DEADLOCK

Comments

• [don 't do it and help Gustac]

[go in and wait for her to apear]

blueneon posted: »

Konni You were going to help yourself. One way or another. You should do it. You couldn 't just kill those people without a reason.... Yo

• edited October 2014

Q
    Alex
    Venita

So, I am almost done with part 4 (the one I uploaded yesterday was a spin off, doesn 't count) and I wanted to ask you what chracters you wa

• edited October 2014

[try to use your powers to commit suicide]
    [tell him to bring her here so you can give them to her]

Konni You were going to help yourself. One way or another. You should do it. You couldn 't just kill those people without a reason.... Yo

• Going to start to read this tomorrow, seems like you have some interesting stuff here :3

• edited October 2014

He can delete the memory of his "victims" , cause brain illness (for example Alzheimer) , brain disease , torture you by activing and
    sensitize your nervous system , etc

Also he don´t want to be near people because he fear that he will go insane like his brother and will hurt them

Thanks for submiting. :}

• Dayum really intense very good :D

[tell him to bring her here so you can give them to her]

[don 't do it and help Gustac]

• [don 't do it and help Gustac]
    go in and wait for her to apear]

• a boat appears :P. now seriously. probably someone will burn and die, or frozen by vanilla ice

[Don 't do it and help Gustac] [Give them to him] I want to see what happens if he touches it!

• edited October 2014

VOTING CLOSED!

(!) Konni won 't commit suicide and will help Gustac with his plan

That one is a bit of a pity though cause I had prepered some pretty strong death scenes. Oh, well, guess that works too.

(!) Samantha will go and wait for Konni to apear so she can give her the flowers

• VOTING CLOSED!

The three characters in tomorows part will be Alex, Q and Venita.

So, I am almost done with part 4 (the one I uploaded yesterday was a spin off, doesn 't count) and I wanted to ask you what chracters you wa

• Hope you still think the same after you read them. :}

Alive_Clem posted: »

Going to start to read this tomorrow, seems like you have some interesting stuff here

• Konni

(!) don 't do it and help Gustac

No. You wouldn 't let it end like this. You would not allow yourself to just do that! You got up and kicked the table. The items on it fell down on the floor. You looked at them with your fists closed thightly and your eyes blue like never before. But now you knew it was anger. He was not right. But he was not wrong either. You looked at the beer bottle.

Konni: Chreers!

You grabbed the bottle and sallow everything that remained in it making a face of discust at the end of it.

Konni: Ok, now that this piece of shit is out of the way....

You picked the bottle up and threw it out of the window. Glass breaking was heard second later.

Konni: No screams, no one that got hurt.

You rushed into the bathroom and washed your face. You looked at the mirror in front of you for a moment and then went back in your room. Your jacket was on your bed, you grabbed it and rushed out of the room. Your hands were hurting, your head was hurting, your feet were ghurting. But it didn 't matter. You had one job to do. And you wete oing to do it, no matter the cost. Your hair were still wet and so was your hoodie around the neck area. You boots were hiting the groung with force as you run down the stairs from the third floor and saw a little girl talking to one of your friends. You didn 't care, you had better things to worry about.

Spark: I told you, you are not allowed in there!

Samantha: But I can 't let you touch them! My brother will get mad! He told me to only let the girl with the blue hair get them!

You stopped. You guessed they were talking about you. And there goes that guilt again. You took your hood down so they could see you and started walking towards their location.

Konni: You mean me?

Samantha: Do you have blue hair?

Konni: The last time I checked...

Samantha: There those are meant for you!

She handed you the flowers. You didn 't bother with the hole thing and just grabbed the card. The only thing you needed.

We should talk about the plan

Yes. That was for sure him. Who else could it be?

Konni: You said that your brother gave those to you?

Samantha: Yes.

Konni: Do you live with him?

Samantha: I do.

Konni: Then do you want me to walk you home?

The little girl looked at you with a bit of suspicion. You weren 't sure if she trusted you.

Konni: I am going there too. I can help you.

You cracked a smile and gave her your hand. Then the voice of caffeene in a man 's body talked.

Spark: Why are you going there? And who are you two talking about anyway?

The kid was about to talk, you put your hand in front of her mouth and started talking for yourself.

Konni: He is a friend. We play cards together now and then. That is about it.

He didn 't believe you. But that was the best lie you could come up with in such short notice. And it was good enough to trick him.

Spark: Fine.... Pizza will be here in a hour or so. Be back by then.

You had other things to do. No time for food right now. And then you remembered the kid.

Konni: Are you coming with me after all?

Samantha: I guess I should... It is getting late anyway. He doesn 't want me to walk by myself ar night.

You felt bad in a way. And suprized in another. He didn 't want her to walk by herslef? You guess she had powers, was he actually worried about her? You wouldn 't analyze it right now. You just grabbed her hand and walked out of the hallway, when someone talked to you again.

Spark: Wait what do you want me to do with the flowers?

Konni: I don 't know, just burn them!

You run down the stairs and exited the building with the girl.

You had to get there fast. And then... idea.

Konni: What do you say we go there real fast?

