Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

Comments

• Nicki Minaj? I sure am an evil robot.

[Stop the fight and have Smiler save Zane]

[You don't know the gravity of the situation...somebody please kill me...] Jericho I pulled my pistol out and kicked the ION Loader fo

• [Stop the fight and have Smiler save Zane]

Can we not just kill Gauss? She hurt 457. :(

[You don't know the gravity of the situation...somebody please kill me...] Jericho I pulled my pistol out and kicked the ION Loader fo

• Poor 457. Hope Claptrap will fix him

[Stop the fight and have Smiler save Zane] Can we not just kill Gauss? She hurt 457.

• Stop the fight and hqve Smiler save Zane.

• edited December 2014

Hey,

@LiquidChicagoTed

If possibly you were maybe given the choice between the number 1, the number 2, or the number 3, which would you pick?

You'll understand after the next part is out.

• 2Spooky4Me

Hey, @LiquidChicagoTed If possibly you were maybe given the choice between the number 1, the number 2, or the number 3, which would you pick? You'll understand after the next part is out.

• Oh god I'm going to pick wrong and somebody is going to die, I can feel it D:

I pick number 3. Have the best gut feeling with this one

Hey, @LiquidChicagoTed If possibly you were maybe given the choice between the number 1, the number 2, or the number 3, which would you pick? You'll understand after the next part is out.

• No pressure XD

Oh god I'm going to pick wrong and somebody is going to die, I can feel it I pick number 3. Have the best gut feeling with this one

• You probably killed someone now xD

Oh god I'm going to pick wrong and somebody is going to die, I can feel it I pick number 3. Have the best gut feeling with this one

• You may have just gotten Loaderbot 457's death on your conscience.

• If he doesn't i'll make a character whos sole goal is to kill Claptrap.

Crips posted: »

Poor 457. Hope Claptrap will fix him

• Yeah it's not like I'm under pressure already XD

Oh shit... Maybe I picked how many people are going to die in the next part...

I hope it's not 457... or Jericho.... or Minerva... or anyone else from the group (Claptrap included)

But knowing Super, I am sure it will be something none of us is going to expect. Or maybe it will be exactly what we are going to expect, since that would be completely unexpected...

You may have just gotten Loaderbot 457's death on your conscience.

• Alt text

Yeah it's not like I'm under pressure already XD Oh shit... Maybe I picked how many people are going to die in the next part... I hope

• [Okay, work up some diplomacy]

"Smiler! Go save Zane! I'll try and help these two discuss it out!"

Smiler nodded and ran after the idiot Zane being chased by the even stupider bullymong. Yes, there were things even stupider than that creature.

I ran up to the two women about to rip the other's eyeballs out, and got inbetween them. "Let's discuss this civilly, perhaps like gentlemen? Gentlewomen? Er, ladies?" I calmly replied to their angry gazes at each other, as suddenly Gauss began to rush at me and Minerva, pushing me aside and grabbing Minerva. The two were pulled down to the ground, right on the side of a...

...cliff.

I ran up and grabbed Gauss and pulled her up off of pMinerva. So much for civility. "I'm assuming you don't like politics?" I asked, as she struggled even more and then stomped on my foot. I let out a yelp and let go, watching Gauss try to jump back on Minerva again. Minerva rolled out of the way and jumped back up, the two women getting into fighting positions in front of each other. "You should never have come to Liar's Berg!" Gauss hissed, and Minerva threw a punch into Gauss's nose. Blood splattered on to her cheek, as a nice, red stream flew from her nose. "Oh, you're a real piece of shit." Gauss replied to the punch, and dropped another punch, this time into Minerva's face. Minerva's face flew back, and she spit on to the ground, a nice splatter of blood.

At this time I realized that I should not be describing blood with the word "nice" I felt a kick slam in to my rib cage, knocking the wind from my lungs. Gauss delivered said kick, and was now throwing a punch at my face. I fell to the ground, an accidental dodge, and she hit air. Stumbling forward, Gauss tripped over myself, and Minerva landed an uppercut into her chin. Gauss stayed upwards, and spit a tooth out on to the ground. "My tooghth!" She said, looking in astonishment at her own bloody front tooth. Blood was pouring from her mouth now, and she looked up at Minerva and grapple her in anger. The two went sailing off the cliff, off and away. "Aw shit." I said, and pulled myself back up and looked over the edge of the mountain. There was nothing but a wispy, gray fog.

