Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• Take your time :) No matter the length of the part I'm sure it will be exciting.

I've loved this story for sometime and this is a story that I'm going to keep book marked to read when it's gone.

Actually not sure if the next part will be the last one, but we're nearing to a close. Edit: I'm having trouble on how to continue. It might take a while for the next last parts to release. Sorry!

• Thanks for the support!

And what you said goes both ways.

Take your time No matter the length of the part I'm sure it will be exciting. I've loved this story for sometime and this is a story that I'm going to keep book marked to read when it's gone.

• Actually not the last part. I still need to figure things out.

Spark

He opened his eyes to see a wooden ceiling, and himself in a nice bed. He got up, the pain in his leg increasing but he could bear it. He found himself to be in a cabin. On the top floor there were plenty of windows mostly showing trees. Beside one of them was his sniper. Through the window was a good view of the front side of the cabin. On the windowsill was a piece of paper, with something scrawled onto it. Spark picked it up and read it.

*Stay. Kill. Last Chance. *

Spark dropped the note and picked up the sniper. There was a lot of ammo that he was sure he wouldn’t run out. There was a good amount of food and water to sustain him for a few days. In one room written on the wall were names. In one cluster were Nector, John, and Gerald. All crossed off. In another cluster beside it were the names Rafael, Gengar, and Calvin also crossed off. In one corner was Azlyn with a question mark. Spark knew most of these people but was not sure who would have wrote this, and if the people crossed off were actually dead.

He began preparing for the coming battle. There was a lot of work to do if he was going to survive it.

Larry

They returned to their home only to find the three dead bodies of Terrence, Darnell, and Farell hung above the gates, with the monsters below gnawing at their mangled ankles. Caroline charged them head on with the machete, and attempted to chop them down, with the assistance of Heron and Larry. Jackson breaking out of shock ran to aid them. They were finished, and left the compound, it was no longer safe.

Jackson noticed some bleeding from Caroline’s shoulder. “Are you hurt? Here let me…”

“No!” Caroline said pushing him away.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted to help.”

Larry stood there in bewilderment. He remembered… The last time he had done so, almost everyone died. He would not stand idly by again; he would not stand there dumbfounded. He quickly shot her. He felt the scrape of the knife on his face in an instant. The blood dripped down his face. Some hard cold object was now beating his body.

Then it stopped. Larry could barely see, but Jackson was no longer on top of him. He closed his eyes, wondering if he would ever open them again.

Craig

The next morning they found Jewfreeus gone. It didn’t seem to bother anyone, so they continued on with their lives. The house was well supplied, but the group that left had taken most of it, leaving them with a meager amount of food that they rationed carefully. James went out to search today. Craig was on watch, and Rafael was sleeping inside.

And then he saw it. He didn’t believe it when he saw it. He rubbed his eyes and looked closer. They were back, and they brought everything they had. “Oh fuck fuck fuck…” He said to himself. “RAFAEL GET OUT HERE!” Craig yelled. Rafael burst out the front door with a hunting rifle. It was hopeless; there was no way they were going to win. “Let’s go!” Rafael yelled.

“No! We’re fighting them!” Craig screamed. Rafael shook his head in disagreement. A few bullets hit the wall, and Rafael ducked. They had no choice. The only way they could escape was by a miracle, all their cars were gone, there was no way out. Craig climbed down, trying not to shake and crouches beside Rafael. Rafael looked to be staring into an endless abyss. “Emily…” He whispered. Craig didn’t know what he was going through but he seemed stricken with horror.

He put his hand on his shoulder. “It’s going to be okay, alright?” said Craig. “She’ll be okay, I didn’t know you much, but you’re a caring guy, and I wish I could hold my shit like you do. Thanks.” Craig said. Rafael looked him in the eyes, Craig saw that he looked like he was about to cry but he didn’t. Rafael nodded, and they let go, together they would take down as many fuckers they could.

