Super Kewl Kids Fan Fic

Comments

• 10/10 super interesting part, next pls.

Day 10 "Green's" Group They received little resistance on the road, except the odd walker or two that Pj would put down easily. He seemed

• Exapand dong further pl0x

• I get my pot... And I smoke it out the window... And I'm like... MMMMMM

9 days in PART 2 [Let's go somewhere else] "Let's just go find somewhere safer, here, and the Island don't sound like very good ideas.

• NO!!! NOT THOMAS!!! NO POT FOR ME...

Day 10 "Green's" Group They received little resistance on the road, except the odd walker or two that Pj would put down easily. He seemed

• I agree... Waits for Gif

Green613 posted: »

10/10 super interesting part, next pls.

• edited October 2014

k

• some kind of italic like writing

You know me so well.

k

• THOMASSSSSS!!!

I'm going to get my pot... And I smoke it out the window... And I'll be like... Mmmmmm

k

• 8/10 because you never inform me when these are out, lmao

k

• edited October 2014

k

Green613 posted: »

8/10 because you never inform me when these are out, lmao

• edited October 2014

Whatever

THOMASSSSSS!!! I'm going to get my pot... And I smoke it out the window... And I'll be like... Mmmmmm

• edited October 2014

k

BlueShadiw posted: »

some kind of italic like writing You know me so well.

• Maybe.

POT CONFIRMED THO

Whatever

• 10/10 for bitch fucking.

k

• edited January 2015

12 days in. "Green's" Group

Not much happened in the house. They would just do whatever they wanted, and hung around. Sometimes Raging, Blue, and Green went out to look for food, water, and other essentials. Pj was usually confined to the basement, under Kittie's watch. Kittie arose from her bed, Pj beside still asleep. Climbing the stairs and hearing voices upstairs she opens the door, and Green and Blue are in an argument.

"You sure know a lot about fires Green, considering Luke sure as hell lit one in you." Blue said.

"K. Your still a fgt tho." Green replied.

"Phew, it's gettin pretty hot in here, with all the burning. Bet you'd know how it felt to feel hot, huh Green?" Blue said smirking.

"It's getting old fgt. Give it a rest." Green said.

"Guys stop!" Kittie said getting in between them. Green didn't seem to care, and Blue was about to say something else.

"Fine." Blue said sitting down.

"Whatever fgt." Green said sitting in the other room.

"Listen up skrubs. No more fighting, you're going to get everyone killed. Blue no more Gruke jokes, and Green stop calling him a fgt." Kittie said.

"One cannot simply stop Blue from making Gruke jokes. It's nature, a natural motion. I'll stop when the fgt stops, but he won't." Green said.

"Motions, huh? Funny thing, has Luke taught you in secret about 'motions'?" Blue said arms crossed.

"See what I mean fgt." Green said now going upstairs. Kittie saw a post it/sticky note on his back with Gruke. Kittie wondered where Raging had gone, he must have went out because he wasn't in the house. Blue goes out to look for him as the sun sets.

12 days Inferno's group

Inferno poked at the fire with a stick. Around him slept Ben, and Gustav. VV had ran for the boats, but Inferno had already known it would be a massacre. They had retreated into the woods, Ben leaning on Inferno and Gustav. They camped near the center, and so far nothing had come across them. Inferno wondered how it had got this bad so fast. Maybe safety was an illusion. Ben was now awake and was complaining about how the ground made his ass sore. Gustav was up in a hurry looking for some Thomas guy, so Inferno didn't stop him. Inferno and Ben ate some breakfast. They began building a raft. They would have to raft their way back to the mainland. Ben seemed pretty pissed.

"You said this place was safe. And now I can bet you those fgts are relaxing while we have to get off this infested island." Ben said shooting him a glare.

"It was your choice. And at least you're still alive. We'll get out of here alright?" Inferno said trying to avoid the topic.
    "K." Ben replied, groaning.

Gustav returned and Ben glimpsed him shoving something in his pocket. "Did you find Thomas?" Inferno asked.