Smiler

I listened to Jericho's words, and nodded, quickly turning around to run after Zane and the bullymong. I pulled my shotgun out, quickly firing a spread of bullets into the bullymong. It stumbled over, and I caught up to him, grabbing ahold of the ginormous thing's white hair. It tried to sling me away, but it was of no use. I was holding on tighter then a tick on a fat person at Walmart, and boy was this bullymong a fat person at Walmart. Zane took this to his advantage and ran back off towards the others. "Yeah, thanks for the help!" I called out to Zane, who happily turned around and waved. "You're welcome!"

Idiot.

The bullymong swung me around, and finally I let go, flying up into the air. I grabbed cowboy hat and falling back down. Straight for the end of a cliff.

I landed halfway on the cliff, then slid off, holding on with both hands until the ice cracked slightly and I was sent flying. I grasped on to the ice with one hand, and I held on to my hat with the other. Looking below me was a icy, watery grave. I swallowed hard, and tried to pull myself up, but I unfortunately did not have the upper body strength to do so. "'Oh, you won't need exercise Duncan! As long as you eat healthy you'll be peerrrrrfectly fine!'" I said to myself, imitating my mother.

The bullymong approached the edge of the cliff, raising up a fist to smash into mine own hand. Welp, goodbye cruel world. I closed my eyes getting ready to feel the bones in my hand breaking and then falling, and falling, and falling until I hit the water, freezing to death.

Suddenly, I felt something warm splatter on to my face and a cry from the bullymong, brought to my ears along with a gunshot. I looked up to see the bullymong's head gone, a bloody, sizzling stump in it's place. What the?!

Blisterscope

I looked down at Anton, his unconcious self lying on the floor with a gaping bullet lodged in his arm. "What do we do?!" Sophie looked up and asked, and I peered down at Anton. "Um....um...you think you could use your siren powers to remove the bullet then cauterize the wound?" I asked her, and she looked at him. "Oh, sure, I get it, let's just remove a bullet with lightning, right?" She asked, throwing her hands up the air as a bit of drool came seeping out of Anton's mouth. "Great. Now he's drooling!" Sophie replied, and I pulled the sniper rifle off of his back. "Listen, just fix him up and I'll be right back, okay?" I told her, and she let out an aggravated sigh. "Look! Now you have a partner!" I told her, referring to Zane running down towards us. She looked at me with hatred, but I was already off and gone towards the bullymong.

I looked down at the sniper rifle, and noticing three different slots, audibly shouted. "What the %#@$?!" I called out, the slider draped across the first option. I looked up at the bullymong and shook my head. "Okay...I'll figure this out."

[3!]

I changed the slider to three and fired a bullet through the air, the bullet zooming by, as the bullymong's head suddenly exploded. "Holy shit." I said to myself, watching as the bullymong's body began to fall forward.

Claptrap

"Breath! Breath damn you!" I cried out, slamming my robotic fist into 457's "chest." I was not going to allow the heater-butt robot to die here! I grabbed a rock and threw it at the EMP, sending it flying off into the void below. Suddenly, 457's red light came on, and it began to pull up. "It's aliiiiivvveeee! It's aliiiiiiivvveeeee!" I screamed, cackling like a madbot.

"No not I. I will survive." 457 said, jumping up and knocking me to my side.

LL-X86

Haha. Dumbasses.

Smiler

I smiled as the bullymong fell forward, then frowned at the implications of such. I was dead. The bullymong hit right next to my hand, flying off into the water and sending bits of rock and ice after him. "Oh my God! Help! Help! Ahhhh!" I cried out, swinging at the current time, and I saw a familiar hand reach out and grab my arm. "Blisterscope! Pull me up!"

"I'm trying! You really need to lay off the skag meat, okay greasface?!" He insulted, and I continually tried to pull myself up, as he began speaking again. "It's no use! Throw me your other hand!" He said, and I looked down at my hat. "What?! No! I'll lose my hat!" I told him, and he appeared to grow annoyed. "If you fall and die, you'll lose your hat anyways!"

I looked at my hat. The last remaining memory of my old life.

I began to think of my landing on Pandora, the murdering of my first bandit and then a skag, and shook my head. I thought back to Promethea, where I lived on the streets to survive. I remembered my psycho parents, no worse then the bandits.

And for the first time in my life, my Glasglow grin turned into a frown.

