Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

edited September 2014 in Forum Games

Yep, it's here guys. I made a new thread just to make things easier and more organized! Create characters here! Criteria is on the first page, post you're comment on the latest page to submit character!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/66747/fan-fic-preparation-thread

Thanks to Harpadarpa, and Clayton_Boylan for inspiration. This fan fic was probably the third fan fic(That I know of) containing forum users as characters, and soon after LeeTheProfessional began his fan fic which became a major hit in the forums, and brought a wonderful group of people together. I can't stress enough at how thankful I am to all these people especially LeeTheProfessional.

And welcome for newcomers!

TL;DR: Thanks everybody, and welcome new people. Reading the last season is not mandatory. Character creation thread is in the first link!

EDIT 1 : This contains swear words, and mature content. So just a warning. But obviously if you played The Walking Dead Game then you should be alright with it.

EDIT 2: I usually post one part per day! I'm trying my best!

EDIT 3: Link to season one on google docs. Reading it is not necessary! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jFsi9vqAGurZn_GienX8z1o04zaCawTo5DbyPU0awo8/edit

Comments

• edited September 2014

Preview

Sands blow fiercely in the wind. A fairly tall man is walking into the distance. He dons a cowboy hat, and some sandy, old clothes, with a red scarf tied around his neck. The ground is harsh, and rocky, recent marks in the ground show that there was a struggle here. There is a span of broken down buildings on the horizon, where the sun slowly sets. The man shakes his head. He ventures into the city and it was abandoned, kind of like some old cowboy movie cliche where the outside of the town was empty because two guys were going to duel with guns or something. He looks down at his tall brown boots, dirt covered, but they kept him alive. He straightened his brown leather jacket, man it was getting hot...

His long pants got pulled back by the wind and bit but he kept on moving. He looked up. This was New York. A desolate wasteland that could only be recognized if you really knew the place. He sighs and continues into the ruins. He remembered the last time he was here. It was beautiful, although it was overrun, it was still a wonderful sight. But now it was all gone, crushed into dust, and left for the dusters to roam, and the Unjiib Clan to loot. The last time he was here things didn't do so good, but he still remembered. Eli remembered. He always remembered.

Side Note: It has been many years since the Apocalypse first started. If you want to start you're story at the beginning of the outbreak then let me know. I will improvise somehow.

• *your story

Anyway, since Ashley is unknow, i don't have to submit another character right?

• edited September 2014

Somebody told me that your was actually spelled you're.

No you don't have to. Unknown's are most likely alive, but if they are not then you have to ask me. But Ashley is alive so don't worry.

Shumisha posted: »

*your story Anyway, since Ashley is unknow, i don't have to submit another character right?

• Is there a timeskip betwen te two parts?

Somebody told me that your was actually spelled you're. No you don't have to. Unknown's are most likely alive, but if they are not then you have to ask me. But Ashley is alive so don't worry.

• Yeah, a couple... Years. I honestly just wanted to make the baby a kid because having a baby in it would kind of throw me off track. But don't worry. The world is a bit different, and the characters are a bit older, but that's it.

Shumisha posted: »

Is there a timeskip betwen te two parts?

• Cody

It seemed like it had been so many years since those first few days. Now he had grown bigger, and he wasn’t that boy on the street that chased his girlfriend into the forest. He was sitting on a chair in a house made of junk. The chair was actually some old rusty lawn chair he found in some store, that he found ages ago. He looked up. The walls were made from some kind of metal that must have been used for roofing. The stairs were wooden boards nailed together that looked like they could fall apart. He walked towards the door and turned the hard, cold, rough handle revealing the new world, as he stood in the doorframe.

The sky was a calm blue, but the land wasn’t the most appealing to the eye. So much had happened… Where did it all go wrong? They had the perfect set up… But that was years ago, back when everyone was together. He had looked and looked but nothing. Dawn comes up beside him and hugs him. But at least she was there.

Dawn… He had watched her grow, and took care of her. Sometimes he wished it hadn’t been him, or that they had a better life. To believe that he once thought of her as a child, now she was a woman grown. He had to admit to himself that he had feelings for her at one point, but he thought it wrong. He was like a father to her, and he would never forget about Allena…

That horrible event that occurred two years ago at the compound separated everyone. They barely made it out alive, and Cody managed to get out with Dawn. Later he went to search the wreckage but the outsiders swarmed it, so he went later but no one was ever there. He went there whenever he could to see if anybody would come back, but nobody did, and he soon did not go back.