Emily Andrews

They found people, and the boss had said there was no time to make them join them. He issued a kill order, but Emily couldn’t just let them die. She wrote a note and threw it at them when no one was looking. A woman picked it up, and read it quickly. She said something to the group. They all started running, but they were mostly surrounded. Ian grabbed the machine gun off of Allena, and ran forward. “It’s going to be okay!” He yelled. He shot down a few people in front of him, but received double the pain he had dealt.

The group carried on, and he collapsed onto his knees. They had escaped… Emily took the killing shot.

• damn

Actually not the last part. I still need to figure things out. Spark He opened his eyes to see a wooden ceiling, and himself in a nice

• Huh, Ian was actually a nice guy in this story. RIP Ian.

Actually not the last part. I still need to figure things out. Spark He opened his eyes to see a wooden ceiling, and himself in a nice

• RIP

Pipas posted: »

Huh, Ian was actually a nice guy in this story. RIP Ian.

• FECK YOU SPARK!!!

Allena The next morning they awoke to the sounds of lurkers groaning. The house was surrounded and Ian had something sharp in his hand re

• edited October 2014

Randy Snow

“Can we go back and bring Rafael, Jewfreeus, and Craig with us?” Emily asked at the breakfast table. Ellie pretended she didn’t hear her, and Clarice looked worried. “Emily… We can’t. I’m sorry…” Randy said.

Emily looked like she was about to cry, but she didn’t. “Why not? He’s my friend. I love him.”

“He’s not who you think he is. They’re… Bad.” Randy said pain leeching through his heart at every word.

“I don’t care. We can’t just leave them there. We have to be together, friends stay together.”

“Emily… I know… But we can’t.”

“Why do you have to be so mean? I hate you!” She said getting up and climbing up the ladder.

Clarice, and Ellie looked at him. He sighed, got up and left the barn. Why did it have to be him? She hated him… Maybe they should go back. He didn’t like feeling like this. Emily was right they had to stick together. But with people like that, he wasn’t sure. He brought Clarice and Ellie outside, and talked to them about it, but they said they shouldn’t. Randy felt bad for Emily. The next day he was thinking of taking her there, but he wasn’t sure.

The following part will contain kind of like a slideshow. Think of it as a scene, and then it goes to black and moves on to the next one. The next part will most likely be the last one.

Heron is on top of a church, with a big view of the surrounding area of trees, and nature.

James is crouching like a hunter stalking his prey at night. An orange glow on his face and the area around him. He looks shocked.

Blue stumbles but grabs a tree and holds onto it. He slides down his back towards the tree, and he looks at his worn dirty hands.

Eli looks at himself in a mirror.

Eli has his hand on Blue's shoulder.

Dawn has her hands in her face on a couch.

Gustav is running, yelling Devyn’s name. He pants out of breath, but continues on.

Stephany looks at where Sebastien sleeps and he is not there.

Jewfreeus grinning runs past cars, and obstacles hope keeping him going.

Rylee has Miles in her arms, and Allena has a hunting rifle in hand and they are looking back.

Azlyn, and Angelo are chatting at a table both having a good time.

Crawfish continues following a road, looking for signs of passage by his old group.

The "screen" is all dark, and black. You hear a whisper.

Survive.

• Where´s Puncake Jr? This is the end? Is gonna be a S3?

Randy Snow “Can we go back and bring Rafael, Jewfreeus, and Craig with us?” Emily asked at the breakfast table. Ellie pretended she didn’

• Well some characters weren't mentioned. Puncake Jr is one of them, and his fate may or may not be revealed. This is the end, there will be no Season 3. I just don't have the strength to continue this, I feel like it's run it's course. Sorry man, and thanks for being here. There will be one more part and then it's over.

supersagig posted: »

Where´s Puncake Jr? This is the end? Is gonna be a S3?