I dropped the cowboy hat, letting it float away, and reaching out to grab Blisterscope's other arm. I watched the cowboy hat turn into a brown speck in the water, and I nodded to it.

But the ground at my feet was beginning to crack.

"Run!" Blisterscope yelled, and we began to scream and go. Apparently when the bullymong fell, he did not just hit the water. And now, a large crack was in the side of the mountain, headed straight for us. We turned and ran, as the mountain splintered and broke, chunks of ice and rock flying up in the air.

Suddenly, I felt my feet go out from under me as I was slammed into a piece of rock, flying down the mountain.

Blisterscope

I'm in the danger zone.

Sophie

I hate medical work oh crap is that an avalanche?!

Zane

Sophie's so pretty in fact I might...

Wait is that snow what the no

Anton

"Ughhhhhh..." I relayed to Sophie, as ice came pouring down on me.

Claptrap

"Aliiiiivvveeee!" Splat.

Loaderbot 457

"Percentages show we have a zero-point-one-three-five-two-seven-eight-nine-nine-nine-nine-four-three percent chance to survive this encounter."

Jericho

I could feel myself falling, and falling, and falling.

And instead of going black, things decided to go white.

TO BE CONTINUED

• Holy shit! That was a good end of the episode. Loader survived, that's the most important part!

Can't wait for you writing Episode 2 and introducing new characters!

[Okay, work up some diplomacy] "Smiler! Go save Zane! I'll try and help these two discuss it out!" Smiler nodded and ran after the idi

• Wasn't the end of the episode yet. I just put a TO BE CONTINUED thing down there as I didn't have a choice.

Yes, Borderlands will have EXTREMELY long episodes.

Holy shit! That was a good end of the episode. Loader survived, that's the most important part! Can't wait for you writing Episode 2 and introducing new characters!

• Oh. Well.

Wasn't the end of the episode yet. I just put a TO BE CONTINUED thing down there as I didn't have a choice. Yes, Borderlands will have EXTREMELY long episodes.

• Whew, I did not kill someone! I can't wait for the next chapter :D

The Smiler PoV was absolutely great, even though he lost his hat!

But did Gauss just managed to throw Minerva off a cliff? Fuck, I hope she is somehow still alive...

I mean, there is no fall damage in Borderlands, right? Damn it...

[Okay, work up some diplomacy] "Smiler! Go save Zane! I'll try and help these two discuss it out!" Smiler nodded and ran after the idi

• If there's water down the cliff then she'll freeze to death. I don't know if there is because I forgot.

Whew, I did not kill someone! I can't wait for the next chapter The Smiler PoV was absolutely great, even though he lost his hat! But

• edited January 2015

Unfortunately, no water down the cliff on this side, so if they hit the ground it'll be kind of...uh, messy...

But hey, maybe they'll survive.

If there's water down the cliff then she'll freeze to death. I don't know if there is because I forgot.

• I get my first POV as LL-X86! Ah yea!

"Haha. Dumbasses."

• Says "Check these things out", posts one link. 10/10 -IGN -Super 2k15

Hey, check these things out: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89495/forum-nemesis http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89557/borderlands-gun-for-hire-forum-adventure

• I had to copy/paste the other one on. :P

SivD1 posted: »

Says "Check these things out", posts one link. 10/10 -IGN -Super 2k15

• He edited it... bitch...

Says "Check these things out", posts one link. 10/10 -IGN -Super 2k15

• I called you a bitch... I am sorry, my friend...

Alt text

I had to copy/paste the other one on. :P

• edited January 2015

ALTERNATE DECISIONS FOR EPISODE 1: CHAPTER 1: COLD AS ICE

[Follow Claptrap]

If you had followed Claptrap, you would have met The Shepard and friends early, leaving the other POV to Blisterscope.

[Jump inside the train]

Claptrap's eye would be stolen and Knuckledragger would leave to harass The Shepard and his group. The loaders would attack the train car.

[Make a run for Claptrap's Place]

You would get attacked by Knuckledragger and thrown inside the train car, while Claptrap would make it back to his place.

[Fight Knuckledragger like a badass]

You would be instantly knocked into the train car.

[Run for the broken window]

You would be caught by Knuckledragger and thrown off the train car.

[Eyepatch! Help me with the fight! Blisterscope and blondie deal with the bullymong!]

