Super Kewl Kids Fan Fic

1235»

Comments

• go 2 steam m8

In like 10-70 years? I don't think so :P. Unless I tell my nephews/nieces (Cause I'm def not gettin' married guaranteed) to continue the thr

• edited August 2015

Never mind

Day 200 Raging coughed up the cookies all over the floor. "Look what you've done! Wasting food." Squeaker said shaking his head, and k

• wat

Never mind

• Thus ends the Book of Raging, which brings forth a new chapter.

Episode 2: The Adventures of Gruncake

Day 201

In the end Puncake, Shu, Gary, and Green all went to find PJ. "You fgts finally assimilating to the SKK. Just warning you now, losers ain't tolerated here," said Green shooting a glare at Puncake.

"Uh let's go," Gary said trying to break the tension.

Green brought up the rear because he didn't "trust that dumbass" so Puncake was leading with a shotgun in hand. Shu helped Gary walk since he was limping and the group travelled down a long winding dirt road. Gary suddenly collapsed out of breath.

Shu tried to pick him up but he was lying down on his back with his eyes closed. "Go without me, I'm too weak."

"Damn right," Green said taking his melon. "You won't be needing this."

"What the hell man?" Shu said then dumping all of Squeaker's cookies onto the dirt.

"What are you stupid? You wanna starve? Well go ahead. SKK won't take idiots who spill food on the ground."

"Whatever I don't want to be a part of your dumb group" Shu said helping Gary up and walking back.

Puncake stood still staring at Green. "Why do you have to be so mean."

"Why do you have to be so annoying. Just go with your friends."

"There they are!" Kittie said from afar as their group met there's.

Blue, Cake, Kittie, Ben, and Green were chatting and Puncake was on the sidelines.

"He's... Dead?" Kittie whispered.

"Bullet to the head. We buried him."

"We should pay our respects then..."

"Nah let's just go find PJ the longer he's away the more trouble he's gonna get in." finished Green.

"What's... he doing here." Kittie whispered.

"He's not coming with us simple as that."

"Agreed." They all nodded and walked off.

Puncake knew they wouldn't let him follow them so he just stood there for a few minutes and then walked back to Team Arvo. Shu and Gary weren't there. However standing by the graves were three people. Rafoli, Deceptio, and... Raging?

"Your dead..."

"That was uh... My twin brother. Ranging Bloods... I asked him to pretend to be me while I was out... Shit glad that wasn't me."

"What the f--"

"It's been a while..." Rafoli said darkly pulling up his hood.

"Too long my friends. But at least we're all here now." said Deceptio ominously raising his arms with some weird cloak on.

"What are we going to do?" Puncake said.

"There's gonna be a war." Raging said sadly.

• edited September 2015

Day 202

"Someone's shooting at us from behind." Cake said from behind a tree.

Kittie fainted, and Blue and Green were behind a log beside her. "I bet you wish Luke was here." Blue said.

Green slugged him in the shoulder. "Fgt"

"Yo, I'm the coolest." Blue stops coughing and sitting his back against the log.

"You and your Africanitis. It's gonna get you killed you know that."

Blue sneezed on him in response. "It's not as wet as Luke made you but it'll help right?" He said smirking.

"Gay"

"Gruke."

"Shut up"

"AGGH" Shouted Cake collapsing.

"Get moving Tiny Tim" Green said nudging Blue forward, and picking Kittie up.

"Wait where's Cake?" Asked Blue.

"No clue, just move!" Green yelled trying to keep his group alive.

"Surrender! It's over!" Puncake roared from high ground.

"You little skrubcake. You leave me no choice." Green said taking off his sunglasses and then unexpectedly tossing them away.

"What's that going to do?" Puncake asked.

"You'll see." Suddenly the earth started shaking. Puncake lifted his gun and someone jumped out of a shrub and tackled Green and Blue. The three tumbled down a hill and landed in a bush and they got up covered in branches and dirt. "I buried you!" Green yelled at Raging.

"No time to explain. Where's Kittie?"

"She's still up there!"

"Oh..."

"You're not going to ask where Ben is?" Blue cut in.

"Who's more important here?" Raging replied.

"Well.... I mean.... Is this a trick question? I'm just going to go with Luke." Blue answered with a straight face.

"THAT'S IT." Green said throwing a punch his way.

Blue dodged it and made a run for it. "Fgts I swear!" Green yelled. Raging ran after Blue leaving Green in the dust.