Samantha: Are we going to take the subway?

Konni: No, no. I am talking about light fast.

You grined and sat on your knee.

Samantha: You remind me of the knites where you are sitting like that.

Konni: Well, lets play a game then. We have to save the kind that in in the building at the other side of the to.. kingdom. We have to get there real fast cause the king is going to get hurt if we don 't. What do you say? Should we use our magic powers to get there?

The kid smiled.

Samantha: Yeah, lets go, it will be fun!

Konni: Ok, get one my back and we will run real fast to get there, do you agree?

Samantha: Yes!

She climed on your back and you both got surrounded by blue light, leaving the sidewalk in the speed of a lighting.

What were you doing? Was really that guilt enough for you to do it when the moment comes? What if not? What if you couldn 't? You could still change your mind. You could just go and leave the child in front of the door, go get an aspirin and just forget about it. You didn 't want to do it. But then again there are a lot of things you didn 't want to do. Could you do it was what you should have asked yourself in the first place.

You two were running up and down buildings, "Legion" wasn 't half a kilomiter away now. What were you going to do?

[help Gustac]

[don 't help Gustac]

Omega

You looked all over the meeting lounge. Selves here, two plans in a corner here and another one, smaller on the table. Black tile on the floor, must have been quite expensive. A painting here, a painting there. And then everyone had their spot on the table. One chair had destroyed wheels. That one was Sparks. Another seat had had drawings carved into the matterial of the table in front of it. This must have been Desmonds. On the other side of the room, the table was full of marks caused by a sword. You knew this one was Vergils. Next to you only a mark made on the table from a cup. Red. He would always put his cup in there so he would know where it is. Right of you a Rubick's cube. Q. He needed something to keep him busy. You yourself still didn 't know why. But he wouldn 't talk about it and you had no ittention to push him to do it. So many more people to name from in there. You got up and walked towards the whiteboard. You picked up a marker and opened and looked at it for a while.

Christopher: Go ahead and draw. No one is going to get mad about it.

Omega: But I am not suposed to brake anything.

Christopher: What can you brake by drawing on a ten dolar whiteboard?

Omega: Fine.

You looked at the whiteboard. You took the marker and started making lines here and there which didn 't apear to be making a particular shape. You kept making them for a while until you decided it was done. You turned around and looked at Chris who was still there.

Omega: I did it. This is art.

Christpher: Yep, it sure is. We are trying to convince Spark that he lost the basketball game tonight when it is going to start in about an hour. Wanna come and help us?

[join the others]

[stay there and do your own thing]

• i think spark will remember this. its like : Why she didint give me de flower? she dont trust me?! WTF kid? :(

• [help Gustac]

• edited October 2014

[help Gustac]

Help that fgt or he ded

[join the others]

Be a lone wolf

Another excellent chapter :)

Konni (!) don 't do it and help Gustac No. You wouldn 't let it end like this. You would not allow yourself to just do that! You got u

• I know, he would die in a minute without me. I mean, that is basicly what happens in Unturned.

Markd4547 posted: »

[help Gustac] Help that fgt or he ded [join the others] Be a lone wolf Another excellent chapter

• edited October 2014

Alt text

aw that's so sweet between you two <3

I know, he would die in a minute without me. I mean, that is basicly what happens in Unturned.

• edited October 2014

-_- For fucks shake.

aw that's so sweet between you two

• [help Gustac]

[join the others]

Konni (!) don 't do it and help Gustac No. You wouldn 't let it end like this. You would not allow yourself to just do that! You got u

• Alt text

sry

-_- For fucks shake.

• -_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

sry

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

• -_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

• Alt text

:P

I want to see you try.

• I am not sunshine. So you better watch your mouth before I watch it for you.

:P

• WANNA TEST THAT?

I know, he would die in a minute without me. I mean, that is basicly what happens in Unturned.

• Alt text

XD OH KNOW I like that there is a bit fight in you

I am not sunshine. So you better watch your mouth before I watch it for you.

• Well, that is what has been going on since I learned how to play, so a couple days after I installed the game. You have been having trouble and I would come over to kill all the zambies. So I am pretty sure that it has already been tested and aproved from "Konni is awesome INK".

WANNA TEST THAT?

• Your picture/gif didn 't show up.

XD OH KNOW I like that there is a bit fight in you

• http://k06.kn3.net/823BFBC1A.gif

It's to late I needed the gif and comment combo to work for the dark knight quote but the moment is gone :'(

Your picture/gif didn 't show up.

• takes of hat and puts fist on heart in order to show respect

http://k06.kn3.net/823BFBC1A.gif It's to late I needed the gif and comment combo to work for the dark knight quote but the moment is gone

• [Don't help Gustac]

[Join the others]

• I will probably only read page 1/2 today, sorry :/

Hope you still think the same after you read them. :}

• It 's ok, not everyone has the time. :}

I will probably only read page 1/2 today, sorry

• xD I blame school for that

It 's ok, not everyone has the time. :}

• Yas, it is evil.....

xD I blame school for that

• [Help Gustac]

[Stay there and do your own thing]

• [help Gustac]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.