Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• Alt text

Alt text

And thank you If it weren't for your story I wouldn't even be writing mine

• Spark

“We need to get out of here before more of them show up. Are you coming with us or not?” He asks with a smirk. He knew his old group thought he was dead, but he had luckily made it out. He took down a lot of those bandits. Ellie stared at him for a while. “Can we trust them?” One girl asks. Ellie slowly nods.

“Zaphaeus, and Craig, go carry that man in the car. You, and her can carry the one armed man.” Spark said pointing to Rafael and Devyn. “If you want to live come with us. Now.” Spark said. Zaphaeus and Craig brushed past him with an unconscious Jewfreeus in their arms. Gustav was also out and Devyn was keeping pressure on the wound. “Ellie you lead, I’ll keep the rear.” He said. Ellie obeyed and they made their way.

“How far is it?” Rafael asked.

“Just a few minutes. We’ll be there soon.” Craig said, grunting as he struggled to carry Jewfreeus. Spark checked with his binoculars. He saw the house, the shed, and the river. They would be there soon. But he wondered what they would think about the boat. They had been stocking up on what little they could find, so that they could sail to an island of some sort, where there was less of the walkers. But he was hesitant of bringing this group with them.

After a few minutes Spark sat in the chair on the flat side of the roof. Around the house and shed was a makeshift fence that was about five feet high. The group headed inside, and he stood on watch. Something was moving in the distance. A column was marching aimlessly, but seemed to be headed in another direction. There were two army looking humvees, and five men on both sides holding torches chanting something. There was a man standing on the top of one of the cars beating a drum and on the other car…

There was a child… Strung up on a pole. It was Ruby. An old man with a long white beard, and a elaborate black robe holds a torch and is screaming aloud. There guys again? They never let up Spark thinks, recalling the fire cult. Spark listens carefully. “Bring us victory O Lord! Give us the strength to vanquish our foes, let this sacrifice be pleasing to you.” He said. But Spark had already looked through the scope and was ready to shoot. Spark knew this was pointless but he had to try. He aimed and fired.

The torch flew out of the hand of the old man and onto the ground. Spark then proceeded to shoot the men carrying torches. They were running towards the house now. “NO YOU FOOLS!” The old man said grabbing a torch out of someone’s hand and walking towards Ruby. The ten torch men continued to jog towards him. Spark called for help. They had set traps around the house that Spark could set off by shooting but there was no choice, he had to save the boy, no matter what the cost.

Spark always was a good shot, even at the beginning with Twistee. Ah… He missed him, he had pretty much risked everything just to save him, and now here they were. He shot, but the bullet missed, and one of the drivers ended up dying. The old man was getting close. But then he started running to the other car, jumped in, and it drove away. Spark managed a shot at the passenger, but they got away. Ruby remained on the post, and he looked asleep. After the leader escaped, the group had got outside. The men with the torches wore no shirt, and only had a torch as a weapon. Craig alone easily gunned them down, leaving a heap of crazy lunatics on their doorstep.

“Craig, toss them in the river.” Spark said as he got back to the ground. Craig nods.

Spark heads to the car, but then the driver door can be heard being slammed shut. And Ruby has disappeared. The car starts, and begins to drive away. He pulls out his rifle and aims for the tires. He feels something hard slam against the back of his head….

“Chief”

[Leave Randy for the walkers. Kill James.]

“Xero. Off that one over there for me.” He said pointing to James. “Let’s go before the Unjiib show up. If the Barrus are ever going to succeed, we need to lose less people. They killed three of us today! God, Terrence sucks at training you dingos. Ah well, let’s go.” He said.

Xero drives a knife right into James’ head and walks beside him. They watch as Heron quickly stabs Randy’s legs. “It’s your luck day… Well not really.” She said finishing off and falling in beside Jackson, and Farell.

They walk down the road, crossbows, bows, guns and all. The clanking of their guns is the only thing they hear as they march.

Randy Snow

The pain in his legs were unbearable he couldn’t get up. He swore under his breath and attempted to get up. It only hurt him more and he just lay there. Well, I’m screwed he thought to himself. He turned his head and he saw James, poor bastard. He saw his death approach him, and a really slow approach. “So this is it huh…” He said quietly sighing. He put his hands up and raised his middle fingers at the zombies, while they only replied with a groan. They bent down and moved their hands towards him. He closed his eyes….