Anton would have his arm cut off by LL-X86 and bleed to death, while LL-X86 would be shot away by Jericho. The train would still end up blowing up.

[Eyepatch! Deal with the fight! Blisterscope and blondie, help me fight the bullymong!]

Anton would be beheaded and Smiler stabbed in the leg before the train car blew up. LL-X86 would still be a head, and would be thrown away in the snow.

[Eyepatch! Keep working on the door! I'll fight the robot! Blisterscope and blondie, deal with the bullymong!]

The door would be opened and Anton would get Zane and Smiler out. Jericho would run away from LL-X86 until the train car blew up, leading to the current events.

[Run away]

Nixon would be killed while fighting the loaders instead of Bobby.

[Run for the assault rifle]

Jericho would shoot Knuckledragger to death after Knuckledragger picks him up by the assault rifle with it's mouth. LL-X86's weapons would be disabled but he'd keep his body.

[Keep running Pork! You'll be fine!] and [Sorry Pork! We can't stop and there's no one to carry you!]

Pork would be killed by the loaders and stay dead for good.

[Grab Bloodlust's gun!]

Pork would be grazed, and would end up rolling over Bloodlust. Bloodlust would not die but be knocked out. Eventually, The Shepard would get Pork back to his old self.

[Leave Blisterscope behind like a little bitch]

You would be taken by loaders anyways.

[Follow into the darkness guns blazing]

New dialogue.

More will be put in later. :P

• Don't worry, it's just Jessie Pinkman wearing off on you.

Embrace your inner Jessie.

EMBRACE IT

I called you a bitch... I am sorry, my friend...

• edited January 2015

You bet your hiney I will!

Alt text

Don't worry, it's just Jessie Pinkman wearing off on you. Embrace your inner Jessie. EMBRACE IT

• edited January 2015

MORE ALTERNATE DECISIONS FOR EPISODE 1: CHAPTER 1: COLD AS ICE

[Escape Crono]

The three would manage to escape Crono before he smashed them, although Raven would not be encountered.

[Try to take out the bots sneakily]

You got caught bitch! Ensue fight scene.

[Shoot at the bots]

They immediately shoot back instantly leading into the fight scene with throwing LL-X86's head, but slightly different.

[Weapon of Choice]

Different weapons and stuff. I would go into detail but I'm horribly lazy. Maybe if it's wanted.

[Take a person with you]

Different dialogue and such. Same with the weapons.

[Stay behind cover]

The cover would eventually be shot up, but Loaderbot 457 and Sophie would couple their power together and kill all of the loaders.

[Hunting]

Durr durr dialogue options

[Cover Blisterscope]

Blisterscope would get shot in the arm and take cover behind the zero-gravity missile, ending when 457 threw the Super Badass Loader into it. Blisterscope would manage to escape.

[Have Blisterscope cover you]

Jericho would successfully make it due to Blisterscope's good aim, and disable the zero-gravity transmitter.

[Use the ION Loader's body as cover]

The ION loader would be shot apart and Blisterscope and Jericho would be saved by 457.

[Save Zane and have Smiler stop the fight]

Smiler would be killed in the fight as he is thrown off the cliff, having his internal monologue on the way down. Jericho would be in the same position as Smiler in then canon decision.

Now, what did you think of Episode 1 Chapter 1?

• Of course Jericho would survive thanks to Blisters' good aim, how could he not!

MORE ALTERNATE DECISIONS FOR EPISODE 1: CHAPTER 1: COLD AS ICE [Escape Crono] The three would manage to escape Crono before he smashed

• Chapter 2: Taking Care Of Business

Daniel Lockston

I stood in the elevator, straightening up my tie as I readied myself for the business meeting. My name was Daniel Lockston, and I was getting prepared for my promotion at Hyperion.

I calmly and cooly stared at the elevator buttons, the light surrounding the circle that read 30. I then looked at my fellow friend in the elevator, a small, fragile looking man with a briefcase in his hands, positively shaking with fear. He wore green-tinted glasses and had a small goatee, but otherwise appeared to be quite intelligent. "Hey." I patted him on the back and he jumped a little, then looked at me with a "did you just touch me" look.

"Huh? Um, what?" The small man with the goatee asked, and I looked at him in that same collected emotion as I had before. "I'm having a meeting with Handsome Jack himself."

The man looked at me and nodded, slightly nervous and perhaps even bored with this conversation. "Oh, uh, yeah. That's nice, I guess."

