Super Kewl Kids Fan Fic

Comments

• R.I.P My favorite fanfic.

• Nah

Lolzkittiez posted: »

Wait what. What's wrong? Are you okay? Message me if you need to talk.

• Sure it was stupid

Ayy lmao

Green613 posted: »

Uhh something wrong Raging? Sure it was stupid, but it was pretty funny and an interesting read. Anyway later today I'll be in the group chat if you need anything.

• R.I.P

R.I.P. the only fan fic I ever enjoyed reading.

• In memory of this... I will announce The Gruke Among Us

Episode 1: Gruke

Episode 2: Gruke and Ragstac

Episode 3: A Crooked Gruker

Episode 4: In Gruke's Clothing

Episode 5: Cry Gruke

• Nu fek u I wouldn't read a shitty Gruke fanfic

In memory of this... I will announce The Gruke Among Us Episode 1: Gruke Episode 2: Gruke and Ragstac Episode 3: A Crooked Gruker Episode 4: In Gruke's Clothing Episode 5: Cry Gruke

• It was a joke.

For now.

Nu fek u I wouldn't read a shitty Gruke fanfic

• Gruke is not a joke, Gruke is never a joke.....

It was a joke. For now.

• Don't ayyy lmao me you skrub.

Sure it was stupid Ayy lmao

• The game was a joke...

Not anymore...

Gruke is not a joke, Gruke is never a joke.....

• edited October 2014

When I get home, I will make a new Gruke among us promo pic, prepare you and ur friends anuses.

@Raging_Blades @Lolzkittiez @Blueshadiw @BenUseful or @BenGrooseful get hype skrubz

The game was a joke... Not anymore...

• Yes, you make the promo pic, I make the game.

When I get home, I will make a new Gruke among us promo pic, prepare you and ur friends anuses. @Raging_Blades @Lolzkittiez @Blueshadiw @BenUseful or @BenGrooseful get hype skrubz

• I WILL WRITE A GRUKE FANFIC NOW. PREPARE YOUR BUTTS.

• Alt text

I WILL WRITE A GRUKE FANFIC NOW. PREPARE YOUR BUTTS.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BACK AND SO BEAUTIFUL HRNNNNNNNNGGGG

3 Months Later Day 111 The shovel strikes the cold earth, and the dark figure shifts the dirt off the shovel onto the ground beside hi

• 3 Months Later

Day 111

The shovel strikes the cold earth, and the dark figure shifts the dirt off the shovel onto the ground beside him. A corpse lay on the other side of him. All cleaned up and wrapped in a bundle for burial. It took him a couple hours, and the whole time he had felt nothing. No remorse, no pain, only the cold wooden handle of the shovel. The movement became almost automatic, and time slipped away. They called him Grave Digger. That was all he was to them. He had a real name, but once you joined, you would have to make a name for yourself, and that's what they called him.

He was content that at least they had some moral code, that they at least buried their dead. There weren't many people left. Most of them he had buried in the cemetery he stood in. He finished and headed to his room where he lay down on his bed. He counted the people that were left. He started off with himself.

Grave Digger... One.

Hawk... Two.

King... Three.

Pun... Four.

• WAIT WWHAAAAAAAATT? HAS IT RETURNED?

3 Months Later Day 111 The shovel strikes the cold earth, and the dark figure shifts the dirt off the shovel onto the ground beside hi

• What does it look like? :P

WAIT WWHAAAAAAAATT? HAS IT RETURNED?

• That Same Day

"Where my glasses at." Green asked.

"I don't know. I think PJ might have took them." Raging replied.

These days PJ would be in the city searching for supplies, and they hardly ever saw him except the odd times he came to visit, though he would try to stay away from the basement. The last time he visited was last week, and he brought some supplies for the group. The group was still staying at the house, and Blue had helped to fortify it. Ben spent most of his time in Green's bed, and they never saw him come out. Blue does work outside, and Kittie began wandering away from the house probably to look for PJ.

"I'm going after him. Go on watch for me instead of sitting on your ass all day. K?"

"K"

Green exited and drove off in their only car. Raging brought up some food that Blue made to Ben's room. On the door in red marker was written "Do Not Enter."

"Uh. Ben I got you some food."

"Leave it outside. K?" Ben said

"K." Raging replied and went outside. Blue was working on a small tower that Green suggested. Their walls were a bunch of logs that they carried in a truck from a lumberyard. It took Green, Blue, and Raging together to carry one and stake it into the ground. Green said he could carry one by himself, and Blue just laughed. "I'm sure Luke taught you how to lift wood!" But that was a long time ago...

Blue was looking at some cards, and he was coughing pretty badly. "Are you okay?" Raging asked.

"It's getting worse. I'm burning up... What if I got more sick and turned into one of those things... I've been thinking... I should probably stay away from the group until I get better." Blue said followed by another cough.

"Are you sure? We need you Blue. Now more then ever."