Their makeshift house was the work of Cody’s and food was the biggest problem these days. Back at the compound they were well fed for years, as they survived on livestock, and crops that they grew. They used solar panels to power the hospital, school, and the mess hall. But now it all just seemed like a dream. Now they had to scavenge what little they could, but almost everything was looted. They only had a month’s supply left that Cody had scavenged from the ruins of the compound.

“Don’t you think those things would have all died by now?” Dawn asks as she swings on some old tire swing on the only tree in the area beside the house. “No… People die all the time. Especially with all the fighting that’s happened. I know it’s hard but this is our life now. We have to live with those things in our lives.” Cody replied.

“I don’t want this to be the way we live… I wish Jaedon were here. He would have known what to do.” Cody remembered him clearly, the older brother that had to be left behind because Ohyoupokedme would only take a few people to their community. Cody knew he was her brother but he hated his guts. When they left LeeTheProfessional volunteered to stay behind with Jaedon, and Jaedon just killed him. He was crazy, and he hated when Dawn talked about him. He never told her though, that would break her heart.

LeeTheProfessional… He had saved Cody’s life he was a hero. Cody didn’t know whom to blame. Ohyoupokedme, or Jaedon, but he decided they were both to blame for his death.

“We’ll be okay Dawn. We just need to wait here, and when the others show up we can move on.”

“We can’t just sit around and wait. I know how much food we have, and it won’t last. They’re not coming. We need to leave.” Dawn said insistent.

“I’m telling you they will come back for us! We have to be patient!” Cody shot back. By this point Dawn had jumped off the swing and they were face to face. “They’re dead…” She said sullenly. Cody was shocked. How could she even think that… But… Maybe she was right…

“We leave in the morning.”[Find Somewhere Safe]

“We wait.” [Wait for the Others]

“We look for them.” [Look for the Others]

• “We leave in the morning.”[Find Somewhere Safe]

Cody It seemed like it had been so many years since those first few days. Now he had grown bigger, and he wasn’t that boy on the street t

• “We leave in the morning.”[Find Somewhere Safe]

Cody It seemed like it had been so many years since those first few days. Now he had grown bigger, and he wasn’t that boy on the street t

• edited September 2014

“We look for them.” [Look for the Others]

Lets have a little fun go for it

• "We look for them."

• Voting Closed. The option chosen was : “We look for them.” [Look for the Others]

• “We look for them.” [Look for the Others]

• Based Raging is so based he made a season 2. Can't wait to see James back in action after that nasty gunshot.

• What do you mean based? Yeah, James is coming back :).

Based Raging is so based he made a season 2. Can't wait to see James back in action after that nasty gunshot.

• edited September 2014

Emily James

She left the ruins of a place she once knew with book in hand. She actually recognized the name David, the grave that they had at the compound. He was one of the writers… It was too bad she never met him. She knew not to go back, it would probably have been overrun. So she went west, and he found the remnants of an old memory. Leaves could be heard rustling against the ground, as they were blown around by the wind.

Most of the country had journeyed to the coast of the west and east to find a boat and sail to somewhere safe, but they never made it. Some went north to find a place called Wellington, and the ones who went south were never heard of again. Emily didn’t know which way to go. Once someone argued to go to Wellington but they never did, and they never heard any news of it afterward. Emily just continued on the road, hoping someone would find her.

Cody

[Look for the Others]

“Okay we’ll leave, but we have to look for the others, they could still be out there.” Cody said. Dawn sighed, but she at least looked a bit happy that they were leaving this junkyard. “Get you’re things packed, we’re leaving as soon as we can.” Cody said. Dawn goes inside and heads upstairs. Cody headed inside to get his things. He grabbed his shotgun, pistol, survival knife, backpack, and anything else that he thought he needed.

Dawn came downstairs with her things in a bag that she held. Her hair was done up and she was wearing shorts and a tank top, it was probably for the best, things were getting hot out there. Cody tosses her, the goggles, and he puts his in his bag. They would need them just in case. Cody splits the food, water, and medicine equally into three bags. One bag could probably last them ten days.

“Wait… What if they come here?” Cody says beginning to worry again. Pro was strong; he would never give up on his friends. “We won’t be here, what if they need supplies?” Cody said.

“They’re not coming back. Just…” Dawn stops for a bit, a tear rolling down the side of her face, but she wipes it away quickly. “Let them go…”

[Take all the Bags]

[Leave One Bag]

[Leave Two Bags]

• Well, it doesn't hurt to leave one bag in case someone appears, at least for now.

[Leave One Bag]

Emily James She left the ruins of a place she once knew with book in hand. She actually recognized the name David, the grave that they ha

• ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! CHOO CHOO! Ok, so real talk, I was away for about a week, and this returned. Holy shit, this is so real, I'm like almost crying with excitement.