• Yes I'm continuing. I may not like it as much, but I don't want to let you guys down.

Spark “We need to get out of here before more of them show up. Are you coming with us or not?” He asks with a smirk. He knew his old grou

• :'D

Yes I'm continuing. I may not like it as much, but I don't want to let you guys down.

• Alt text

Yes I'm continuing. I may not like it as much, but I don't want to let you guys down.

• Nice! Hat's off to Randy, deviant to the end; might get munched on but they're going to get the finger first. Really liked that for some reason. Nice to see you decided to hang around a continue as well. I'm sure there are many others that feel exactly the same.

Spark “We need to get out of here before more of them show up. Are you coming with us or not?” He asks with a smirk. He knew his old grou

• Azlyn

The gas soon ran out. The car slowed to a stop. Once they got out of the car he hugged her as hard as he could. “Azlyn I missed you. I haven’t seen you in so long!” He said smiling. She smiled back at him, and hugged him back. Ruby wondered if he would ever see Sebastien again. “Wait I thought you were dead.” Ruby said.

“It’s a long story, but I’m alive, and we need to find whoever’s left.” She said, looking around cautiously. “Let’s get out of here.” She said holding her hand out. Ruby looks up at her, in the eyes smiles, and quickly grabs her hand.

“Promise me you won’t leave again?” Ruby said squeezing her hand and looking at her.

“I Promise.”

“I’m sorry. But I can’t make any promises.”

Randy Snow

He didn’t feel anything. That was weird. He was expecting excruciating pain he was hurting enough already. Or was he dead already? Heh that was fast he thought to himself. Wait why is it all dark? He felt something roll over his chest. What?… He opened his eyes. It smelled like he pooped himself, and the first thing he saw was some kind of robot leg. Was this a dream? Did he time travel to the future? That sounded stupid, he looked farther up and a man picked him up.

Suddenly, Randy felt tired; he closed his eyes once more, only seeing a dark, hard face carrying him, running, determination is his eyes.

Spark

He opened his eyes and he found his hands and feet tied to a table. The back of his head hurt so much he wanted to yell. He looked around. Ellie was standing there with a knife in hand, looking hesitant to kill him. “What’s this about? You need to let go of the past. I’m not the same man I was. Tell me one thing that I did that wronged you.” Spark said calmly. That seemed to make her even more scared.

Spark noticed this wasn’t the house. Ellie must have dragged him to another house, but was she even strong enough to carry him? “Here let me do it.” A man said stepping out of the darkness, snatching the dagger, and looking Spark in the eyes. “I know what you’ve done. AWESOMEO… Kharkand, James, Gary… I know what you did to all of them.” He said with the flames of anger in his eyes.

Spark was scared now. “How did you know…?” He said quietly.

“I was watching. And they told me everything about your old group, especially you. You were lucky Adrian killed AWESOMEO first. If he saw you then you would be dead already.” Eli said flipping the knife, and letting it run across his fingers in a fast motion.

Eli brought down the knife, and inch below Spark’s crotch. “ I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Eli said pulling the knife out and cutting his bonds.

Spark was relieved and got up. He rubbed his wrists and looked at Eli, who flashed a grin. “You will have a chance at redemption. You must… Prove yourself.” Eli said.

“I want you to eliminate the fire cult, for they are sinners, who should have died out long ago. I thought them all obliterated when I last saw them two years ago, but they live on. If any surrender, bring them to me. Any of your companions from your group are free to join you. Second I would like you to find Adrian, and bring him to me alive. I’ve seen him, and I know he’s still alive, out there.” Eli said, shoving a gun into Spark’s arms. “ Meet me at the place in which you once ruled. I’ll be watching. Good luck.” Eli said opening the door.

Spark tentatively walks outside, and a bag is thrown over his head. He feels something tight around his throat and he gasps for air. “You have one week.” He hears Eli says, and then everything goes dark.

• "I Promise."

Azlyn The gas soon ran out. The car slowed to a stop. Once they got out of the car he hugged her as hard as he could. “Azlyn I missed you

• Alright thanks for the tip!

