Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

1789101113»

Comments

• CONT.

The robot continued on, until suddenly being blocked by the cowboy. "Hey, there is no reason to go about this, man!"

"What the shit?!" Jericho blurted out, but Blisterscope shushed him. "Shh, I want to see what happens. Heads are gonna roll man!"

"I am a robot, I do not know emotion."

"Aw sweet! This is going to be badass! If I only I had popcorn! Or were capable of eating at all!" Claptrap called from the back, as the smiling cowboy pulled out a shotgun and aimed it towards LL-X86. "I swear to God, back off."

Around this time, after a brief moment of silence from Knuckledragger, a loud bang and a dent formed in the side of the train. "Holy shit!" The blonde woman cried out, and was knocked back slightly, as a blue aura appeared to surround her. "What the shit?!" Jericho cried out, this time in direction towards the woman. Despite the woman and the angry four-armed yeti outside, the fight continued on. "Back off freak!"

"I enjoy killing."

"What the hell is going on?!"

"Jesus jesus jesus jesus!"

"I don't want to die!"

"Don't make me bitchslap you!"

Jericho looked around, seeing the eyepatch guy still at work on the door, while Blisterscope and the blonde woman were looking towards the dent in the train, and listening to Knuckledragger still pounding away at the train. Claptrap was urging the fight on, but he was useless anyways.

Son of a bitch.

• Is anyone still here?

• edited October 2015

I think most of the readers are still here. Sadly, SuperChocoLatte won't update the story here on the site anymore. You can follow him now on Wattpad, where he continues Forumlands and Humane, one of his other stories. Here is his wattpad account: https://www.wattpad.com/user/VanillaPepsi

However, he recently announced on Wattpad that he won't update the stories anymore himself, because something happened in his life and he won't have the time to write anymore in the foreseeable future. Since I don't know if he wants people to know about the details, I will leave it up to him to reveal more about this, but I think I should mention that this stuff that happened in his life is not bad at all, quite the contrary actually. He just won't have the time to write anymore.

However, very good news, the stories themself, at least Forumlands and Humane, will continue, because one of his friends, who is also a very talented writer, took over the Wattpad account and regularly updates the stories, so you should definitely check it out, I'm sure he appreciates it :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

Is anyone still here?

• THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think most of the readers are still here. Sadly, SuperChocoLatte won't update the story here on the site anymore. You can follow him now o

• Is Borderlands run y gun forumlans?

I think most of the readers are still here. Sadly, SuperChocoLatte won't update the story here on the site anymore. You can follow him now o

• edited October 2015

Yes indeed, Run&Gun is the new title of Forumlands. He continues a big rewrite of the story so far, so while most of the stuff that happened in the story over at Wattpad is stuff that should be familiar to you, it has some key differences, additional details and the writing style is a lot different.

Is Borderlands run y gun forumlans?

• Yes i notice it. For example Nixon (Who was my character btw. I don't think i ever told people. He is also so far my longest living in story time) far more serious and kind of funny, while in the original he was kind of crazy for a while, then became sort of non violent, the extremely and then had this weird period where he might be cool......... sort-off and the he was just awesome...ish. I like both styles so far. I also wonder whether this version will take Nixon's twist like i had originally sent to Super or if it will follow Supers canon or both.....or neither.

Also i think this is the first adaptation of a forum story, which is indescribably cool :).

Yes indeed, Run&Gun is the new title of Forumlands. He continues a big rewrite of the story so far, so while most of the stuff that happ

• Also interesting fact you might be interested in [ ;) ] Nixon was actually not named after two presidents intentionally. I did like the name Roosevelt but the core of his name came from Nick who was at the moment my newly dead favorite telltale character. So i named him Nick's Son, Nixon. His design was based on my AQW character (Who has green hair because it's one of my favorite colors). I also i still hadden't gotten over my first character's death when i made him so i made him look like a biker.

Yes indeed, Run&Gun is the new title of Forumlands. He continues a big rewrite of the story so far, so while most of the stuff that happ

• I feel as if this is just the slightest bit late...

Remember Super asking a friend to write for him? Well, that friend got bored of the story, and eventually passed it on to me. The new guy. A good year late.

I don't know if any of you are still on the forums, but if you are, good news! Forumlands is back in business and all that. So, I hope that's cool for all of you. I know most of you liked the story, and I just hope I can live up to the hype! I wanted to check and see if there was still an interest in this thread, or if that had all died down. So, yeah, reply to me and I'll see what I can do. I can technically edit the OP in this as I have Super's account now, but if anybody happens to like this story I'll make a new thread. Will follow the old format, before Wattpad. So, cool. Hope somebody is into this.

• I'm here. Also I find it hilarious that this has become a hereditary story now :).

I feel as if this is just the slightest bit late... Remember Super asking a friend to write for him? Well, that friend got bored of the s

• Haha, I know! Hopefully it doesn't keep getting passed down.