Gustav looked down, and sighed. Decided he better to venture further, Inferno continued with his work. Gustav ate and started helping out. Gustav then worked faster, and then broke a piece of wood. He stood up and pushed Inferno against the sandy ground. "You lied to us! You said it would be safe!" He yelled pushing his throat. Ben tackled him down. Then one of the monsters emerged from the ground and held onto Inferno's leg. Ben hopped towards him picked up a branch and smashed it's head in about twenty times. Tired and exhausted. Ben fell on the sand. "K. Need a little help." He said breathing heavily. Inferno pulled him up, and they both looked at Gustav. Gustav crossed his arms. "Not my fault."

• The Gruke jokes are real :)

12 days in. "Green's" Group Not much happened in the house. They would just do whatever they wanted, and hung around. Sometimes Raging, B

• fuckgruke

12 days in. "Green's" Group Not much happened in the house. They would just do whatever they wanted, and hung around. Sometimes Raging, B

• So much gruke XD

• Gruke....

• Do you guys think this is a motherfucking game? I've been tied up here and had my internet cut off for a few days. HALP

• I NEED SOMETHING TO EAT

Lolzkittiez posted: »

10/10 for bitch fucking.

• edited October 2014

Okay I'll make you a lovely dinner.

I NEED SOMETHING TO EAT

• NO PLEASE ;_;

I WILL SEND A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL REPLY

Okay I'll make you a lovely dinner.

• I edited it out just because of a typo. A typo. Nothing else. Just a typo.

NO PLEASE ;_; I WILL SEND A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL REPLY

• edited October 2014

Sorry :/

• hu8sby8vgs8gg90søghishgsohlgs789ps0sg 9g

damnit brit

Sorry

• edited January 2015

8 days later

20 days in

For the most part the days went by fast. Things were beginning to get tense between Green, and Blue, and the Gruke insults intensified. Kittie thought it was going too far, and they would need a leader to set things straight, and lead the group. Raging had disappeared for two days, and Blue couldn’t find him. He returned with some glasses just like Green’s and he wouldn’t reveal where had went.

Then Blue came running through the door, with a smile on his face. “You won’t guess who’s here.” He said. From outside walked in a limping Ben, a bruised Inferno, and a high looking Gustac.

“Guys we need a leader. This group is going to fall apart soon, so we need someone to lead us. You can’t vote for yourself. I vote Raging.”
    “Weeeelll I vote Kittie. That basement seals the deal.” Gustav said.

“I vote Ben.” Blue said

“Kittie.” Raging said.

Ben, Inferno, and Green remained silent. Inferno had decided he wasn’t part of the group yet he didn’t deserve a vote. Pj was in the basement. Ben didn’t really care, and Green was just being a fgt again.

“Can I vote to take away someone’s vote?” Ben asked.

“No.” Kittie replied.

“Green who are you going to vote.” Raging said.

“Kittie.” He said.

“K.” said Ben.

End of Chapter One...

Announcement: We have dawned into a new age. Team Arvo is in the past. We are now the Super Kewl Kids!

• Ben best not forget how I voted for him, even though he has one leg now.

8 days later 20 days in For the most part the days went by fast. Things were beginning to get tense between Green, and Blue, and the G

• edited October 2014

k

BlueShadiw posted: »

Ben best not forget how I voted for him, even though he has one leg now.

• It's the dawning of a new age the end of team Arvo, and soon the end of the avatar.

8 days later 20 days in For the most part the days went by fast. Things were beginning to get tense between Green, and Blue, and the G

• YESSSS. AHAHAHA. THE WORLD WILL BE MINE.

• YOU FOOLS GAVE HER MORE POWER? NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    ;_;

YESSSS. AHAHAHA. THE WORLD WILL BE MINE.

• Yes.

YOU FOOLS GAVE HER MORE POWER? NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;_;

• She gave me access to the basement.

YOU FOOLS GAVE HER MORE POWER? NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;_;

• edited January 2015

bleh

• Wait what. What's wrong? Are you okay? Message me if you need to talk.

bleh

• The fuck? Raging pls, PM me.

bleh

• edited October 2014

Uhh something wrong Raging? Sure it was stupid, but it was pretty funny and an interesting read. Anyway later today I'll be in the group chat if you need anything.

bleh

• R.I.P. the only fan fic I ever enjoyed reading.

• No

The fuck? Raging pls, PM me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.