Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• [Go and help Greg] Always helps your drunken acquaintance

Larry He catches up to Greg and spins him around. “Pull it together Greg, or else you’re out of here, and I don’t want to throw you out.”

• [Go and help Greg]

• Go help that drunk bastard Greg.

Larry He catches up to Greg and spins him around. “Pull it together Greg, or else you’re out of here, and I don’t want to throw you out.”

• [Go and help Greg]

• edited September 2014

We have a chat now. If you want to chat about this, or just chill, and talk then you can come here. Please no trolling, and it would be preferred if you used your username on the forum. Thanks :)

http://us20.chatzy.com/25665348901529

I recommend pasting this link in another tab. So you can stay on the forum.

• edited September 2014

Crawfish

He didn’t trust any of them, even if they did have a baby. Jennifer was the most suspicious; she was always scanning the area, and keeping an eye out. She was the one pulling the strings. But still they had a baby, and they couldn’t deny that, but he would keep a careful eye over them. He spent most of his time outside the house, searching specifically for baby formula, and he had also found a crib for him to sleep in.

Allena mentioned Wellington, they had heard rumors from Puncake Jr, but he never gave them full details. Crawfish thought it all superstitious nonsense, but Ian was trying to convince them to leave. Crawfish didn’t need them, but they needed him, if they were going to Wellington Crawfish would come, only because they were his friends now.

After an unsuccessful scavenging he headed back to the house. Empty handed again, Puncake Jr wouldn’t be happy. When he got there the door was open. Blood stained the floor, and on the ground was the motionless figure of Jennifer. The house was abandoned, and all the food was gone. Crawfish was alone.

Spark

He woke up in a hole. He got up and wiped the sand from his body. He climbed a rope left for him and he was on the outside of the house outside of the walls near the back. He knew he shouldn’t screw with this guy, but if he could make it to the boat, then he could escape. He would sail far away, and he would kill Eli if it came to it. Craig opened the gates “You’re back!” He said surprised.

“Meeting in five minutes, in the Room.” Spark told him quickly as he went inside. After five minutes everyone had assembled in the “Room” which was quite small, with quaint furniture where people could sit. Even the Gustav, and Jewfreeus were up and about. “Where were you?” Craig begins.

“Someone told me to annihilate that fire cult, and I didn’t get the idea that he was joking around. We need to think about leaving. What do you guys think about the new people?” Spark asked his new group. Craig’s face-hardened, and Blue’s eyes lightened up. Emily seemed uncaring, but threw a quick glance to Devyn, and Gustav.

Spark had already decided. “They’re coming with us. But… It can only fit so much people. Devyn, and Gustav. I’m afraid you two will be left behind. But we’ll leave you here with some food, you can defend this place.” Spark said trying to sound disappointed.

“What?! We just got here, and now you’re ditching us?” Gustav said angrily.

“At least we helped you.” Craig sneered.

“Spark, it’s all or nothing, if we don’t go now then I’m afraid of what that man will do to you. But hey at least they’ll have Zaphaeus with them.” Emily said.

“We can’t just leave them here!” Blue complained”

“This is complete bullshit! What about Jewfreeus? Why is he going with you?” Gustav said. Devyn was silent beside him.

“We can’t take the risk, we have to leave now!” Craig said already making his way out the door.

“I’m not going. Gustav can take my place.” Blue said.

“No! I won’t leave without Devyn. We’re both getting on that boat.” Gustav replied, heading outside.

Everyone headed outside…

Gustav, and Craig were fighting. Craig was winning being the older, two armed opponent, and Gustav was on the ground, and Craig was kicking him hard in every place he could, Gustav groaning in horror. Devyn was screaming, trying to pull him away. Emily was nowhere to be seen. The shed door was open. Jewfreeus suddenly started beating on an unsuspecting Blue who stumbled back, and on the ground as he scrambled backwards his back against the wall.

All this had just erupted in a matter of seconds, because of a boat. He could bet Emily was going to ditch them with the boat right now.

[Lock the shed door. Then go after Craig. Save the boat, injured Gustav, dead Blue.]

[Lock the shed door. Then go after Jewfreeus. Save the boat, injured Blue. Dead Gustav.]

[Go immediately to save Gustav. Lose boat. Blue injured.]

[Go immediately to save Blue. Lose boat, Gustav injured.]

[Go immediately for the boat. Blue and Gustav in danger.]

I put the results of your choice in, just so you know what you're getting into :].

Note: If you don't save the boat then Spark will be forced to do what Eli told him to do. However if he saves the boat he won't have to, but costing Gustav, or Blue's lives.

