DEADLOCK

Comments

• Ooooo Marker such evils.

[Apologize]

[Do as he says]

blueneon posted: »

Q You needed something to keep your mind busy. No matter what. You were solving a puzzle in the lounge. Most people were upstairs, exept

• [apologize]
    [investigate further]

Q You needed something to keep your mind busy. No matter what. You were solving a puzzle in the lounge. Most people were upstairs, exept

• edited October 2014

[apologize]

[do as he says]

I'll kill him either way doesn't make a difference

Alt text

Venita is dead eh?

Now that's what I'm talkin aboot

Oops Venita R.I.P your death was not for nothing it was for my killstreak be proud your death was by a legend :)

That was the best yet :D

• edited October 2014

You don 't know if you will kill him. I don 't even know if you will. And thanks. :3

Markd4547 posted: »

[apologize] [do as he says] I'll kill him either way doesn't make a difference Venita is dead eh? Now that's what I'm talkin

• [apologize]
    [investigate further]

• edited October 2014

[Finish your work]

[Investigate further]

May your soul rest Venita...

• [finish your work]

[investigate further]

• [Finish your work]

[Investigate further]

• edited October 2014

Voting vlosed!

(!)Q will finish his work

(!)Alex will invastigate further

• edited October 2014

people here are pure evil :p. can't simple apologize A KID. oh my god haha

Voting vlosed! (!)Q will finish his work (!)Alex will invastigate further

• Well, somewhere where you have ended up trying to saty alive, how trusting can you be?

igormp posted: »

people here are pure evil . can't simple apologize A KID. oh my god haha

• Don't judge! XD

He was being a brat.

people here are pure evil . can't simple apologize A KID. oh my god haha

• K, they will be uploaded after the next part.

supersagig posted: »

yes , upload them

• edited October 2014

85% off the kids around his age are a brat sometimes haha. im not judging. to be honest, i agree with you here, i apologize just because he is a kid.
    if some asshole talk to me like that

" Fine, be a lonely dick that no one will care about when you DIE!"

me : Oh really? what about when YOU DIE, MOTHERF****ER?

[ GRAB MY GUN ] , BAM!. problem solved :)

Don't judge! XD He was being a brat.

• Is gun suposed to be a metaphor? :P

85% off the kids around his age are a brat sometimes haha. im not judging. to be honest, i agree with you here, i apologize just because he

• I hope so...

Is gun suposed to be a metaphor? :P

• edited October 2014

eh..... , i dont have a gun, but if i am living in apocalipse that for sure isnt a metaphor :P.

but i am good with good guys, dont worry about it

[ HUG BLUENEON] :3

Is gun suposed to be a metaphor? :P

• edited October 2014

[Hugs back]

[Tell him that the name is Konni and walk away like a badass you are]

[tell him to fuck of cause you are a terrible person]

Hmmmm.... Let me think about it.

hugs you back

eh..... , i dont have a gun, but if i am living in apocalipse that for sure isnt a metaphor :P. but i am good with good guys, dont worry about it [ HUG BLUENEON]

• edited October 2014

Andrea

You were sitting in the kitchen. A plate here, one more there, and your turn to do the chores, along with Spark which meant that you where alone once again. You got up and walked over to the sink.

Andrea: Maybe another time.

You wouldn 't do them. Not this time, not without help. It was not that you couldn 't do it. It was that you didn 't want to. Not by yourself at least. And did the fucking game have to be tonight? You didn 't really have a choice. You took your jacket of and lifted up your sleeves. You grabbed a dish and started scrabbing it with the sponge. So quiet. You started singing lonely day.

Andrea: The most lonliest day of my liiiiife, the most lonliest day of my liiiife.

You got bored quickly. How many times could you sing the same fucking song anyway? You just kept doing the dishes. There, in all this sillence. Sometimes you wish that you weren 't that lonely. You didn 't take long. There weren 't many of them, or at least less than you originaly thought they were. You sat down again. Your hands were burning up because of the water. You walked over to the fridge and opened it.

Andrea: Where are you beer? Why are you hiding from me?

Then you looked up and remembered that above you the room with the TV was located.

Andrea: There you are....

You sighed and left for your room. You had drawn a purple flower on the black wall. You felt like it fitted in there. You had done something similar ofr everyone. Desmond maybe was more detailed than you but you loved what you were doing more. You stared at it. It felt perfect in here. Your favourite one was the red eye you had made in Red 's room. Maybe a bit insulting, but it was him. The only people who didn 't like it were the ones that didn 't know him. Another one you liked was the one in Sparks room. A runner in a hoodie with blue eyes. You lied down on your bed, facind the celling. You looked at your laptop on your desk. Godamnit, you had just sat down. You got up to take it. In the way you noticed that the door was partially open. You through the laptop on the bed, it was barely a meter away, what was the worst thing that could happen to it? You walked over to the door to close it and noticed one of your friends walking by.

Andrea: Konni?

Konni: Were you waiting for me at the door or something?

She didn 't have that joking and sharcastic attitube she usually did. What was going on? And she was wet as fuck. How long has she been in the rain? Maybe you shouldn 't dig any deeper and just let it slide.