• [Hug maxbear29]

I know right?! It's great :).

maxbear29 posted: »

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! CHOO CHOO! Ok, so real talk, I was away for about a week, and this returned. Holy shit, this is so real, I'm like almost crying with excitement.

• Remember when it was 3, occasionally 4 people writing a sub-par fan fiction about 400 days? Now you're legendary, and I'm.....there? I dunno, people read my stuff sometimes.

[Hug maxbear29] I know right?! It's great .

• Nah it's not that. I just started my fan fiction earlier then yours and those were the days where the fan fic people were pouring in. After LeeTheProfessional's story, everything was moved to the Forum Games section and no one goes there. So nobody really got to see you're fan fic. You could advertise on the TWD forum I guess. I just got lucky, real lucky, and apparently I'm good at writing, and it was mostly thanks to you, TWM, tntlee, and mark.

Remember when it was 3, occasionally 4 people writing a sub-par fan fiction about 400 days? Now you're legendary, and I'm.....there? I dunno, people read my stuff sometimes.

• [Leave One Bag]

Emily James She left the ruins of a place she once knew with book in hand. She actually recognized the name David, the grave that they ha

• [Leave One Bag]

• I guess I'll still vote while I have the chance....

[Take all the Bags]

Supplies are too valuable to waste on someone who may show up years after disappearing.

Also, I'm gonna reread all of season 1 to get even more hyped!

• While you have the chance..?

What does that mean!? :O.

I guess I'll still vote while I have the chance.... [Take all the Bags] Supplies are too valuable to waste on someone who may show up years after disappearing. Also, I'm gonna reread all of season 1 to get even more hyped!

• The voting's gonna end soon, that's what I meant :P

While you have the chance..? What does that mean!? :O.

• [Take all the Bags]

Not missing this oppurtunity

• edited September 2014

Gengar

“You’re f***ing useless!” Greg yells at Gengar as he throws a can at his face. Gengar swiftly dodges it and puts his hand on his gun. Ever since they were separated, Greg had lost it. He was nice before but now he was being an asshole. “What are you going to do? Shoot me? Don’t make me laugh. You NEED me you lazy prick. You’ll die without me.”
    Greg continued his rant, and Gengar just ignored him like usual. This was how it always went. Greg would start drinking, and then get all pissed, and let out all his anger on Gengar. Gengar refused to believe what he was saying was true.

“You know what?” Greg says stumbling into the wall. “I don’t want you here anymore. I’m done with you. Get out.” Greg says throwing the bottle that hits the truck right beside Gengar. Gengar knew he didn’t mean it, this had happened before, but he had thought about leaving, Greg was going too far. Ashley was outside, in some tree house where she usually went when Greg went off. Larry just stood there awkwardly. He was actually doing most of the supply finding, and was the one keeping him alive. Gengar was grateful for that.

“Okay. Listen up Greg. You’re going to leave Gengar alone. Right now.” Larry said loudly. Gengar was surprised. Larry would always stay out of the arguments but now he saw a different side of him. Larry never was the leader type. He was nice to everybody, and never held a grudge, so he was loved by everyone, but he never really… Stood out. But now he was taking charge, and Gengar was glad of it.

Greg walks into the forest muttering to himself about his ungrateful group, and disappears after a few minutes. “I’m going to go hunt, and get him back once he’s sober. If anything goes wrong, you know the signal.” Larry said firmly to Gengar. Gengar nods. Once Larry also disappears, Ashley appears and sits beside Gengar. “I’ve never seen him like that before.” Ashley said meaning Larry.

“Yeah. He’s changing.” Gengar says laying back on the white couch that was up against a white truck beside a highway. Ashley moves closer, “So how are you?”

“I’m okay. I just hope what Greg was saying was the alcohol. What he said… Was hurtful.” He replied feeling a bit uncomfortable.

“Of course! Greg is just drunk we both know that. We need you Gengar. You may not know it but you are what’s holding us together. Greg hates you enough to stick around and abuse you. Larry cares about us, but he treats you like a little brother, and me…” Ashley smiles and puts her hand on his. Gengar almost flinches, but they end up holding hands and Gengar silently smirks, maybe splitting up the group wasn’t so bad after all.