• Well, I'm glad I have Eli and Mr Tree to protect me.

xD

Well some characters weren't mentioned. Puncake Jr is one of them, and his fate may or may not be revealed. This is the end, there will be n

• Plot twist, Eil is Mr Tree

I don't think I can explain it in the next part so I'll just say he "picked you up." Kind of like Nate and Russell.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Well, I'm glad I have Eli and Mr Tree to protect me. xD

• edited October 2014

Eli: Rolls down window "What'll ya give her, strong six?*

Blue: "Dude wtf."

Plot twist, Eil is Mr Tree I don't think I can explain it in the next part so I'll just say he "picked you up." Kind of like Nate and Russell.

• Gustav is running, yelling Devyn’s name. He pants out of breath, but continues on.

DEVYN!!!

Randy Snow “Can we go back and bring Rafael, Jewfreeus, and Craig with us?” Emily asked at the breakfast table. Ellie pretended she didn’

• edited October 2014

(?) Blue will remember you chose not to look for him.

Gustav is running, yelling Devyn’s name. He pants out of breath, but continues on. DEVYN!!!

• (?) Gustav doesn't give a shit.

(?) Blue will remember you chose not to look for him.

• (?) Devyn will remember that you chose to look for her, but left Blue behind.

(?) Gustav doesn't give a shit.

• (?) Devyn's computer is broken, so no.

(?) Devyn will remember that you chose to look for her, but left Blue behind.

• So I'm basically Eddie, but you're a Wyatt who doesn't care. xD

(?) Devyn's computer is broken, so no.

• edited October 2014

Important Announcement

Final parts today. It'll suck(My writing and the storyline), but I tried my best I guess. I'm posting it separately. There are three point of views and they will all probably be the last parts of the story. After I am finished, I will add a little thing that says every character's fate. A memorial for all the dead characters, and many more to come today, or soon. Thanks for joining, and I hoped you enjoyed the story. I'm sorry I went out on you guys for a while(And displaying too much low self esteem) But it was a good ride. It was a pleasure writing to you all, hopefully I can continue writing on the forum, but in a new fan fic. Maybe one day, we will see I guess. :)

P.S There will be music. Play that while reading. And stop it, when you read the next one, and start up the new song that goes with the post.

Note you don't have to listen to music, or listen to the whole thing. It's entirely up to you ^_^

• edited October 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-H2BgKVhwY

Spark (10:00 P.M)

He saw smoke in the distance. They were coming. He put on some dark green clothes that would camouflage him with the greenery around him if he ever had to leave the house. Underneath he put on a bulletproof vest that was left for him by Eli. They were marching towards him, towards the hill. They were scaling it. He couldn’t see many of them, but the ones he did see, he shot down. He started off with the men in green they had more people.

They seemed confused by the oncoming fire from the house. Somebody yelled some orders, and they continued forward with more caution. Spark heard chanting and drums from the other side. There could be hundreds maybe even a thousand out there! Spark’s hope of living quickly evaporated.

It seemed the cabin was going to be used as a strongpoint. Men were beating on the doors. One door broke open, and men with assault rifles tactically stepped in scanning the area. Spark took cover in one of the rooms quickly, and got his magnum ready. “Upstairs! Check it out.” Someone said. Spark heard the sound of footsteps on the staircase. He didn’t want to blow his position. He needed the two clans to take each other out and he would finish off the rest.

Under the bed, and in the closet would be checked. Luckily he had a backup plan. He opened a cabinet door, and squeezed inside. He had cut it a bit, so that he could fit perfectly. There was also a small hole he could look through. He saw a man enter, thoroughly checking the room. But then he looked at the cabinet. He put his hand on the handle and opened it, only to receive a knife to the belly. He crashed backwards onto the bed post.

To Spark’s luck, no one had heard it, because there was fighting going on downstairs, along with explosions outside. However he smelled something. It was smoke. Someone had thrown Molotov’s through the open window. The wood was catching fire fast. It was a matter of time until the grenades started flying in. Spark opened the window and climbed out.