ComingSoon posted: »

“I Promise.” Awesome part man! One little thing is it would be easier to tell if you put my thoughts in italics. Other than that you're doing a great job!

• “I Promise.”

Awesome part man! One little thing is it would be easier to tell if you put my thoughts in italics. Other than that you're doing a great job!

Azlyn The gas soon ran out. The car slowed to a stop. Once they got out of the car he hugged her as hard as he could. “Azlyn I missed you

• Wow, this was an interesting chapter! There more here to this story than I know at the moment. I am really glad you chose to continue with this.

I promise

• Alright thanks for the tip!

No problem @Raging_Blades! Always happy to help :D

“I Promise.” Awesome part man! One little thing is it would be easier to tell if you put my thoughts in italics. Other than that you're doing a great job!

• “I Promise.”

• edited September 2014

Terrence.....Raging, I think we may have similarly named Villans. I also have a character....named Terrence.....who leads a group of people.....In my story.......

• “I Promise.”

• edited September 2014

What if they are the same person?

Alt text

I'm just kidding :P

maxbear29 posted: »

Terrence.....Raging, I think we may have similarly named Villans. I also have a character....named Terrence.....who leads a group of people.....In my story.......

• Azlyn will promise!

• Devyn

“Where are Ellie, and Spark?” She asks a patrolling Craig.

“I don’t know… I was just dumping the bodies, and then when I looked for him he wasn’t there. There was no trace of a struggle… Whatever happened to them, there was a professional mixed up in it.” He said looking through his binoculars.

Devyn hoped Jewfreeus, and Gustav would be okay, they were both pretty busted up. Especially Gustav, without an arm, that would be rough. Blue, and Emily were inside tending to them. The house was fairly decent, and the fence made it easily defendable. For some reason the group seemed protective of the shed…

“We should send a search party.” Zaphaeus said from behind them, breaking the silence. Craig turns around.

“Well, since you suggested it, why don’t you go look for them?” Craig snaps back.

“Fine. But can I bring someone with me?” Zaphaeus says bravely, with and ounce of fear amidst his words.

“I think that’s a bad call. I am second in charge, and we need as much people here as possible. You’ll have to go alone.” Craig said.

Zaphaeus sighs, and leaves the protection of the walls. He looks back at Craig for a moment, hoping he might change his mind. Craig shakes his head, and Devyn feels bad for him.

[Go with Zaphaeus]

[Stay within the walls]

Sebastien

Stephany runs up beside him. “You can’t just storm off like this! You have to listen to me!” She said, as the rain soaked them both. Sebastien ignores her and walks faster away from her. Stephany was frustrated by this and clung onto him. “Please. I need you.” She said almost crying now. Sebastien looks her in the eyes with nothing but an endless cave behind his. It seemed like minutes as they just stared at each other.

Sebastien didn’t know what to think. Should he kiss her? No that didn’t seem right. What did she want from him? He was broken… Sebastien sighed, screw it all.

He leaned in for a kiss…

Stephany obviously didn’t see that coming. But for some reason they lingered there for a moment, the rain sliding down their worn faces. Sebastien wished that moment would never end, but after a few seconds he pulled away quick. That was stupid…

“I’m… Sorry.” Sebastien said feeling awkward. He didn’t know what to do now. He stands there frozen for a minute, and starts to walk back, when he feels something small, and soft slide into his hand. They quietly walked towards the house…

• edited September 2014

[Stay within the walls]

Last time we took a risk, we helped James and he died and Randy almost died. May as well stay safe. Also, I cringed at Sebastien's part. A lot.

• You read fast XD

maxbear29 posted: »

[Stay within the walls] Last time we took a risk, we helped James and he died and Randy almost died. May as well stay safe. Also, I cringed at Sebastien's part. A lot.

• Well, I got to the choice, and made it, then read Sebastien's part. And yes, I do read extremely fast. Like, I saw it instantly as I came on the site, read it in about 2 minutes. Shorter part, though.

You read fast XD

• [Stay within the walls]

Devyn “Where are Ellie, and Spark?” She asks a patrolling Craig. “I don’t know… I was just dumping the bodies, and then when I looked

• [Stay within the walls]

Cool part, excited to see how I survived :D

Devyn “Where are Ellie, and Spark?” She asks a patrolling Craig. “I don’t know… I was just dumping the bodies, and then when I looked

• stay within the walls

• [Go with Zaphaeus]

• Devyn will stay within the walls. Zaphaeus will go alone.