"On the count of three we jump them." Cake said.

"Wait like when you say one or a second after one, or are you counting up to three.. Or..." Ben asked.

"Just go when I go."

"k"

"3....2...1!" Cake said jumping Puncake. Ben used his godly voice to seduce Deceptio, and used his muscled arms to crush Rafoli.

Puncake ran and it was too late when he noticed the hill.

At the bottom staring at him was Green who held a knife in his hand. "You're done now."

• Green slashed at Puncake and managed to cut his chest. It bled a little but the cut was not deep. Puncake somersaulted and then knocked Green down. He pressed his boot to Green's face. "I know you liked it rough with Luke..." Green retaliated with a kick to Puncake's groin which stunned him for a minute. In that time Green got up and started whipping Puncake with a branch. It left Puncake with red marks on his arms and back. "That's enough!" someone yelled. Green turned around and it was Raging who pointed a gun at him his arms shaking.

"You wouldn't shoot me fgt. I'm done anyway. I win fgt." Green said throwing the branch down and walking away putting his sunglasses back on and straightening his brown leather jacket. Raging picked Puncake up and helped him toward where Green was walking.

"I can't go with you."

"Why?"

"I've been expelled from the SKK. Blue, Kittie, and Green agreed on it while you were away."

"Damn it."

"But I have a plan."

"Huh?"

"FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIPS FEATURING JOHN CENA ONLY 59,99 PAY-PER-VIEW!"

"Uh. I'll pass."

"Then I'll fuk u till ur 8."

Raging disappeared.

"k"

Meanwhile at the top of the hill...

"Damn I lost my girl." Ben said sighing.

"You two are going to be my sex slaves k?" Ben said to Rafoli and Deceptio.

"Waaaait. That's more down Kittie's wheelhouse. And I thought you were straight?" Cake asked.

"Oh yeah... I was just saying what Green would have said if he was here." Ben said laughing.

"Speaking of Kittie... Where did she go?" Cake said pointing to the spot where she was lying down.

Nothing was there.

• "She's the leader we're not leaving her for dead." Green said.

"I thought you wanted to be leader." Ben said.

"She's still one of us."

"Where do we look?"

"Puncake?" Cake suggested.

"You bet your sweet ass it's him. He's back at Team Arvo and he's got those fgts with him."

"LET'S GOOOO!"

At Team Arvo

"Damn Ben and his godly powers subdued the almighty Deceptio and Rafoli." recalled Puncake.

"What do we do?" Papai asked.

"That's a dumb question Papai." Puncake replied.

Papai stalked off outside, and Tad was reading a book called Until Dawn. There was tape on the ground around him that said do not cross in red marker. Duck decided to cross it and he suddenly disappeared after Tad stood up. In a quick motion Duck was stapled to the ground from his clothes. Tad was back in his chair and Duck had duct tape over his mouth.

"Well shit." Puncake said passing over Duck. "Hey Raging boner how's the prisoner."

Raging turned around with a sad look. "Fine. I'm not liking this plan though."

"Then go suck Green's dick!"

"Sorry Luke's already on it."

"Whatever be ready to fight."

"I'm not fighting them."

"Then get the fuck out."

Raging stood up and left.

There was no lack of ammunition at Team Arvo. Once the enemy was in range Puncake was firing away into the woods. "Die!!"

SKK started shooting back. And out of no where Raging stepped in between them. "Move fgt!" Someone yelled. Raging didn't listen and just stood there with his hood up covering his face. "RAGING GET OUT." No response. So to avoid him the groups shifted around but Raging kept getting in between. In the end both sides were at a standstill. Raging would die if they kept on fighting. Who would take the first shot? It was really risky.

Puncake was swearing from inside the compound. Kittie was gone. The SKK disappeared and Team Arvo lay down their arms. Now that Kittie was gone there was no point in fighting. Raging lay there in the field. He sighed. When would they learn? Puncake approached him. "You let her go didn't you."

"I did what I had to."

Puncake shook his head. "Don't tell Papai that Tad is Sweet. Also please go untie Duck."

"You're not mad?"

Puncake just walked away.

Then came Gary who picked him up. "When Raging Blades divides I guess that ends it. Good going." He said passing him some ammo. "You'll need this."

"Huh? Why?" Raging said, but Gary had already ran. Raging pocketed the bullets and headed toward the graves. His brother Ranging and Squeaker lay there. "I'll stop the deaths for you Ranging. Even if it costs me my life."

