DEADLOCK

Comments

• CHARACTER SUBMITION OPEN FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Name: Kühl Strom Kirstein

Superhero/Supervillan name: Sound

Character: Kühl is a very honest man. He holds no restraint when it comes to speaking his mind, even when he knows it would not be wise to do so or when it could spark conflict. Kühl is also pragmatic: he has a strong aversion to exposing himself to dangerous situations. Kühl is extremely hot-headed, easily becoming frustrated and quick to resort to violence when pushed. Kühl was also very cynical about defeating the evil, believing that they have no chance against them. He openly mocks more idealistic individuals like Insert name here.

Basic apearence: Alt text

Clan: Black

Super power: None

Special skill or weapon: Exceptional Parkour Skills. He also has a sniper rifle.

Suit apearence: The cape has a hood that can cover his head Alt text

Backstory: Gustac's older brother, he was there when Gustac was attacked, and joined the black clan with him. When Gustac became evil, Kühl didn't join and kept being a member of the black clan.

blueneon posted: »

CHARACTER SUBMITION OPEN FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

• You cannot make him the leader if I don 't say you can. And I say you can 't.

Name: Kühl Strom Kirstein Superhero/Supervillan name: Sound Age: Early to Mid Twenties. Character: Kühl is a very honest man. He ho

• I never said he was the leader.

You cannot make him the leader if I don 't say you can. And I say you can 't.

• I never said he was the leader either. The way you wrote this character is telling me you want him to be though. All I did was say that you don 't have control over the story at any way exept for the choices I leave in the ending of every chapter. But what the other characters think about him is up to me. That means that if I don 't say that they respect him, they won 't. And that means that you were lucky that I allowed the Legion to be in here. It also means that I could take it out any second now. Stop telling me what to do with the characters and the things that are sourding them cause they will most likely not happen. In other words? Fuck off and let me do my job.

I never said he was the leader.

• lol u mad bruh

I never said he was the leader either. The way you wrote this character is telling me you want him to be though. All I did was say that you

• Nope. I am rarely mad. And now I am not. So enjoy it while you can, bruh.

lol u mad bruh

• k bruh.

Nope. I am rarely mad. And now I am not. So enjoy it while you can, bruh.

• White Knight!

Voting closed! The next ones are: Gustac, Samuel and we have a tie so you have to chose between * The White Knight * Bill * Marker * Alex withing the next few hours or I will have to post only two characters today.

• You mad aren't ya?

Nope. I am rarely mad. And now I am not. So enjoy it while you can, bruh.

• Nope.

papai46 posted: »

You mad aren't ya?

supersagig posted: »

He can delete the memory of his "victims" , cause brain illness (for example Alzheimer) , brain disease , torture you by activing and sensi

• White Knight

Voting closed! The next ones are: Gustac, Samuel and we have a tie so you have to chose between * The White Knight * Bill * Marker * Alex withing the next few hours or I will have to post only two characters today.

• Hey can you make another character :O

• YES >:D

Yes, you can make as many characters as you want to.

• Yes, you can make as many characters as you want to.

Markd4547 posted: »

Hey can you make another character :O

• edited October 2014

Dear awesome people who ready my fanfiction,

Ok, so the "I give you characters and you say which ones you want" thing doesn 't work as well as I hoped it would. So as an experiment I want you to suggest characters and the three most voted of them I will write about ON MONDAY since tomorow is the "Sunday spin off". I also want you to choose about whose backstory I should write about this time. Remeber, you vote with likes which means one suggestion per COMMENT, not user, COMMENT!

Sincerely, Konni

• Name: Ellie

Superhero/supervillain: both depend what mood she is in

Character: As a young girl when the government found out about her superpowers they took her away for testing and murdered her family to cover up any loose ends. She was isolated treated like a dog and beat up anytime she gave any sass. She was given a kitty for her birthday she didn't realize it was a test to break her they realized if she embraced her powers she would be unstoppable so it needed to be done.

The next day 3 man came in and put a gun to the kittens head while mocking her. She screamed in terror and the rage deep inside through all the men against the walls She took the keys and left with her kitty a lone girl who learned to fight and survive with nothing.

Personality: quick witted, brave, determined,a winner, fast, smart, funny, never scared

Powers: can slow down time, reads minds and can move objects

Alt text

Like this ^

• Bruh! Bruh, you can't do that!

Name: Ellie Superhero/supervillain: both depend what mood she is in Age: Late teens Character: As a young girl when the government

• You writing something today?

