k

Lolzkittiez posted: »

Oh my gosh Raging.

• edited January 2015

k

• R.I.P. Arvo chat chat fan fiction 2014-2014

• edited January 2015

The Book Of Raging : 5 days in

The group consisted of Kittie, the oldest, and her boyfriend Pj. BlueShadow, Puncake, and Green. They all left their home and were now inside a warehouse, where they placed some cars around, and covered with some boards they found.. "If you were the thing you said the most, you would be a fgt!" Pj says to Green. Everyone in the room nods in agreement. It was dark outside, and the walkers were pounding on the barricades outside, they wouldn't get in though, they had some fgt on watch. "You guys are still fgts tho." Green says as he puts on his "cool" glasses.

"Okay..." BenUseful says walking outside. Caring little about whatever the fuck those guys were doing.

"Sure, okay mom.... Fgt." Green says once she leaves the building. Raging was tired of his son's disrespect.

"Son. Go out and help your mother. You will listen to me and her, we are your parents!" He said strictly.

"Yeah whatever. fgt." Green said, going though the door. The sound of the door closing was followed by a silence.

"God what a fgt." Kittie said.

"Let's just get some rest. We've had enough for today." Raging said.

• *tho

The Book Of Raging : 5 days in The group consisted of Kittie, the oldest, and her boyfriend Pj. BlueShadow, Puncake, and Green. They all

• edited January 2015

Ghetto grammar is ghetto.

Green613 posted: »

*tho

• edited January 2015

6 days in

“Fuckin Puncake. He’s never here.” Raging says sighing. When the apocalypse hit the family stuck together but Puncake, just went somewhere saying he had to do something and he never came back. “Hey guys. I’m gonna look for Puncake.” Raging announced as he left the warehouse.

“Sure fgt.” Green replied. Blue laughed and began >Speaking Grukian<. “Whatever fgt.” Green said, and Raging left before he could put up with more of that nonsense. Kittie wasn’t outside, weird, she was supposed to be on watch. Raging opened the gate, and saw a note on it. Fucking my bitch. Be back at 4 “What?… I don’t even… Do we even have a clock?” Raging said to him self. He tried to get his mind off it, and left the base.

He found a few supplies and came across Puncake. He was just walking down the street, and when he saw Raging he began running. Raging chased after him, and tackled him down. “What the hell man? Where have you been?” Raging asked.

“…” Puncake replied with silence. Then “I will kill you! HAHAAAAA!” He screamed as he ran down the street gibbering some nonsense. He disappeared, and Raging didn’t even bother following him. Raging went back, and Kittie was on the ground. “What’s going on!” Raging yelled. Blue, and Kj were around her.

“Her legs are bleeding!” Blue yelled, as he tried to clean it and bandage it. While Kj picked her up and carried her.

“God damn. Get her inside. Green keep the walkers out.”

Green takes his glasses off and pulls out his gun. “I’m doing it for Kittie, not you fgt.”

Raging heads inside, and watches over them. “Am I going to be okay?” Kittie asks.

“Yeah. I’ve been through worse. I mean I fell down the stairs on my ass once. It hurt like hell.” Ben said. That didn’t seem to be reassuring but it helped in a small way. “Just get some rest.” Ben said, going to play with his model, action figure thingies in his part of the place.

Blue and Raging then go outside and talk in an isolated area. “Did you find Puncake?” Raging didn’t know how to answer.

“He was… I mean… He’s alive but… He’s gone. I don’t know how to explain it.” Raging says sighing. Blue looks a bit confused, but seems to know what he means. They head inside…

Flashback 3 hours in

Luke and Green are running down the street. Luke hacks off a few heads, and Green shoots a few. But then Luke falls, and zombies crowd around him. Green ran to help him, but Puncake pulled him back. "You can't save him now. Let's get out of here." He said, and Puncake ran behind Green making sure he wouldn't run back. Green didn't look back, and a tear slides down his cheek. They got to the warehouse and reunited with the family. Some new guy named Papai was looking around and Green started calling him a fgt. Papai said he supported a rival family called the Dukem's and Puncake kicked him out. They had scavenged a good amount of food, and water, but then Puncake had disappeared one night.

• Well I gave you glasses so too bad.

I don't have glasses to take off, other than that good part =]

• I don't have glasses to take off, other than that good part =]

6 days in “Fuckin Puncake. He’s never here.” Raging says sighing. When the apocalypse hit the family stuck together but Puncake, just wen

• Seriously tho, that hurt.