"I'm sorry... If it get's better I'll be back soon. Tell the others goodbye for me?" Blue asked.

"Yeah..."

They embraced for a couple seconds, and then Blue left with some of the supplies, including medical. He hoped Blue would get better. He went inside. Gustav and Inferno left last month in search of Thomas, Mac, and VV. So it was just me and Ben. That's when Raging heard the sound of an explosion. It was so loud that Ben got out of his room and came downstairs. "My ears ugh. K, I'm gonna kill whoever disturbed me." Ben said on his crutches going outside. "Ben wait!" Raging yelled.

Raging ran outside and smoke rose from the lumberyard. Ben was no where to be seen. Raging ran for the smoke. Automatic guns were firing from both sides. A fire was beginning to burn, and there was a lot of smoke. The gunfire stopped probably because they didn't want to shoot their own people. Once the smoke cleared Raging fired into the sky. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. Then he felt the sharp pain in his shoulder. More smoke grenades were thrown, and he felt someone dragging him as he fell unconscious.

• 10/10 no gruke

Alt text

That Same Day "Where my glasses at." Green asked. "I don't know. I think PJ might have took them." Raging replied. These days PJ wo

• Sorry I don't update this that much. Not feeling well :P

• Day 113

"K" Ben said alone in the house. He went back to the house since he'd probably get killed and everyone was gone. Raging disappeared, Green had left and told him he'd come back once he found his sunglasses, and Kittie had still not returned. Ben goes up to his room, and shuts the door.

Raging woke up underneath a pile of logs. He could still hear people shooting. Somebody removed the logs. "He's awake. Signal for retreat, there's too many people here, we'll all get killed. Hawk, King, get him in the pickup." The familiar face of Puncake said.

Two men pull him up onto the back of the pickup. In the driver's seat sits a guy who says his name was Gary. Puncake gets in the passenger seat and it starts rolling away.

"We were outnumbered. Lucky we all made it out alive." Gary said.

"Who did you see?" King asked.

"Uh.. Kai, Sweet, Neon, Banana's, Paladin, Mac, Inferno, Papai, Duck and maybe Gustav." Hawk replied quickly.

"FAK" Puncake yelled and knocked Raging unconscious.

He opened his eyes and the one they called Hawk was fighting Guilty. "THE SQUEAKERIANS WILL PREVAIL" Hawk yelled.

Guilty pulled out a whip and slashed him across the face. "You cannot rule a kingdom with mere cookies you fool."

Puncake was in a chair seeming not to care, and Gary was no longer in the room. Eventually Hawk gave up, and Guilty seem pleased. They left the room. "What now?" Raging asked Puncake.

"We kill them."

"What about my group? I have to find them."

"Screw them. You're with us for now. They call us Team Arvo."

• LOL Why haven't I ever seen this

• LMAO THIS THREAD

javoris767 posted: »

LOL Why haven't I ever seen this

• This thread will never die.

LMAO THIS THREAD

• Never.

This thread will never die.

• HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?!

God this thread is back I guess :/

javoris767 posted: »

LOL Why haven't I ever seen this

• Day 114

"Found ya!" Green exclaimed as he snatched up his sunglasses from the side of the road. "How'd you get here huh? Don't be a fgt next time ok?"
    Green said then putting them on smiling. "Let's head back."

"Why is he talking to his sunglasses..." Gary said laughing quietly.

Green however had ninja-like reflexes and snapped his head around and saw him standing in the bush. He raised his shovel. "Stay back."

"Something funny fgt?"

"You shouldn't be threatening a guy with a weapon."

Green pulls a handgun from the back pockets of his pants and points it at him. "Come with me."

Gary complies, and they walk towards the house which takes a couple hours. Green didn't allow Gary to talk, so the only conversation was him and his Sunglasses. Green opened the door. "Anybody here?"

Running upstairs he checks the rooms, the one closed one... Ben's... He opened it and inside Ben was making out with a girl. Ben's eyes widened as he saw Green, and he pushed the girl away. "The hell man?! I said to knock? Can you get out?"

Green closed the door. "Well looks like it's just me, Ben, Gary, and you." He said looking at the Sunglasses, which he finally decided to name Luke. Gary was sitting on the couch his feet up on a table. "Why'd you bring me here? Am I hostage or just to keep you company? Cause I have better things to do."

"Well this is the last of us so we need all the help we can get."

"Shit game." Gary replied.

"Agreed" Green smiled, if only Raging were here, he'd be pissed. Where was he anyway? Ah well...

Day 200

"Okay where is Raging?" Blue asked. He had finally returned after a month looking much better, but he had changed. When he returned he as beaten up and bruised, but things finally went back to normal. Kittie had returned a few weeks before Blue, and had been pushing ever since for the group to find PJ. Ben and his girlfriend spent the days in that room, so they hadn't heard much from him. Gary was not allowed to leave, and wouldn't provide any information so he spent his time trying to entertain himself.