"What do you mean that's nice you guess?! That's amazing! I'm having a meeting with the leader of Hyperion, Handsome Jack himself! That is the definition of, amazing."

Goatee looked at me again and nodded. "Yeah. I guess that is pretty amazing." He said, and then looked back at the elevator doors. "What's your name?" I asked him, and he jumped a little bit again. "It's Vaughn." The man in the goatee responded, and I nodded my head, smiling. "Well Vaughn, I promise I'll remember you now that I'm a bigwig." I smiled a little bit, and Vaughn seemed to smile a little bit. "Really? Because I have this friend who's been dying to get higher-"

"I'm joking Vaughn. I'm totally going to forget about you."

"Oh."

The elevator finally creaked to a stop, and I began walking out. "Good, good luck on your meeting!" I waved back to him, as the elevator door closed and Vaughn disappeared into the elevator. I walked down the hallways, my footsteps echoing throughout the ship in it's entirety. Not a lot of people must come on this floor. But currently, that was not on my mind. What was on my mind was where was my bodyguard, Nikolai? I had met him way down on Pandora, and I was sincerely hoping he would get here sooner. But I was running out of time, and if there was one person you should not piss off, it was Handsome Jack.

I quickly speed-walked down the hall and opened the doors into the conference room. "Gentle-" I stopped myself, seeing a scene of robots touching places I do not wish to describe at the moment. "I think I'm in the next room, actually." I quickly stepped out and headed into the next room. Finally, I was greeted with a large, oval table, and a group of businessy looking men surrounding it. I sat down right next to my boss Henderson, and I fixed my tie. "So, you're in the big leagues now, huh?" He asked me quickly, and I nodded. "I guess you could say that. I'm feeling pretty good about myself. In the presence of Handsome Jack, heh, y'now?" I told him, and he nodded, just as suddenly a figure began walking in from the back and everyone went silent.

Handsome Jack himself sat down in the large chair at the end of the table. "Gentlemen. Glad to see you made it here today." He began spinning around in said office chair, holding on to the arms and smiling. He finally stopped and looked at all of us. "These rolling chairs man, they are so much fun. I could just spin in them ALL day honestly." Handsome Jack looked at us once again, then straightened up his suit. "But anyways, on to more important matters. The Vault Hunters. They killed Wilhelm. They just killed Wilhelm. I mean, sure that's all going according to plan, but right now they're taking like five years to get back to Sanctuary and insert the...the you know." He repeated out, then looked at me suddenly. "Now, when they DO insert the little key in, we have this guy as our inside job." I waved a little to them, but nobody waved back, and I instantly quit moving my hand. "Okay, Danny...is it okay to call you Danny? I think it is. Danny, show us your friend."

I nodded, and turned my head to the door. "Nikolai! Chop chop, get in here!" I called out, and almost instantly the door slammed open, and in walked Nikolai. Nikolai was a hulking man with muscles bulging, a shaved head, not bald, and he was maybe seven feet tall. I didn't know exact measurements to be sure. Nikolai had a permanent scowl on his face, and he looked at Handsome Jack. "This little man, is Handsome Jack?" He asked straight-away, and Handsome Jack began clapping. "This is the most Russian guy I have ever seen. Good job, I have to say."

Jack flicked his wrist at Nikolai, and began to speak again. "Now, show me what you can do, Nikolai." Nikolai looked at the nearest guy he could find, a pudgy man named Stefan, and grappled him up then smashed his head into the table. "Nikolai sit down now." Nikolai said, sitting in the seat that had used to occupy Stefan's obese stomach.

"Good. Good. Now, let's go over the vault hunters." Handsome Jack said, pulling a pointer stick out and unrolling out a large sheet in front of everyone. "Roll the presentation!" He called out to something above him, as the lights in the conference room shut off and a beam of light shown on the sheet. "THE VAULT HUNTERS" it read on the sheet, and then it flipped to the next slide. The next slide depicted a rugged man with a turret out in front of him. "Axton." Habdsome Jack said, as it flipped to the next slide, revealing a ninja type figure with a large sword in his hands. "Zer0." He relayed to us, as the screen flipped again.

"Maya."

"Salvador."

"Krieg."

"Gaige."

Finally, it flipped to a slide of a large train on a track, an explosion in front of it. In big, bold, white letters were the words "THE SECOND TRAIN."