He slid down the shingles and grabbed onto the roof. The drop was a bit too high to his liking. There was fighting, and fire everywhere, the only light coming from the moon and flames. Spark tried to find cover, and shot anyone who saw him. Something hard struck his spine. The strength of the force made him stumble forward on the edge of the roof, and then he fell. He opened his eyes and people were still fighting probably thinking he died.

He slowly crawled towards the cabin wall, his legs sore with pain something probably cracked or dislocated. He finally got his back to the wall, and he saw the fire clan, the green clan, and walkers all fighting. The sniper he dropped was at his side. He remembered all the memories that came with it.

Twistee was laying on the ground both hands on his leg. “Fu…. Bastard…. Got away…. I thought you had me… covered.” Twistee managed to say. Spark looked at him with an angry stare “Had you covered? You should have been more careful, and hell how was I supposed to know that chick was there?” Spark said. Twistee’s eyes slowly closed. Spark checked the van. “Shit… Nothing. He then bandaged Twistee’s leg and dragged Twistee to their base, where he began to treat the wound…

“SHOOT HIM!” Spark yelled. Twistee didn’t want to take the risk. He dropped his gun, and Kharkand grinned as it clattered onto the pavement. Kharkand took out a wrench from his belt and whacked Spark’s head. Spark fell to the ground unconscious. “What the f---“ Twistee says, but doesn’t finish as he falls to the ground knocked out from behind, by James.

“Let fate choose what happens to them.” Kharkand says.

Fate…

The scene changes to a dark forest area beside a house. Twistee wheezed then opened his mouth “Kill them. For me.” And then his head drooped down probably dead. Spark pulled the arrow out and stabbed his head.

Kill them…

Spark opened his eyes and shot. He just kept pulling the trigger at anything. He didn’t know how much he killed, but nobody got close to him. He could tell he was internally bleeding. His legs were killing him, but he kept shooting. For Twistee, and for Eli. He could feel the impact of bullets hitting his vest, and his chest was beating hard. “FUCKERS! YOU’RE ALL DEAD!” Spark yelled laughing. All he could remember was reloading, and pulling the trigger shooting down one by one, until the night became completely dark.

• Clarice (9:00 P.M)

She woke to the smell of smoke, and opened her eyes to flames licking up the building. “Wake UP!” She yelled. Everyone was now awake, looking around scared. The barn was on fire. Clarice looked out the “window” and men were surrounding them with guns pointed at the barn. Some men threw down two bodies and Clarice gasped. They were burnt corpses, she was sure they were two of the guys from the house. That meant one of them must have escaped. If it was anybody Clarice hoped it was Rafael.

“Escape and we shoot!” Someone yelled at the entrance. Emily was brave, she didn’t scream, she hugged Ellie, Clarice, and Randy. Ellie was crying. Randy looked pissed off. Clarice saw no way out. This was the end.

Hay caught fire, and the fire covered the whole barn. The entrance was open, but they would meet gunfire. “Tyranitar’s mother and sister… The family Pro stayed with… Azlyn’s grandmother… Harpadarpa… Xavier… Rafael, Jewfreeus, and Craig, one of them being alive but the other two… All burned, all died in fire, most from these men.

Clarice’s reflection was interrupted by the war cry of Randy. He kicked the window until it shattered, and began shooting at anybody outside. He received in kind triple the amount of bullets he fired. Luckily most of them hit the barn, but Randy stumbled and leaned on the wall with a bleeding shoulder. “We have to… Get Emily out of here… No matter what.” He said moaning in pain. “I’ll distract them with the gun. Take down as many of them that I can. Get out the front door.” He motioned for them to get out, and he jumped over the window into the fiery night.

They were about to get out, but they heard a creak and a snap. A beam from the ceiling was falling, and they could hear gunshots outside. Clarice and Ellie shivered and the sound of a tiny scream, and crying. Clarice looked back, and saw Emily underneath the wooden beam. Ellie was holding her hand, and Emily was crying out in pain. Clarice tried to lift it. She had to lift it there was no way.

