Super Kewl Kids Fan Fic

Comments

• edited January 2015

9 days in

Kj helped barricade the door, so hopefully that would hold them in. Ben was awake, and he kept complaining about how much his leg and ass hurt, and how was he going to walk. For the most part Kj helped him around, and Blue tended to the wound if it ever started bleeding again. They noticed Raging, and Papai were gone, and Blue didn't dare tell them what happened, in fear of worrying them. However over the hours, the walls were beginning to give in with huge dents, with all the walkers pounding on it, and putting pressure on it. The door was slowly giving way, and Ben usually sat on the box to give it some extra weight, while he toyed with his model stuff.

"We need to get the fuck out of here mate." Ben said to Blue.

"How? There's no way out." Blue said.

"What about that ladder and the door near the ceiling?" Ben said.

"There's walkers at the bottom outside..." Blue said

"You fuckin wot mate" Ben responded.

"Ayyy lmao. You guys are some hot niggas. We need some fgt to lure them away, so we can escape." Green said. Everyone looked at Gustav.
    "What?" He said.

"We let you in fgt. You have to earn our trust and do this, if you want to stay with us longer." Green said.

"I'm your uncle..." Gustav said.

"Like I give a fuck. We're only related to you by law. And where were you when we were outside?" Ben said.

Gustav blushes "Fine you fgts. I'm still more Kawaii then you." Gustav added as he climbed up the ladder.

"I'm Kawaii as f tho." Green said when he closed the door.

Gustav comes back inside. "You won't believe this!" Gustav said running back outside. The group hears shooting outside.

"What's that fgt talking about?" Green said.

"Let's just get outside." Kittie said speaking for everyone about how annoying Green saying fgt was. They removed the barricades, and outside a helicopter had landed right in the street. Two guys with assault rifles were gunning down all the walkers, one of them was Raging. "Welcome back fgt. Why'd you come back? We could use less fgts not more." Green said.

"I brought help."

"Not that we need it."

"Shut up."

"K I'm still kawaii a f tho." Green ended.

Raging sighed and introduced them to the new people. The other guy shooting the zombies was InfernoKun, and the pilot was some guy that they called Captain Mac. Apparently they were an evac team that brought survivors to a safe place. They said it was an island called Havem, and many survivors were there, supplied well. It was their choice however. As a democratic group they took a vote and decided.

[The Group would go to Havem]

[The Group would stay at the warehouse.]

[The Group would leave and find somewhere else.]

• The group would leave and find somewhere else.

Also I'm way more kawaii then gustav, and still kawaii as fuck though.

9 days in Kj helped barricade the door, so hopefully that would hold them in. Ben was awake, and he kept complaining about how much his l

• Lets go somewhere else.

This place is already unstable, and being isolated on an island won't help.

9 days in Kj helped barricade the door, so hopefully that would hold them in. Ben was awake, and he kept complaining about how much his l

• edited October 2014

[The Group would stay at the warehaus]

I'd like everyone to stay put and die.

• 100/10

8 days in PART 2 [Save Green] (?) Ben will remember Blue went to Green first. Blue makes a dash for Green, and shoots the walkers s

• edited October 2014

[The Group would leave and find somewhere else.]

Oh also *than

• Whatever She said^
    Survivor's log day 405: I'm still trapped in the basement. I barely know what light is anymore. All i know is that I'm eternally a sex slave or as she calls it "her bitch". Maybe one day ill make an escape. If anyone reads this please.. save me ;-;

Lolzkittiez posted: »

[The Group would leave and find somewhere else.] Oh also *than

• you will never escape.

Whatever She said^ Survivor's log day 405: I'm still trapped in the basement. I barely know what light is anymore. All i know is that I'm

• Alt text

Whatever She said^ Survivor's log day 405: I'm still trapped in the basement. I barely know what light is anymore. All i know is that I'm

• edited October 2014

sigh

• I choose to [walk away]

sigh

• edited October 2014

Meh

Green613 posted: »

I choose to [walk away]

• edited October 2014

Kj remembers all

Meh

• I wonder if you remember just as good as Carley did in 103...