• edited September 2014

Damn, this is a bad situation. Also, thx Jewf.

Atleast we both live in this, and I'd rather not have Gustav injured.

Crawfish He didn’t trust any of them, even if they did have a baby. Jennifer was the most suspicious; she was always scanning the area, a

• Larry is going to help Greg.

• I won't be making summaries anymore, time only permits me to make the parts. Sorry but you'll just have to read all of it if you miss anything :p

• This is the worst situation, so I guess someone needs to die if Spark wants to live, and go in the boat.

[Lock the shed door. Then go after Jewfreeus. Save the boat, injured Blue. Dead Gustav.]

I'm really sorry, Gustav. I am. It's just how things have to be, in my opinion. No dead character is good, but losing the boat is shitty, and Blue is more capable of surviving, you having 1 arm and all. I feel like it's the right choice, Blue has a better chance of surviving, like I said, and I know Devyn will suffer a great loss, and god damn this is a lot of explanation, but it's the pizza and ice cream choice, and DAMN IT I NEED TO CONVINCE MYSELF ESCAPING WITH BLUE AND EMILY IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, AND DAMN IT, IT IS! Ok, so I hope at least 1 person will agree with me, to make me feel validated :P Sorry, Devyn and Gustav, again.

• Well written my friend. That is very true though. No boat and Spark is in trouble, unless you don't care about Spark but he's a cook dude. Thanks for the unique opinion, and thoughts, fun to read :D.

maxbear29 posted: »

This is the worst situation, so I guess someone needs to die if Spark wants to live, and go in the boat. [Lock the shed door. Then go aft

• Gotta be my favourite typo of all time. "He's a cook dude." Character development: Spark is a chef. Thanks for the reply, anyway XD

Well written my friend. That is very true though. No boat and Spark is in trouble, unless you don't care about Spark but he's a cook dude. Thanks for the unique opinion, and thoughts, fun to read .

• LOL. Sorry. I meant cool :p.

Maybe that wasn't a typo and Spark was actually a cook? The plot thickens! Just kidding but thanks for pointing that out lol. I won't edit it so this makes sense.

Gotta be my favourite typo of all time. "He's a cook dude." Character development: Spark is a chef. Thanks for the reply, anyway XD

• Ellie

She hoped she did the right thing. Eli, and Spark had disappeared as she got outside. It wasn’t her problem though, so she head back to the house to watch over Spark as Eli instructed. He was a hard man that one he wouldn’t take any shit. As she dragged herself to the house she suddenly remembered Ohyoupokedme. She thought he liked her, but now she would never know. Spark’s friend killed him, and Ellie should have stabbed him when he had the chance.

Maybe Spark wasn’t the same as his friend. But all bandits were the same, he wasn’t changed, it was all an act, Ellie could tell, yet she stuck with him, he didn’t seem to mean her any harm. Where did everybody go?… Everyone was either gone or dead. AWESOMEO, Ohyoupokedme, Raging, Lewis, Emily, Liam, Cody, Glinda, Miles, Deceptio, Lenny, Shu, Calvin, David, Larry, and so many others, all gone. She had known all of them, and watched them die one by one.

What was the point of living? Everybody dies around her she was a curse. They didn’t need her. Man it was hot. Before she turned around she saw a familiar figure. He came closer it was Ohyoupokedme! She ran towards him and hugged him. “I missed you.” She said crying in his arms. He hugged her back and kissed her forehead. “It’s going to be okay.” He whispered.

Ellie awoke in a weird house. A guy was pacing. “You’re awake! Where’s Spark?!” He asked. Ellie noticed it was that guy Zaphaeus. He was holding a bag in his hand. “How did I get here?” She asked.

“Luckily I found you. You were on the ground like you fainted or something. I carried you here. Now I will ask again. Do you know where Spark is?” Zaphaeus said a bit more loudly.

“No… I never saw him.” Ellie lied.

“What are you doing out here then?” Zaphaeus asked.

“I was uh. Looking for him.” Ellie said quickly. Zaphaeus processed this and opened the door. “We better get back.” He said ushering her out. They began their walk back.

Dawn

They only had one bag left. They had ten days. The barren wasteland stretched far. Cody directed them to the ocean, away from the clan war, to the coast where it was said to be relatively safe. Cody was nice, but sometimes he was overprotective of her, and he wasn’t her dad. He was only a few years older then her. This was where the war between the clans was, and it was left as a ruin, with so sign of what was there before.

Cody pulled out his binoculars and looked through them, he said he saw something. It looked like… Fires. Cody passes her the binoculars and she looks through. They were all around this little canyon, and people stood around them, some meditated, some danced, and others stared at it. It was really weird.