• When i saw the title i thought you meant the OTHER super kewl kids story you and gustav never finished.

• Oh the Game of Thrones one. I can get back to that if you like? :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

When i saw the title i thought you meant the OTHER super kewl kids story you and gustav never finished.

• If you want :)

Oh the Game of Thrones one. I can get back to that if you like?

• edited September 2015

No if you want, but judging by the smiley face I'd guess that's a yes so I'll get on it as soon as I can!

Lord_EAA posted: »

If you want

• Again it's if you want but i would be glad if you did finish it

No if you want, but judging by the smiley face I'd guess that's a yes so I'll get on it as soon as I can!

• RIP King Blue

Oh the Game of Thrones one. I can get back to that if you like?

• "Move fgt!" Someone yelled.

Wonder who that could be. HMMM

"She's the leader we're not leaving her for dead." Green said. "I thought you wanted to be leader." Ben said. "She's still one of us."

• edited October 2015
    "I call cheats." said Puncake.

"Really? Raf and Duck keep winning. I'm out." Raging said throwing his cards onto the table and standing up from the table.

"Ah come on guys, I'm sure one of you can win this next one." Rafoli said with a grin looking at Puncake who was shaking his head as he walked away in his boxers.

"Yeah, I'll go while I still have my dignity." Raging said turning around and walking towards his room.

"At this rate you're going to lose your humanity." Duck calls behind him as he shuts the door.

The Team Arvo facility was repaired and spacious. Puncake always tried to bring the group together with events such as the card game they had last night which didn't go as well as he had hoped Raging had thought. For now it was just the four of them. They never heard from the SKK after the attack a month ago. Supplies were plenty, and they even had a garden that was run by Duck. Raging decided that tomorrow he would go back to the SKK. That morning he told Puncake...

"Puncake I'm going back to the SKK. Thanks for having me."

"I thought we were friends. Do you love Green more then me?"

"No, no it's not that. It's just we've been tight, and I kind of feel like I'm abandoning my family."

"We're your family too..."

"I'll visit. Don't worry."

Raging and Puncake briefly looked each other in the eyes and nodded. Raging offered if anyone wanted to join him, but everyone declined. So he left the Team Arvo facility on his own, in search of the SKK. He said goodbye to Ranging at the grave and began his short trip. The SKK was only a few miles away so it only took him the day to bike there(He took Squeaker's bike since no one was using it.)

He stepped up to the porch and opened the door. The doors opens revealing a messy looking house with a bunch of papers lying around. Figures they would leave the door open Raging thought. He inspected the papers which read about random things like Rhyiona, some of Ben's old models, some of Kittie's drawings, and Raging instantly tore up the ones that had the words Slap on Titan as the title. "Anyone here?"

"Welcome back fgt, except you were never here in the first place. You left your fgt brother to take all the hits and now he's six feet under." Green said stepping out from behind a coincidentally green wall.

"Listen I'm sorry. Where's everyone else?"

"Kittie's in the basement per usual with PJ, she doesn't come up anymore, well she does it's just a rare occasion to see her. Blue kinda got sick from that disease again so he's holed up in his room upstairs, and I told Ben to take a hike and he hasn't come back since."

"So I guess it's just you and me."

"Don't get any ideas. This ain't one of Kittie's gay fan fics, or Blue's witty jokes."

"I... I didn't imply that... Why?"

"Nigga. Just shut up."

"M8": Blue called from upstairs.

"We could do without the commentary!" Green yelled suddenly storming upstairs with a bunch of Rhyiona papers in his hands. He shoved it under the doorway and Blue's room went silent. The door opened and Blue looked pretty sick but he seemed enthusiastic about something. It was a bucket and he turned it upside down over Green covering him in salt. Blue laughed and so did Raging, and Green was pissed. "You fgts... Luke was nicer then all of y'all"

"Green please stop thinking about dicks, specifically Luke's," said Blue

"Okay I'll stop talking about you," responded Green

Kittie's voice echoed from the basement. "What's wrong with thinking about dicks Blue? You seem a little hypocritical don't you think?"

This time Green was the one laughing and took a salt shaker out of his pocket sprinkling it on Blue's head.

Blue shuts the door and mutters. "Bullies targeting me. What happened to roasting Green?"

Green heads back downstairs. "I officially name upstairs the Home of Sodium Chloride A.K.A SaltShadow."

