DEADLOCK

Comments

• [help Gustac]

[stay there and do your own thing]

blueneon posted: »

Konni (!) don 't do it and help Gustac No. You wouldn 't let it end like this. You would not allow yourself to just do that! You got u

• [help Gustac]
    [join the others]

• Sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to add a little detail. Alex is really full of himself when he's in EmotiBot 2.0, but when he's out of it, he's frightened easily.

It is really good! Thanks for leaving a character!

• Voting vlosed!

(!) Konni will help Gustac after all

(!) Omega will join the othes

Konni (!) don 't do it and help Gustac No. You wouldn 't let it end like this. You would not allow yourself to just do that! You got u

• Dear awesome people that read my fanfic,

I am really sorry, but today I am really tired so I won 't upload. I hope you understand.

Sinsierly, Konni

• edited October 2014

Alt text

why y do dis to me :'/

Dear awesome people that read my fanfic, I am really sorry, but today I am really tired so I won 't upload. I hope you understand. Sinsierly, Konni

• Cause those sometimes take up to 5 hours for me to finish and today I have been at school until 4, doing nothing but work. I am sorry Mark, but you should be expecting a new part tomorow and because of my 4 day brake maybe a regular chapter besides the Sunday spin off. MAYBE! Anyway, I hope you understand. Sorry. :\

Markd4547 posted: »

why y do dis to me :'/

• Alt text

Ok I understand

Cause those sometimes take up to 5 hours for me to finish and today I have been at school until 4, doing nothing but work. I am sorry Mark,

• Thanks. Again I am sorry. Also I fucked up something and either today ot tomorow there wouldn 't be a part, so the sooner the better.

Ok I understand

• 5 hours

I take 20 mins :b

Cause those sometimes take up to 5 hours for me to finish and today I have been at school until 4, doing nothing but work. I am sorry Mark,

• edited October 2014

Well, I write a bit more detailed stories and I tend to not like something I wrote so I erase huge parts of all stories since they are often connected. I also need quite some time to transfere them from my notebook to my computer. I know that you are fast but I need to take my time to get it done right.

Also the last sentence, that 's what she said.

5 hours I take 20 mins :b

• Todays choice of chracters to be posted the day after tomorow:

1. Ciryl
    2. Tobi (yes, again!)
    3. Samuel
    4. Bill
    5. Andrea
    6. Chris
  • And the ones that we choosed before?

Todays choice of chracters to be posted the day after tomorow: * Ciryl * Tobi (yes, again!) * Samuel * Bill * Andrea * Chris

• Read post above.

supersagig posted: »

And the ones that we choosed before?

• Andrea

Ciryl

Chris

Todays choice of chracters to be posted the day after tomorow: * Ciryl * Tobi (yes, again!) * Samuel * Bill * Andrea * Chris

• Andrea ( my character. woooo. thank god :D)

Ciryl

Chris

• Tobi
    Andrea
    Samuel

• edited October 2014

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic,

Since yesterday I didn 't upload a part I thought that I would give you a bonus. Remember a few days ago when you had the option to cause Konni to commit suiside? Well, I had written some pretty cool death scences for you that I didn 't get to use so I thought that some of you who want a bit more violence in the series (coming soon) would like this. Now what I want from you is to tell me if you want me to upload them or not cause they are completly insignifigant to the plot since they didn 't really happen. If you are intrested leave a comment bellow. If not, leave a comment bellow.

Sincerely, Konni

• edited October 2014

[Help Gustac]

[Do your own thing]

Too late then.

• Do it if you want. BTW it's sincerely*

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic, Since yesterday I didn 't upload a part I thought that I would give you a bonus. Remember a few d

• Thanks, I shall edit it.

papai46 posted: »

Do it if you want. BTW it's sincerely*

• Maybe.

igormp posted: »

i think spark will remember this. its like : Why she didint give me de flower? she dont trust me?! WTF kid?

• DO IT NAW :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic, Since yesterday I didn 't upload a part I thought that I would give you a bonus. Remember a few d

• I just relized that you didn 't add the character section. Which means that I will have to do what I want with him. Fuck, I am bad at being creative. >:\

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Name: Alex Superhero/Supervillan name: EmotiBot Age: 34 Basic apearence: Clan: White Super power: Doesn't have powers. Fi

• I need a few people to say that they want me to, but your vote matters. :}

DO IT NAW :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

• i agree with it :) upload them

• They are probably going to be uploaded tomorow. IF we get a couple more people to aprove of this and we are good to go.

igormp posted: »

i agree with it upload them

• Konni when is my character going to appear?

• edited October 2014

Soon

jk jk

You are going to vote on new characters today and I will include him. :}

Konni when is my character going to appear?

• Thank you and it's include*

Soon jk jk You are going to vote on new characters today and I will include him. :}

• yes , upload them

• That was just a misstype.

Thank you and it's include*

• K

That was just a misstype.