In a matter of seconds it became a nightmare. Ellie had been hit, but slowed down the impact of the wood when it partially fell on her. She had tried to hold it up but she wasn’t Superman. Her arm looked dislocated, and she was in pain. Ellie was now helping to try and lift the beam, but it was no use. Emily stopped screaming but she was crying very loudly. They were all holding hands, in complete sadness. “It hurts so much… Go survive… I’ll always be with you…” Emily said crying and letting go of their hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ypz3rlHpyE

“No I won’t leave you. Never!” Clarice said hugging her. But Ellie tugged her back. “NO! LET ME GO!” Clarice said struggling out of her grasp. Ellie managed to pull Clarice out the door, and they heard shouts. “RUN DAMMIT!” Ellie yelled shoving her forward. Clarice tripped and fell into a ditch and heard a shot coming from inside the barn. The people saw them trying to escape and were shooting. Clarice was dead inside she saw no point anymore. But so many bad things had happened to her, it wouldn’t be for nothing.

This was for him…

She is on the road, and she looks at the window to where he is standing. Their eyes lock and he smiles. Now trees surrounded her, and it felt like a dream. Someone pulled her up. “Dammit girl! I told you! I told you!”

She found herself on her feet. This was for him, for Emily. She ran as fast as she could, across the field in an ocean of darkness. Pain struck through her, but she continued. She was no longer dead inside, but still filled with sadness. But I’ll never give up.

• edited October 2014

Gustav (5:00 P.M)

Sweat trickled down his forehead. It was getting dark; he didn’t know where she was, and why she was still running. The muscles in his legs were sore, and he was exhausted. He didn’t want to go any farther, but he pushed himself to go on for Devyn. He could feel his heart beating a mile a minute his feet felt hot. While he was running his left shoulder scraped against tree bark tearing his shirt and scratched his left shoulder, but he had kept on running, with a burning sensation becoming more and more annoying.

A chilling shriek echoed. He felt goose prickles rising on his skin. He cautiously, and quickly went to where he heard it. He saw Devyn, back against a tree looking like she had just seen a ghost. “Hey it’s okay…” Gustav said walking towards her carefully. He looked over his shoulder and saw it. It was no one he knew, but it was terrifying.

Some man was up against a tree, covered in blood, and dirt. He was all rotten, and was one of the monsters, with a bunch of arrows through him keeping him against the tree. He snarled at Gustav and Gustav backed away beside Devyn. He hugged her. “It’s okay. He won’t hurt you.” Gustav said holding her tight. She hugged him back, and Gustav wished the world would freeze forever.

He heard something hit the ground behind him. He turned around and the top portion of the corpse was crawling towards him with increasing speed. Gustav backed away on one of his hands, and jumped up to run. But the walker grabbed his foot, and pulled him down. Gustav grunted, and could feel something tearing into his leg. The pain jolted through him, and the burning in his shoulder intensified. He saw Devyn stab it in the head with her dagger, and she looked at Gustav sadly.

She began to weep silently. Gustav looked up at her, with her bloody dagger in hand. She wiped her face, and Gustav looked down. After a quick second he looked up. It hurt so much. Gustav could feel the life slipping away from him, his vision blurring, and the urge to scream inside him. But then it looked like it was Eli standing before him. "We made it a good while... Been a fair while since this started... I was hoping I could've made it... But it ain't like that anymore... Take care of Devyn... That's what I couldn't do..." He said, slowly closing his eyes. A sharp blade was the last thing he saw.

CREDITS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFECO5avIZM

• Just a footnote. Gustav was hallucinating. Eli wasn't there it was still just Devyn.

Gustav (5:00 P.M) Sweat trickled down his forehead. It was getting dark; he didn’t know where she was, and why she was still running. The

• Trivia! No looking back at the story please unless you joined during season 2.

Who was the first point of view?

Name all the cops from the beginning.

Spark's fake name?

Who were the victims of Adrian's murders?

Who was the walker that killed Gustav?

Names of the older brothers of Dawn, and Emily.

Name all the clans.