[investigate further]

[don 't do anything]

Christopher

You were chearing over the game along with your "friends". That was the best word to describe them. You were all yelling over a ball. So stupid, and you knew it. But who gave a fuck anyway? All of you, a beer, some pop-corn. You guessed that they should be called friends. Friends... When was the last time you had said that over someone? Too long ago for you to remember. And now there were all of them. A few of them quiter than others, a few of them different than others. You stoped time. You had to thinkl for a moment. You got of the couch and started walking around. You passed so many people, all of them close to you in one way or another. You walked down the staircase, saw a figure running down the hallway, with treir hood. You walked closer and pulled it slightly to the back. Yep. That was the girl with the blue hair walking towards the saircase as well. Why would she sneak in like that? You couldn 't stay there and ask her yourself, you could lose a part of the game. Best motive right there. Andrea wasn 't in the kitchen so she must have been in her room. You walked over to her door and opened it.

Christopher: Well, that was easy. Tomorow the mystery will have been revealed.

You walked back to the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbed a coke and walked upstairs again. Life was boring. But at least you were all bored together. Maybe you should have asked for yourself. She was gone for very long periods of time the past couple months. You could still go and ask. The others were still screaming over the game, forgot how loud that was, you had the time stoped for quite a while now. At least quite a while for you. You should just let it go. The only thing that came to your mind was an overused, yet true, phrase.

Christopher: Women are trouble.

[go and interogate Konni]

[let it be it]

Ciryl

You sat down on your chair, put your hands on your knees and closed your eyes. You were tired, even though you hadn 't done that much work today. You could here a clock ticking in the back. Must have been the one in the hallway. But other than that, such sillence... It was so peacfull. And then a girl laughing. You opened your eyes wide open. Why did they have to put her in the next room? You got up and headed downstairs. You wouldn 't be able to sleep while that damn child was awake. Marker walked right next to you. You didn 't care. It didn 't matter what he was doing anyway. None of your buisnes at least. You walked down the stairs and turned to the kitchen. You opened the fridge and grabbed the last beer. Alex was not going to like this. But he should have been faster.

Nikolai: Couldn 't sleep?

You turned around to see the kid. What the fuck was he still doing awake?

Ciryl: I should have been the one to ask you that.

Nikolai: Well, I did first.

He took a sip from his tea. What was with everyone always drinking something when you talked to them?

Ciryl: Fine, if I said I cared, I would be lying. Just go to bed. You should be well awake in the morning if you want to stay out of trouble.

Nikolai: But getting into them is what I do best.

You were about to say something, but you didn 't have time. You were interupted by a sound you never thought you would hear this late at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8m4GV1F4Ec

[go and find out who it was]

[go to your room]

[stay there with Nik]

• For tomorow you want me to write about:

1. Tobi
    2. Marker
    3. Alex
    4. Gustac
    5. The White Knight
    6. Bill
    7. Samuel
  • [investigate further]

[go and interrogate Konni]

This is getting so awesome :D

Andrea You were sitting in the kitchen. A plate here, one more there, and your turn to do the chores, along with Spark which meant that y

• Gustac (even If he's dead I want to know more about him), Bill and Samuel.

For tomorow you want me to write about: * Tobi * Marker * Alex * Gustac * The White Knight * Bill * Samuel

• Awesome :'D

[investigate further]

WE need to :3

[let it be it]

Ah leave Konni alone :P

[stay there with Nik]

leave Marker alone :'/

Great work I can't wait for the next one your getting better each story :)

Andrea You were sitting in the kitchen. A plate here, one more there, and your turn to do the chores, along with Spark which meant that y

• Marker >:D

For tomorow you want me to write about: * Tobi * Marker * Alex * Gustac * The White Knight * Bill * Samuel

• edited October 2014

Awesome part
    [investigate further]

• edited October 2014

Alex
    The White Knight
    Samuel

• edited October 2014

[investigate further]

[let it be it]

• He isn´t dead. He resurrected. The spinoff is before the story

Grafite posted: »

Gustac (even If he's dead I want to know more about him), Bill and Samuel.

• [Investigate further]

[Let it be]

[Go and find out who it was]

• edited October 2014

[investigate further] ...

I'm excited to see my character in action .hopefully i will not be dead after 5 seconds investigating

[stay there with Nik]

• White Knight

Gustac

Marker

• alex. gustac, samuel

supersagig posted: »

Alex The White Knight Samuel

• [investigate further]

[Go and interrogate Konni]

[Stay there with Nik]

Marker must cause more chaos.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Gustac the obviously dead

Tobi

All this time it's been Carver, Carver, Carver and now he's fucking Bill!?

• 'obviously'

HE IS NO EFFING DEAD! I HAVE EXPLAINED IT TO YOU!

• Gustac is alive. He was thought to be dead and then he just returned out of the blue revealing his plan to the world. Read the character discription.

Grafite posted: »

Gustac (even If he's dead I want to know more about him), Bill and Samuel.

• HE IS NO EFFING DEAD! I HAVE EXPLAINED IT TO YOU!

Gustac the obviously dead Tobi All this time it's been Carver, Carver, Carver and now he's fucking Bill!?

• Voting closed!

The next ones are: Gustac, Samuel and we have a tie so you have to chose between

1. The White Knight
    2. Bill
    3. Marker
    4. Alex

withing the next few hours or I will have to post only two characters today.

• All this time it's been Carver, Carver, Carver and now he's fucking Bill!

Voting closed! The next ones are: Gustac, Samuel and we have a tie so you have to chose between * The White Knight * Bill * Marker * Alex withing the next few hours or I will have to post only two characters today.

• Voting closed!

(!)Andrea will investigate further

(!)Chris will go and interogate Konni himself

(!)Ciryl will go and see what the gunshot was

Sign in to comment in this discussion.