Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

167891012»

Comments

• Thanks Rafoli, glad to see you post on the forum! It means a lot for you to say that, so thank you! It was fun.

Rafoli posted: »

Hell yeah, I knew you would succeed. You're a great fanficker, if that even exists. You deserve all this, congratulations bro.

• I should probably read this at some point...

I know I've done this a million times, but I'm just really grateful that I got as much submissions as I did. If I made my fan fic now I woul

• xD you don't have to.

Zyphon posted: »

I should probably read this at some point...

• thank you for this awesome fanfic :D

I know I've done this a million times, but I'm just really grateful that I got as much submissions as I did. If I made my fan fic now I woul

• Alt text

I'm thinking of continuing this, but in a different way that you'll see. Anyone still here that's interested? If there's not many then I won't bother :P.

• edited January 2015

I'm thinking of continuing this, but in a different way that you'll see. Anyone still here that's interested? If there's not many then I won't bother :P.

• ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO ADVERST THIS AMD MAKE A CHARACTER CALLED SAGIG AND HER SISTER SUPER

• Calm down. :P

supersagig posted: »

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO ADVERST THIS AMD MAKE A CHARACTER CALLED SAGIG AND HER SISTER SUPER

• will this continue living characters :O contemplates entire existance

• ONLY IF YOU MAKE THE STORY OR AT LEAST MAKE THE THREAD!!!! EXPLODES

Calm down. :P

• so everyone's coming back??!

Alt text

Yes, and dead characters...

• Yes, and dead characters...

ComingSoon posted: »

will this continue living characters :O contemplates entire existance

• Thread tomorrow. And didn't you already make a character? If so who was it again?

ONLY IF YOU MAKE THE STORY OR AT LEAST MAKE THE THREAD!!!! EXPLODES

• Alt text

That disappearing comment tho. But you'll see... Okay tonight I'll make the thread. @supersagig Ready your anuses.

• That disappearing comment tho. But you'll see... Okay tonight I'll make the thread.

@supersagig

Ready your anuses.

ComingSoon posted: »

will this continue living characters :O contemplates entire existance

• Okay , calms down

Angelo and his baby brother Hope (This is totally not taken from @NoHopeLeft XD). They are with Azlyn and Ruby. But i will make moar characters :P.

Thread tomorrow. And didn't you already make a character? If so who was it again?

• No more characters :P

Okay , calms down Angelo and his baby brother Hope (This is totally not taken from @NoHopeLeft XD). They are with Azlyn and Ruby. But i will make moar characters :P.

• In my country it is 11.49 pm , so i might not be online when you made it. But send me a link!!

That disappearing comment tho. But you'll see... Okay tonight I'll make the thread. @supersagig Ready your anuses.

• It's 9:49 here :P.

I'll put the link below.

In my country it is 11.49 pm , so i might not be online when you made it. But send me a link!!

• WHY BRAH , WHY!!???

No more characters :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.