About how many days in is this fan fiction?

How many original characters made by forum users have died?

Who had the best Mustache?

Where would you go if you were in Dawn's position?

Who did you want to become the supreme ruler of the big community? (Spark, Calvin, Shu)

Which character would you bring back to the story, and which one would you want dead?

Do you think Sebastien found Ruby?

Who was obsessed with security?

Which two characters were known for their medical experience?

Who died first?

Is Ian's optimism true? Or did he lie to lighten the mood?

Did Ben truly redeem himself?

Who went out to refuel the car?

Which clans fight in the end?

Did you ship anything? If so then tell me the ship!

What did you want to see more of?

What did you want to see less of?

• Which two characters were known for their medical experience?

Well, Blue was one of em.

Did Ben truly redeem himself?

Yep.

Who went out to refuel the car?

Luis.

Which clans fight in the end?

Fire and some other clan.

Did you ship anything?

BlueBlue, the best romance. xD

Trivia! No looking back at the story please unless you joined during season 2. Who was the first point of view? Name all the cops from

• BlueBlue

It needs to happen!

Which two characters were known for their medical experience? Well, Blue was one of em. Did Ben truly redeem himself?

• It totally does.

...And I'm totally a narcissist at this point XD

BlueBlue It needs to happen!

• I'M DEAD?!

Gustav (5:00 P.M) Sweat trickled down his forehead. It was getting dark; he didn’t know where she was, and why she was still running. The

• Who was the first point of view?

Cody.

Name all the cops from the beginning.

Um.....John Kozlov, Puncake.....dammit. I forget the others XD

Spark's fake name?

Oops, again, forgot.

Who were the victims of Adrian's murders?

I don't remember.

Who was the walker that killed Gustav?

Cody, right?

I gotta be somewhere, let's just say I don't know the bulk of the questions. Bad memory.

• First one correct. Second one you're missing a few. the last one is not Cody :p

maxbear29 posted: »

Who was the first point of view? Cody. Name all the cops from the beginning. Um.....John Kozlov, Puncake.....dammit. I

• cough Um cough Maybe cough Most likely cough Sorry cough

I'M DEAD?!

• I know there was others, I just forgot 'em. Also, no idea who the walker in the end was

First one correct. Second one you're missing a few. the last one is not Cody

• I'll post up the answers tomorrow around noon.

maxbear29 posted: »

I know there was others, I just forgot 'em. Also, no idea who the walker in the end was

• NEXT SEASON, GUSTAC IS COMING.

cough Um cough Maybe cough Most likely cough Sorry cough

• I don't think there will be a next season :/

NEXT SEASON, GUSTAC IS COMING.

• Aims shotgun at you

Rethink it :)

I don't think there will be a next season

• I might make a new fan fic but this is over. I'm thinking of adding a few more parts to this, just to tie up some loose ends.

Aims shotgun at you Rethink it

• Answers:

Cody

John Kozlov, Puncake, Nector, Gerald, Gary(Not Oak).

Simon

Pavel, AWESOMEO, Raging_Blades, Cluke_is_dumb, and Jennifer. There might be more but I think that's it.

The walker that killed Gustav was me, Raging_Blades.

Jaedon, and Lewis.

Unjiib, Incerate, Kenot, Barrus.

About 790 days in.

About 51 original characters have died.

Lenny.

Personal opinion. I'd go north.

Spark fo sho.

I'd bring back John Kozlov, and kill off Jewfreeus.

Hmm. Personal opinion. ;)

Pavel

Chase, and Blue.

Heavy Weapons Guy

Personal opinion. He seemed pretty genuine though.

Yes.

Luis

Incerate, and Kenot.

For once I don't really ship anything. I guess it only works for other stories :p.

The last two is personal opinion.

Trivia! No looking back at the story please unless you joined during season 2. Who was the first point of view? Name all the cops from

• edited November 2014

Edit: I can't do that to you guys. I'm back and I'm thinking of making a new fan fic!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.