• Heron

Jackson was carrying the first one, they shot, which they had stabbed in the head, and Farell was dragging the other in a bag. “Good job blowing up the car.” Farell remarks, grunting as he continues to drag the body bag.

“Fuck you too.” Jackson said, James’ tool belt clanking beside him.

“Can you all just shut up? All this racket and we’ll all be screwed.” Xero said, giving a dirty glare to them both. Heron tried to tune out all their voices, focusing only on the outside of their little group. If they were going to make it back, they needed to be careful.
    Suddenly she heard a small rustling of the bushes. She equips her bow, draws an arrow quickly, and releases. A scarfed man rolls down the slope, with and broken arrow shaft sticking out of his head. The group is silent.

“Good one!” Jackson exclaimed. Heron nods in appreciation but something didn’t feel right.

“I’m sorry.” Xero said. A gunshot echoes into the sky, and scarved men surround the group. The leader, the only one whose dark skinned dark face is revealed walks toward them. He puts his hand on Xero’s shoulder, which walks towards the other group. Farell sneers at him, and slowly moved his hand towards his gun. “One move and you all die. Now I would like you to give us the boys, we have need of them.” He says gesturing towards Luis, and Ben.

“Farell don’t…” Chief said carefully, “Listen… Jaguer is it? We’ll leave you the bodies just let us go.”

“Not enough. I need something more.” He said frowning.

“My life. Just let them go.” Chief said desperately.

Jaguer smiled “Good enough, you may go.” He said smiling, and motioning, as a crowd of people makes an exit.

“Chief you can’t be serious?” Jackson said, looking him in the eye.

“Just go…” He said putting his arm on Jackson’s shoulder. “Tell… Tell Caroline I love her. Now go! Before he changes his mind. For Barrus.” He said somberly.

“For Barrus.” Jackson replied, and turned away to join Heron. They silently walk down the line of grass, with a line of people on their sides. “Any last words?” Heron hears Jaguer say.

“We are strong, we will not falter, and we will succeed.” Chief says. Heron turns around and watches as Jaguer blows his head off.

Azlyn

“I promise.” She told him. Ruby smiled, and they began to find their way out of the mass of underbrush, and trees. “Do you think Sebastien will be okay?” Ruby asks. Azlyn remembered him; he was that guy who was with Sebastien at the fire cult’s old group. She wondered who else had survived that wreck. “Yeah, he’s probably fine. Don’t worry, we’ll find him. Could you show me where you saw him last?” Azlyn said.

Ruby nods “But I’ll need a high point to see the area, and find it.” He told her confidently. Eventually they reached a water tower, and Ruby pointed at a smoldering ruin far off. They climbed down, and began their journey to find Sebastien, alive or not.

Devyn

[Stay within the walls.]

“I hope he finds them she says sadly, as she goes inside to check on Gustav, and Jewfreeus. Inside Jewfreeus was moaning in pain, clutching on to a rail as Blue tried to remove the bullet pieces, and fix him up. “Will he be alright?” Devyn asked Blue. Blue sighs, and chortles “He’ll be okay by tomorrow, don’t worry about it. But can I ask you something?” He said getting more serious.

“Sure.” Devyn replied.

“How do you guys know Spark… He’s a good man right?” Blue said unsure, and unknowing.

“I’m not sure. Only Ellie knew him, and she’s not here right now. But they told me about him. From what I heard he is okay, but he may be a little unstable. I wouldn’t worry about it though.” Devyn said trying her best to reassure him.

“Okay… Thanks. And be careful around Craig, ever since he lost his mother a few days ago, he hasn’t been the most stable either.” Blue said before she left.

“Thanks.” Devyn said leaving the room, and closing the door silently behind her. She followed the hall to Gustav’s room and entered. Emily was crouched down beside him, her hand on his head. When she heard Devyn come in she stood up, “What are you doing here?” She said.

“What do you mean? I can’t see my friend? We’re not getting off to a good start.” Devyn retorted.