Stephany

Sometimes she would miss Jewfreeus. Even though he was overprotective and obsessed with safety, he wasn’t really bad, just went a little bit far. Now it was just she and Sebastien. And she never really saw him. He was always out looking for supplies, and she once heard him crying at night. Ruby was like his son, and now he was gone. She felt bad for him, wished that they would find him. He wanted to go back, but he stayed with Stephany, and accepted the fact that Ruby could be dead. But Ruby was grown up now. Stephany had told him that many times. Ruby was a teenager now and could handle himself.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Stephany asked Sebastien who was blankly staring at a broken T.V. Right now they were in some cabins that they found. Most had been obstructed, but one that still stood had some supplies in it, and it was quite cozy. Sebastien shakes his head. “No. Go away.” Stephany persists and stands in front of him as if blocking him from whatever he was “watching.”

“Why are you acting like this? Can you just talk to me for once, instead of being miserable?” Stephany said to him. Sebastien looked up with some anger in his eyes, but it soon dissipated and he looked down. “Leave me alone…”

Stephany sighed. How was she ever going to reach through to him if he kept shutting her out? “I can’t help you if you keep on doing this. Please just let me help you…” She said. Sebastien got up and walked sullenly to the door and opened it. “I’m going out.” He said then closing the door, leaving Stephany alone in the house. She hated when he did that, just left the house because he was tired of listening to her.

“He is not getting away that easily.” She mutters opening the door and heading towards him.

Ellie

Kenny went off. And now Jewfreeus was on the ground bleeding and Kenny had disappeared. The monsters were closing in on all sides. Hopefully Miles was safe, that was all Ellie thought about as the air grew thin. Jewfreeus looked around. “No… No… Please…” He said. Rafael wielded a piece of glass and was stabbing them in the head and quickly jumping back. Gustav held a car door and was holding them back. Clarice was helping Emily crawl under the car. Devyn got down beside Jewfreeus and looked at his wounds.

“It’s not good. We need to carry him.” She said.

“There’s no time!” Rafael yelled losing more and more ground.

“Over here! We can crawl out that opening there, and make a run for it!” Clarice said quickly dodging a zombie trying to grab her, and kicks it backward. Jewfreeus was moaning in pain, crying out for help. Devyn applied pressure, and Gustav had lost the car door. “We need to get out of here. NOW!” He said.

“Someone carry him!” Clarice said motioning to Jewfreeus.

And then Gustav screamed. The world seemed to go in slow motion, and Ellie was frozen. The thought of the scream made Ellie want to barf. A walker was chewing on Gustav’s right arm, and Devyn was scrambling towards him crying out. Rafael was laughing now, as he continuously jabbed at the oncoming heads of the dead men. Clarice looked back, but continued fending the walkers off with utter agility, but the circle began to grow even smaller. Jewfreeus was crying. Ellie didn’t know if Emily had escaped.

Clarice began to falter and looked tired, but yelled. “ELLIE! DO SOMETHING!”

[Cut Gustav’s arm off.]

[Kill the walker biting Gustav]

[Hold Devyn back]

[Help Clarice]

[Help Rafael]

[Go after Emily]

[Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.]

[Hide]

• I know there is a lot of choices, but meh.

Gengar “You’re f***ing useless!” Greg yells at Gengar as he throws a can at his face. Gengar swiftly dodges it and puts his hand on his g

• [Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.]

Well, Sebatien is all depressed now, how fun. Sebastien is kind of a prick now, although he did lose Ruby. Anyway HE LIVES

• [Help Rafael]

Save bertmen excellent chapter I loved it :D

Gengar “You’re f***ing useless!” Greg yells at Gengar as he throws a can at his face. Gengar swiftly dodges it and puts his hand on his g

• edited September 2014

At least he's alive.

And Ruby is love, Ruby is life.

[Get Jewfreeus to a safe place.] Well, Sebatien is all depressed now, how fun. Sebastien is kind of a prick now, although he did lose Ruby. Anyway HE LIVES

• That is a plus, lol

At least he's alive. And Ruby is love, Ruby is life.

• edited September 2014

[Leave one Bags]

Bring it :D

• edited September 2014

Tie has been broken. Cody, and Dawn will leave one bag at their "house."

• edited September 2014

Well I changed my vote I think it's better in the long run

Tie has been broken. Cody, and Dawn will leave one bag at their "house."

• Alright, thanks!

Markd4547 posted: »

Well I changed my vote I think it's better in the long run

• Dunno if you remember or not... But I submitted a character named Randy Snow MONTHS back, he got one part and then disappeared. Can I use him?

• He's still alive bro, he's "ComingSoon"

ComingSoon posted: »

Dunno if you remember or not... But I submitted a character named Randy Snow MONTHS back, he got one part and then disappeared. Can I use him?

• Hehe punny. Very cool, cool to know. I'll rejoin on this one now too, I guess.

He's still alive bro, he's "ComingSoon"

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

[Kill the walker biting Gustav]

He needs to be safe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.