• edited October 2014

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic,

Don 't worry about todays part, it will be uploaded later today. What this is is an update. I have found myself wanting to use a cairten souneffect or music during a part of the story. I unfortunatly don 't know how to post videos or images so you might see a link now and then from now on. Once you reach the link, not before, not after, you are going to click on it. Don 't stick around until it finishes, just keep reading once you have activated it.Thank you for understanding and I am sorry to bother you twice in one day. If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Sincerely, Konni

• Whoops. Uh, I hope I'm not too ate...

Character: Nerdy, smart, cocky (in suit), wimp (out of suit), try hard, likes to make internet jokes.

I just relized that you didn 't add the character section. Which means that I will have to do what I want with him. Fuck, I am bad at being creative. >:\

• Next part up in 30.

• Q

You needed something to keep your mind busy. No matter what. You were solving a puzzle in the lounge. Most people were upstairs, exept for Andrea who was going around looking for salt.

Q: Irony.

That was the first word that crossed your mind. You had almost finished your puzzle. You had to find something else to do, quickly. You saw that stupid monopoly board game you usually to make those simulations of situation on? You looked around with your eyes trying to detect it. You located it on the table next to the window. It was perfect. All the possible ways to move around the town in obvious and not had been discovered. It was perfect. You carefully lifted it up and moved on the table. You took your pins from the selfe and took out all the blue ones. Exits-Entrances are red, swer paths are yellow, buildings with easy access are green, building with difficult access are purple. What should blue be? Half done contraction sides seemed to be something resonable. You started pocking around the map in an attempt of remebering where you have seen any half-built buildings.

Tobi: What are you making there?

Q: Unimportant.

Tobi: Bullshit. Everything is important when you live with shitheads like us. You can never know with those bastards...

You just glanced at him for a second before returning right back at your work.

Tobi: Fine, be a lonely dick that no one will care about when you DIE!

[apologize]

[finish your work]

Venita

You were on you bed. Your laptop on your stomach and the wind hitting the glass giving you the hellusination it would just make it explode in picies which would get stuck on the wall. You returned to your screen. "GoT". Whast else would you be watching? You heard rain. It started hitting the glass. The room was cold. You looked around to find your jacket. Spotted it on the chair next to your desk.

Venita: "Winter is coming".

You left a small laugh slip.

You got up and wore your jacket before turning around just to see a man in black. You couldn 't see his face which was something rather disturbing in such a moment.

Figure: Hello. I would recomend you to sit down.

You were in such a shock. What was going on? Why was he here? You moved your hand behind your back in order to find where the chair was located. You sat down and pushed the chair back a bit, just as a self-defence mechanisem. You stared at him. He took his hood off revealing that his face was skinless. What were you looking at? What was he?

Figure: My name is Death. And I am here to take you.

What did he just say? Take you? What did he mean by that? Your eyes were as wide as they could become. You were grabbing your chair with such force that you could feel the metal getting a bit disformed.

Venita: Wha.... what do you mean?

He looked at you. You couldn 't decide what scared you more, that his eyes were the only kind of flesh on him or that they were looking you in a way that made you believe you would get attacked any moment now.

Death: I think you got it wrong. I am not going to kill you myself. I will just.... "fill the papers". This is one dangerous world after all.

He got up and cracked his sceletated finger. That was the creepiest sound you had ever heard. He looked at you for a moment before turning around and going right through the wall that was seperating you from the outside. It was over. He had left. You were safe. Right? You didn 't want to saty alone... You didn 't want to stay alone... Then you heard one more voice behind you.

Figure: He forgot to mantion soon...

You turned around. A man with a fedora and black shades was standing in front of you, with a revolver pointed at oyur head.

Venita: Marker?

Marker: Yeah, I tend to hang out with the wrong people.

No, what was he doing? What was he...

Alex

You were sitting on your computer. You headphones on, a beer and a Superman issue and life was great. You saw a cat, how did it get in here? You grabbed your umbrella and started pocking it. It wasn 't moving. Was it dead or did didn 't it just care?

Alex: Come on, no pocking back?

You had your door half opened. You noticed Marker walking by, didn 't really care but, he was a bit dirty. You looked for a second and then went back to not caring. Your beer was alomost over. You headed out of the room in order to reach the kitchen. As soon as you walked out the room and turned around the corner you saw a figur facing you.

Alex: Ma... Marker?

He was full of blood! What the hell happened?

Marker: Nothing you should worry about.... Go back to sleep.

[investigate further]

[do as he says]

• R.I.P Venita

[finish your work]

[investigate further]

Q You needed something to keep your mind busy. No matter what. You were solving a puzzle in the lounge. Most people were upstairs, exept

• [finish your work]

[investigate further]

Q You needed something to keep your mind busy. No matter what. You were solving a puzzle in the lounge. Most people were upstairs, exept

• Voting closed.

The next three will be Ciryl, Andrea and Chris.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.