Emily shook her head. “Sorry about that. I just… Don’t like being interrupted. You can see him now.” She said feeling a bit stupid, and leaving the room. Devyn sits down on the bed beside him. She sat there in silence, just looking at him. She crawled close in front of him, and nestled against him as the moon rose.

• Sorry no choices! Also, from now on you when you vote you can say which character you want me to write next, or you think hasn't been seen much of lately. I might not use it, but it's good to know what you guys enjoy, and want to see more of.

Currently I'm thinking to write for, Larry's group, Puncake and Randy, Zaphaeus, Ian and the group at the house, and Spark.

Heron Jackson was carrying the first one, they shot, which they had stabbed in the head, and Farell was dragging the other in a bag. “Goo

• Oooooooh exciting! I'm actually not sure who I want to see.

Sorry no choices! Also, from now on you when you vote you can say which character you want me to write next, or you think hasn't been seen m

• I'm interested to see how I turned out...

Sorry no choices! Also, from now on you when you vote you can say which character you want me to write next, or you think hasn't been seen m

• Yeah, sorta kinda. I just left a message.

Already on it . By the way is that chat still being used?

• Already on it ;).

By the way is that chat still being used?

I'm interested to see how I turned out...

• Your comment disappeared but could you link me to the chat in PM? Thanks.

I'm interested to see how I turned out...

• ?

Your comment disappeared but could you link me to the chat in PM? Thanks.

• Not you, ComingSoon. Unless you have a question?

Lehfeels posted: »

?

• wanna come on my chat with me and goldenpaladin and alot of other common faces on the forums?

Not you, ComingSoon. Unless you have a question?

• Sure! Thanks :D

Lehfeels posted: »

wanna come on my chat with me and goldenpaladin and alot of other common faces on the forums?

• I just went to shower don't leave ;-;

Your comment disappeared but could you link me to the chat in PM? Thanks.

• Larry

He catches up to Greg and spins him around. “Pull it together Greg, or else you’re out of here, and I don’t want to throw you out.” Larry said. Greg responds at an awkward attempt to punch Larry’s head. Larry swiftly dodges the drunken attack, and twists Greg’s arm. Greg yells.

“I ne’er liked you Larrrrr-E” He said angrily. “Jus leave me awone.” He cried out trying to kick him. Larry punches him in the stomach, and he stumbles against a tree, and laughs at him. “I don’t need yew, im leavin.” He said stumbling away. Larry watched him leave. They probably didn’t need him anyway. Larry headed back to camp, and noticed Ashley, and Gengar all cuddled up together. Oh boy, he though.

Larry decided he should give them some alone time, as he headed out to hunt. That was almost all people thought about him, just a hunter, no not anymore, he was their leader now he was taking charge. By hunting he kept them alive, and he felt under appreciated. These days game wasn’t easy to find, but with Larry’s expert tracking skills, he still manages to find some animals, and forages food from bushes.

It had been a few minutes, and then he heard a scream. It sounded like Greg…

[Go and help Greg]

[Head back to camp]

Puncake

He drove them up to his old cabin where he had stayed once before, and it was now where he lived. He put Randy, and James on beds, and tended to them. They weren’t too busted up luckily they would make it. Puncake wasn’t sure he even knew them; he hadn’t seen people in a long time. He wanted to help them maybe he could be part of a group again…

God he missed people. Finally, Randy awoke, and Puncake looked at his expression. He seemed confused, not knowing where he was, and then he looked at Puncake, a bit frightened at his leg. “Who are you? Why are you helping us?” He says.

“I just want to help you guys. That’s all.” Puncake said

“Thanks… Well… I better get some rest.” Randy says, then lying down. Puncake leaves the room; things were beginning to look up.

**Zaphaeus **

He clutched his gun tightly; maybe this wasn’t the best idea… He had only shot a gun twice, but he knew how to defend himself. The sun begins to set, and once it becomes dark, Zaphaeus soon regrets his decision of going, especially alone. But he wasn’t going to give up on Spark. He was a good leader, bad past or not.

Craig made a bad call. Letting him go alone was just throwing away another member, and they needed him for the boat, if Craig was so okay with sending him then the area was safe… Right? He found a few houses and searched them, but still nothing. After an hour Zaphaeus decided to head back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.