“Do you think they’re friendly?” Cody asks.

“Obviously not. Just look at them… And nobody in the right mind would be that close to fire in a summer like this.” Dawn replied.

Cody agreed, and they began walking away, until a car was spotted driving towards them, really fast. Cody shot his gun at the driver, but the glass was bulletproof! He began shooting at the tire, but the car still rolled quickly towards them. Cody grabbed Dawn and jumped to the side, a hard crunch sound being heard as the car drove past. Dawn looked down at Cody, and his leg was twisted the wrong way, snapped like a twig.

Cody looked like he was going to scream. He grit his teeth really hard, and muttered “Do it, and go.” He said, tears beginning to form. Dawn picked up the gun, shot him, and ran. She heard bullets race past her, she was too far for them to get a good shot. A tear streamed down her cheek as she sprinted hard into the direction whence she came.

Terrence

The group returned a few people short. "God dammit..." Terrence muttered, every time they came back with a lot of dead people, Chief would blame him, which was total bullshit. Terrence sighed as he opened the gate for them. But then Terrence's eyes lit up as he searched the crowd. "Where's the boss?" He asked. Jackson shook his head. "Fuckin hell..." Terrence murmured. Farell stormed to his room, kicking a barrel full of water down, spilling it all over the courtyard.

"What the fuck man!" Said Darnell pushing Farell down.

Terrence tore the two apart before a real fight would happen. "I'm in charge now. We go by my rules. There aren't much of us left, but I'm determined that we can win this war. Meeting in the common room in an hour. And Darnell, I want you watching the perimeter like a damn hawk or I'll have you flayed." Terrence barked. Everyone bustled to their assigned areas.

After an hour everyone was assembled. Only six of them left... They started out with around one hundred, but they had all slowly died off, this war was not going so well. There was one long table, and people sat in their respective seats, Terrence now at the front where Chief used to sit. Caroline's eyes looked deep, dark, and look liked she had cried for a while, Terrence wondered who broke it to her, or if she found out for herself.

"As you know we're all kind of fucked right now, but that's okay, We have options. We've lost many people in this war, and we are faced with the fate of our clan. Any ideas?" Terrence asked as he set the room in motion.

The room is in silence, nobody speaks for a few seconds, but Jackson pipes up. "We keep fighting. For Chief." He said standing up, and pounding his fist on his breast. "Maybe we could enlist the help of Kenot, and the Inciners" Jackson suggested.

"Idiots... Go ahead and get yourselves killed, I'll be leaving, I don't want to be a part of this anymore.." Farell said in his annoying tone.

"We could always make a peace treaty, and live here." Heron adding on toying with a lock of hair.

"Get a man inside to assassinate Jaguer. Cut off the head of the snake." Caroline said.

"There's always Wellington... Whatever your decision is, we're with you." Darnell stated from the back guarding the door.

[We attempt to join with the other clans to take down Unjiib]

[Part ways, and say their goodbyes.]

[Make a peace treaty with the enemy.]

[Assassinate the leader.]

[Go to Wellington]

• Goddamn, Cody is a badass! Rip in Peas.

Go assassinato the leader!

Ellie She hoped she did the right thing. Eli, and Spark had disappeared as she got outside. It wasn’t her problem though, so she head bac

• [Go immediately to save Gustav. Lose boat. Blue injured.]

The boat is pipe dream... Ain't no way Spark will make it with the boat... And well... I'm maimed... But I'll hope that I live... For Devyn.

Crawfish He didn’t trust any of them, even if they did have a baby. Jennifer was the most suspicious; she was always scanning the area, a

• [Go immediately to save Gustav. Lose boat. Blue injured.] The boat is pipe dream... Ain't no way Spark will make it with the boat... And well... I'm maimed... But I'll hope that I live... For Devyn.

• [Go immediately to save Gustav. Lose boat. Blue injured.]

• edited September 2014

You're here? O.o

Ayyyyy lmao! Feeling very Elmer about this.

• Thanks ma nigga!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Damn, this is a bad situation. Also, thx Jewf. [Go immediately to save Gustav. Lose boat. Blue injured.] Atleast we both live in this, and I'd rather not have Gustav injured.

• That's good :). Glad you're back!

I come back, and I'm sure as fuck not ready to die yet.