Handsome Jack pointed at the screen, and shook his head. "Then we have these assholes. We're not going to pay attention to them."

"What we are going to pay attention to, is what's happening to them." Handsome Jack stated, and then pointed at a figure of a large bullymong. "Knuckledragger."

He then pointed towards some psychotic looking dude dressed in knight's armor, although he appeared to be a pirate. "Captain Flynt."

Then, finally, at a small robot on a little wheel. "Then this asshole Claptrap."

I looked at him steadily, as then a man in a large beard that stretched down to his knees raised a hand, stroking a beard. "Um, what does this have to do with Hyperion?" He asked, as that prick Vasquez chortled next to him. Handsome Jack peered at beardy, then pulled a pistol out and fired a bullet cleanly into beardy's head. Everyone gasped, as beardy hit the table. "One day from retirement." Henderson stated beside me, shaking his head. Vasquez wiped a little blood off of his suit, and then looked with a bit of anxiety at Handsome Jack.

"What does this have to do with Hyperion?! Well, I'm sure as most of you know, Knuckledragger and Captain Flynt are supposed to be dead. The Claptrap unit is supposed to be off in Sanctuary about to get blown to bits. Do you all see a problem here?"

There were a few mumbles, and Handsome Jack grew more furious. "It means some freak is out there cloning these two. The first train vault hunters killed them already. Now the second train vault hunters are doing it again. Okay?"

Suddenly, a beeping on Handsome Jack's watch startled everyone, as he looked down at it. "Oh. Looks like the vault hunters finally made it back. I gotta go make an evil monologue to them guys, okay? Danny, Nikolai, battle stations."

He walked off into another room, and the business meeting dispersed. I began walking with Nikolai to the drop pods, and smiled to myself. "I can't wait to start killing those bandits, can't you Nikolai?"

Nikolai looked at me, then sniffed in the air. "I can smell bandit blood from here. I want to crush their bones with my hands, then while they scream in terror as I pull their tiny bandit heads off, I will laugh, and laugh, as they then spend eternity in Hell."

It was silent for a few moments, until I patted Nikolai on the back. "That's the spirit Nik!"

"My name is Nikolai."

"Okay. Sorry, Nikolai."

We finally walked up to the drop pod, myself readying up for the downward spiral to Pandora, but was suddenly surprised to see a suited man by the name of Ringo walking down the hall. He waved at us, followed by a Hyperion Soldier, then climbed into a drop pod. "Hey guys! This is an exciting mission, isn't it?" Ringo said, trying to fit himself inside the pod. "Uh...yeah...what exactly are you doing here?"

Ringo smiled once again and then tried to fit inside the drop pod once more. "Jack said something about me being expendable. I'm pretty sure that's a good thing, right?" Ringo stated, and I semi-nodded. Suddenly, Ringo finally fit himself inside the pod and the lid closed over him. The Hyperion Soldier patted the pod then the three of us watched as Ringo was launched on to Pandora.

However, when he hit Sanctuary's shield, the explosion could be seen from space. My mouth dropped open, and I turned to look at the Hyperion Soldier. "Hey...before I go in the...drop pod...I need to talk to my buddy for just a second." The Hyperion Soldier looked up, and seeming bored, nodded.

Me and Nikolai walked a little ways away, and I began to whisper to him. "Nikolai...those are not drop pods. They are mortar shells. Yoy heard what Ringo said. Expendable. We're expendable!" I tried to speak as quietly as possible, and the Hyperion Soldier looked up at us. "Hey, come on. I don't have all day."

I needed to think up something fast.

[Nikolai, kill the guard]

[Attempt to kill the guard yourself]

[Actually, that's a drop pod, not a mortar. Ringo's was just a dud.]

• Nikolai, kill the guard.

Chapter 2: Taking Care Of Business Daniel Lockston I stood in the elevator, straightening up my tie as I readied myself for the busine

• [Nikolai, kill the guard]

I have to say, Jack was brilliant and spot on. I actually had to read his lines in Jacks voice :D

Chapter 2: Taking Care Of Business Daniel Lockston I stood in the elevator, straightening up my tie as I readied myself for the busine

Seems like Nikolai is brutal but also good at fighting stuff so let him kill the dude. Handsome Jack was awesome and I couldn't stop myself from reading it in his voice! And also, does the presence of Nikolai mean more Russians? ;>

• [Actually, that's a drop pod, not a mortar. Ringo's was just a dud.]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.