"This is why we should have voted Blue..." Raging said a little guilty of laughing so hard.

Green shook his head. "Mr African McDonald Internet would probably just Grukify the house and roast me on a daily basis. I think I'll pass."

"Is that... Smoke?" Raging said suddenly at the window. "It's coming from the Team Arvo facility... We should go check it out."

"Those fgts? I think I'll pass." Green said crashing onto the couch and putting on his sunglasses. "I'ma get some shut eye." Raging sighed as he stood at the window. There was no way Kittie was going to come out, and Blue was in no condition to come help them out...

**Wake Green up and get to Arvo facility!**

**They can handle themselves**

**Have the SKK vote**
  • They can handle themselves

"I call cheats." said Puncake. "Really? Raf and Duck keep winning. I'm out." Raging said throwing his cards onto the table and standing

• Vote m8

"I call cheats." said Puncake. "Really? Raf and Duck keep winning. I'm out." Raging said throwing his cards onto the table and standing

• Wake Green up and get to Arvo facility!

• HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS FAN-FIC EXISTED. I AM DUCK.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited October 2015

That_1_Guy posted: »

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS FAN-FIC EXISTED. I AM DUCK.

• Wake Green up and get to Arvo facility!

• edited October 2015

Wake up Green and get to Arvo facility.

Raging kicks Green off the couch. "Wh-what the"

"Get off your ass we're going!" Raging said tugging him out the door.

"Wait my su---sses" Green said getting a little choked mid-sentence.

The building was in flames. Raging had the revolver that he got from Arvo, and Green had some short of pump action shotgun. The two stealthily crouch walked to one of the walls and scaled it with a rope. Green looked at it and remembered how he got it. It was his first time in the basement. Usually it was locked or blockaded but this time she must have forgot. "G...Green?" A voice whispered. It was all dark except a few candles spread out throughout the room. There were boxes and boxes of pizza, and a freezer with ice cream inside. There was a TV that was on connected to an ancient gaming console, which all seemed to be powered by the solar panels on the roof. The faint form of PJ was tied with some rope against a couch. Green quickly untied him and put the rope in his backpack that he usually carried with him. "Green... Thank you. Let's get out of here before she gets back!" Then they heard the door close from upstairs.

PJ fainted and Green panicked hiding under the bed. Someone came downstairs and Green saw her feet standing beside PJ who passed out on the couch. "How'd you get out? I hope you weren't trying to leave."

"What..." Green whispered.

"GREEN YOU FGT. I KNOW YOU MISS LUKE, BUT PJ IS TAKEN." She yelled. With the Green crawled out and booted it upstairs. With that Green tossed the rope which still smelled like some of PJ's cologne and pizza up the wall and him and Raging climbed it to get to the other side. The buildings were in flames. Duck was frantically running around with a bucket of water and someone yelled from inside. "I AM INFERNOKUN"

"Puncake what the hell are you doing?!" Raging yelled.

Puncake jumped out of a window and landed in a garbage dumpster. He hopped out covered in garbage and soot. He just laughed. "Oh you're back with your boyfriend." Raging shook his head and turned his back. He took some chalk out of his pocket that he found in the SKK garage and wrote on the wall COD>Fallout. Puncake through a punch and Raging got knocked down a hill and the gate suddenly opened. It was opened by Green and standing outside was Neon. "Ayyy you got the invitation to my partyyy. It's really really hotttt. Ahahaha" Puncake said.

"Everyone get out of here!" Duck screamed, and nobody had much of a choice but to follow him. They ended up in an underground base which was Puncake had found. Green was not allowed inside and went back to the SKK. Neon and Duck were talking, Puncake was asleep, and Raging read a book. When Puncake woke up he suddenly started "shipping it" and shoved them both into a room and blocked the door asking for Raging's help. "Come on dude. Don't be like that," Raging said moving him from the door.

Puncake got his knife and carved "ThatOneBox" on the door. Raging pinned him against the door and kneed him in the stomach. "Some of us are tired of this Puncake."

"You're acting like a child!" Duck yelled from inside. Puncake headbutted Raging to the ground.

"And you wonder why the SKK boot you from their group all the time." Continued Duck

"I WAS BEING NICE." Puncake said backing away from the door and stalking into another room slamming the door.

Puncake didn't leave his room and after a week Rafoli and Deceptio arrived from a trip. Rafoli checked Puncake's room to see if he was okay. But then emerged announcing "He's gone."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.