"I'm sure he's fine." said Gary, throwing a ball at a wall continually.

"Any suggestions Mr Gruke?" Blue said smirking.

"When are you gonna quit it?" Green replied.

"Never..."

"Shit man let's just go find him." Green said.

"And what about PJ?" Kittie said from the door of the basement. Nobody had noticed her standing there.

Green sighed. "Well since you're the leader I guess we'll have to find PJ first."

"Let's split up." Kittie said.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Ben... And friend? Get your asses down here, you're going after PJ with Kittie, and Blue. Me and Gary will find Raging.

"It's all set then." Kittie said, and they all said their goodbyes.

"Don't forget to bring food! We're running really low!" Blue shouted as they parted ways.

• As a wise man once said...

HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?! God this thread is back I guess

• Day 114 "Found ya!" Green exclaimed as he snatched up his sunglasses from the side of the road. "How'd you get here huh? Don't be a fgt n

• Day 200

Raging coughed up the cookies all over the floor.

"Look what you've done! Wasting food." Squeaker said shaking his head, and kicking the chair Raging was tied in to the floor. "I can't believe they used me as bait. I thought Puncake was a friend."

"Whatever he was before, he's not the same. That's why we have to cut the head of the snake. And you're going to help us."

That day they drove in a truck to Team Arvo's facility. Squeaker kept a gun to Raging's head at the gates. "Surrender or he dies."

"We don't follow traitors. A warning shot was shot at his feet."

Squeaker shot Raging's shoulder and then yelled. "I SAID OPEN IT."

Everything went silent, Raging was trying to hold back from screaming. From a bush came out Gary. He stood in between the gate that had opened, and Squeaker. "Please! Stop fighting. We can figure this out. We should be fighting the walkers, not each other!"

"All I want... Is Shu's head on a spike." Squeaker said blood now soaking his shirt, and with that he fired at Gary.

Puncake didn't hesitate. There wasn't a clear shot, so it went through Raging.

The three collapsed onto the mud, staining the wet grass with blood. Shu came running out and stood over the body of Squeaker. "Dirty peasant. In the dirt where he belongs. I should've put you 6 feet under years ago." He silently said in anger. Puncake fired another bullet and he fell. Shu turned and looked him in the eye. No words were spoken as he fell on top of Squeaker.

"Hell I'm done fighting!" someone said from behind a barrel. It was Gustav. He threw his gun down and walked away. "Where are you going?!" Neon called from behind him.

"I need a drink." He said and disappeared into the fog.

That night they held the funeral. Green, and Puncake stood over the grave silently. Gary, and Shu were in the infirmary, luckily they had survived. The other two... The graves read Raging, and Hawk. Neither Green nor Puncake shed a tear. "You founded Team Arvo, before the SKK existed. It's time to join us. It's over Puncake."

"I began this group. You and me were the first ones to build the camp. I know Team Arvo gives you bad memories of Luke, but you have to get over him and bring the others here."

Green put on the sunglasses, and Puncake wondered if he was actually crying then. His voice had shown no signs of it but he suspected it was. "Raging was a fgt, but he was alright." Green said sighing.

"RIP" Puncake said.

"RIP..." Green echoed.

Green's radio chose that time to emit a voice.

"This is Cake. If you want your friends back then you'll have to give me something."

"What the hell.... What do you want?"

"Your virginity..." He said darkly.

Puncake looked at Green and started laughing, and the man from the radio was laughing too. Tears sprang from Puncake's eyes. "I ship it." Green stared at him evilly and replied. "Is this a joke?"

"Yeah it is. This was Blue's idea actually. We're fine. We've found tracks of PJ. Just thought we would update."

"I'd recommend you stay here, but I'm sure you got hard from that guy, so if you go to see him I'm okay with it." Puncake said.

[Green goes to find PJ] [Green stays with Puncake]

• edited June 2015

[Green goes to find PJ]

This was Blue's idea actually.

rekt

Alt text

Day 200 Raging coughed up the cookies all over the floor. "Look what you've done! Wasting food." Squeaker said shaking his head, and k

• yay

• [Green stays with Puncake]

Day 200 Raging coughed up the cookies all over the floor. "Look what you've done! Wasting food." Squeaker said shaking his head, and k

• 10/10

Day 113 "K" Ben said alone in the house. He went back to the house since he'd probably get killed and everyone was gone. Raging disappear

• 32/69

Puncake32 posted: »

10/10

• NEVER!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Never.

• Well I will die eventually so it will end.

NEVER!

• The thread will live on.

Well I will die eventually so it will end.

• In like 10-70 years? I don't think so :P. Unless I tell my nephews/nieces (Cause I'm def not gettin' married guaranteed) to continue the thread and even then this forum may no longer exist or technology has evolved to a point where internet is irrelevant. Or apocalypse. I don't know but this thread will die. XD

The thread will live on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.