• Oh, you started this back up? Geez, I didn't know. :c

• I come back, and I'm sure as fuck not ready to die yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pQ1v8NVgb4

• He started this back up ages ago

Twistee posted: »

Oh, you started this back up? Geez, I didn't know. :c

• Sorry :/. I thought you knew! Since your character died you can make a new one if you want :)

Oh, you started this back up? Geez, I didn't know. :c

• Ages = 2 weeks. Seems legit

Lehfeels posted: »

He started this back up ages ago

• Im taking the logic of cartoons and placing it here

Alt text

Ages = 2 weeks. Seems legit

• Spark will go immediately to Gustav. The boat will be lost, and Blue will be injured.

• Lehfeels posted: »

Im taking the logic of cartoons and placing it here

• I live on. mm...

Spark will go immediately to Gustav. The boat will be lost, and Blue will be injured.

• Whos character died?

Sorry . I thought you knew! Since your character died you can make a new one if you want

• Mine did back in Season 1. I was Spark's partner back then.

Lehfeels posted: »

Whos character died?

• Remember that choice to shoot through Mark or surrender? If you shot that would have changed so much of the story lol! You would have became the leader of the camps, James, and Kharkand would never get to the city, meaning Eli, would have saved Gengar and Mateo from being kidnapped by bandits making Eli trust people. WeMissYouCarley, and Shu would both be alive, and you would bring them to the camp. And yeah I could go on forever XD

Remember guys

Your choices matter!

Mine did back in Season 1. I was Spark's partner back then.

• Damn, I was gonna be a badass. -.-

I might make a character soon. :)

Remember that choice to shoot through Mark or surrender? If you shot that would have changed so much of the story lol! You would have became

• [Assassinate the leader.]

Wellington is a load of shit, Joining with others will kill them all, making peace is stupid, and risky if they decline, and Parting ways just cuts this whole plotline short. This is the good choice. Also, the fact so many characters die, we see them die, and reappear later is so bizarre to me. It's what pissed me off about Lord of the Rings, nobody really dies, they get resurrected later. It's just a minor complaint, though, doesn't ruin the story, plus, it's nice to see familiar faces.

• [Assassinate the leader.]

Ellie She hoped she did the right thing. Eli, and Spark had disappeared as she got outside. It wasn’t her problem though, so she head bac

• Larry

[Go help Greg]

He rushed through the brush, foliage, and trees to aid his drunken friend. He didn’t deserve to die, that would be a douche canoe move, and Larry told himself. As he reached the source of the sound Greg was upside down, his foot caught in a rope. Larry had just run into the open and… He felt handcuffs click behind his back, and he swung his elbow to hit the person’s head. Unfortunately the person was quite short, and agile, and without effort dodged the attack.

Then he felt rope around his legs, and he fell, face first, his face landing in some dirt, and a stick scratching his forehead. “Kenot, stand down!” Someone yelled. Someone pulled Larry, up and Greg could be heard muttering gibberish as he fell from the tree. They were both put in front of an Asian man. “I want information.” He says, clearly knowing little English.

“We don’t know anything. Our base just fell, and now we’re lost.” Larry said.

“You guys… are… fags.” Greg laughed.

“Kill the drunk one. Let the other one go. Let this be a warning.” The leader said.

“What’s your name?” Larry asks.

“They call me Bokin. Why do you ask?” He replied.

“So I can find you.” Larry muttered.

Greg was yelling as men restrained him and Bokin put a gun to his head. Larry tried to fight back, but the other men pulled him back, and he watched his friend die…

Luis

He found himself in a medical room swarmed by doctors, and then he went out again. He now found himself in a chair across from what looked to be the leader. He was fair of skin, with a slight tan. He seemed clean, and he wore these illustrious garments that made him look royal. “I am the one they call Jaguer. You are Luis correct? We have been looking for you and your friends.” He said.

Luis didn’t like this, not at all. Jaguer continued. “Your friend Ben did not make it. Do you know where James and Randy have gone?” He asked politely. Luis shook his head, not remembering much from the past night. All he remembered was pain, gunfire, and a explosion. Jaguer sighs, “That is… Most unfortunate. I would like to offer you to stay with us. We are the strongest clan as of now, and we could use… Experienced people such as yourself. We only want what’s best for you, and your friends.” Jaguer explained. He sounded considerate but was he telling the truth?

[Join them]

[Leave]

[Pretend to be with them, then leave]

• The group will decide to assassinate the leader.

• I didn't resurrect anybody? (If I did please tell me their names, I probably have an explanation). And the only person that got revived in LoTR was Gandalf I'm pretty sure.

[Assassinate the leader.] Wellington is a load of shit, Joining with others will kill them all, making peace is stupid, and risky if they

• [Pretend to be with them, then leave]

Larry [Go help Greg] He rushed through the brush, foliage, and trees to aid his drunken friend. He didn’t deserve to die, that would b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.