:)

Kj remembers all

• ............ Is that a wild skrub I sense?

Alt text

• I'll just say... Alt text

............ Is that a wild skrub I sense?

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'll just say...

• Alt text

"Is that what this is?"

• edited January 2015

9 days in PART 2

[Let's go somewhere else]

"Let's just go find somewhere safer, here, and the Island don't sound like very good ideas." Blue said.

"K" Ben said.

"I'm " Kittie said.

"I'm going to the--" Pj stops as Kittie looks at him.

"I go where Kittie goes." He says quickly.

"Are you guys sure?" InfernoKun said beginning to leave.

"Yeah fgt don't worry about us." Green said putting his cool cracked shades on.

"K. Actually I have to go guys. My leg and ass are busted up too bad I won't make it out here. Good luck. I'll miss you fgts. You guys will be K, I'll be K. Soon all this will be K." Ben said helped by InfernoKun to the helicopter.

"I'll go with him. Life out here is not my thing. At least I'll be with the majestic stallion. Heck I might find Thomas there." Gustav said walking to the helicopter.

"Fine fgt. We don't need you." Green said to his back as he got on the helicopter.

"Fgts." Green said as they took off.

"At least Ben was useful." Raging said.

"Says the skrub." Kittie and Pj said in unison.

They then left the warehouse with the food, and water Puncake had salvaged, and began their journey down the road. They only had enough for about ten days. They hoped Ben and Gustav would be K, Green the least. Raging would miss Ben's voice. And Kittie would remember the one time he was useful to her. They would miss Puncake's random comments, and silence. And maybe, just maybe Papai's fgtness. Green was in the front leading the way, Blue behind him silently writing Gruke on Green's backpack. Raging at the middle, scanning the trees who quietly chuckled at what Blue did. Kittie at the back, with Kj in tow.

• WOOOOO I'M THE LEADER!

Alt text

9 days in PART 2 [Let's go somewhere else] "Let's just go find somewhere safer, here, and the Island don't sound like very good ideas.

• Wow, thx Ben, Gustav.

Now you're gonna die on an isolated island.

9 days in PART 2 [Let's go somewhere else] "Let's just go find somewhere safer, here, and the Island don't sound like very good ideas.

WOOOOO I'M THE LEADER!

• Oh shit a wild skrub, you stay away fgt

Alt text

• Flashback Day 54: oh god i've finally made it to this girls house. She wants to show me her basement for some reason? Idk im gonna check it out now.

Day 55: I've made a horrible mistake

• Don't worry my basement is wonderful. It has video games and pizza.
    ..muauahahahah. MUAUAHAHHAHHAAAHAHAAAA.

Flashback Day 54: oh god i've finally made it to this girls house. She wants to show me her basement for some reason? Idk im gonna check it out now. Day 55: I've made a horrible mistake

• Alt text

Oh shit a wild skrub, you stay away fgt

• Alt text

Can't wait for next part.

Flashback Day 54: oh god i've finally made it to this girls house. She wants to show me her basement for some reason? Idk im gonna check it out now. Day 55: I've made a horrible mistake

• Green thinks his gifs are cool.

Alt text

They're not.

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

Green thinks his gifs are cool. They're not.

• HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Puncake32 posted: »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

• edited January 2015

Day 10 "Green's" Group

They received little resistance on the road, except the odd walker or two that Pj would put down easily. He seemed very experienced in combat, some wondered how. They eventually found a quaint little house. Kittie and Pj had the basement. Blue and Green had their own room upstairs, and Raging was on the main floor on the couch. The windows were boarded up, and the front and back door locked. The furniture was clean for the most part, and the basement was finished, and furnished. In the kitchen there was plenty of food. Right now they were all sitting at the table.

"Man this is good! Best meal I've had in a while." Raging said eagerly having at his meal.

"It's decent." Green said.