6 days in “Fuckin Puncake. He’s never here.” Raging says sighing. When the apocalypse hit the family stuck together but Puncake, just wen

• This is 10/10 so far. Continueeeee.

• I agree.

This is 10/10 so far. Continueeeee.

• edited January 2015

This was bad

EDIT: lol thanks for the backup blue.

• edited October 2014

Sorry that happened :/

Seriously tho, that hurt.

• edited January 2015

I don't even know anymore.

I agree.

• Is too.

This was bad EDIT: lol thanks for the backup blue.

• Nah still hurts a little. That's the least of my worries now though.

Sorry that happened

• It totally is.

• edited January 2015

7 days in

"Rip" Raging said.

"And Raging complains again Full Circle." Said Blue.

"And Blue says some Full Circle stuff. Full Circle. We're just so dead, it feels like we're dead." Raging replied.

"We ain't dead fgt. But you will be if you keep up this fgt talk." Green said.

"And your mouth will get you thrown out." Raging responded.

"He can get thrown out for sucking Luke's dick? I thought you knew." Blue remarks.

"K fgt." Green said.

"K" Ben echoed.

"Hey guys. Can I come in?" Someone said from the gate. It was Papai. Now that Puncake was gone, the group let him in hesitantly. Kittie disappeared along with Kj. Green started calling him a fgt, and Papai brushed it off as he found his "room." They separated the warehouse into a bunch of sections with some pipe, trash, and cloth, then separating it into rooms. Green's cloth around his room was Green, Blue's was Blue, Raging's was white, Kittie's was teal, and Ben's was black. Papai went into his which was red. The only empty room was the middle one where everyone hung out, and Puncake's empty beige room. Papai goes to sleep, Kj is scavenging and Ben is still playing with his model/action figure(doll) stuff.

"Guys... There's something coming." Blue said at the fortified gate. Kittie, and Raging walk in beside him and look at where he's looking seeing a cloud of dust in the sky. "Oh look the tri-fgt." Green said from the top of a car. He jumps off the car and stands beside them and he looks up at the cloud. He puts on his cool glasses, and the click of his gun breaks the silence. "Fgts, we got this."

• 9.5/10

7 days in "Rip" Raging said. "And Raging complains again Full Circle." Said Blue. "And Blue says some Full Circle stuff. Full Circl

• -5 points because gruke.

7 days in "Rip" Raging said. "And Raging complains again Full Circle." Said Blue. "And Blue says some Full Circle stuff. Full Circl

• I think you mean +5.

:)

-5 points because gruke.

• ^

BlueShadiw posted: »

I think you mean +5.

• edited January 2015

8 days in

"Oh look a wild fgt appeared." Green said. Some guy was at the gate, and Raging noticed it was his "brother" Gustav.

"Listen I need to take shelter from that herd out there, or I'm going to get killed. Can you please help me? I'm family." Gustav said.

Raging nodded his head, he wouldn't turn away family.Gustav took Puncake's empty "room," and everyone got ready for the oncoming attack. They weren't sure if they would survive it, but Ben and Kj were determined to hold the place down. Blue walked inside and found Raging beating up Papai. Papai was bleeding, and on the ground. "Raging what are you doing?!" Blue yelled trying to pull him back. "This fgt was trying to grab extra rations. I thought he deserved a lesson." Raging said pushing Blue back. Ben and Green pulled Raging back after Blue told them what was happening and Raging left the building.

Blue brought Papai back to his feet. "Are you okay? I don't know what's gotten into Raging." Blue told him.

Papai coughs "I'm okay, but... I just need some rest." He said climbing into his bed. Blue nodded, and went outside. The herd was there... All around them they banged the wall, and tried to climb over the cars. Kittie stabbed one crawling towards her, Green was shooting some with a sniper, Raging was no where to be seen, and Kj was hammering them down by the gates.

"Ben go help Kj! He's surrounded!" Blue said.

"K" Ben responded.

Blue goes to Kittie, and helped her kill some of the walkers.

"Sup fgts!" Green said on top of the tower, the trash keeping it up slowly falling. He was surrounded by walkers, and one grabbed his foot. He kicked it off and shot a few more.