I'm here. Also I find it hilarious that this has become a hereditary story now .

• I literally gasped when I saw this story back in my feed. This is a very welcome sight =)

Anyways, first of all, welcome! It's great you decided to take over. I was one of the few who tried it with wattpad last year, but I had problems with my account there, which made following and commenting on the other stories quite hard. My apologies to your friend about that. But here in the forums, I am still very active and also very interested in this. This has been one of the first stories I followed, it even inspired me to start writing my own. So, yeah, I am really happy and glad that you decided to take over and to continue this amazing story.

I am not sure how many of the other readers from back then are still active. I see Lord_EAA already found this, which is great. I also know that @Pipas is still active in the forums. Maybe he is still interested as well? But still, I think if you make a new thread for this, then there might be the chance that it will attract new readers. I might be able to help with that through my own story, by informing my readers about this. I'm very sure there won't be a lack of people who are generally interested in this. I, for one, am excited :)

One question though: Do you also have access to the character submissions from back then? If not, then I could certainly resubmit mine (Which have been Smiler and Minerva). I still know the basic details about them and would be glad to get a chance to resubmit them in a bit more detail perhaps.

I feel as if this is just the slightest bit late... Remember Super asking a friend to write for him? Well, that friend got bored of the s

• Great! Good to see that some people are still around and ready to see this brought back! And no need to apologize about Wattpad, the story probably shouldn't have gone there.

I'm hoping that Pipas and a few of the others come back. I'm not sure if any of them are still active, but if they are I hope they see this!

To your question, yes, I still have all the characters saved. So no need to resubmit them! On the topic of characters, I'm going to reopen the submissions to grab new characters. Most of the characters that are left in the catalogue kind of suck.

I'm going to try and get the new thread up today, and maybe this time we can finish Episode 1!

I literally gasped when I saw this story back in my feed. This is a very welcome sight Anyways, first of all, welcome! It's great you de

• edited November 2016

Noice, I really loved this series! Thanks for tagging me, @LiquidChicageTed! I'd definitely be up to reading the continuation. :P And as Liquid said, you should make a new thread in the TftB section. That should raise enough attention and hopefully mods won't be that bothered by it and won't move it to Forum Games (which is a ghost town, so don't post it there. really.).

I wonder though, will you start from the beginning or from where Super ended?

Oh and welcome to the forums! :)

PS: I bet @Crips will be delighted to see this back again as well.

• Holy shit. I totally forgot about that.

Hmm, guess abandobed projects do have hope after all...;)

Pipas posted: »

Noice, I really loved this series! Thanks for tagging me, @LiquidChicageTed! I'd definitely be up to reading the continuation. :P And as Liq

• enter image description here

Crips posted: »

Holy shit. I totally forgot about that. Hmm, guess abandobed projects do have hope after all...;)

• What the fuck, reboot?

• Threeboot really.

papai46 posted: »

What the fuck, reboot?

• I'm afraid I have to agree about Wattpad. I mean, I tried to follow it there, but I am afraid I was about the only one who did it. I just see the forums as a far more convenient way to keep track of all the stories I follow, so I gradually lost track of Wattpad. Of course it has its limitations, but I find stuff like commenting to be far easier here than on Wattpad or many other sites. That makes me very excited that the story will continue here.

And well, I also see that some of the others have found their way back, which is great! Once the new thread is up, I'll try to gain some other interested readers, although I can't promise anything.

I am also glad to hear that you still have the characters! That said, I would probably still like to submit one new character. I mean, I love the way my current two characters have been written so far and I have no doubt that I will enjoy your take on them, but I wrote them two and a half years ago and I know I have become a much better writer since then. So, if you don't mind me submitting a third character, I'd do so once you reopen the submissions :)

Great! Good to see that some people are still around and ready to see this brought back! And no need to apologize about Wattpad, the story p

• I'll start posting from where Super left off, but using the other guy's continuity. So, the third-person dealio will stay. I'll post up a Google Doc with all of the new and improved parts for the brand new continuity, and go from there.

Thanks for the welcome!

I hope the mods don't move it to Forum Games, if it's how you say it is. Would seriously suck.

Pipas posted: »

Noice, I really loved this series! Thanks for tagging me, @LiquidChicageTed! I'd definitely be up to reading the continuation. :P And as Liq

• Of course! And thank you for referring people towards this story, it means a lot.

I'm afraid I have to agree about Wattpad. I mean, I tried to follow it there, but I am afraid I was about the only one who did it. I just se

• Here it is. Go check it out sometime. I'll answer anybody's questions over there, if they have them.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/110089/forumlands-i-back-in-action

@LiquidChicagoTed

@Pipas

@Lord_EAA

@Crips

@papai46

Sign in to comment in this discussion.