"Thanks. One time you guys aren't actually skrubs for once." Kittie said.

"You guys are too nice. I don't think we did a good job." Blue said playing with his food.

"It's alright fgt. Now eat. Oh yeah and who wrote Gruke on my backpack?" Green said looking at Blue and Raging.

"It was Pj." They said together.

"What? I mean you're a fgt, but I don't even know what Gruke is." Pj said glaring at Blue and Raging.

Green finished his meal in a few seconds and went outside, closing the door behind him.

"What's got him so worked up?" Pj asked.

"He's just denying that Gruke is forever." Raging said.

Raging and Blue went out to explore the area afterwards and Green went inside. "Where did all the fgts go?" Green wondered.

"Blue and Raging were looking around and Pj is just being a fgt somewhere." Kittie responded.

"K" Green said. Kittie then goes in the basement and Green goes to the kitchen. On the table is a note with a bit of dirt on it. It read...

To any fgt out there,

I need help. Kittie is keeping me in the basement. I'm her bitch and I'm kind of scared. This has happened before and if any of you fgts are reading this please help me, or I'll be her eternal sex slave.

"Nah fgt." Green said walking away with the paper. Outside he tore up the paper and tossed it in the trash.

"What was that?" Kittie asks coming back from searching the shed.

"Nothing fgt." Green responded taking off his glasses, and going back inside.

Day 10 Inferno's Group

"This is it." Captain Mac says as they land.

"K" Ben says. The island was not that far from the land. It had a few shacks, and huts set up, some people were building houses. They were shown to their "house."

"This whole place looks great!" Gustav exclaimed.

"Glad you like it. We'll see you guys in a few minutes, we have to talk about some rules." InfernoKun says smiling and heading to another building. There was a bunk bed on the tight second floor, and a small box where they could put their belongings. On the bottom and more spacious floor there was a mini fridge apparently powered by some generator. There was also a table, some chairs, and you could fill the rest of the room with whatever you want. After settling in they went to Inferno's house and he was sitting down his head on the table. Gustav offered Ben his help but Ben pushed him away. "I can move just fine. K?"

"K." Gustav replied. They both got in seats. "Hey Infern?" Gustav said. InfernoKun jerked up from sleep and looked at them with tired eyes.
    "Oh yeah. Okay well. We don't want any trouble here. This is a good community, and we don't want anybody screwing things up. Right now we need help building the house, and searching farther inland. No shenanigans, and Gustav I want you by Ben at all times."
    "I can handle myself. K?" Ben said angrily.

"No you can't. And I don't care if you can. With that leg, you'll be in danger. That's enough of that. You are dismissed." Inferno ended. Ben and Gustav leave the room. They see people around the house, some people are carrying wood. Others had reeds, and saws. Some were heading into the forest with sharp knives. Gustav and Ben head to the to-be houses since the forests were too dangerous for Ben. Ben seemed angered by it but he tried to ignore it. Ben went to carry the wood, with the help of Gustav.

"Yo you should try to do something easier." One guy called out.

"Don't tell me what to do." Ben said.

"I'm just saying... Need any help?" He asked.

"I'm doing just fine." Ben replied.

"Yeah we're okay." Gustav said.

"Well you guys are new. Nice to meet you. I'm Violent Vengeance, but people call me VV for short. I'm new here too." He said putting his hand out. Ben was going to slap it away, but Gustac quickly shakes it, and VV goes back to sawing. "K" Ben says and he goes to the reeds tying them furiously. It must suck to only have one whole leg. Gustav thought. He went to carrying, and wondered if things would ever get to normal. He sighed, Thomas was probably not here, Gustav wondered if he would ever see him again, or Mark... Or his children Liam, and Sonya... It was sad thinking of them so he stopped. After a day of hard work they ate some food, and drank some water. The searchers had found some kind of animal and were cooking it outside. Everyone had a bit in some soup and it tasted delicious. After that Gustav, and Ben went to bed.

• Alt text

• He found Eddie's stash.

k

Sign in to comment in this discussion.