"BEN NO!" Kj yelled, and Kittie manages to see Ben fall down. Kj was hammering the zombies around him, but more were coming in. Kittie ran to Kj, and Blue looked at the two groups. Ben was on the ground, and he couldn't get up. Kj was beside him surrounded, and using a hammer to bash any zombie that got close. Kittie was running towards them with her knife. Green's "tower" was collapsing and his cool glasses were tumbled down to the ground. He was going to fall, and he was shooting at random now, hoping he would get a kill. Papai was somewhere inside with Gustav, and Raging was gone. Kittie was going to help Kj but maybe they needed more help... Green was a fgt after all, but he was still family...

[Go Help Green]

[Go Help Ben]

• [Go Help Ben]

I'm so sorry Green, but Ben is a majestic stallion.

8 days in "Oh look a wild fgt appeared." Green said. Some guy was at the gate, and Raging noticed it was his "brother" Gustav. "Listen

• Ah shits.

Well all Ben ever does is work on his model toys so lets save Green. Sorry Ben. But Cool Shades has to go on.

8 days in "Oh look a wild fgt appeared." Green said. Some guy was at the gate, and Raging noticed it was his "brother" Gustav. "Listen

• Oh shit..

Uh.. Green has cool classes.. but Ben has the voice of god.. uh...

[Go Help Green]

I'M SORRY BENUSEFULS

• edited October 2014

[Go Help Ben]

Green has shit taste. He thinks Twilight Princess is the worst Zelda game and that Ep 4 of TWD Season 2 was the best ep.

You will not be missed.

Also, can I get the option to push BlueShadiw off a cliff later on?

• edited October 2014

Yo. That ain't cool, Ben Roodfuls.

I might not shoot your walker after all >_>

BenUseful posted: »

[Go Help Ben] Green has shit taste. He thinks Twilight Princess is the worst Zelda game and that Ep 4 of TWD Season 2 was the best ep. You will not be missed. Also, can I get the option to push BlueShadiw off a cliff later on?

• BenROODfuls

BenUseful posted: »

[Go Help Ben] Green has shit taste. He thinks Twilight Princess is the worst Zelda game and that Ep 4 of TWD Season 2 was the best ep. You will not be missed. Also, can I get the option to push BlueShadiw off a cliff later on?

• edited January 2015

I forget what I put here. So hi.

• [Help Green] :p but hes a fgt

• Dat name tho.

[Help Green] but hes a fgt

• edited January 2015

Ayy lmao

• 10/10 best name

• Ayyyy lmao.

• edited January 2015

8 days in PART 2

[Save Green]

(?) Ben will remember Blue went to Green first.

Blue makes a dash for Green, and shoots the walkers surrounding him. "I don't need your help fgt!" Green said shooting a few more his gun then clicking out of ammo. Blue gives him a glare and Green shrugs it off. After all the walkers around him were dead, he jumped down, and picked up his cool shades. He put them on, they were a little cracked. Then they heard his scream. "K! FUCK! K!" Ben was yelling on the ground. One walker had a hold of his leg. Kittie was now helping Kj hold them off. Green ran over to them, and Blue went to get Gustav, Raging, and Papai. Raging's room was empty, and Papai was moving outside. Blue heard some moaning sounds from Gustav's room, and yelled to get outside.

Ben was screaming even louder now. "DAMMIT. K, I'M DONE!" He said, and then he was unconscious. Kj had held off most of the walkers, while Kittie sawed off Ben's bitten leg. Papai was limply holding the right side, and Green on the left. And then Blue finally saw Raging. He was walking towards Papai a knife in hand. Papai backed away. "Please! No! Stop! Fucker!" He said stumbling backwards against the wall. And then a walker grabbed him from behind and chewed on his shoulder. Blue noticed the walker was Puncake... Puncake and other walkers pulled Papai out of the walls, and began feasting on his flesh. "AHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKKK" He screamed for what seemed like a long time. Raging fell onto his knees. "What have I done..." He said to himself.

Then Raging ran and Blue lost him among all the confusion.Kj was carrying Ben inside, and Kj could hear Gustav's intensified moaning. "The hell is that fgt doing..." He asked Kittie. "Just being a fgt." She replied. They laid Ben onto his bed, and with the help of Blue tried to clean, and dress the wound. Green was covering the entrance, holding the bursting door with his back...

• Fuck, brought a tear to my eye when I read about Pun's fate, may he rip in pep.

8 days in PART 2 [Save Green] (?) Ben will remember Blue went to Green first. Blue makes a dash for Green, and shoots the walkers s

• Rest in PeperoniPeas, Puncake.

Also Papai too I guess xD

8 days in PART 2 [Save Green] (?) Ben will remember Blue went to Green first. Blue makes a dash for Green, and shoots the walkers s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.