerva

[Weapons, what would I do without you?] Nixon I quickly snatched up the slag pistol and two singularity grenades, stuffing the grenade

• edited December 2014

Again Nixon is AWESOME (thanks for making him awesome. though he hasent used "it" yet)

But Minerva is equally awesome and did'nt almost die so......

[Minerva should hunt down bullymongs with her]

• Thanks to all you people for trusting Minerva with being awesome :D

[Minerva should hunt bullymongs with her.]

Go get them bullymongs, girl!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.