Dear awesome people who ready my fanfiction, Ok, so the "I give you characters and you say which ones you want" thing doesn 't work as we

• And the worst part is that I am not suprised. And thanks for giving me a character that is easy to work with.

high fives

Name: Ellie Superhero/supervillain: both depend what mood she is in Age: Late teens Character: As a young girl when the government

• edited October 2014

Name: Jessica Paterson

Superhero/Supervillan name: None

Clan: Legion

Superpower: Transforming thing to another ones and turn herself into something

Apperance: Blonde short hair whith brown eyes , 6 feet tall

EDIT: changed the clan

• I am pretty sure I said that you don 't have to use an original character in the discription. But if you read a bit carefully you can see it is pretty original in terms of backstory.

Bruh! Bruh, you can't do that!

• Yeah. I will post a part as planned and then if the new voting thing goes well I will just keep it.

You writing something today?

• Q , Samantha and White Knight for writing on monday and sor the sunday spin-off Desmond

Dear awesome people who ready my fanfiction, Ok, so the "I give you characters and you say which ones you want" thing doesn 't work as we

• Character?

Name: Jessica Paterson Superhero/Supervillan name: None Age: 40 Clan: Legion Superpower: Transforming thing to another ones and

• sorry xd only one character for only one thing?

ONE SUGGESTION PER COMMENT! Why, bruh? ;-;

• ONE SUGGESTION PER COMMENT!

Why, bruh? ;-;

Q , Samantha and White Knight for writing on monday and sor the sunday spin-off Desmond

• Q

Comment didn 't show up. Since the voting is happening with likes I need you to have only one character per comment cause if there are more then I won 't know which character they have voted for.

• Comment didn 't show up. Since the voting is happening with likes I need you to have only one character per comment cause if there are more then I won 't know which character they have voted for.

Q , Samantha and White Knight for writing on monday and sor the sunday spin-off Desmond

• edited October 2014

Desmond

Comment didn 't show up. Since the voting is happening with likes I need you to have only one character per comment cause if there are more then I won 't know which character they have voted for.

• Yes?

Character?

• Alt text

Apart from appearance and name it's original it's easier to visually for blue if she sees the character :P

Bruh! Bruh, you can't do that!

• edited October 2014

I wanted to make a character that would be cool to read about :D

Alt text

highfives

And the worst part is that I am not suprised. And thanks for giving me a character that is easy to work with. high fives

• I have my name everywhere, why do you keep calling me Blue?

Apart from appearance and name it's original it's easier to visually for blue if she sees the character :P

• No, you didn 't write her character, aka personality.

Yes?

• Well, you did it!

high fives again

I wanted to make a character that would be cool to read about highfives

• edited October 2014

Character: She is a very unreliable. She is very agressive with people , even if they are trying to help her wih something. She also a professional boxer. She is pregnant

Name: Jessica Paterson Superhero/Supervillan name: None Age: 40 Clan: Legion Superpower: Transforming thing to another ones and

• Marker for everything >:P

• edited October 2014

Name: Katherine Mason

Superhero/Supervillan name: whip master

Character: seductive, manipulative,have many combat skills ( fight jiu jitsu and muay thai) imoral and dangerous, very smart and creative.
    however, she care so much for Kids. just trust them and some womens .

Basic apearence: Green eyes, Short dark hair. small. very attractive. appears to be more younger than she really is

Clan : white clan, as long they dont hurt kids

Super power: she can make things disappear, and then appear in your hands

Special skill or weapon: a whip that electrocutes people :3. uses a normal gun too.

Suit apearence: normaly uses a red lipstick, high heels, white hat and a dress. in fights and other action moments, she switches to a black outfit

Backstory: She was a poor kid. his mother died at his birth and her father was a drugged and alcoholic that hurt her when he was drugged ( almost all the time) one time, her father was going to hurt her with a bottle of alcohol. she makes the bottle disappear, and broke the bottle in your father head. after that. she burn the house. she was forced to be a prostitute to survive and started tho hate men. all the clients were agressive and dirty. one time she doped a rich client and robbed your money. she shoot the boss and burn the motel. she convinces the other prostitutes to rob a bank with her, making a gang. she planned all calmly. unfortunately, all the prostitutes were captured, except for her, that leaves the bank with all the money. she became a professional thief and working as a paid assassin. One day, she saw a Kid get beaten by a lot of guys. So, she interferes and make all their clothes disappear, which results in all running naked down the street :P
    She decides to take care of the kid, and found a fix job as security off banks (Irony , lol) But she continues to rob sometimes and killing for money ( not in front of the kid)

• Sorry for make two badass independent women, im not feminist, i'm a man, But i love that style, a woman becoming the opposite of what society expects, you know. Andrea is good and katherine is a bad woman that found a kid. i hope you like it.

*the kid name is Julia

Sign in to comment in this discussion.